Monday, January 10, 2005

Gas Station Tryst

Fellow queers, I met a dude yesterday who was the spitting image of a young Dustin Diamond. I was at my local gas station filling up my yellow Camaro with premium unleaded when I realized I had to go to the bathroom. So after the gas tank was full, I got the bathroom key from the attendant and proceeded over to the men's bathroom. I unlocked the door and then almost slipped on the piss and caked-on dirt that was covered all over the floor (which looked as though it hadn't been cleaned since 1985). When I flicked on the light I realized that some other dude was in the bathroom with me - he was hiding in the second stall. We made eye contact and sparks flew immediately. He had colorful Zubaz pants, a "white man's" afro, and a little pathetic attempt at a goatee. I immediately pitched a tent and bent him over on the piss-covered floor. Next, I sat on his face and dropped ass and then gave him a golden shower while dropping a smelly Cleveland Steamer on his head. When I cleaned myself up to leave, he said "thanks Mr. Belding!" What was that all about???

No comments: