Friday, December 02, 2016

More Posts From the "Alex Rodriguez Sucks Forum" (November 20, 2016 - December 2, 2016)

Here are comments from the Alex Rodriguez Sucks Forum between November 20, 2016 and December 2, 2016:






Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 07:52:42 GMT reply
I can't believe it's the current year and we still have homophobes like Sophmore! I sense some latent homosexuality in his mention of a "turdwich"! It's ok, just realize there is no reason to hide your homosexuality. A Rod is gay, he has probably eaten thousands of dudes buttholes. You can to! Let's hook up. You can tongue my asshole. I'll even let loose a little turd for you to nibble on! Then I'll give you a nice ass plundering before squirting my load in your eye. If you've never done this before you're in for a real treat! Meet me in the dumpster behind the Taco Bell on Brickell Ave in Miami tomorrow night at 2:30am. I will be dressed as A Rod. :)

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 05:54:58 GMT reply
Got eat a hot steamy turdwich you shithole. You should in a psych ward you freaking faggot. A real proud gay man would be ashamed on how backwards and disgusting you are. Shame on you!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 01:41:50 GMT reply
This board is on lockdown for a potential hate crime! Sophmkre must think this is Saudi Arabia where he can insult and threaten those hero's who just come here to celebrate life and try and hook up with other dudes in dumpsters! Is it so wrong that I want to meet up with A Rod in a Taco Bell dumpster and feed him some nice farts before pissing all over his head while he jerks off? How is this nothing but a beautiful thing?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 01:41:50 GMT reply
So much hate here for the gay community! I thought that the country had moved past these closed-minded attitudes... I don't begrudge you "plain-Jane" types out there who are only into having missionary sex with a woman. You really don't know what you are missing until some random dude, whose name you don't even know, is licking your anus in a bathroom stall at a highway rest stop. I used to think gay people were sick weirdos until the summer of 2002 when I ripped a smelly fart while peeing at a urinal in a men's room in Reno, NV. A random stranger at the urinal next to mine congratulated me on my fart and then yanked off my jeans and started tonguing my anus. Not only was by butthole smelly from the fart, but this guy was kneeling in a puddle of urine that many men had left on the floor underneath the urinal! Although I was grossed out at first, it felt so good as he licked away until I climaxed on the wall, which he quickly licked up. I've met many random strangers at men's rooms over the years and have received many slopped rim jobs. You don't know what you're missing until you try it. I have learned that standing with a wide stance at a urinal and then ripping an insanely loud fart seems ton be a sign that I am willing to let a stranger eat out my ass. Sophomore, you should try this and then report back your findings!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 01:14:04 GMT reply
asshole

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 00:36:59 GMT reply
Reply-to:This homophobia has got to go! This board is for queer fans of A Rod, of which there are millions, to post hot stories and requests! There is nothing at all wrong with me wanting to have A Rod suck a fart out of my ass through a tube before letting loose a nice anal frosty for A Rod to chow down on! This is a beautiful thing. I wish A Rod was lying nude next to me while I whipped his nutsack with a rusty car antenna! kys


Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 02 Dec 2016 00:14:54 GMT reply
youre a vile disgusting mofo and should have your hands cut off u faggot

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 23:15:53 GMT reply
no respect at for our great game you siock faggot. kill yourself freak

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 23:01:21 GMT reply
stfu you discusting degenerate prick. Youve been trashing this board for months with your disgusting stories gtfo bitch

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 22:23:37 GMT reply
This homophobia has got to go! This board is for queer fans of A Rod, of which there are millions, to post hot stories and requests! There is nothing at all wrong with me wanting to have A Rod suck a fart out of my ass through a tube before letting loose a nice anal "frosty" for A Rod to chow down on! This is a beautiful thing. I wish A Rod was lying nude next to me while I whipped his nutsack with a rusty car antenna!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 19:35:36 GMT reply
Sophomore, it is sad that you are so closed-minded. Is it really a bad thing if a gay man wants to take a dump in A-Rod's closet and then make A-Rod lick his anus clean while giving him a reach-around? I don't see how something like this would impact your life in any way. So you probably stop posting here...

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 14:03:16 GMT reply
Lol I'm sure veteran has paedophile tendencies. You're disgusting at best you sick f-uck. Gtfo this board mofo.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 08:09:45 GMT reply
It seems as though 98% of the people who post in this forum are raging queers, just like A-Rod's fans in real life

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 07:41:04 GMT reply
I want to make love to A Rod in a dumpster. I want to spray him with diarrhea while he eats my anus!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 01 Dec 2016 07:14:54 GMT reply
You love attention u sick freak. Jackoff smirk fif faggotron pos dizzy fart smelling filth bucket shit smearing stink gazcan gasping fuming flatulence. GET A LIFE!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:56:59 GMT reply
It's well known that men in the gay community love blasting farts to attract other men! As a queer icon A Rod shows his love for all of us by ripping enormous farts that his queer fans can huff! It is so wrong I want A Rod to lick my filthy butthole?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 30 Nov 2016 01:23:35 GMT reply
youre a fart loving freak with mental problems

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 03:35:51 GMT reply
How dare you bring homophobic hatred onto this loving board! If A Rod wants to fellate truckers, or tongue an old mans anus that's a beautiful thing!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 01:23:47 GMT reply
f-cking vet loser below with split personalities. Get a life u pathetic fag

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 28 Nov 2016 05:16:53 GMT reply
Below Vet can you confirm the rumor I heard that he was dressed as Fidel Castro while fellating all those horny truckers? What's up with that?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:38:30 GMT reply
I heard that A-Rod worked at a truck stop glory hope for 6 hours last night, sucking off and tonguing the abuses of dozens of random truckers. That was the #2 item on his cum-bucket list!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 26 Nov 2016 02:01:26 GMT reply
That was super hot! There is nothing better then hooking up with a dude in a rest area bathroom while another dude is stinking up the place while taking a nasty dump in the very next stall. One time I was doing this (unfortunately not with A Rod) and the action got so hot we knocked down the partition wall between the stalls! The dude who was sitting on the toilet spraying diarrhea was a little shocked at first, but then joined right in! He ripped some farts on us, then sprayed diarrhea before eating my ass! It was the most erotic threesome I've ever been involved in!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 25 Nov 2016 10:29:02 GMT reply
I hooked up with A-Rod a couple years ago. We met at a gay bar in Queens, NY and it was lust at first sight. We heavily made out in a bathroom stall while someone was shitting the stall right next to us! It really turned us on as the random stranger who was separated from us only by a then metal partition farted and sprayed diarrhea. I was wearing ass-less leather pants at the time and A-Rod got so turned on by the dude going diarrhea that he spun me around and buried his face in my ass cheeks. He nibbled away like a rat eating a piece of cheese until I climaxed, blowing a huge load on the toilet seat, which A-Rod then bent down to lick up like a kitty cat! It was a magical experience I will never forget!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 05:59:58 GMT reply
I want to jam a turkey drumstick up A Rod's butthole to celebrate Thanksgiving! I bet A Rod would really enjoy this! I would then drop a nice deuce on him while terrorizing his nostrils with my noxious farts!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Nov 2016 02:02:44 GMT
Damn, Bartman and A Rod would be a magnificent couple. I'm sure A Rod would get sick of Bartman in the sack as he looks like a submissive who would enjoy A Rod pounding his ass, then ripping farts in his face.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:49:41 GMT
I think it would be hot if A-Rod started dating Steve Bartman, the infamous dorky Cubs fan. Since he gets no love from Cubs fans, Bartman should look elsewhere, such as to A-Rod. I bet that they would be a cute couple with a lot of hand-holding at butt-grabbing. However, in A-Rod's bedroom, I'm sure he'll really bring it as gives it to Bartman right in the ass while Bill Murray watches and sings "Go Cubs, Go!"

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 19:05:43 GMT
He has gone to Cabo for Thanksgiving before.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:58:42 GMT
A Rod will be celebrating Thanksgiving by having hot man love with a team of homeless men under a pier in Miami. He will bring along a nice turd that he's shaped into a turkey. Sounds heartwarming.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:10:43 GMT
Doesn't he usually head for Cabo around this time of year, or is that for Christmas/New Year ? (Laura)

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 22:54:48 GMT
Hahahaha...I love these stories. Perhaps you should take a look at the Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, and Jeremy Lin forums. Those have some good work in them too. Cheers👍

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:40:11 GMT
A-Rod, I want you to buy some airline stocks because I'm gonna buy a plane, fill it with prison sperm, then crash into your anus, thereby creating a tsnaumi of cum that will be as big as 9/11 -- does the thought of a plane load of cum being dumped into your hole whilst you make money off the airline stocks turn you on? Well does it? It'd better bitch - cause the airforce creampie one is heading your WAY!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 22 Nov 2016 02:31:36 GMT
It was frighteningly loud! On A Rod's side of the door there was a large brown stain from his wet farts. I didn't ask him his diet but did see many Taco Bell bags laying around along with some pork rinds and Mountain Dew.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:57:33 GMT
Man, that is a hot story! I wish I had a room adjoining A-Rod. That door must have been shaking violently each time A-Rod unleashed one of his powerful farts! Did he tell you what he ate that fueled his gas?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 21 Nov 2016 06:06:40 GMT
That sweat pants in his socks. What a dweeb


No comments: