Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Old posts from DustinDiamond.com (part 13)

03rd November 2004 - 10:44:14 PM
10815 : Kurt Steinberg
Rocco, I also had a great experience at my polling station yesterday. I ran into some Kerry supporters dressed as Screech and Mr. Belding before I walked in and I told them I was still undecided, but that I might be willing to vote for their man if they could "convince" me to do so. Well, one thing led to another until I was standing in the voting booth simultaneously giving a golden shower to the Screech while the Belding tossed my salad. It was awesome! The best part is that I pulled a fast one on them and voted for Bush anyway! After I walked out and walked past a dumpster I saw a dude who was wearing a Ralph Nader mask getting buttslammed next to a smelly dumpster.

- Kurt Steinberg

31st October 2004 - 10:19:06 PM
10731 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, is it true that your mouth has more "semen" than a battleship?

31st October 2004 - 09:59:41 PM
10730 : Kurt Steinberg
Nice try but no cigar, Puessie. Nobody believed that your b.s. post was from me!

Why do you persist in posting here? None of your posts are homoerotic or even funny, yet you continue to post long messages here all the time.

By the way, I checked out your yahoo message group and discovered that it totally sucks. Are there really other weirdoes out there who actually worship your posts? That's frightening!

Maybe you should post your tripe over at Diamond's band's website - www.saltythepocketknife.com. Perhaps Diamond will enjoy your retarded posts! But please do Diamond's gay fans a favor and leave dustindiamond.com immediately!

- Kurt Steinberg

27th October 2004 - 12:05:05 AM
10602 : Kurt Steinberg
BMX, leave and don't return. This is a queers-only guestbook! This guestbook was set up to allow Diamond's homosexual fans to (a) exchange gay fantasies about him; (b) tell him how much he sucks; and (c) schedule gay sex. Since your posts don't relate to any of these topics, you should probably leave and don't come back!

Does anyone know what Diamond is up to now? Is his band going to release a new album soon?

- Kurt Steinberg

26th October 2004 - 12:19:05 AM
10576 : Kurt Steinberg
Peussie, please contact me for a hot lunch! I will piss in your eyes, fart on your head and then drop a spicy Cleveland Steamer on your face!

- Kurt Steinberg

25th October 2004 - 12:58:11 AM
10552 : Kurt Steinberg
Peuissie, leave and do not return!

Check out this webpage I found: http://user.mc.net/~thrifty6/tsj.htm

(Scroll down the page and look at the picture at the bottom - I almost fell out of my chair laughing!)

- Kurt Steinberg

16th October 2004 - 12:07:46 PM
10398 : Kurt Steinberg
10391, I agree with you. Message to all: if you don't fantasize about using Diamond's lips as a toilet seat or at least watching him and Mr. Belding get it on, then you should probably stop posting here!

- Kurt Steinberg

15th October 2004 - 01:31:50 AM
10377 : Kurt Steinberg
Fellow queers, it's been awhile since I posted in Diamond's guestbook. I'm glad that a dumpster circuit is alive and thriving! I thought I was the only queer Diamond fan who liked getting sucked off next to dumpsters in alleys behind gay bars! You guys should also check out some highway rest areas! They are also overrun with cum-guzzling queers - I often stop and get sucked off by a couple dudes I just met whose names I don't even know!

- Kurt Steinberg

05th October 2004 - 01:34:46 AM
10167 : Kurt Steinberg
george (10166), thanks for stopping by and posting! You sound really hot. Hey, I have a great idea- let's get together and watched Saved By The Bell DVDs together and touch each other in a homo-erotic manner. I will turn you into my own personal "pin cushion," except I won't stick you with little pins, if you know what I mean! I've got something way better! Afterwards, maybe be can have a little scat party in honor of Screech!

29th September 2004 - 12:37:19 AM
10093 : Kurt Steinberg
Gay Zack, nice work with the Amazon.com reviews. I can't believe those slipped past their censors! I lost a load while reading them. I'll have to rent the "Purple People Eater," per your recommendation.

- Kurt Steinberg

27th September 2004 - 01:36:09 AM
10059 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond's guestbook has really queered up recently. I just got back from a little vacation to Key West - I made sure to stop at a few of the infamous gloryholes in the gas station bathrooms around the city. I also stopped by a couple spas down there and participated in several all-male orgies while watching the DVD for the second season of SBTB - I took three dumps in the spa water and my new friend Bruce wore an afro wig and Zubaz pants while gobbling them down. Anyway, it's good to see that like-minded homosexuals are flocking here. I must say that Ox's posts are works of erotic genius - my wang is sore from all the stroking I've been doing while reading those posts!

- Kurt Steinberg

22nd September 2004 - 09:21:02 AM
9997 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I can't believe that nearly 10,000 messages have been posted here. Speaking of that number, I've probably lost a good 10,000 loads masturbating while reading the queer fantasies posted here.

- Kurt Steinberg

20th September 2004 - 01:23:20 AM
9959 : Kurt Steinberg
Marcia, DO NOT POST HERE UNDER MY NAME! Your off-topic non-queer rants should be taken elsewhere. None of the homosexual regulars toss off to any of your postings! This is a queers-only guestbook! If you aren't a guy who wants to warm up Diamond's nose of a chilly winter day by sitting naked with his nose lodged in your butt crack and dropping ass, then you should probably post elsewhere.

- Kurt Steinberg

13th September 2004 - 02:09:13 AM
9891 : Kurt Steinberg
Princess Peussie (message 9886), why are you still here? You've never once posted anything funny or even arousingly homo-erotic! Your rants have nothing to do with queer Dustin Diamond-related fantasies. We all know that this webpage was set up to allow Diamond's queer fans to exchange gay fantasies about him and the other cast members - this website has caused thousands of homosexual men to lose their loads over the past 3 years!

Please leave and don't come back until you've turned full-blown Liberace gay!

- Kurt Steinberg

10th September 2004 - 01:08:11 AM
9863 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, when is your band's first music video coming out? Will Mr. Belding be in the video with you? I think it would be nice if you included him. I also think it would be cool if Mr. Belding blew his load in your neatly trimmed beard 5 minutes before you begin the filming of the video! Seeing his man chowder in your little beard as you dance around in the music video would be so erotic!

- Kurt Steinberg

08th September 2004 - 12:29:52 AM
9827 : Kurt Steinberg
Lustin, I'm glad I'm not the only queer poster who enjoys meeting other dudes next to the dumpsters behind gas stations, bars, grocery stores, etc.! I usually have unprotected buttsex with a dude whose name I don't even know within 30 seconds of meeting him by the dumpster! Even though I don't know the name of the dude I'm assslamming, I call him "Diamond" and tell him to call me "Mr. Belding." Does anyone else play homosexual Saved By The Bell roleplaying games????

- Kurt Steinberg

06th September 2004 - 03:39:52 PM
9813 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond,

You remind me of a gay Jack Nicklaus. How is your golf game? Do you like to putt from the rough? Can I see your putter? Have you ever shot 69 for a round? Do you like it when other guys hit your balls with 9-irons? Please meet me back by the dumpster behind the clubhouse for manly love!

- Kurt Steinberg

06th September 2004 - 10:35:46 AM
9810 : Kurt Steinberg
Lustin, I agree with you 100% - political posts do not belong here! This board is for sharing gay Dustin Diamond-related fantasies only! If you aren't a dude who wants to rub Diamond's grotesquely large nose up and down your smelly asscrack, you should probably stop posting here! This is a queers-only guestbook!

- Kurt Steinberg

02nd September 2004 - 08:12:22 PM
9768 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, you weren't the only one who missed this guestbook while it was down. Luckily, however, google caches pages from Diamond's guestbook, so I was still able to find some good spank material. I was able to lose multiple loads while reading old "Remember when..." posts.

- Kurt Steinberg

02nd September 2004 - 01:02:53 AM
9760 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please do not take your website down again! Can't you pay your web hosting bills? I don't understand why you didn't save your big payout from Celebrity Boxing II when you beat up that 125 lb, 50 year-old man. Borrow money from Dennis Haskin if you have to. Please don't disappoint your queer fans again!

- Kurt Steinberg

16th August 2004 - 11:08:10 PM
9730 : Kurt Steinberg
Ox, Gay Zack, Lustin for Dustin, keep up the good work! You've really queered up this website recently. I've already lost several loads this evening while reading the gay fantasies! I also enjoyed the story about the guy who wanted to take an HIV+ shit on Screech!

- Kurt Steinberg

10th August 2004 - 10:10:01 PM
9632 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I noticed that your Celebrity Boxing show is going to be replayed on Fox this Thursday evening. It will be so erotic! I'm getting really hard think about you smacking around Horshack! I'm going to invite over a couple dudes I just met at a gas station bathroom to watch the show at my place! We'll toss much salad and lose many loads when you're on! Thanks buddy!

- Kurt Steinberg

08th August 2004 - 04:14:59 PM
9538 : Kurt Steinberg
Ugoff, let's hook up for a hot lunch! I will sit on your face and drop ass, and then I shit in your mouth and all over your chest. Finally, I'll piss my name onto your excrement-covered chest!

- Kurt Steinberg

04th August 2004 - 10:41:56 PM
9457 : Kurt Steinberg
Fellow queers, it's nice to see that this guestbook has really queered up lately. Keep up the good work. By the way, what ever happened to Ham Span? He used to post some extremely erotic gay fantasies!

- Kurt Steinberg

04th August 2004 - 12:22:34 AM
9420 : Kurt Steinberg
Twyla 16, how dare you accuse me of being a 40-year old loser. You ought to go shampoo my crotch (do it after I've have unprotected butt-sex with a dude I just met in the second bathroom stall at the local gas station)! Just because I masturbate 24x7 while reading gay fantasies about Diamond posted here doesn't mean I'm a loser; it just means I'm a big queer fan of his!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

01st August 2004 - 10:45:37 PM
9357 : Kurt Steinberg
Twyla 16, why are you still here? This is a message board for gay fans of Dustin Diamond and Saved By The Bell. Queers come here looking for gay fanatasies to read while masturbating. In fact, my computer creen is currently coated with many, many loads lost while reading fanatsies posted here. However, your messages unnecessarily clog this message board, making it more difficult to find erotic material. I beg you, please leave and never return. This is a queers-only (MALE queers, that is) message board!

- Kurt Steinberg

26th July 2004 - 09:09:11 PM
9187 : Kurt Steinberg
Sick boy and Twyla, what is your problem? Only QUEER DUSTIN DIAMOND-RELATED fantasies should be posted here. Messages on any other topic should be posted at www.savedbythebellnow.com instead of here. This board has become far too heterosexual and lame - Diamond, please queer it back up!

If you don't want a piece of Diamond's male whisker biscuit, you should probably stop posting here.

- Kurt Steinberg

26th July 2004 - 12:57:15 AM
9154 : Kurt Steinberg
SBEEZ, TWYLA 16, Sick Boy, and PRINCESS PEUSSIE, please stop posting here or Diamond's webmaster will be forced to delete your posts. The subject matter of your posts do not pertain to Dustin Diamond-related queer fantasies and therefore violate the TOS of this website.

As you should know this is primarily a queers-only message board. It was set up to allow Diamond's queer fans to exchange homosexual fantasies about our icon, Diamond! Please be respectful of the queers who come here looking for masturbatory material - your posts do not give anyone wood and therefore unnecessarily clutter this message board, making it harder for Diamond's gay fans to find homosexual fantasies to coax sperm out of their nut-sacks!!

- Kurt Steinberg

25th July 2004 - 02:41:12 PM
9135 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please contact me for a hot lunch. I'll fill you up nice and good. For dessert, I'll start out giving you a warm pair of Arabian Goggles, and then I'll be sure to convert them to "Indian Goggles" by leaving a nice dark "shit dot" on your forehead!

- Kurt Steinberg

22nd July 2004 - 10:27:26 PM
9066 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, where are you going to lodge Mr. Potato Head?????
http://www.mrwoofus.com/pics/screechandspud.jpg

- Kurt Steinberg

20th July 2004 - 11:08:26 PM
8996 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, are you ever going to act in a "Saved By The Bell" big screen movie? I think you should - you're sitting on a goldmine! Will there be a hot shower scene between you and Mr. Belding? I think it would be really erotic if you gave your tight young buttocks to him for his selfish pleasure in the Bayside locker room!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

19th July 2004 - 10:49:19 PM
8958 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, this message board has been pretty shitty lately. Please clean it up. It's becoming harder and harder to find gay fantasies to read while cracking one off.

Nobody wants to read hip-hop messages or Hollywood stories. Instead, I must reiterate what I have said countless times before - your queer fans (who comprise 97% of the people who view this guestbook daily) are simply looking for homo-erotic Saved By The Bell fantasies involving you, Diamond! Such messages allow your gay followers to lose many loads annually! However, this board has lately become cluttered with off-topic messages.

Diamond, if you clean up this board immediately, I promise I'll give you a nice, warm pair of Indian Goggles after eating some tacos - I'll be sure to leave a dark "shit dot" in the middle of your forehead!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

19th July 2004 - 08:14:03 PM
8950 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I learned another move last weekend at a gas station bathroom that's spreading through the homosexual community! It's called an "Afterblow." Basically, you need to suck me off until I blow my load on your face. Then I'll drop ass in your face, 3 inches from your nose! That's the move! Are you game?

- Kurt Steinberg

17th July 2004 - 12:29:35 AM
8866 : Kurt Steinberg
Nice work, barf (message 8865)! The off-topic posts have to stop. As I have said many times before, this messages baord is intended only for Diamond's fans to:
(1) tell Diamond how much he sucks;
(2) exhange queer fantasies involving Diamond and/or other Saved By The Bell characters;
(3) schedule gay sex with Diamond; and
(4) comment on Diamond's sexy neatly trimmed beard or shaved nutsack.

All other posts will be deleted!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

15th July 2004 - 11:42:03 PM
8810 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, this move is called "Indian goggles"!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

15th July 2004 - 11:36:37 PM
8809 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I learned a fun new homosexual move last night at my local gay bar! It's a twist on the "Arabian Goggle" move! First, I'll need eat some greasy tacos and then take a huge dump. Next, I'll get off the toilet without wiping my ass and then I'll sit on your face and drop my nuts onto your eyelids (maybe I'll drop ass, to mix things up)! When I get up, you'll have a brown dot on your forehead, just like and Indian woman!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

15th July 2004 - 12:58:06 AM
8794 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, this webpage has really queered up recently! When is your new movie, "The Thirteenth Grade" coming out to theatres?

- Kurt Steinberg

13th July 2004 - 12:12:29 AM
8676 : Kurt Steinberg
What happened to this website? There's a lot of queer fantasies here, but hardly any of the recent ones involve Diamond! What's the deal????

- Kurt Steinberg

No comments: