Thursday, November 10, 2005

Old posts from Dustindiamond.com (part 2)

Here's some more classic posts from dustindiamond.com:


11th July 2003 - 12:36:16 AM
3225 : Kurt Steinberg
Jack (3377), I will toss your salad after I'm done with Diamond, provided you let me take a dump on your face! Diamond can lick it off - he's the "scatman"!!!

Sam (3384), of course you can suck my meat. We need to meet up at a local gas station. Then I'll take you into an alley behind the gas station and you can suck me off next to the dumpster!

- Kurt
10th July 2003 - 11:28:59 AM
3216 : Kurt Steinberg
Jack, I'm really looking forward to our three-way with Diamond! Let's time oursleves so that we simultaneously lose our loads! As was said in Ghostbusters, let's be careful not to cross the streams [of our loads]!

- Kurt


10th July 2003 - 11:26:07 AM
3215 : Kurt Steinberg
Nice work, Ham Span! I didn't realize that there was a dustindiamond.net. You're right, dustindiamond.com is a way better website - the .net one doesn't have a guestbook or the fabulous bright green and pink coloring!

Did you see the picture of him in the redshirt on the .net website? Diamond truly is un ugly pile of crap! However, I'd still toss his salad!

- Kurt

10th July 2003 - 01:00:05 AM
3202 : Kurt Steinberg
Corey Haim (message 3346), I want to hang out with you, Feldman and Diamond next Saturday in Hollywood! Let's meet at Dublin's on Sunset. We'll throw back a drink and then head over to Myagi's - that place is off the hook once they open the top level for dancing. Then we can go over to Skybar. Diamond, don't eat your own feces this time!!! Save some for Feldman!!!

10th July 2003 - 12:56:43 AM
3201 : Kurt Steinberg
Jack, of course you can have fag-sex together. Let's allow Diamond to join in. We can make a queer train with him!!!
09th July 2003 - 11:12:53 AM
3180 : Kurt Steinberg
Jack (message 3331), I almost blew my wad when I read your post! Please contact me, and I will certainly put my "beef" in your male "taco"! Afterward, can I take a dump on your head? We can take pictures and post them to Diamond's web page!!!!!

- Kurt
09th July 2003 - 02:52:44 AM
3165 : Kurt Steinberg
Amanda (message 3306), who is "sainten"? You're an idiot. Please don't reproduce!!! Also, please stay off this homosexuals-only board! No heterosexuals should post here!!!

- Kurt
09th July 2003 - 02:49:42 AM
3164 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please contact me for gay sex! We can go to my apartment and play "prison." It'll be a blast!

Trish, all of the fags who post here are not jealous of Diamond! He's a washed-up joke with a huge repulsive nose! We just want to have queer love with him - that's all!!! Did he really show up at Disneyland with a hot girl? I find that very difficult to believe - are you sure it wasn't some dude with long hair? In any event, if it was a girl, I'm jealous of her, not Diamond! I should be sitting on his face, not her!!!

- Kurt
08th July 2003 - 02:52:39 AM
3144 : Kurt Steinberg
Amanda = Son of Sam!!!

Amanda, you are a filthy skank! Please take your hateful messages to a different forum!!! No heterosexuals should post here, you stank ho!

I planned on having queer sex with Diamond and squirting my load in his eye, but now I think I'll squirt my load in your eye! It'll sting - that's your penance!

By the way, it is obvious from reading your messages that you are a mental lightweight. Please learn proper grammar before posting again, simpleton!!!

- Kurt
08th July 2003 - 01:04:40 AM
3140 : Kurt Steinberg
Amanda, I don't want to lick my own balls. Instead, I want a hot guy to do it! Are you really a dude?

I still want to have queer sex with Diamond! We can slap each other silly and then I'll drop ass 3 inches from his huge nose!!! He have a blast!!!!

Amanda, if you really are a girl, then go post on Mr. Belding's website! Get out of here!!!

- Kurt
06th July 2003 - 11:46:44 PM
3131 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please contact me for manly love!!! I still want to take you out to my favorite bar - the Manhole. Then we can go back to my apartment and take listen to some Backstreet Boys! Then I'll sit on your head and drop ass!!!

I love you Diamond!!!!!

- Kurt

P.S. Amand, please refrain from posting here! This is a fags-only board!!!
06th July 2003 - 01:44:50 AM
3124 : Kurt Steinberg
Amanda, I agree with Steve Johnson. There are only two reasons why anyone whould post here:
1. To tell Diamond how much he sucks; or
2. To tell Diamond that he (i.e., the poster) wants to have gay sex with him.

You seem to fit neither of these criteria, so you should probably stop posting here. You're the only person who posts here that doesn't want to have homosexual relations with Diamond.

Diamond, please toss my salad!!!

No comments: