There are many AI-generated videos of Screech-like characters appearing on talk shows, several of which are posted below.
In this video, Screech was asked about the highlight of his life and responded that it was when a 300-lb trucker ripped ass in his face:
In this video, Screech was asked why he returned to his original high school and became so destitute that he had to eat Mr. Belding's farts as meals:
In this video, Screech was asked why he was such a bad actor:
In this video, Screech was asked why he faked his own death. Screech replies that he did so to evade his creditors and that he's been living off the grid since then:
In this video, Screech mentions that he has been working as an unpaid bathroom attendant:
In this video, the show host mentions that he just watched an episode in which Mr. Belding ripped ass in Screech's face as penance for breaking the tip off one of his pencils:
In these two videos, the host mentions that he saw an episode in which Mr. Belding ripped ass in Screech's face as punishment for Screech breaking his fax machine. In the second video, the host mentions that it was unsettling to see Mr. Belding taking liberties with Screech's anus:
In this video, the show host asks Screech why he turned down an opportunity to join Google in its infancy in order to work as an unpaid assistant for Mr. Belding:
In this video, Screech was a guest on Larry King Live and talked about turning down a role in "Close Encounters: Part 2" where he would have received "probes":
In this video, Screech told Larry King that he faked his own death to evade his debts and started living with a family of Sasquatches:
In this video, Screech told Larry King that he was offered a role as "Fart Sniffer" in "The Hangover":
In this video, Screech told Larry King that he told Mr. Belding to fart on him on "Saved By The Bell: The New Class" because the writers were out of ideas:
In this video, Screech old Larry King that he turned down a role as "Sloth" in "The Goonies":
In this video, Screech told Larry King that he was offered a role as "Corky" in "Life Goes On":
In this video, Screech told Larry King that after his show was cancelled, he started delivering pizzas because he needed the money. Screech mentioned that customers, including former cast-mates, would open the door and belch in his face:
In this video, Screech told Larry King that he delivered six pizzas to Mr. Belding's house and instead of tipping him, Mr. Belding butt-slammed him:
30 comments:
The only time Screech ever managed to entertain audiences was when he talked about the abuse that Mr. Belding and others doled out to him in the form of farts, belches, and butt-slamming!
Screech was a loser on the talk show circuit. Instead of answering questions he tended to just yell “Zoinks” in the hope it would get him a few cheap laughs. I believe he was telling the truth when he said the highlight of his life was when an obese trucker ripped ass in his face. You can tell Larry King was a master interviewer by getting out Screech was a pizza delivery driver, and instead of getting a tip for delivering a large order to Mr. Belding got butt-slammed instead! Screech told that story as if that was perfectly normal.
Barf, Screech also told Larry King about how people would belch in his face when he was delivering pizzas and they recognized him as Screech - that is very believable. I would bet that sometimes a customer would pay with cash and would pull a $20 bill out of his ass crack and hand it to Screech as payment for his pizza!
It would have been funny if Mr. Belding snuck up behind Screech during the Larry King interview and then ripped a loud fart next to Screech’s head. Larry King would probably fall out of his chair while laughing hysterically!
Urine Stench, I bet Larry was salivating at the thought of humiliating Screech on his show. I wonder if there are deleted scenes showing Mr. Belding popping out from backstage to rip ass and knock Screech off his chair. Larry would then drop his pants and teabag Screech with his wrinkly, old, ballsack! This would have made for top-tier entertainment!
I really want to fart in Screech’s face. It is my life long dream. As I am not a trucker I never ran into him. Now it seems he’s gone, or hiding in the woods. Does he have a replacement? I read SBF was going to replace him, and I definitely would fart in that guys face, but he’s locked away in prison. Who will step up to the plate to eat my gas!?
Bowel Movement, it is a shame that Sora is defunct. It would have been funny if Larry King was interviewing Screech in 2020 and Screech mentioned that he was worried about Mr. Belding because Mr. Belding was infected with a dangerous and contagious coronavirus and had to be isolated. Then, all of a sudden, Mr. Belding sneaks up behind Screech and sneezes in Screech’s Jew-fro. When Screech turns to look behind, Mr. Belding belches in Screech’s face, causing Larry King and the cameraman to laugh hysterically!
I wonder why Screech decided that rather than get a regular job he’d rather go on talk shows, write books no one liked, go on reality shows where he was always the most hated character, and sniff farts for breakfast?
The Ripper, many of us have fantasized about ripping ass in Screech’s face - it is more common than you might think. Whenever I watch reruns of SBTB, the TV movies, or The New Class, I always think it would be cool to walk up to Screech while he’s sitting down eating lunch and then rip a fart mere inches from his hook nose. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not gay or anything like that, but the mere image of Screech crinkling his hook nose from the stench of my stinky fart is an object of interest to a guy like me!
I liked how Screech laughed when the talk show host mentioned that Mr. Belding took liberties with his anus!
I wonder why Screech was even on these talk shows? Was he there promoting Celebrity Fit Club or maybe his book? I think it’s funny the hosts never asked him any normal questions and just talked about how he was a bad actor, how stupid he was, or how hey had seen a scene where Mr. Belding humiliated him. Inevitably all Screech would say was “Zoinks”.
I saw Screech in 2010. He came to me complaining about butthole problems. He had a prolapsed anus, a number of hemmoroids, and quite a few diseases. He had no insurance or money so his options were limited. I reattached his anus surgically and told him to refrain from any buttsex for at least 6 weeks. He was there with Mr. Belding who gave him a ride to the historical I work at. About 20 minutes later I looked out the window and saw some bushes wiggling. Then I saw Mr. Belding was butt-slamming Screech and yelling at him for knocking his Mountain Dew over with one of his crutches. Not sure what happened after that.
Barf, as I recall, talk shows would invite Screech on just to mock him and belch and fart on him. I remember watching Conan one night in the early 2000s when Screech happened to be a guest. Conan was drinking from a 2-literally of Mountain Dew during the interview. Conan asked Screech about Chief Pupakoo and as Screech started answering, Conan leaned across his desk and then belched loudly in Screech’s face, causing the audience to applaud for several seconds. A cameraman then walked away from his camera over to the set and farted in Screech’s face, causing Conan to laugh hysterically while Screech yelled, “Zoinks!”
I also remember watching one of the recurring starting contest segments between Conan and Andy Richter. As you may recall, during their staring contests, actors would stand behind Conan doing things to try to distract Andy Richter. In one of the staring contest segments, Mr. Belding, Corky, and Screech made an appearance. Corky loudly filled his diaper with dookie and then removed his diaper, and used it to strangle Screech! Corky yanked off Screech’s Zubaz and started butt-slamming Screech while continuing to strangle him. As this was going on, Mr. Belding stood in front of Screech’s head and then dropped his pants and underwear and ripped a loud wet fart in Screech’s face! Needless to say, Andy Richter got distracted by this and lost the staring contest.
T.V. Enthusiast, one of my favorite Conan shows was back in 2002. He had Screech on and as soon as he started interviewing him he said there was a fan favorite who wanted to meet him. Conan then signaled and Pimpbot appeared. He came over and told Screech he was related to Kevin the Robot and heard Screech needed a new pimp. Screech tried to play along as if it was a gag, but then Pimpbot turned around and ripped a nasty battery acid fart in Screech’s face causing Screech to fall to the floor. Pimpbot then pulled out his signature switchblade. A massive metal cock then began growing from Pimpbot’s groin, and when Screech saw it he yelled “Zoinks”. Conan just sat there laughing with Andy Richter as Pimpbot told Screech he was now one of his “ho’s”, and intended to make Screech turn tricks for him. As he drug Screech off the stage the audience went wild cheering and stomping their feet!
Zippy, the Pimpbot segments were always funny on Conan. The audience thought that the Pimpbot segment was a skit, but it certainly looked real to me - I don’t think Screech knew it was going to happen ahead of time. They really got Screech good that time!
I also remember an episode from maybe 2005 in which Screech was a guest and he told Conan that he was going into business with Mr. Belding. Screech said he was selling a cologne called “Mr. B’s Essence.” Screech said that he had been bottling up Mr. Belding’s farts for months and was going to put them into cologne bottles and that the demand was so strong that the bottles would fly off the shelf! Mr. Belding suddenly walked onto the set and told Conan that there was no such business and that he had tricked Screech into believing this. Mr. Belding then grabbed Screech by his Jew-fro, positioned Screech’s head next to his ass and then ripped an enormous fart in Screech’s face, causing the audience to erupt in laughter and applause while Conan fell out of his chair laughing and Andy Richter pulled down his pants and rubbed one out!
The only time anyone had Screech on their show was to torment him. They did make for some memorable episodes. I always liked when a host would belch or fart in Screech’s face. I remember in the early 90’s during SBTB’s initial run Arsenio Hall had Screech on and kept calling him “White Chowder” and sneezed in his JewFro. Then he had the band NWA on and Screech looked terrified! I recall Ice Cube drinking a 40 of Old English, then belching right in Screech’s face. I have no idea why Screech’s management allowed him to do that show?
Dr. Butthole, that must have been a real treat to have met and worked on such an intimate area of a celebrity of Screech’s magnitude! It must have been a real bummer to see all your hard surgical work go down the drain when not 10 minutes after discharging Screech he was already involved in some hot man action with Mr. Belding. Did you rub one out when you saw that hot action going on in the bushes below you? One time I was at a club and ran into Mr. Belding and Screech. Everyone was dancing on the floor to some ABBA songs and Mr. Belding just ripped off Screech’s Zubaz, did a popper, then went to town on Screech’s butthole! After he jizzed I saw a turd fall out of Screech’s ass onto the floor. His butthole was so loose he couldn’t even hold his turds in. Did you help him with that?
Dr. Butthole, what the hell was wrong with Screech??? He’s lucky he didn’t have to wear a diaper from all of the damage to his anus inflicted by Mr. Belding’s huge dong! Instead of taking it easy after you stitched up his butthole, he was getting viciously butt-slammed 20 minutes after leaving your office??? What a sick degenerate
Screech Fanatic, it was not a “treat” to have met Screech. He was a rather repulsive creature who didn’t bother seeking help for his anus issues until it fell out of his ass. Seeing he and Mr. Belding having sex in the bushes below my office was disgusting. I’m not surprised you saw a dookie fall out of his ass onto the floor, as his anus was so damaged it no longer could hold back his turds. He should have been wearing a diaper as Medical Student said.
Medical Student, I’m not certain that Screech was a willing participant in the butt-sex extravaganza I witnessed. As I stated as Mr. Belding butt-slammed Screech I could hear him yelling at Screech for causing him to spill his enormous cup of Mountain Dew. He accused Screech of causing this to happen when Screech bumped his Big Gulp cup with one of his crutches. I was surprised when I didn’t see Screech again as I assumed he’d be right back in begging for me to stitch his butthole back together again.
Dr. Butthole, did Screech have any other medical issues besides his prolapsed anus and hemorrhoids? I have heard that he is missing chunks of Jew-fro from when his gay lovers tightly grab him there and use them like reigns on a horse while brutally butt-slamming my him, often ripping out huge chunks of Jew-fro in the process. I also heard that Mr. Belding, among others, frequently sits in Screech’s face naked and then drops ass, ripping wet farts on Screech’s head. Has the skin on part of Screech’s head turned brown as a result of these wet farts? Would such a change in skin color even be possible??
ZOOOOOIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYNNNNNXXXXXXXX!!!!! (i just came..)
I saw this AI-generated version of an alternative version of a Diff-rent Strokes episode in which Willis and Arnold rob Mr. Horton and then use the money to buy pot. https://x.com/horrormuseum/status/2097904359724241185/video/1
Ass Breath, you can see that Mr. Drummond was the leader in that sick operation against lovable Mr. Horton.
Dr. Butthole, I have heard through the deranged dumpster party community that some utterly demented people are better served by having their anesthesiologist rip farts in their faces to knock them out instead of using standard anesthesia? A doctor friend of mine (at San Francisco General) told me this is more common than one might think. Did you use farts to knock out Screech when you sewed up his butthole? I can’t imagine farts truly knock someone out, but for cases like Screech’s he seemed to go into a delirium of sorts when a dude ripped nasty farts on his hook nose. I find this fascinating.
Medical Student, Screech was in poor shape. He was overweight, and had next to no muscle tone. Other than his prolapsed anus, he had breath that stank like shit. During my exam I noticed he had two teeth that he’d replaced with hardened turds he’d molded into teeth. He seemed to think this was clever. His Jewfro was matter, had chunks missing, and was caked with what I believe were bodily fluids.
Barf, I have never heard of anyone being sedated with farts. We used a general anesthetic, much like one would get during a colonoscopy. I then did some repairs and woke him back up. The only farting I recall were the insanely loud belches and farts we could hear from the waiting room where Mr. Belding was. He spent the wait chowing down on a massive bag of Taco Bell while guzzling that Big Gulp full of Mountain Dew.
Feces Fanatic, Mr. Horton was misunderstood and was the real victim of Dudley and the Drummond family. Mr. Horton was a kindly and generous man who enjoyed sharing and giving - he shared banana splits, wine, pills, and even his shower with Dudley out of the kindness of his heart. However, instead of a nice “thank you,” Dudley and Arnold ratted him out to the police!
Hey everyone. I peruse this board for hot spank material and have come up with an idea. If Screech is still alive and can be found I’d like to hire him as my personal shoehorn/anus scratcher. I believe his hooknose would be very useful as a shoehorn for expensive shoes, as well as an anus scratcher after I take a nice dump. I can just imagine the exquisite feeling of his nose digging into my ass post dump to ensure it’s nice and clean. I would of course tip him with a few farts, as well as letting him live in a doghouse. I would also pay him a salary of approximately $50 per week, which I believe would be his highest salary since SBTB ended. If you see this Screech hit me up!
Ass Breath, Mr. Horton was a really nice guy. Not only did he knock the price down on a bike so that cheapskate Drummond would buy it for Arnold, he even threw in a sweet bike radio and all Arnold had to do for it was pass out a few flyers. Throw in the free wine, pills, cartoons, and showers, and Mr. H was a super generous guy. Then Arnold, Dudley, and especially Mr. Drummond, thanked him by having him tossed in the clink!
Rich Guy, why on earth would you ever let Screech’s hook nose near a nice, expensive pair of shoes??? I can understand why you would want him to use his nose as an anus scratcher/cleaner. However, I would not let it anywhere near an expensive pair of leather shoes!
I personally would prefer to rip ass in Screech’s face and then watch him crinkle his nose at the heinous stench and then yell, “Zoinks!”
There are some great AI-generated instructional videos starring Screech in the new post.
Post a Comment