Monday, April 17, 2006

Gay Spa Party

I was watching the 5th Season of Saved By The Bell the other day while jerking off. After I blew my load on my hand I slowly drifted off to sleep. I had a fantasy where I was in a spa with 5 other hot guys! We were all watching the "Murder Mystery" Saved By The Bell episode on a tv in view from the spa. One thing led to another and before I knew what had happened all 6 of us were intertwined in a homoerotic mishmash with crotches, legs, and arms pointing every which way. Within the next hour each of us had lost several loads of semen and pissed and shit in the spa! By the time we all got up and out of the spa, the water was cloudy and about 1/2 inch of shit coated the spa water! It was so hot. I hope that my spa fantasy becomes reality in the near future!!!

No comments: