Tuesday, April 04, 2017

More Posts From the "Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum" (March 5, 2017 - March 21, 2017)

Here are comments from the Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum between March 5, 2017 and March 21, 2017:






Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 02:02:28 GMT
She's no beach girl but she definitely has got major highlights in her hair these days. Remember when she had that jet black hair? Brittany Arrietta looked thrilled to be next to her in that pic of the 4 of them.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 02:02:26 GMT
He posted a video on twitter. I feel like she has no personality.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Mar 2017 01:24:25 GMT
They were just on dancing with the stars after ross' dance. She was sitting on his lap.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:27:07 GMT 
Good idea! I would like to jizz onto Anthony's Cubs cap and make him wear it in the field during a nationally televised game.
I also think it would be hot if Anthony wore a game microphone so that the national audience could hear him rip ass in the catcher's face during his at-bats - that would be a "Sportscenter moment"!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 07:19:51 GMT 
I want to wipe my ass on Anthony's uniform.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 02:11:19 GMT
Anthony needs to rethink his decision on settling w such a young girl  needs to rethink his decision on settling w such a young girl

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 02:10:27 GMT
Emily is very young. She could care less about the Cubs or their wives. She landed a baseball player and that' was her goal. She's in her comfort zone out in AZ bc that's where they met and went to school

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:06:44 GMT
Steve Bartman is Anthony's boyfriend and is quite rude and obnoxious. He only seems happy when Anthony is ripping a nasty pepperoni fart in his face, or really drilling him in the ass!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:23:47 GMT
Holy shit that is awesome! Like a magical trip back to 80's! Anthony really knows how to party!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Mar 2017 03:14:59 GMT
The other wives seem to be like they would be friendly and accomodating to fans. I don't get that impression about Emily at all.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 21:54:31 GMT
Not surprising. Steve Bartman is quite off putting and strange. Hopefully that girl was subjected to any of Anthony's pepperoni farts.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:34:03 GMT
Not sure, but when I rode past the other day, there was a black Yugo parked outside the central street dumpsters and some activity inside the wagons - i could see some bare bum cheeks going up and down, but I am not sure?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:18:46 GMT
This was last night... St Patrick's Day

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 18 Mar 2017 17:18:07 GMT
A girl on Twitter said that Anthony was behind her in line at a taco stand. She joked that she didn't know how to act then commented that his gf wasn't very nice.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 23:56:54 GMT 
There must have been a thick layer of semen and feces on that floor after Anthony's nude speech!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 23:03:53 GMT
That's so damn hot! I bet players stood under him cheering while getting hosed down with his magnificent shit sprays!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:15:56 GMT
I heard that during the speech he was suspended, high above everyone in a hoist. His bare bum cheeks were sticking out and the players stopped arguing as they were enthralled by the motivating site and sounds! His ass went into overdrive with huge, patriotic farts and inspirational diarrhea sprays.
I think this is the first time he used a hoist for dramatic effect!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 03:30:43 GMT
Homeboys pride yourselves on some strange shit.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 01:05:38 GMT reply
These stories are proof positive that Anthony is a raging faggot. There is no other reason a guy would give nude speeches or hang out with another guy so much the media gives them a queer nickname. I'm certain Anthony sucks farts from other dudes buttholes as much as he enjoyed ripping heinous pepperoni farts in a catchers face. I used to think he did this to gain an edge. Now I believe those farts are his attempt to sexual attract the opposing teams carcher and instigate a post game dumpster hook up!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 19:04:31 GMT 
According to the other article Anthony and Kris are referred to as "Bryzzo". Reminiscent of many Hollywood romances.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 18:27:00 GMT 
So is Anthony a nudist? I bet he went on some hot nude cruises with Kris Bryant during the off-season!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 17:38:53 GMT 
This is hawt hawt news. I doubt any of the players were looking at his face!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:49:52 GMT 
I have been on numerous sports teams over the years and never stood around naked talking to other dudes. Have times and perceptions really changed recently? When I was in high school, everyone thought you were a fag if you walked around in the nude with your balls and bare ass hanging out for the world to see!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:22:37 GMT 
I agree. How did these "nude speeches" remain from us for so long? They definitely were fueled by pepperoni farts and were a big reason the Cubs won. It's now completely clear the Cubs have the queerest team in MLB.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 10:57:04 GMT 
Damn, that story about Rizzo's naked speeches is shocking! Perhaps he ripped a few wet pepperoni farts before game 7 of the World Series? If so, his pepperoni farts may have been more valuable and motivational than Jason Heyward's KFC- and grape soda-fueled farts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:43:03 GMT 
These news reports clearly show that the Cubs are a team of raging queers.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:41:56 GMT 
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baseball/cubs/ct-kris-bryant-anthony-rizzo-bryzzo-spt-0309-20170308-story.html Look how the media has given love birds Anthony and Kris Bryant a queer nickname, "Bryzzo"! That's the gayest thing I've ever heard!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 06:39:43 GMT 
http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/anthony-rizzo-inspired-the-cubs-with-naked-speeches-during-the-world-series/

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:55:22 GMT 
Anthony came into spring training at least 40 pounds overweight. I have no idea how he thinks farting in the catchers face with his nasty pepperoni farts is going to help the Cubs gain an edge if he can't get any damn hits! He isn't even trying to lose weight and refuses to take extended batting practice. All he talks about is farting in the catchers face and how he's going to eat tons of pepperoni pizza as part of his daily regiment.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:31:10 GMT
Anthony needs to focus on hitting the baseball instead of farting in the catcher's faces to gain an edge. Now if he could combine clutch hitting with smelly farts, he'd be an unstoppable force!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:02:20 GMT
I was watching a Cubs game pre-season game and saw Steve Bartman in the stands. He was wearing the exact same outfit he did on October 14th, 2003. When Anthony came up to bat he began vigorously jerking off and screaming Anthony's name. This annoyed the other fans in the stand who began pelting him with rocks while chanting "fartman" over and over. Anthony then farted in the catchers face yet again then struck out swinging.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:57:39 GMT
I recently watched a pre-season game and could see Anthony release a disgusting ass cloud into the catchers face while at bat. Anthony the promptly popped up. I wonder if he could be cited under MLB's strict policy against the use of chemical weapons? The catcher made it through the inning but did not return after that.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:43:26 GMT
I want Anthony to admit that he's a proud sadomasochist that cries himself to sleep to Taylor Swift every night.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:43:23 GMT
I want Anthony to sit on my face in a dumpster and rip a massive pepperoni fart. If I survive I believe this would be the most erotic moment of my life.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:34:38 GMT
True, there was a symposium at Oxford earlier this year where it was debuted. All the old academics got so excited, in turned into an erotic free for all!
And maybe I shouldn'y say this, But in Berne, there is rumour of a unified theory called the 'Steve Anus Constant' That is trying to do a 4D model of what would happen if Albert Pujols, Alex Rodriguez and Rizzo combined with a Vat of McDonalds milkshake, grapesoda essence and a triple helping of the Taco Bell Saver Menu
If proved correct, this will have many ramifications in the universe of queer theory!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 11 Mar 2017 09:03:42 GMT
Damn that's hot! I have solid information that equation has blown the kinds of many of the top mathematicians at MIT, Stanford, and the Univeristy of Chicago!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:55:22 GMT
What happened to the famous Rizzo equation?
I am studying it for a facet of my further calculus PHD, but cannot find the diagram of it anymore?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:44:06 GMT
You know when a serial killer says their victims enjoyed the attention before they murder them? Thats the vibe I get from this guy. Serial 🔪

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:47:13 GMT
I was on my way to the Macy's at the Water Tower Place on a Thursday afternoon a few weeks ago when I decided to stop in the Chicago Public Library Waterworks branch across the street. I went into the bathroom and ran into Steve Bartman! He was wearing a Cubs hat and headphones when he apparently purchased in 1997. When I recognized him, I said, "Hey butterfingers!" He turned around and smiled at me and said that he enjoyed the attention. Then he pulled down his sweatpants and asked me to follow him into a stall for some playtime. So we went into the stall and he leaned against the wall and asked me to pretend I was an angry Moises Alou and really give it to him, right in the ass! I complied and really gave it to him - I was so into it that I didn't hear the stall door open from the outside. All of a sudden, I was pounding Bartman's ass when I heard a ridiculously loud belch and felt a blast of warm air which smelled like a mix of Mountain Dew and pepperoni. The warm sensation made me climax immediately! I turned around and realized that it was Anthony Rizzo who had done this to me. Anthony gave me a high five after I pulled out of Bartman and pulled up my pants. Anthony then grabbed Bartman's head and ripped a wet pepperoni fart in his face! Anthony laughed really hard when he did this and then turned around and took a piss on Bartman's head before turning around and walking out of the bathroom with me.  Anthony was a great guy and treated me to lunch at the food court in the mall afterward!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 09 Mar 2017 15:22:50 GMT
Chap?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:35:22 GMT
https://foursquare.com/v/chicago-public-library--water-works-branch/4b86f958f964a5200ea931e3
The Water Works branch of the Chicago Public Library is great! There are frequently homeless bums who hang out in the men's room and they will do just about "anything" for a candy bar or some booze!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 09 Mar 2017 07:56:58 GMT
I checked out that library bathroom today. Thanks for the tip. I did not spot Anthony or Steve Bartman, but did a fat guy with a guy with a massive Jew fro in the bathroom. They headed into a stall together and I quickly heard some loud farts, and some pounding noises followed by a few yells of zoinks. It was really weird. The Jew fro guy had on those weird multi colored pants.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 13:04:10 GMT
Nice try, Rookie, but you did not fool anyone. Steve Bartman lives down the street from me and was over at my place with his tongue in my ass at 7:54:04 GMT on March 6, 2017

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:54:04 GMT
Hey, this is the real Steve Bartman. Any relationship I might have with Anthony is private, so shut your nigger mouths about it, and let us butt f&ck in peace and privacy

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:34:06 GMT
Thanks Vet! I'll be in that area tomorrow and will check out that library. I wonder if I can catch Anthony and Steve Bartman going at it in a stall!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 07:26:51 GMT
Yo' mama

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 05:00:38 GMT
The Cubs are having a "fan appreciation" day at Wrigley Field on Monday, May 1, 2017 during their game against the Phillies. The first 15,000 fans will receive a free warm belch on their anuses by one of the Cubs starting field position players! I know I will be there and hope to receive a warm belch on my anus from Anthony or one of Jason Heyward's insanely loud KFC- and grape soda-filled belches on my butthole!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:35:51 GMT
I mean across the street from the Water Tower Place mall on Pearson

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:35:09 GMT
Fellow Vet, I heard that gay men are known to hook up in the men's room of the small public library across the street on Pearson. I once walked into that men's room and heard some moaning and a loud fart from one of the stalls - I looked down and saw that there were two dudes in there!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 03:32:03 GMT
When Anthony belched into my anus, his warm breath felt so good! It was one of the best experiences of my life!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:18:13 GMT
I heard that Anthony has come out of the closet and is now dating Steve Bartman!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 08 Mar 2017 00:17:14 GMT
Today I was in Chicago. I went past the Water Tower and heard a loud fart, then some moaning. When I glanced over I saw Steve Bartman tounging Anthony Rizzo's asshole! Anthony was ripping loud farts and the entire area smelled of pepperoni and ass! Does anyone know if they are a couple?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 23:06:04 GMT
Damn Vet that is a hot story! You are one lucky guy. I wish Anthony would belch into my asshole! I would then treat him right and fart in his mouth!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 14:33:49 GMT
Anthony is a great guy! We hooked up a few weeks ago and had a fantastic time. We met up in a public men's room in Lincoln Park and started making out while a homeless man slept feet away in a puddle of piss next to a urinal! When we went to his luxury apartment in Boystown where he pulled out a tape measure to measure the length of each other's cocks. We were each about 10 inches long - Anthony has a nice juicy cock which is as thick as a Pringles can! We also compared anuses - apparently mine smells worse than his. Anthony said I must not wipe very well and then grabbed my underwear off the floor and sniffed a skid mark! Anthony said my butthole was dirty, but that he would get it clean with a nice tongue bath, like a cat does to clean itself. Anthony proceeded to give me a sloppy rim job and even belched on my anus, which made me cum instantly! We then walked over the Taco Bell near Wrigley and farted in the faces of the staff, which they loved! Anthony really serviced my penis and ass needs yesterday

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 01:07:26 GMT
If I receive anymore updates, I'll be sure to let you know!! (ROOKIE.)

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 01:06:30 GMT
Guys did you hear the news? I heard this forum crew was spotted behind Steve Bartmens house holding a seance in my honor like the teenage girls on now and then. I heard there were pictures of my face plaster everywhere!! Omgosh. I heard vet was so angry that he ripped his shirt off and started screaming why won't you love me in the streets of Chicago!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:53:09 GMT
Rookie what are these "journal entries " to which you refer? Nobody even knows to what you refer!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:50:55 GMT
What is going on here? I normally prefer to quietly remain in the background , but it is time for me to speak up. This is Steve Bartman. Rookie, your annoying "look at me, I need attention" posts really need to stop. They are really affecting Anthony in a bad way. Anthony frequently looks at the posts in this forum while I jerk his cock and lick his sweaty asshole. However, he had trouble climaxing twice last week and I think it was because he lost his focus when he saw your pointless posts. Anthony has played at near -MVP level for the past two year- please don't do anything detrimental to cause him to lose his focus

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:12:24 GMT
Vet I have it on good authority that you have constructed a statute of me that resides in the middle of your living room and you kneel/cry around it every night around this hour screaming why won't rook love me. Please confirm, is that you and your keypad warrior crew?!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:12:16 GMT
nklkj

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:04:28 GMT
XOXO 😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭🌧😭

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 07 Mar 2017 00:03:47 GMT
Vet literally nobody cares. Go cry to your mommy of save it for your pillow. You seem like a very sad little man! 😭🌧😭🌧😭

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 23:58:54 GMT
This is Anthony Rizzo. I suffer from a deep obsession for Rookie. So much so that I do creepy things like copy here tweets onto an online forum for her attention, write 20 journal entries about her, and pretty much just fixate on her day and night. I can't help it. I've never met a woman so unbelievably sensational before. I've called POTUS and suggested that we night her Princess Rook. Still waiting to hear back. Gotta go. I hear my mom calling for our daily stalker therapy session. I'll catch you back here tonight.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 23:46:19 GMT
Thanks Anthony! I come in here to jerk off as well. To often as of late I find that Rook has cluttered up the board with inane posts.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:55:25 GMT
This is Anthony Rizzo. I come here every day after a game or practice, pull down my pants, and rub one out while reading the hot posts. However, recently I have been distracted by the rambling posts of the rookie. Rookie, you need to stop posting in the Sucks forum! Go post in the Dirt forum

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:42:18 GMT
Rookie, formally known as Vet. I have it on good authority that you were spotted in a taco bell crying, screaming, and throwing darts at a picture of me. Please confirm, was that you AGAIN?!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:37:26 GMT
Yes rookie. That's me!! How did you guess!? Ugh. You're really on to me. Ugh like I said. I guess this level of hate is just comes with the territory of being so fly. Ugh. Another day, another obsessive post. Do you keep them in a leather bound journal with my face on it? Be honest here...

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:30:21 GMT
Whiny complaining rookie below has revealed that her desperate need for attention stems from her parents disliking her as a child. Her father paid more attention to her brother than her, which makes her hate the gay community and over eat to the point that she has severe weight problems and back issues. Her poor skin tone is a result of spending copious amounts of time indoors, eating cupcakes and begging for attention. I have it on good information that nobody knows or cares who rookie is, nor does anybody other than her imaginary boyfriend follow her twitter, as she has nothing useful or remotely interesting to say. Rookie also struggles with incontinence and soils herself frequently, hence her dislike of any feces related stories. Someone help rookie

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:07:40 GMT
my wife and i want to hook up with anthony. she will wear a strap-on and do him in the ass while anthony sucks me off. during this encounter Kris Bryant will press his bare ass against anthony's face and rip ass while manager joe maddon cheers us on

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:38:18 GMT
What do you mean by, "your GM was out taking BP"
Do you seriously think that a professional baseball player or owner is posting gay fantasies here about Anthony Rizzo? You really believe that???

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:32:29 GMT
But you clearly get off on it in some mute sicko sadistic way, so I'm just as bad for responding. Vet do me a favor. Go find a new victim to pray on. Victim has never really been my thing.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:27:04 GMT
If you don't know or care about my twitter accounts, stop posting direct quotes from my twitter account and we'll all be good! Life is so short, after all. You know?!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 14:19:39 GMT
You should use this energy on your family. They deserve better. You're embarrassing your entire organization to the point that your GM was out taking BP. Stop stalking/obsessing over me. Its creepy.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:12:12 GMT
This is Steve Anus, the General Counsel for GLAAD. It has come to my attention that someone posting as Rookie and now Sophomore has been harassing members of the gay community on this forum for some time now. Rookier/Sophomore, your of hatred and terror needs to end immediately. This isn't 1950 anymore - gay people do have rights now. You may not agree with our value system, but it is our legal right to post gay fantasies about Anthony Rizzo and other people on this forum. The days of gays being relegated to the closet are over and American turned the page to become a more open and welcoming society many years ago. If a gay fan wants to tell Anthony that he wants to rip off his uniform and jock strap, lick his sweaty ball bag, and then turn around and take a smelly dump on Anthony's face, then I (and most of America), have no problem with this fantasy being written in this forum.
Rookie, you should leave imemdiately as you have never written anything of value about Anthony or baseball in general. Instead, you are all about yourself, fabricating stories of being harassed on Twitter even though nobody here reads your Twitter feed. In fact, you are so desperate for attention that you actually post images of your own Twitter posts here for some unknown, yet annoying reason, possibly in a desperate act to get attention. You really need to seek psychological help as something is mentally wrong with you. Please leave and never return to this forum - post your hate for the gay community elsewhere.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:44:45 GMT
You should try focusing on that instead of a random stranger your mad won't give you the time of day.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:43:19 GMT
You come here every day telling me to loathe myself when I LOVE LOVE LOVE myself. The saying is true: If you're pointing out the flaws in others, its because you see them in yourself. I'm perfectly happy. You on the other hand seem very aggressively disturbed. You have a good life. You shpd try

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:37:55 GMT
Vet you come here talking about rape, beating animals, and antagonizing random strangers. I come here happier than a pretty pretty princess laughing at your stupidity. Who self-loathes now? Come on. I think you're embarrassed of what this has done to your reputation, so you come here trying to restart the issue to mitigate how foolish society thinks you are. Not your paid PR team. Real life society.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:17:24 GMT
I am a practicing psychiatrist. Rookie below clearly suffers from self-pity, self-loathing and chronic bouts of depression and mood swings. Rookie's negative body image and self-hate likely causes these outbursts along with the eating disorders and occasional self harm. Rookie acts overly happy to mask the true sadness, and lashes out at the gay community as an outlet for the pain. Rookie must seek help immediately or implode. Good day

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:02:07 GMT
Happy day!!! 👏💃🕺👏🕺💃👏🕺💃👏🕺💃

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 05:00:23 GMT
Vet I don't mention once. Yet you mention or reference me every single day. Nobody cares about YOU. What did you say your name was? Anthony? Hunter? I don't know any of those people. I'm glad to hear this is your position. So if you don't care, stop referencing me & my twitter & we literally never have to deal with each other again. Hallaluha!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:50:16 GMT
Sophomore, nobody cares about you here. If anything, you are the one doing the stalking, not us! You clearly hate gay men and hate charges against you for online harassment may be warranted.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:26:28 GMT
The I don't know or care who you are argument carries no power when your entire communal trash board is dedicated to me. If I wanted one of these boards in my honor, I'd commission my own. So please stop making yours about me. We're live our life a different way. It seems your jealous of that so you're trying to drag us to you're level. Its never going to work. Were worry free and unbreakable boo boo.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:26:22 GMT
rtrty

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:16:37 GMT
Ive been trying to take it elsewhere for months. Maybe you should advise your husband or boyfriend to focus on you and your family instead of obsessing over me all day. I'm just filing a police report. They'll get it to stop. Thank you very much. Have a great day!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:12:36 GMT
Are you one of the wives whos husbands come here to obsessively document about? Do they joke about raping you? Is this the example you want them to set for your children?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:10:39 GMT
I'm not sure what @ shit @ shit @ shit means.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:06:35 GMT
Soph @ 49:54 nobody knows or cares who you are. It's unclear what you're upset about but whatever it is you should take it elsewhere. IF you don't like what's being posted here, then go read a magazine or something, or beat on your pet to release your anger. You are unhealthy, angry, lonely, and shit, and to shit you must return

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:49:54 GMT
You're a violent mentally challenged little man, or men. I'm just letting the authorities handle it moving forward. You need mental help.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:49:21 GMT
csdff

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:45:38 GMT
I'm filing a police report in the morning. I've let it go far enough out of respect for people around you that have nothing to do with it.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:42:58 GMT
I've had enough. I'm filing a police report tomorrow. I tried to let it die down, but I'm you literally have no life. Police report it is.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:40:54 GMT
But then again my BF doesn't partake in dairying about rape and poop either, so I guess I'm just lucky to have one of the good ones. WAY TO SET THE BAR HIGH BABY!! #iluvhim 🌧🌧🌧

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:40:44 GMT
Jess attempt to eat bean-pie straight from the floor like mimicking a dog. She then applaud as Anthony Rizzo inserts an entire pepperoni stick unbroken into his anus. He then withdraws it swiftly and unexpectedly his bowels empty onto Jess, who weeps with joy and calls her obese bf to dump him so she becomes a cheerleader full time for gay activities

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:38:27 GMT
I feel sorry for your wives/girlfriends. This would never fly in my relationship. Run, girls. Run.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:37:00 GMT
XXX

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:33:53 GMT
So you don't know who I am, yet you took the time to stalk my twitter, come here & mimic my tweet to secure my attention? Vet are you on drugs?! Lol you frighten me. But I feel sorry for you so have at it. Just know there are resources out there if you ever decide to seek help.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:28:40 GMT
If you're taking the time to mimic my tweets you not only care, you're obsessed with way too much time on your hands.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:27:31 GMT
So why did you just mimic my tweet for my attention?? I'm so confused. I know you're slow, but think about it and LMK.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 03:25:00 GMT
Is Rookie supposed to be "Jess" or pretending to be her? Nobody here knows or even cares who Jess is, so STOP posting! This is a QUEERS-ONLY forum. If you don't want to teabag Anthony or have a sword fight in Kris Bryant's ass, just should probably stop posting here

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:44:41 GMT
Jess seems like she would enjoy a good bean pie

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:38:59 GMT
Rook how dare you sully this board once again! I came here to jerk off to some hot Judge Wapner related spank material and instead my eyes were offended by your nonsensical garbage posts. Please go away.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:31:22 GMT
Here let me help you out with that reference. Your efforts DESERVE it. (See what I did there?)

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 01:29:56 GMT
 


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:20:58 GMT
Life isn't short to the brainless to whom time is a flat circle. I can tell you that for sure.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:19:52 GMT
Vet I'm willing to help you. I will email you an entire list of productive things you could do other than stalk me. Then maybe you could take the lost to your mommy, review it with her, and chose one that fits best for you. There's just so many beautiful things out there!! You should try them!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:15:10 GMT
Yes. Its true. Vet dreams of me every single night. I'm not sure what I did to embark that clingy stalker type love from him, but I'm not surprised given how amazing and beautiful I am. Ugh. Guess it comes with the territory of being pure perfection.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 23:53:06 GMT
Tonight I hope I dream of Judge Wapner and Rusty pulling a train on Anthony. I would wake up in a puddle of jizz! It would be so hot if Judge Wapner was ass slamming Anthony and beating him on the head with his gavel causing Anthony to bite Rusty's dick!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 23:50:13 GMT
Vet that would have been so hot. I always found Judge Wagner to be sexy. I could see that Rusty the Baliff had a thing for him as he would look at him with lust. If only our time on earth wasn't so short the good judge and Rusty would have spitroast Anthony many times.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 22:29:27 GMT
I saw that Judge Wagner from The People's Court died last week at 97 years of age. It's a shame as I was hoping that he and Rusty the Bailiff would pull a train on Anthony while Bill Murray ate popcorn and watched

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 22:24:55 GMT
I don't know any fanatic, but he must be gay! Homosexuality is the wave of the future- we are out and proud. This board alone is probably at least 95% queer

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 21:52:22 GMT
Damn Rook you just asked the question of the century! I always took that as a loop, but now you have blown my mind with your question. It is very possible that is one record breaking two hour long ass blast!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 18:07:57 GMT
Hey vet, that 2 hour Chuck Berry video you provided, is it a loop, or do you have it on good authority that it is one continuous recording?
Also, I need to speak to the uploader, 'sbtbfanatic'!
He sounds pretty queer! Doyou have any info on him??!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:20:03 GMT
I would pay good money to see Anthony suck off a CHUD!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 11:39:36 GMT
i want to jerk off into Anthony's mouth for good luck. blowing a load into his mouth is like throwing a coin into a wishing well fountain

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 09:51:02 GMT
I wish Anthony would grow a little rat tail. I also wish he would let me take a dump in his mouth, then wipe my ass with that rat tail!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 09:10:55 GMT
I am glad that someone posted a pic of a CHUD here. I could see Anthony sucking off a CHUD!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 05 Mar 2017 09:09:44 GMT
This is Anthony Rizzo. I want to shit into Rook's mouth and then piss on his face


No comments: