Sunday, January 15, 2006

Old posts from DustinDiamond.com (part 9)

08th January 2004 - 03:17:07 AM
6123 : Kurt Steinberg
I want to play a little fantasy game - it's called "Diamond Dump." I'll eat some Taco Bell and then I'll get naked and situate my ass about 3 inches from your face. Next, I'll pretend that your lips are a toilet seat and take a dump!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
07th January 2004 - 02:02:07 AM
6113 : Kurt Steinberg
John Parker (message 6112), why are you posting a message about mortgage refinancing in a Dustin Diamond guestbook? This guestbook is only to be used by homosexuals to post queer fantasies about Diamond and other Saved By The Bell characters!!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
06th January 2004 - 02:52:54 AM
6107 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, you should purchase one of Randy Constan's mousepads: http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/pixyPromos.html

Are you going to blow your wad on the mousepad?

- Kurt Steinberg
05th January 2004 - 11:51:52 AM
6104 : Kurt Steinberg
Crusher, the pixie website is real. I previously posted a link to an article about the guy who is in all of the pictures - he claims he is straight, but his insistence on dressing like a fairy broke up his marriage a few years ago. Now he goes to lesbian bars to meet women.
04th January 2004 - 03:57:03 PM
6095 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, are you jealous of this bullfighter? http://unclestupid.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=3&pos=160
04th January 2004 - 03:51:53 AM
6092 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, did you ever dress like this for school??? http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_sb1.htm
04th January 2004 - 03:41:52 AM
6091 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, what has happened to this website? It has become extemely bland and lame. Please queer it up! You need to start deleting all posts which lack homo-erotic overtones! Please show some respect for your queer fan base!

- Kurt Steinberg

P.S. When are the 3rd and 4th seasons of Saved By The Bell coming out on DVD?
02nd January 2004 - 03:03:47 AM
6076 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I saw your buddy Slater at one of the televised New Years' parties on Wednesday evening. When I saw him on a big screen TV at a bar, I got really hard. Within about 5 minutes, I was in the alley behind the bar doing some other dude (whose name I don't even know!) next to the dumpster!

When are you going to appear on some nationally televised celebration specials? Your queer fans would love that!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
30th December 2003 - 11:19:37 PM
6039 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, have you ever been on a queer cruise? It's a great way to get some hot, manly lovin'!!!

Let's book a cruise here: http://atlantisevents.com/orbitz.asp

Maybe we can go to Mexico: http://atlantisevents.com/html/vac/CM04.asp

- Kurt Steinberg
29th December 2003 - 12:26:56 AM
6012 : Kurt Steinberg
Check out the pictures of the "running fairies" on this website: http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/pixyFriendsPage.html

I think it's possible that the pixy website is actually even more homosexual than this website! I wonder if Diamond has ever dressed up as a fairy for (a) Halloween or (b) a regular night on the town!

- Kurt Steinberg
28th December 2003 - 06:46:54 PM
6009 : Kurt Steinberg
Debbie (message 5994), you are correct - I did not post any fake messages here under your name. By the way, why did Diamond choose these crazy colors for his guestbook? I have yet to figure that one out. Also, why did he misspell half of the words on the www.dustindiamond.com main page (he even misspelled "Screech," the character he used to play!)? It's almost as if Diamond is seeking ridicule.

I wonder if he and his family and friends set up this website just to play a joke on his loyal fans! In any event, this is a fun guestbook!

- Kurt Steinberg
23rd December 2003 - 11:29:38 AM
5986 : Kurt Steinberg
AIDS Guy (message 5981), the Peter Pan guy doesn't have a guestbook. It's unfortunate, because I'd post queer messages in it if he had one.

By the way, that website isn't a joke. That's the guy's real website! Check out this article about him: http://www.sptimes.com/News/080701/Floridian/On_the_Never_Never_Ne.shtml

- Kurt Steinberg
23rd December 2003 - 03:19:29 AM
5978 : Kurt steinberg
Has anyone here ever masturbated while looking a the pictures on this website: http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/photo_closeups_pp4.htm

i hope Diamond gets a Peter Pan outfit!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
22nd December 2003 - 02:27:11 AM
5965 : Kurt Steinberg
Debbie, as one of the other posters recently eloquently wrote, Diamond is a "penniless nerd." That's why people post nasty things about him - his career is completely washed up; consequently, people make fun of him here. I do agree that many people think he's hot - as you can tell, he has a substantial queer following!!! Most of the dudes who post here want to have gay sex with Diamond!!!

Regardless of whether you like or dislike Diamond, everyone loves this guestbook! Some people visit this guestbook to pay their tributes to Diamond, while others simply come here to laugh their asses off at the disgusting things that have been posted. Others come just to read the queer fantasies that have been posted. There's something here for everyone!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
15th December 2003 - 04:14:28 AM
5935 : Kurt Steinberg
Sammy shitstain (message 5926), I'm glad that you also want to have gay sex with Hitoshi!!!
[ http://www.generation.nl/~hitoshi/ ]

I've been thinking about him all day! He's like a Japanese Screech!!! I want to take a whiz on Hitoshi's head and then sit on his head and drop some nasty ass - American-style ass!!!! Perhaps we should both go to Japan and find him! Are golden showers illegal in Japan???

- Kurt Steinberg
12th December 2003 - 02:00:00 AM
5908 : Kurt Steinberg
Check out this website: http://www.generation.nl/~hitoshi/
11th December 2003 - 11:08:04 AM
5906 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, thanks for posting on this board again (message 5904)!!! I have several comments/questions for you:

1. I didn't realize that you were such a big I Love Lucy fan! Good for you! Did you think that Desi Arnaz was a great actor? When you watch reruns of I Love Lucy, do you get hot?

2. Why did you really send the cease and desist letter linked at message 5862? If so, why?

3. Did Belding ever take a dump in your mouth or give you a "Dirty Sanchez"? If so, can I buy a videotaped copy of the encounter(s)? Do you and Belding still keep in touch?

- Kurt Steinberg
10th December 2003 - 10:50:05 AM
5892 : Kurt Steinberg
I certainly hope that the real Dustin Diamond does not gain control of this website (assuming he doesn't already covertly own it). If he does, his manager will probably try to improve his public image by eliminating the queer aspects of the website (e.g., the homosexual posts, the gay colors, etc.) Let's all hope that doesn't happen!

- Kurt Steinberg

10th December 2003 - 01:33:09 AM
5891 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, this website has become too heterosexual and lame! Please queer it up!!! I want to see posts about loads being squirted, drunk, etc!

- Kurt Steinberg
09th December 2003 - 01:15:39 AM
5888 : Kurt Steinberg
Freddie, you certainly did not scare me away from Diamond's website - instead, I've been on a little vacation. I was up in San Francisco hanging out with some other homosexuals - I lost many loads and took dumps on three dudes!!!

I hope that my absence didn't to disappoint my queer fans! What happened to the "Remember when..." guy? I hope he posts again - I need more masturbation material!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

05th December 2003 - 01:41:10 AM
5865 : Kurt Steinberg
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/ts_search.pl?title=15&sec=1129

05th December 2003 - 01:34:17 AM
5864 : Kurt Steinberg
Max Goldberg, I'd like to add that if you haven't tried to sell this domain name to Diamond, then I also fail to see how you are in violation of the Anti Cyber Computer Act under 15 U.S.C. 1129.

Paragraph (A) recites: "Any person who registers a domain name that consists of the name of another living person, or a name substantially and confusingly similar thereto, without that person's consent, with the specific intent to profit from such name by selling the domain name for financial gain to that person or any third party, shall be liable in a civil action by such person."

This statute requires you to have the "specific intent" to profit from Diamond's name by selling the domain name. If you haven't tried to sell this domain name and there is no evidence that you intend to try to sell it, then I don't see how you could possibly be in violation of 15 U.S.C. 1129.

- Kurt Steinberg

05th December 2003 - 01:28:40 AM
5863 : Kurt Steinberg
I am sad that this webpage may soon cease to exist.

Max Goldberg, have you tried to sell this domain name to Diamond or for a profit? If not, then I fail to see how you are in violation of 15 U.S.C. 1125(a) - "False designations of origin, false descriptions, and dilution forbidden"
See http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/ts_search.pl?title=15&sec=1125

This statute prohibits you from profiting off Diamond's name. However, if you have no intention of selling this domain name and you aren't generating any income (e.g., from advertising), I fail to see how you are in violation of this federal statute.

- Kurt Steinberg
04th December 2003 - 11:20:03 AM
5861 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, do you like jewelry? I'd like to give you a pearl necklace!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
04th December 2003 - 12:32:52 AM
5855 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, where was your website during the past week? I thought it was gone for good. :(

- Kurt Steinberg
26th November 2003 - 01:30:19 AM
5847 : Kurt Steinberg
Site Admin (message 5830), please contact me for gay sex. I will squirt my hot, salty load in your eye and then fart in your face, for your deviant pleasure!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
24th November 2003 - 12:33:12 AM
5821 : Kurt Steinberg
"a lie???" (message 5818), you don't remember that scene? That's probably because you only saw the heavily editted version that is often replayed on Nickelodeon! The "Remember when ..." guy is well-known for accurately recapping some of the most queer Saved By The Bell episodes!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

P.S. Diamond, please pencil me in for 7:00 PM tomorrow night behind the local rest stop!
20th November 2003 - 01:42:29 AM
5796 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I met some dudes the other day back by the dumpster behind my local gas station. After they sucked me off, I mentioned your website to them! Surprisingly, they alreqady knew about it! Are you aware that this is one of the most popular gay sex websites on the Internet???

Here's a website that lists true stories about Diamond and the other Saved By The Bell actors: http://members.tripod.com/screechp/thetruth.html
- One of these entries states that you are a hermaphodyte! I didn't realize that!

- Kurt Steinberg
19th November 2003 - 11:19:03 AM
5790 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, as I recall, you used to call Belding "Mr. B." Most people assumed that you called him that because his last name was "Belding." However, I always fantasized that it was your sexual play name for him because he always fed you his "Big" load. Am I correct? Did Belding always have a big, huge load???

- Kurt Steinberg

No comments: