Monday, January 15, 2007

More Spank-Worthy Posts From Dustindiamond.com

I found more hot homoerotic posts from the Dustindiamond.com guestbook:

12th July 2004 - 04:08:31 PM
8622 : Gay Zack
Dustin, I learned a new move called "baby sparrow" or "baby bird" where I ejaculate into your mouth, then start to flap my arms and chirp as you slowly regurgitate the load back into my own eagerly awaiting mouth.


16th August 2004 - 02:22:37 PM
9719 : Gay Zack
I'm looking forward to you jerking off into my mouth Dustin - i will swallow it and spit it up into your mouth like a baby bird


22nd November 2004 - 02:19:12 AM
11202 :
so wait a minute... dustin wants everybody to call him "the dust" now? let's see... dustin "the dust" diamond... hmmm... nope, doesn't sound even remotely catchy. i think i'll just keep calling him "stupid cocksucking jew" from here on out.


04th April 2003 - 12:47:40 AM
2551 : Dirty Debbie
Cum swing on my cock lovely, I have a huge penis, oops my towel came down, what are you going to do about it, Dustin, how's your dad Neil Diamond going? Still tending to his penis and ass needs? I love u dustin.

Love Your Mom, Dirty Debbie, from www.pantyfreaks.com


05th August 2003 - 08:59:40 PM
3988 : Robbie Crooker
Im queer too Ken. People call me "the corn cob smuggler".
I would like to sample your penis cheese.


27th August 2003 - 10:05:52 AM
4677 : Admin
Guys

Please, I meant what I said. If you don't keep on-topic, which means conversation related to having homosexual relations with Dustin Diamond, then I'll have to shut the board down.

TIA

Admin


26th August 2003 - 06:31:17 PM
4668 : Admin
Hi Everyone,
I have been somewhat remiss lately in the topics - trying to make sure everything is working technically.

Please, everyone, the main topic of discussion here is supposed to be homosexuality concerning Dustin Diamond. This was my intention when I opened the board and I'd like to politely remind you that this is the way in which it must continue, otherwise I'll have no choice but to shut this place down.

This site is a labour of love and the bandwidth costs me a fortune, so please keep the conversation on-topic and discuss acts of gay love with Dustin Diamond. Apparently he reads all the posts here and gets a real kick out of the fact that he's a gay cultural icon. Way to go DD!

Thanks for your co-operation, everyone play nice and you won't get banned!

Best

Admin


05th May 2004 - 09:56:03 AM
7357 : billy elliot
spank material:
http://www.saltythepocketknife.com/images/studio1.jpg
http://www.saltythepocketknife.com/images/studio2.jpg
http://www.saltythepocketknife.com/images/studio3.jpg
http://www.saltythepocketknife.com/images/studio4.jpg


05th May 2004 - 01:02:46 PM
7361 : cocksucking asslick
Ha Ha!!!!! Those photos are so gay that I can almost feel duskin's Dimoand's kum shooting up my asshole as we speak - Thamk you, Duskin, 4 giving us something to lose our loads to! In those photos, it almost looks as if Duskin is saying directly to me, with his intense, shit-brown eyes "yeah, I know that you're one of those little wimps that's been talkin' shit about me in that fucked-up guestbook, because you're too much of a pussy to say it to my face, ass-wipe - hell, even our faggot transvestite singer could whip your ass!... So, if you've got a problem with me, bring it on, bitch!!!!!!..... - Otherwise, shut the fuck up!!!!!!..." - That's what he is saying to me with his hypnotic and magnetic gaze - I can't break away from it!!!! Awwww, please abuse me, Duskin, I've been a very naughty little boy!!!!..... AAAAAAAAGGGGGFJHFJKGL;G (i JUST LOST A LOAD...)


03rd December 2002 - 12:17:10 AM
1538 : Jesus Christ
Someone should compile all these messages into a book. I nearly pissed my pants I was laughing so hard at this shit.


22nd May 2002 - 10:45:07 PM
1007 : Horseshack
Screech you lousy son of a bitch! You broke my friggin' nose! Didn't you see me flailing like a little girl? Couldn't you have takin it a little friggin' easy on me? Didn't you feel any pity for my sad & pathetic display of manhood? Next time why don't you fight Chyna - she's got bigger balls than you, you little bag of hamster crap!
P.S. Are we still on for that handjob in the shower?


11th April 2002 - 01:24:33 PM
915 : Screech Hater

Why the hell is there a website dedicated to this moron? Do you people really think he's funny? Maybe it just helps raise your own self-esteem to see an ugly geek make an ass out of himself. In case you loyal Screech fans haven't noticed: HE'S NOT GOODLOOKING, HE'S NOT TALENTED, AND HE'S NOT FUNNY!! Dustin Diamond has a huge crooked nose, I'll give him that, but that's where the comedy stops. C'mon, this guy is such a fruit. And for those of you who may be thinking of replying to my messagewith 'then why are you on this website?' I ENDED UP HERE FROM A LINK ON A WEBRING DEDICATED TO MAKING FUN OF DUSTIN DIAMOND. Imagine that!!! The irony of it all is that the websites making fun of this buffoon contain a link to his OWN website haha... If that's not proof of what a shithead Screech is, then I don't know what is. HEY DUSTIN: YOU'RE OWN WEBSITE MAKES YOU LOOK BAD, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'VE DECIDED TO TAKE IT DOWN NOW. Thank God, no more Screech..please no more Screech. Actually, maybe you should leave it up so we can all remember how normal we are.


11th September 2001 - 08:42:57 PM
256 : Preppie
Hey screech, Slater and I were headed over to the Max after school. You are not invited you cock loving jew.


05th November 2004 - 03:05:02 PM
10854 : Gay Zack
Dustin, remember when a whole bunch of your smelly Zubaz were stolen from the set of SBTB? Well it was I who took them. I smelled the ass area for weeks until deciding to let them steep in hot water to make a tea, which I drank. Than I decided to use the left over tea to steep the zubaz in even more, except letting the water evaporite, forming pure Dustin essence. I would smell it while jerking off, or sometimes wear it around like a cologne - many queers would chase me around when I wore it! Eventually I used up all that the zubaz had to offer, so I took the zubaz and used them a rags to clean up after gay sex. I'm waiting to get some dirty tighty whiteys or yours to wear on my head while shouting "zoinks" while my ass gets worked in a Castro dumpster sex party.


07th November 2003 - 08:35:04 AM
5611 : Leaky Ass Queer
Thanks for another classic "Remember When" story, I sure hope Diamond reads this stuff, along with his family and friends.


13th November 2003 - 01:30:52 AM
5701 : Remember when...
Hey Diamond, remember when you used to have a steady paycheck??? Remember when you weren't a complete joke???


19th November 2003 - 02:57:48 AM
5785 : Gwando
'Remember When' guy, nothing gets me more aroused than sweaty man on man wrestling.
I would like to have Diamond wear a tight pink leotard and smear himself in baby oil. I would chase him around for a while, but his thin greasy body would keep slipping from my grasps.
Eventually i would throw him to the floor, tear off his leotard and unsheath my rod, which i would insert into him, and rapidly lose the mother of all loads in his colon!
After a brief rest, i would take a dump on his chest and throw him out into the street!


07th June 2005 - 05:48:33 PM
15410 :
hi dustin I live in your neighborhood and I have a bone to pick with you. I don't mind all the partying you do, but I just wish you'd keep it in the house. I don't know how many times I've looked outside to find gay sex going on in the front yard. Once I caught you taking a shit on my bushes. we are a good clean wholesome neighborhood and if you insist on having your gay orgies, we'd all just wish that you'd keep them in the house. The house to the left of me told me about the time they came out to see you sitting on the hood of the car getting oral sex from Danny Pintuaro while shooting up heroin. We don't want you to move, we just want you to cool it on the gay sex parties.


27th October 2004 - 09:36:37 PM
10629 : Gay Ox
Duh! Me gay Ox? Ox like scat! Ox want Screech take off Zubaz and we roll around each other's poo! Ox want threesome with Screech, small retarded boy. Then Hot Lunch. Hot Lunch good!

Ox want take Slater mullet then Ox shoot cum in it! Cum good!


09th December 2004 - 07:27:57 PM
11604 : Hot Karl
Gay Zack and Rocco, I also find homeless guys to be an inexpensive, readily available source of ass. Buy em a cheap bottle of whisky and a Happy Meal, and they'll go all night! Some of my queer friends don't agree, because of the risk of picking up exotic STDs from some smelly bum's scabby, hairy, shit-encrusted ringhole. But I'm not bothered about that. In fact it's kind of a turn on - the more unwashed, the better!

Personally I like to go up to a drunk homeless guy in the street, and before he knows what's happening I'll bend em over, pull his pants down and stick my tongue up his poot-chute! The fleas and crusty shit contained in the average bum's anal beard make for a highly tasty meal! Yummy!


20th February 2005 - 09:40:55 AM
12413 : Dustin\'s nephew
he made me touch his thingy as well and it went hard and white stuff came out i don';t understand why dosn't my thingy do that then he went to the bathroomm on my face why did he do that it was'ntt nice and it made me smeel like pee peee for dayys


20th February 2005 - 09:32:53 AM
12412 : Dustin\'s nephew
Uncl Dusty tride to put his thingy in my bunghole. then he touched my on my thingy and tolded me not to teel anywon. why did he do that i dont understadn


29th March 2003 - 06:14:47 PM
2186 : Zach
Hey Screech, do you remember the time you thought you had a wet dream?? Actually I was banging Lisa Turtle's tight pussy one night and right after I blew my load in her mouth, she spit in your underwear while you were sleeping...Did you really think that your tiny balls could produce a Monster Wad like that??? HAH


21st March 2003 - 09:22:52 AM
2057 : Dustin Diamond
Hey there Dennis. Thanks for the comments on my site. Trouble is people post horrible things about me and I don't know why, in future please email me. It would be great to catch up on old times, remember that funny time I fell over :) and that other time when we had sex. Well hope to hear from you soon, Dustin

No comments: