Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dustindiamond.com Is Over-run With Spam Again

The guestbook at Dustindiamond.com is once again over-run with spam. :( I wrote this nice post. Hopefully Diamond will read it and delete the spam!

03rd May 2007 - 04:09:12 PM
80984 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, why did you let the spammer post all of those non-gay spam messages here? I'll have you know that it took me an extra 87 seconds to find a hot queer fantasy to read while rubbing one out. Diamond, when I'm at work masturbating while reading posts here, I cannot afford to spend that much time looking for spank-worthy posts! What would happen if someone had walked into my office and my pants were off? Also, don't you realize that my leather office chair quicky starts to smell like ass when I sit on it naked after having eaten Taco Bell for lunch? What in the hell is wrong with you?!!! I demand that you ban the spammers and delete the spam that has been posted recently!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those spammers are ruining a good thing. Us queers need our spank material!