Thursday, March 30, 2017

More Posts From the "Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum" (February 15, 2017 - February 22, 2017)

Here are comments from the Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum between February 15, 2017 and February 22, 2017:





Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:39:40 GMT
The grease on the bat allows the balls to be slapped harder, and also for the bat to be easily inserted into a bat holder.
It was banned after sosa used it once. He went to the plate with a dark brown stained bat, which didn't look good
He also got fined for wielding a rusty car antenna

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 07:15:39 GMT
Vet if that is true then the disease bag Anthony Rizzo should call Mike Napoli for some unprotected anal penetration. Mike's forum says that he's actively chasing the bug

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:55:23 GMT
I heard that Anthony hit spring training with a new supplement drink. It's called HIV Juice and is made from the body fluids of HIV+ bums, and athletes like Greg Louganis and Magic Johnson! Anthony feels it really gives him an edge and MLB hasn't yet banned AIDS related performance enhancers!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:31:36 GMT
Irrelevant air at that.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:58:03 GMT
I'm over battling air. Carry on little boys. Carry on.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:55:47 GMT
Its always the same two that tweet directly after there is activity on here. You must be SUPER proud you made a funny, huh?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:42:42 GMT
Its always the same who that always tweet directly after there is activity on here. You must be SUPER proud that you made a funny, huh?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:33:20 GMT
Or as I was told today, shall I say Ursella(S) as in plural.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 05:30:13 GMT
Here Ursella educate yourself. 605 475 6973

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 04:59:31 GMT
I want to throw water balloons at Anthony, with the balloons filled with my liquid shit

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 04:31:32 GMT
I would love to watch Greg Louganis have rough unprotected sex with Rook while Anthony eats his third deep dish pizza and cuts one of his rank pepperoni farts into Rook's face

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 04:14:25 GMT
I want to spray diarrhea into Anthony's mouth.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:24:48 GMT
For the others. 605-475-6962.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:14:01 GMT
Vet, for you. 605-475-6968.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:14:01 GMT
I heard that Anthony will be rubbing pepperoni grease on his bats this year instead of pine tar. I'm not sure how this will work as I would think the grease would make the bat slick?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:52:29 GMT
None of the wives are famous. Except for maybe Zobrist's wife but she is a singer songwriter. Some post and some don't. She should not hide or care what dumbasses like me say on the internet about her. She should do her thing and be happy. If she is not happy, get out of the relationship.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:46:38 GMT



Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:19:34 GMT
Its like boxing air!! ;)

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:08:32 GMT
You have zero clue who I converse and interact with. You know literally nothing about me. What you should be saying is that you don't like me. The people I care about like me just fine!! The ones who don't validate their existence and security through twitter and an online forum!! ;)

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:05:11 GMT
No Vet. I will remain here until you stop referencing me, like I have explained to you many times before. Its really just that simple!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:30:41 GMT
Rookie, since you don't want to be associated with this board, does this mean you'll finally permanently leave? Nobody likes you

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:04:43 GMT
The funny part is that I dont even know you are anymore! Please identify yourself so I can properly combat you.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:00:16 GMT
Go awayyy. You are my modern day Ursula. That is strictly how I will address you moving forward Vet. Ursella. Stop dreaming of my beautiful face. I heard people get rabies by you merely even thinking about them!! Gee wiz!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:55:45 GMT
Vet, you're a spoiled, violent, homophobic racist and I do not want to be associated with you, your trash board, or any of the ignorance that comes out of your mouth on a daily. You're mind games are starting to turn me into the ugly person that you are. Its been a month & a half now. Why is it you're daily focus to dream of me? Nothing you say will ever phase me. All of that shallow materialistic hype that you base your life around is meaningless to me. Unlike most, I'm not willing to sacrifice my dignity/morals for the sake of having my face plastered on a T-Shirt. Unless your my family or god, I don't owe you a single explanation about myself. P.S I dont need designer to hold up my pants... My Calvin's are just fine. So comfy!! So versatile!! Go away!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:55:13 GMT
Just saw a pic of her and noticed that she has a tattoo under her left armpit. Some sort of script writing. Couldn't see what it says.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:44:54 GMT
I went to Second City with my wife last weekend and Anthony Rizzo was in the audience, which was awesome! He gave everyone a high-five and then got on the stage and acted in several skits. In one of the skits, Anthony actually mentioned this website and then pulled down his pants and started masturbating. Some guy wearing a Cubs jersey with "Rookie" printed on the back then ran to the stage and started giving Anthony a handjob with one hand while holding a Taco Bell Dorito taco. When Anthony climaxed, the Rookie guy caught it in his taco and used it like a glaze. The Rookie person then ate the taco

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:31:16 GMT
Vet, why didn't you take rook up on his six hot challenges?
Rook, what challenge proffered did you like the most?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:05:23 GMT
I heard Anthony is HIV+ and sweats AIDS

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 06:03:05 GMT
Fabulous. Glad to hear that. Sounds like a real win for everyone.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:44:33 GMT
Rook I hope you're corrrect and this board is cleared. I've gotten many complaints from queers who come here seeking hot Anthony Rizzo related spank material and are forced to sift through your nonsensical posts to get to some good stuff!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:39:30 GMT
From what I'm being told, everything on this forum is being deleted within the next 72 hours & you can return to its original use. Here's to hoping. Third try.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:35:02 GMT
Okie dokie Vet. Whatever you say.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:19:28 GMT
Rookie, don't deflect blame! You are a sick pervert who is obsessed with harassing the gay men who post here and molesting children.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:13:49 GMT
Vet that only works when the story dropped today. I feared you may use it against me, therefore, I had to beat you to the punch.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:03:34 GMT
Rookie, you are a damn weirdo! I saw this article about you being arrested for filming four young boys peeing at urinals at Wrigley Field. You are a filthy pedophile! https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160607/lakeview/man-filmed-4-kids-using-wrigley-field-urinals-prosecutors-say

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:43:44 GMT
I like that Rook was googling for hot sexcapades at Taco Bell.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:51:11 GMT
I warned you that something like this would happen if you did not put a stop to your dirty doings!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 22:27:36 GMT
Vet please confirm!! Was this you?!?
https://www.google.com/amp/wfla.com/2017/02/18/jacksonville-woman-arrested-for-soliciting-sex-in-exchange-for-taco-bell/amp/?client=ms-android-boost-us&espv=1

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:44:56 GMT
Rook, I'm not aware of a Taco Bell on 5th. As you remember, I was teabagging you yesterday night while Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo watched and jerked each other off

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:57:46 GMT
I dont think that she is looking for fame, I think she is looking to be rich and have money.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:17:59 GMT
Who called her a society girl? LOL! She's pretty average... saw a weird pic on twitter about 3 days ago. It was on Camelback Mountain. Some guy ran into him on a trail and took a selfie with him. Just your average pic but then I noticed you could see her in the lens of his glasses. She's all curled up almost like she's trying to hide her face. She may just be looking down at something but I just thought the way she was sitting was odd.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 19:57:13 GMT
He might not have paid for that dress. Sometimes, if you hire a stylist, the dress is borrowed just for the evening. Who knows. If he paid for it, where else would she be able to wear it? It's not exactly a dress you can wear multiple times to a lot of places.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 19:51:53 GMT
I saw the video of her falling and I think she was a bit drunk. She started to fall and that's when her heel got caught in her dress. The only reason I say she may have been drunk is because she had two people trying to hold her while they untangled her dress and she didn't even speak to them. Normally wouldn't you be saying things like, thank you so much, or you're so nice to help me, but she just stood there staring at Anthony. It was at this point in the video where you hear him say, we've got to get out of here. Then all of s sudden you see her running ahead of him to the car. It was all really weird.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 18:06:39 GMT
Vet, I have it on good authority that you were spotted out outside the taco bell on 5th angrily pacing around carrying a blow up doll with a picture of my face glued to it. Please confirm, was that you again?!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:16:21 GMT
Did he seem like a classically trained thespian?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:15:52 GMT
Wow, I never knew that rizzo could act?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:03:20 GMT
my name is Bill and I am a bouncer at the Cubby Bear. We have received quite a few complaints about the Rookie's behavior at our popular bar. Rookie has been caught on security video soliciting men for sex and drugs and was also videotaped sniffing toilet seats and licking pubic hairs stuck to the urinals. His behavior is disgusting and needs to stop immediately or we will contact Chicago PD and press charges. If we catch you doing this again next weekend, you WILL be prosecuted. Consider this a warning

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 03:18:12 GMT
Just watched hot ep of Saved by the Bell where Anthony stared as a high school student who is introduced to steroids by Ox and Scud. When Screech overhears them discussing this in the bathroom where he works as an unpaid attendant he yells "Zoinks" then threatens to tell on Anthony. Just as Ox and Scud are ready to pummel Screech Mr. Belding and Corky come in and Mr. Belding does his "Hey hey hey, what is going on here"? When Screech tells him Mr. B punches him in the mouth, while Corky rips off Screech's Zubaz pants. Mr. Belding forces Screech to eat his filthy ass while Anthony and Corky have a cock sword fight in his ass. Ox and Scud take turns pissing on Screech during this attack. Afterward they leave Screech on the bathroom floor and go the The Max to get ice cream. A real heartwarming tale.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:57:10 GMT
*Your

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:45:12 GMT
Vet the only time I want to hear anything further from you is if you accept on of my SIX valid offers. Other than that, please stop obsessing over me and my porcelain bum bum.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:42:11 GMT
So you admit that spending your time discussing violating someones bum bum is why youre ERAs fell within the bottom percentile or you ride the bench!? Okay, thank you for confirming!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 02:10:49 GMT
Rook, why are you still here posting annoying rants? You must be one of the SJW pussies! Again, nobody has posted anything about raping or even having consensual sex with a girl, and why would they? It is well-known that at least 95% of Anthony Rizzo's fans are gay men who have no sexual in women! The mere thought of being with a woman is revolting to us. However, several of us have watched you being on the receiving end of rough anal sex and loved every second of it!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:41:13 GMT
Day spent not spent cataloging about poop, sex & bums: Allstar ERA/War. Day spent cataloging about poop, bums & sex: Being booed out of the city/ridding the bench. Proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:36:49 GMT
Look to some of your successful peers who don't spend their time cataloging about poop and sex on an online forum for entertainment. AKA the A squad. Life is too beautiful for such nonsense. The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:36:46 GMT
Rook, I didn't mention you once. Yet here you are, again writing nonsensical posts that are in no way erotic. Anthony's legions of gay fans come here for hot spank material. Not your nonsense. Please leave.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:35:37 GMT
sdsdc

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 01:01:19 GMT
Please get to steppin'... Aint nobody with an IQ above 10 or an ounce of integrity/moral insight has time for your nonsense. Where I'm from, we don't sit back and watch threats of being raped & beaten for entertainment. Like I said, go read a bible and get to steppin

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:53:50 GMT
I'm currently sitting next to my beautiful boyfriend (who doesn't fantasize about beating and sexually assaulting women/putting in peoples bum bums at taco bell).... enjoying my Sunday night.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:43:06 GMT
Vet. You are a successful man that could be doing anything you dream of RN, yet you're STILL sitting behind a computer obsessing over a girl that has been begging you to go away. Whats up with that?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:21:58 GMT
I just saw a hot episode of Saved by the Bell. Mr. Belding had hired Corky to be his new assistant and demoted Screech to unpaid bathroom intern. A young Anthony Rizzo played a Bayside Student and pissed all over Screech's converse sneakers. When Screech complained Corky and Mr. Belding came out of a stall where they had been making out and immedialty began sexually assaulting Screech. While they did this Anthony kicked Screech in the ribs and then ripped a few farts on Screech's hook nose. It was very erotic.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:08:42 GMT
My goodness life is funny like that!! ;)

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:08:00 GMT
Its always the under preforming B squad that has time for this type of thing. Think of everyone whos been involved or commented. Now think about where they're at. Under performing B squad.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 16:01:36 GMT
Hey vet, that is a hot hot.hot story!
After, didnrook make up stories about imaginary women?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:58:54 GMT
I was at the Wrigley Taco Bell on Saturday for dinner and saw Rook eating a taco lodged in a homeless man's asscrack. Several other man had their pants down and were masturbating furiously

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 07:15:05 GMT
rawhide, downtown

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 06:51:04 GMT
Rook in 20:55:46 you said Screech was an "Icon". The only thing is in known for is being a gargoyle and eating Mr. Beldings asshole.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 05:11:58 GMT
Rookie, I would love to have a 3-way with you and your hero, Screech. You eat my ass while Screech sucks me off. I know you're game for this

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 04:49:00 GMT
Rook, I want to penetrate your butthole and ejaculate on you. Would you be up for it?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:33:11 GMT
Buddy nobody mentioned screech. We're comparing people of your kind to people of her kind. Want her to know shes a good person. You on the other hand....... that's debatable.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 01:01:06 GMT
Rook, Screech is a human gargoyle. That you see something positive in being compared to him is terrifying.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 00:55:17 GMT
Preach. You troll her 24/7. If you want her to go away why do you eagerly illicit a response 24/7? Get a life.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 19 Feb 2017 00:39:40 GMT
Its humorous how much real estate she owns in your mind. Your physical possessions will never equate to 1/3 of her mentality and character. Your efforts are incredibly transparent. Give it up. Are you 12?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 20:55:46 GMT
Erm, screech is actually talented and greated a 90's icon. What have you done,or what will you be remembered for?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:23:50 GMT
More like the Charlie zelenoff of the board!
Rook, what happened between you.amd that girl you always talk of?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 14:19:49 GMT
Cyber stalking typically isnt funny Rook. Please meet me in the streets of Turks. I would like to challange you to a foam uzi faceoff.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 13:57:50 GMT
Rookie is like the "Screech" of this message board. He isn't funny and his only purpose appears to be to annoy everyone else

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 08:35:38 GMT
I want to make love to Anthony in a dumpster while he devours a deep dish pizza. I want to use the pizza grease as anal lube! Anthony hit me up and let's make this happen!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 03:44:09 GMT
I love when the pic of Steve Bartman appears. I would really like to run a train on him with Anthony, John Pepperoni, and Steve Anus!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 01:51:20 GMT
Everybody loves this magnificent masterpiece rookie!! Stop referencing me day and night and I'll stop responding. That simple. 💋💋💋

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2017 00:19:43 GMT
Rookie, nobody cares. You are an attention-seeking degenerate. Why must you post here? You are annoying, not funny. Nobody likes you

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:30:21 GMT
Get this person help. Its not funny anymore. How would you feel if you had to wake up to sadistic taunts every night and day. You need professional help.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:28:37 GMT
The power of Christ repels you homie. I used to think you were mentally I'll/immature. Now I see that you're just straight up evil. I tried not to overreact when you wrote a ten page novel about raping and kicking me in the stomach. If you keep f*cking with me (and by proxy my family) I will become your worst nightmare. You're obviously antagonizing me because you're jealous that I have two things you long for: Happiness and security. Go read a bible and learn how to heal yourself. Its not my job to manage your sadistic outbursts everyday.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:10:38 GMT
You, on the other hand, are a closeted homosexual who has had a long-term sexual relationship with your dad

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:09:46 GMT
Rook, how many times do we have to over this? I'm an openly gay man and am proud to let the world know when a random truck driver sucks me off or tongues my anus

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:44:19 GMT
Please just don't show up to my house, skin me and walk around wearing it pretending to be me. I'm way too young, beautiful and magnificent to die yet. TYSM

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:41:08 GMT
Vet is you're wife/girlfriend concerned that you are a raging closet homosexual. Please confirm.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:40:11 GMT
Vet is your wife/girlfriend sitting next to you when you obsessively catalog about me & sniff my dirty panties each night. Please confirm.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:34:07 GMT
Rookie, it is comical that you write about obsessive posters, when you post more often than anyone else on here!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:19:36 GMT
Commissioned to repeat the words I say to you back at me??

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:16:33 GMT
By impartial observer, you mean his brother/cousin/sister?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 19:14:26 GMT
By impartial observer, you mean the person that you paid 20 bucks to repeat the words I say to you each day back at me? K. Got it.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:57:23 GMT
You're embarrassed, I get it. Stawwwp you look super silly.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:54:07 GMT
Yes, I'm looking for the attention from a scary man that post about me 500 times a day. You really got me there.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:51:55 GMT
Please just don't show up to my house, skin me and walk around wearing it pretending to be me. I'm way too young, beautiful and magnificent to die yet. TYSM.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:51:06 GMT
I am an impartial observer. I have to say that the Rookie appears to be mentally unstable. He ihas a need for constant attention and is unloved in the real world, which is likely why he chooses to harass gay men in a virtual world

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:41:32 GMT
Like what the actual f*ck does one do when they have a psychotic mentally I'll stalker?! 🤔😈🤔

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:31:51 GMT
Vet I understand that you are embarrassed to the point of no return and are spinning out in rage to get back at me for it but I encourage you to make more of your life than this sad existence.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:29:11 GMT
It mean Sandusky

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 16:28:28 GMT
I heard that Rook's grandfather is infamous Penn State child rapist Jerry Dandusky! Rook used to have 3-ways with his dad and grandpa- he was so sad when grandpa Jerry was sent to prison. Rook is planning a conjugal visit to see his grandpa in April

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:52:25 GMT
It seeems Rook and his Dad got so aroused by the post they needed to post it a million times. They are probably now cuddling in each other's arms. Soon Rook's dad will realize he hasn't bathed in a year and will rip a nice wet fart on him to make him smell better. Rook will then begin to cry and Rook's dad will banish him again to the basement.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:27:13 GMT
This is Steve Anus, famous baseball groupie and General Counsel for GLAAD. It is disgraceful what Rookie is doing to this board. As a closeted homosexual, he is doing an incredible disservice to fellow gay men by spamming this board. Anthony Rizzo's queer fans frequent this board to find hot gay fantasies involving him. 96% of the people who have visited this forum in the past two weeks are horny gay men and by spamming this board, it is harder to find hot Rizzo-related spank material.
Rookie, I demand that you cease and desist from this spamming!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:01:02 GMT
wow, this is Randy C. I wrote the original post below, but it looks like Rook and his dad got so aroused they repeated it over and over!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:20:38 GMT
Is it true that Meatloaf's 'baseball announcer' verse in 'Paradise by the Dashboard light' was an emotional copy, almost word for word after he was in attendance at the first fart championships?
I think Rook's dad was there that time. If so Rook's dad, can you confirm that the commentary went something like:
OK, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here
Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth
There's the wind-up, and there it is
A line shot up the middle, look at him go
This boy can really fly
He's rounding first and really turning it on now
He's not letting up at all, he's gonna try for a second fart
The fecal matter has bobbled out in the center
And here comes the fart and what a fart
He's gonna slide out head first
Here he comes, he's out
No, wait, safe, safe at second base
This kid really makes things happen out there
Batter steps up to the plate
Here's the pitch, he's going
And what a jump he's got
He's trying for third
Here's the throw
It's in the dirt, safe a third
Holy cow, stolen base
He's taking a pretty big lead out there
Almost daring them to pick him off
The pitcher glances over, winds-up and it's bunted
Bunted down the third base line
The suicide ass squeeze is on

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:20:13 GMT
Rook you are growing more and more annoying each day. There was a mega hot conversation going on regarding the Pepperoni Fart contests of the 80's and 90's. Many lurid homoerotic details were being shared. Then you came in and posted a stupid story over and over. It really ruined the mood. I bet you ruin everything for everyone around you. I bet you're angry because even your most potent fart is pathetic and can't attract a bum let alone a hot beefcake like Steve Anus or John Peppperoni!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:57:22 GMT
Is it true that Meatloaf's 'baseball announcer' verse in 'Paradise by the Dashboard light' was an emotional copy, almost word for word after he was in attendance at the first fart championships?
I think Rook's dad was there that time. If so Rook's dad, can you confirm that the commentary went something like:
OK, here we go, we got a real pressure cooker going here
Two down, nobody on, no score, bottom of the ninth
There's the wind-up, and there it is
A line shot up the middle, look at him go
This boy can really fly
He's rounding first and really turning it on now
He's not letting up at all, he's gonna try for a second fart
The fecal matter has bobbled out in the center
And here comes the fart and what a fart
He's gonna slide out head first
Here he comes, he's out
No, wait, safe, safe at second base
This kid really makes things happen out there
Batter steps up to the plate
Here's the pitch, he's going
And what a jump he's got
He's trying for third
Here's the throw
It's in the dirt, safe a third
Holy cow, stolen base
He's taking a pretty big lead out there
Almost daring them to pick him off
The pitcher glances over, winds-up and it's bunted
Bunted down the third base line
The suicide ass squeeze is on
Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close
Here's the throw, here's the play at the plate
Holy cow, I think he's gonna make it
?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:41:59 GMT
I loved the play-by-play from that 1995 competition. Longtime White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson yelled out, "You can put it on the board, YES!" after Frank Thomas ripped his fart in the face of "Wimpy" Tom Paciorek

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:41:48 GMT
Sammy Sosa cheated several times in Pepperoni Fart competitions! In the 1995 "Crosstown Classic" Pepperoni Fart Competition for charity between White Sox and Cubs players, baseball Hall of Famer Frank Thomas took a big lead after gobbling down a large deep dish pepperoni pizza from Gino's East and sucking down three 2-liters of Mountain Dew. However, Sammy Sosa then got up and ripped an epic fart right in Harry Carry's face to win the competition! It was later discovered that Sosa had illegally added extra pepperoni to his pizza and he was later stripped of the title.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:41:34 GMT
Sammy Sosa was a disgrace to the pepperoni fart community. I bet Rook idolizes him. Thankfully Anthony was brought up right as a fan of John Pepperoni and Steve Anus. Both class acts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:14:34 GMT
remember the 94 competition when Sammy Sosa ate that counterfeit seafood pizza that was undercooked? remember when he got unfair advantageby entering the competition with food poisoning? remember when he won with the maximum scores for volume and stench? Remember when roo positioned himself under the seat for the first slop backs?
It was a shame that he was found out a week later, especially as his victory was plastered all over the papers the morning after!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:12:37 GMT
I missed the 1995 competition but was in the house for the 1996 fiesta. I got a nice blow from Harry Cary. He stuck his finger in my ass while doing so. It was odd at first but then I enjoyed it. One of the greatest days of my life!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:10:00 GMT
Does everyone remember the 1996 charity Crosstown Classic Pepperonii Fart Competition when Mark Grace dropped trou and announcer Harry Carry looked at Grace's quivering asshole and said, "It could be, it might be, it is! Holy cow!" right as Grace expelled a brown torrent of diarrhea? That was a Kodak moment!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:04:39 GMT
I loved the play-by-play from that 1995 competition. Longtime White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson yelled out "You can put it on the board, YES!" after Frank Thomas ripped his fart in the face of "Wimpy" Tom Paciorek

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:03:27 GMT
Sammy Sosa cheated several times in Pepperoni Fart competitions! In the 1995 "Crosstown Classic" Pepperoni Fart Competition for charity between White Sox and Cubs players, baseball Hall of Famer Frank Thomas took a big lead after gobbling down a large deep dish pepperoni pizza from Gino's East and sucking down three 2-liters of Mountain Dew. However, Sammy Sosa then got up and ripped an epic fart right in Harry Carry's face to win the competition! It was later discovered that Sosa had illegally added extra pepperoni to his pizza and he was later stripped of the title.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 06:02:41 GMT
Sammy Sosa was a disgrace to the pepperoni fart community. I bet Rook idolizes him. Thankfully Anthony was brought up right as a fan of John Pepperoni and Steve Anus. Both class acts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 05:56:30 GMT
remember the 94 competition when Sammy Sosa ate that counterfeit seafood pizza that was undercooked? remember when he got unfair advantageby entering the competition with food poisoning? remember when he won with the maximum scores for volume and stench? Remember when roo positioned himself under the seat for the first slop backs?
It was a shame that he was found out a week later, especially as his victory was plastered all over the papers the morning after!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 05:42:55 GMT
Aww Vet you couldn't go ONE night without fantasizing about me!? Still?! When you search for sadistic ways to secure my attention on a nightly basis, its apparent that you're the one sniffing MY ass. But I don't bang mentally incapacitated tin men, so no need to worry!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:32:49 GMT
Do you remember that creepy weirdo who was sniffing everyone's ass and licked up Mark Grace's diarrhea spray like a hungry dog at the 1996 competition? I'm pretty sure that was Rook! He let loose an epic smelly belch after gobbling down that diarrhea!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 02:52:02 GMT
I missed the 1995 competition but was in the house for the 1996 fiesta. I got a nice blow from Harry Cary. He stuck his finger in my ass while doing so. It was odd at first, but then I enjoyed it. One of the greatest days of my life!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:54:52 GMT
Does everyone remember the 1996 charity Crosstown Classic Pepperoni Fart Competition when Mark Grace dropped trou and announcer Harry Carry looked at Grace's quivering asshole and said, "It could be, it might be, it is! Holy cow!" right as Grace expelled a brown torrent of diarrhea? That was a Kodak moment!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:52:07 GMT
I loved the play-by-play from that 1995 competition. Longtime White Sox announcer Hawk Harrelson yelled out, "You can put it on the board, YES!" after Frank Thomas ripped his fart in the face of "Wimpy" Tom Paciorek

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:49:34 GMT
Sammy Sosa cheated several times in Pepperoni Fart competitions! In the 1995 "Crosstown Classic" Pepperoni Fart Competition for charity between White Sox and Cubs players, baseball Hall of Famer Frank Thomas took a big lead after gobbling down a large deep dish pepperoni pizza from Gino's East and sucking down three 2-liters of Mountain Dew. However, Sammy Sosa then got up and ripped an epic fart right in Harry Carry's face to win the competition! It was later discovered that Sosa had illegally added extra pepperoni to his pizza and he was later stripped of the title.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 18:13:10 GMT
Sammy Sosa was a disgrace to the pepperoni fart community. I bet Rook idolizes him. Thankfully Anthony was brought up right as a fan of John Pepperoni and Steve Anus. Both class acts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:43:02 GMT
remember the '94 competition when Sammy Sosa ate that counterfeit seafood pizza that was undercooked? remember when he got unfair advantageby entering the competition with food poisoning? remember when he won with the maximum scores for volume and stench? Remember when roo positioned himself under the seat for the first slop backs?
It was a shame that he was found out a week later, especially as his victory was plastered all over the papers the morning after!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:40:35 GMT
Rook, please confirm that you were the judge in that Pepperoni Fart contest. I bet you had a full belly from eating wet farts all night!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:01:11 GMT
There was a "pepperoni fart" contest at the Wrigleyville John Barleycorn on Friday night. Anthony ate three deep dish sausage and pepperoni pizzas from Gino's East beforehand and ripped some thunderous pepperoni farts in the face of the judge to win! A visible brown stain appeared on Anthony's khanki Dockers pants when he ripped his winning fart that the judge passed out and later claimed that Anthony's farts hit him like a freight train!! Way to go, buddy!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:59:24 GMT
John Pepperoni is one of the first inductees to the "Pepperoni Fart Hall of Fame." I don't know whether any of you have visited, but it is located in Naperville, IL, about 30 miles west of Chicago. There is a Lou Malnati's across the street and a gay bar next door. John Pepperoni's plaque indicates that he won his first pepperoni fart contest in 1987 and was a champion pepperoni garter for 25 years until retiring in 2012. He came out of retirement in 2014 when he heard about Anthony Rizzo, who was an up and coming star on the circuit! He lost to Rizzo in the most recent contest, but he'll put up a better showing next time!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:26:15 GMT
Wow, you mad... Desperate for redemption from the embarrassment you've caused yourself, huh.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:56:39 GMT
Rook is definitely a diarrhea-guzzler!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:41:00 GMT
Bunch of spaghetti-niggers

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 06:40:05 GMT
The main slut here is Rook, who will soon willingly accept semen into his ass, and diarrhea into his mouth. Anthony Rizzo will film this and whack himself off to the tape at a later time. You heard it here first

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 05:31:13 GMT
Rook, nobody is calling any girl a slut on this board! I'm convinced that you are suffering from some type of learning disability as you keep whining about girl that nobody else has ever even mentioned! I think that all of that semen which has been shot in your ass really has backed up into your brain and killed your brain cells!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 05:20:27 GMT
Rook, post some hot Anthony Rizzo related spank material or get out. This board is only for queer fans of Anthony. I for one want to toss his salad while he rips massive pepperoni farts. I'll bet that would be more satisfying then a deep dish Lou Malnati's!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:57:19 GMT
"Your garbage?" As in the garbage belongs to you? It's your own personal garbage. What you're saying is that you own the garbage out right, and it's nobody else's garbage. Is that what you meant Rookie 04:41:15? OR did you possibly mean "you're garbage?"

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:44:07 GMT
Shes not like the sluts you prefer so your brain can't comprehend a smart confident woman who won't take your shit.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:41:15 GMT
She is less of a slut than 90% of the girls we interact with. I guarantee she could rattle off more stats than 90% of the men we interact with. STFU or talk to me. Your garbage.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 04:34:59 GMT
Stop hiding behind her. Are you displeased that others are getting involved to combat your filthy attacks? I left the numbers. Address me. Stop hiding behind her. I left you multiple hotlines to call for help. Try them.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 03:00:41 GMT
Rook, why are you now spamming this forum with the phone number for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline? Steve Anus is the General Counsel for GLAAD and he regularly posts here looking for male ass! Please permanently leave like you promised you would so many times

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:59:28 GMT
Is anyone else hitting up the Cubs spring training this year? I hear that Anthony is soon to release his nightly dumpster party schedule! Man I cannot wait to hear some of his patented pepperoni farts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:05:18 GMT
A plus plus plus. No more. Please. That was all I needed and more. Let them go sniff each others bum bums.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:00:20 GMT
877-511-6967
888-843-4564
Careful. Data rates may apply. Dying.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:57:17 GMT
Rook you are the most annoying bastard on earth. No wonder your Dad dumped you!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:56:24 GMT
Opt for the texts!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:37:07 GMT
Allow me to amend 888-843-4564

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:33:32 GMT
Nope wrong number. 877-843-4564. That's better. I thought I saw you giving me a weird stare down during suit up. Should've known then.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:28:55 GMT
Rizz since you cant stop daydreaming about sticking it in mens bum bums call 877-511-6967 for your needs.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:09:30 GMT
Rookie, I ate greasy Mexican food for the past three days and have gone diarrhea several times. I would like for you to lick my asshole and give me a rusty trombone immediately. I love you

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:08:46 GMT
Anthony, I think it would be really cool if we jerked each other off into Rook's face! Afterward, he can both press our bare asses up against Rook's face and rip ass!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 22:27:03 GMT
Knock knock........

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 22:03:25 GMT
Rook, I am openly gay, as all of my posts make clear. A cup won't protect you from any homosexual advances from any gay man unless you wear it over your anus!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:31:25 GMT
Hi, has anyone heard / beleives the rumour that Rizz and two or three men from an 'impromptu pizza eating contest' were seen lining up male chickens and ramming their tight poultry asses one by one?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:59:52 GMT
Is it true that you have never met or spoken to Rook but have vivid wet dreams about her?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:52:15 GMT
Vet is it true you have a reputation for being a raging closet homosexual dating back to last year? Is it true that your minions aren't allowed at MLB events for similar behavior. Will you allow me to borrow an extra cup when I'm at Wrigley to protect against your advances. Please advise on all of the above.


No comments: