Sunday, October 09, 2005

Salty tea

Does anyone else get turned on thinking about Dustin Diamond while working out? The other day I was using the treadmill at my gym running for about 45 minutes. At the end I was really sweaty and my nuts itched. I think it would have been really hot if Diamond had been waiting for me in my apartment when I got home! He would have laid on the middle of my bedroom floor naked and I would have stripped naked myself, given him Arabian Goggles, and then dunked my sweaty unwashed nuts directly into his mouth! I'm getting so aroused just thinking about this queer fantasy of mine. It would also be nice if Diamond were to lick my butthole clean after he's done working on my nutsack. I'm hopeful that Diamond will oblige me one day and fulfill my homosexual dreams!!!!!!

No comments: