Monday, January 15, 2007

Spank-Worthy Posts From Dustindiamond.com

I found some really hot homoerotic posts from the Dustindiamond.com guestbook:

30th July 2003 - 01:44:32 AM
3616 : Fattom
Screech, if you'd be mine, this is what you'd have in store...

We're in the showers all alone. Zack and Slater are tied up in the corner and blindfolded so they can hear our lovemaking but not see. I'd caress your locks of sweet curly hair with a mild shampoo because I know how sensitive you are. No tears for you, baby. Don't fret honey; we won't tell violet. And neither will the preppie and the mullet if they know what's good for them. By now you are "screeching" in enjoyment and my skilled hands. Don't blow your load just yet, there's more to "cum".

30th July 2003 - 02:38:55 AM
3620 : Fattom
That's when things get rough. Oh my! Have I not found the soap on a rope?!(nod once for yes) Why, yes that is a cock roach. No, they have shampoos for that, my pet. My knob does not taste funny.


13th December 2004 - 04:58:48 AM
11649 : Hot Karl
Dustin, I want to squeeze sperm out of your cock like it was a tube of toothpaste. Then I will brush my teeth with it.


26th August 2003 - 06:31:17 PM
4668 : Admin
Hi Everyone,
I have been somewhat remiss lately in the topics - trying to make sure everything is working technically.

Please, everyone, the main topic of discussion here is supposed to be homosexuality concerning Dustin Diamond. This was my intention when I opened the board and I'd like to politely remind you that this is the way in which it must continue, otherwise I'll have no choice but to shut this place down.

This site is a labour of love and the bandwidth costs me a fortune, so please keep the conversation on-topic and discuss acts of gay love with Dustin Diamond. Apparently he reads all the posts here and gets a real kick out of the fact that he's a gay cultural icon. Way to go DD!

Thanks for your co-operation, everyone play nice and you won't get banned!

Best

Admin


22nd October 2003 - 03:52:46 AM
5350 : friendly advisor
go to dustin diamond's official website at http://www.dustindiamond.net/ and find his big headshot in the photos section. i just discovered that if you shrink it down a bit and print it out, cut a hole in his mouth, and tape it to the face of a blow up doll, you can use it to pretend that you're actually receiving a blow job from dusty himself. for added effect, you can even shave off all your pubic hair and tape the shavings to his chin for some deliciously yummy scrotum scrubbing goodness. the headshot is a bit large but can easily be shrunk down to lifesize proportions, as if dustin himself had planned for it to be used this way from the beginning. thanks dude!


22nd October 2003 - 12:46:01 PM
5360 : friendly advisor
great suggestion, kurt! but i've got an idea on how to take your game even another step further. tonight, after i print out another one of dusty's headshot photos and cut out the mouth and eye holes, i'm going to invite one of my queer friends over and have him wear it like a mask. and since it's a real living breathing person instead of an inanimate object (like a computer or blow up doll) it'll make it that much easier for me to imagine that i'm actually blowing my own creamy load onto dustin diamond's face!


06th November 2003 - 11:58:23 AM
5602 : Leaky Ass Queer
I just found a GREAT use for my stale old pumpkin from Halloween! I printed out our favorite Diamond face mask and pasted it onto my pumpkin and had all my queer friends over to pump their loads into it. It looked they were actually bumming a decapitated Diamond in his gob!

When they were all finished fucking his little face-hole I french kissed the effigy of Diamond and hungrily gulped down every single drop of nut butter and pumpkin with a big small on my face and a very hard cock! It was quite a trip to be actually kissing Diamond whilst drinking cum at the same time, a snowball with Diamond is something to be cherished indeed!


25th September 2003 - 10:39:09 AM
4992 : Mr. Conholer
I've been hanging around in London with some of my homo-boys this week and we went along to see David Blaine doing his thing in a box. It was really dull. To spice it up we'd like to suggest that Dustin replaces David in the box, and instead of water being fed through the tube we think it'd be a good idea to have hot fresh nut butter going through there.

I for one would love to see such an endurance test, and I'm positive that Dustin could survive for 44 days on love custard alone. It'd be great if they had a little "milking" booth where all of London's queers could J/O into Diamond's supply whilst watching Saved By The Bell re-runs - and sooner or later there's bound to be a nice soupcon of "dirty" jism in there that will give Dusty a little extra to think about!

Dustin is definitely a gay icon here in London, a few of the guys are already sporting what they call "Diamond's"- a cute little goatee with a few drops of dried up man-fat dangling off the end!


13th October 2004 - 12:12:25 PM
10332 : Gay Zack
10324 : Thanks for the heads up - Billy has responded.
>I read in an interview on amazon.com that there is a hidden episode
> in the SBTB College Years DVD set. Does anyone know if this is true or not? If yes, how can I find it? Thanks!

I too have heard of the hidden episode where Screech want's to join a
frat and is hazed by the frat boys (supposedly he gets gang raped by
the frat guys and they felt this was just too much to air even if
they were trying to deal with a serious issue), I found a site that
tells how to do it, but I haven't been able to get it to work yet -
but several people say it works and does exist. At the title screen
of disc 2 you push 695008, quickly, than a screen should pop up that
says "Zoinks", eject it and put in disc 1, push 800596 and it should
pop up "zubaz", than put disc 2 back in and push 22752837 it should
pop up "AC slater", push the play button and it should work - I know
it sounds like a lot, but I've heard from at least 10 people that it
works - good luck - Billy Smith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn I lost so many loads reading these gems.