There was a black janitor named "Mylo" on "Good Morning, Miss Bliss." He was a wise-cracking man who dressed up in white collar clothes to mop up barf and clean toilets. Over time, Mylo likely became angry with his career progression and started wearing a uniform. Here are some AI-generated videos of Mylo the Janitor:
In these two videos, Mylo says that he is going to "get his" and then steals a grape soda from Screech:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding ordering Screech to clean a sink in the boy's bathroom because someone went dookie in it. When Screech asks why the janitor isn't cleaning it, Mr. Belding informs Screech that Mylo does not have time to clean it because he is in the middle of playing a computer game:
30 comments:
Screech’s performance in these clips is abysmal. Why are his reactions so delayed? Mr. Belding and Mylo were at the top of their games, while Screech ruined every scene he was in.
I saw this news article about a black guy who crawls around sniffing women’s butts. He got arrested again for doing this. It made me wonder why Screech was never arrested for doing the same thing in various men’s rooms across this great country? I suppose a big rig trucker is less likely to call the cops when some goblin sticks his hook nose between his butt-cheeks, and instead would likely prefer to give Screech a nice donkey kick or beat down.
https://abc7.com/story/calese-crowder-arrest-repeat-offender-charged-multiple-butt-sniffing-incidents-arrested-glendale/19772412/
Barf, that butt-sniffing pervert is very Screech-like! And you are correct - a truck driver who rips a loud fart at a urinal and then notices that Screech’s hook nose is in the crack of his ass is more likely to either kick Screech’s ass or viciously butt-slam him than he would be to call the police. I wonder if Screech would do this, secretly hoping that the trucker would butt-slam and degrade him in order to get his homoerotic kicks off the humiliation?
Ernie, Screech sure was a complainer. Instead of taking the opportunity to learn as much as he could during his six-year-long unpaid internship, he chose to whine about having to clean the dookie out of the sink. Didn’t he notice that Mylo was in the middle of a computer game and was clearly unavailable???
I worked on the rowdy Miss Bliss set in 1987. Screech used to ride a bicycle to the set on days we were filming. Mylo stole Screech’s bicycle near the end of the season - that is why he was written out of Saved By The Bell.
Stinky Anus, that’s a damn travesty! Mylo needed a bike and that idiot Screech was always flaunting it, and even had his parents pick him up many times and they would throw the bike in the back of their station wagon! He didn’t even really need the bike. Mylo on the other hand needed it to get to night school, where he was studying to become a reverend. Just like my hero Rev Al Sharpton! If we had known this happened back in the day we would have been all over that set protesting! Reparations need to be made to Mylo from Screech!
I was a stagehand on the Miss. Bliss season. It’s possible I could be wrong, but I believe Mylo was the first person to fart in Screech’s face. Mylo loved eating at the commissary during lunch and would chomp down a bunch of fried chicken along with some grape soda. Any scenes shot after lunch would have to deal with Mylo ripping nasty farts constantly. I believe one day Screech was being super annoying as none of the other kids would let him play with their WWF thumb wrestlers. Mylo eventually couldn’t stand it and backed his ass right to Screech’s head and ripped a monster fart. It knocked Screech over and he lay on the ground convulsing for awhile. Everyone on set laughed and laughed. Screech, instead of being embarrassed, seemed to revel in the attention. From then on he sought out people to fart on him.
Stagehand, Screech was always doing things to get attention while on the Miss Bliss set. I think he felt like his parents ignored him, so he would do strange things on the set so people would notice him. He definitely would sniff someone’s ass if they farted on the set, although I’m not certain that Mylo was the first one to fart and have him do this. However, Screech did seem to derive a perverse pleasure from sniffing stinky farts which were potent enough to peel paint even back then as a kid. Perhaps that is why he chose to become an unpaid bathroom attendant as an adult?
Screech complained constantly after Mylo stole his bike. To get Screech to stop complaining, the Miss Bliss show runner bought a used tandem bike at a local thrift shop. Screech and Mr. Belding would ride the tandem bike around the lot during extended breaks. I remember one time when the caterers for the show had a spread of pepperoni pizza for the cast to eat after a day of filming. Screech and Mr. Belding then got on the tandem bike, with Mr. Belding in the front and Screech in the back. Mr. Belding ripped an enormous fart which blew right in Screech’s face while they were on the bike! Screech yelled “Zoinks!” and then leaned to the side, causing the tandem bike to tip over and crash. Mr. Belding got up and walked over to Screech and then “accidentally” ripped a 12 second fart in Screech’s face! Mr. Belding apologized and said it was an accident, although it certainly looked intentional to me!
It seems to me that show runner was setting things up for hilarity. Why would someone buy a 12-13 year old kid a tandem bike?! It could only have been done to watch Screech try and ride it himself, or for him to pester others to ride it with him. In this case I’m sure that show runner watched and laughed hysterically as Mr. Belding agreed to ride it, then ripped nasty farts in Screech’s face. I bet everyone in the crew watched and laughed as Mr. Belding ripped ass and Screech then caused the bike to tip over!
I live in Oregon in a nice double wide trailer. Last night I was sitting on my porch looking at the forest. I saw Screech, a Bigfoot, and a Chupacabra. The Bigfoot stank terribly and its stink caused me to cough. Screech didn’t seem to mind, and he was skipping along. Then the Bigfoot got annoyed at Screech’s skipping and belted him in the head. The Bigfoot then butt-slammed Screech which caused Screech to yell “Zoinks” repeatedly. The Chupacabra didn’t do much other than hop around a bit. In the end the Bigfoot jizzed all over Screech and while doing so bellowed a noise so loud my ears hurt. Then they ran deeper into the woods. I was looking into other sightings of Screech when I found this amazing board.
Milo and Bigfoot got's 2 cumz, baby!..
Barf, it was quite funny when Mr. Belding and Screech were riding around on that tandem bike. Mr. Belding’s farts were extremely loud and even at a distance of 30 feet or so, I could distinctly hear his ridiculously loud farts while on that tandem. Everyone on the crew laughed hysterically when it happened.
I also remember another incident when we were filming a New Class episode during the mid-1990s. We were filming a scene outdoors in the middle of a heat wave. Screech kept complaining about how hot it was and begged for an air conditioner or fan to blow air on him to cool him off. Mr. Belding was so annoyed with Screech that he said, “Screech, I’ll blow some air on you to cool you off!” Mr. Belding then pulled down his pants and ripped a huge 10-second wet fart in Screech’s face, the humidity from the fart causing Screech’s Jew-fro to become super-curly! I fell over laughing because it was so funny and a well-earned lesson for Screech!
Stinky Anus, those are some erotic tales. Screech was a real whiner who deserved to be farted on. I’m sure it was hot for everyone. Screech instead of sucking it up had to complain as if it was only hot for him. I’m shocked the producers kept that loser on the show. I bet Mr. Belding had a nice trailer where he could cool off, and on occasion butt-slam Screech. This kept the Big Bopper on the top of his acting game. Screech on the other hand was a terrible actor and an annoying goblin. He barely deserved the area behind a dumpster the producers allotted him.
Hey gang, I just came across a short video about Bigfoot. A camper claims that he was apparently taking a dump in a men's room at a campground when he looked up and saw a Bigfoot leered and him through a gap by the ceiling! Is this a member of the Bigfoot group which is letting Screech live with them? Screech must be a bad influence and his goblin tendencies are rubbing off on the hairy men of the forest! Screech is turning them into creepy weirdos!
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v6d8iXzD4I8
Milo would mop the floors with screech's jew-fro as he pushed & slid him down the hallways of the school while fucking him in the ass.
Bigfoot Researcher, that is an amazing find! They claim this happened in Washington State, where other people on this board have claimed to have seen Screech with a Bigfoot clan! It seems Screech really is a terrible influence and has taught the Bigfoot’s to leer at people taking dumps. Hopefully a forest ranger will soon catch Screech before we have forests full of deranged Bigfoots!
Bigfoots suck.
And so do you fags.. 😝
I like my that campsite bathroom has a huge gap between the top of the wall and the roof so that raccoons, birds, and other vermin have easy access to the interior. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bathroom with that type of structure, but this particular Bigfoot knew where to go to spy on random campers taking smelly dumps!
I was an assistant producer on the New Class, and always remember the episode set in Paris.
Dustin Diamond was as ever entitled beyond all belief, and even though the filming never took place in France he would insist to anyone he encountered that NBC were paying first class travel and accommodation for him, while boasting that he was famous beyond Saturday morning teenage television.
All of the cast and crew were sick of him, and we decided it would be funny to make Screech ride a tandem bike around the set while sat behind Belding. When Belding arrived late for work and told us he had been suffering from a bad case of the stomach flu, that was music to my ears!
We watched in joy as Belding farted, sharted and sprayed diarrhea in that gargoyle’s face, and made sure to use some stills from filming as the preview picture for that episode! That soon wiped the smirk off that goblins face, and I never felt guilty about having laden Beldings Mountain Dew with extra laxatives
Peter, I remember watching a Director’s Cut version of the Paris episode a few years ago. I believe it was on the official New Class Blu-Ray discs. There is an extended scene in the Director’s Cut where Screech and Belding ride for several minutes through maybe 20 blocks, while Mr. Belding is ripping ass loudly the entire time while Screech keeps yelling “Zoinks!” and complaining about the horrendous stench. They get off the tandem bike when they reach what is supposed to be the Eiffel Tower, although it really looks like a cheap set prop which is supposed to be the base of the Eiffel Tower. There is a handicapped Port-a-Potty next to the Eiffel Tower base and Mr. Belding shoves Screech into that Port-a-Potty. They don’t show the inside of the Port-a-Potty, although once they are inside and the door shuts, you hear a loud fart, the walls start shaking, followed by the unmistakable sound of butt-slamming and many utterances of “Zoinks!” Needless to say, the Director’s Cut version was much better than the original version which aired on Saturday morning on NBC!
I was always amazed at Mr. Beldings talents as an actor. I wonder if he ad-libbed many of the best scenes in SBTB? For instance, in the above recap by Flapjack, I somehow doubt the lazy writers wrote in a scene where the Big Bopper noticed a port-o-potty, decided to toss Screech into it, and make sweet love to Screech’s butthole. Instead, I believe Mr. Belding noticed the port-o-potty and ad-libbed tossing Screech into it and going to town on him! Mr. B knew what the viewers wanted and gave it to us time and time again!
I don’t like Iran. I feel President Trump should challenge that Ayatollah guy to a winner take all farting and belching contest. Trump loved to eat McDonald’s and also loves soda. I’m sure he can belch and fart like a champion. Once Trump defeats the weakling Ayatollah he Trump will drop his pants and the Ayatollah will have to eat Trump’s farts and beg for more. This humiliation will quickly end the Iranian governments rule and Trump will be seen as a God-like figure throughout the universe.
Hey gang, I was recently watching the early 1990s movie, “Toy Soldiers,” and I looked up the cast. One of the lead young actors in the movie was Keith Coogan. He had relatively prominent roles in a few relatively big movies in the late 1980s/early 1990s, including “Adventures in Babysitting” and “Don’t Tell Mom the Babysitter’s Dead.”
Anyhow, a simple Internet search reveals that he married a woman who apparently used to hook up with Screech! And yes, she looks exactly like what you would think a woman who hooked up with Screech would look like.
See https://kurtsteinberg.blogspot.com/2011/11/diamond-has-sex-groupie.html
She is beautiful - if you're into mongoloid monkeybitches.
Didn’t Screech brag about all the “road ass” he got in his book? I always imagined it was all dudes. Looking at that maybe Screech would have been better off sticking with dudes.
Spaz, Screech definitely bragged about getting road ass at some point, I can’t remember if it was in his book or when he was doing a radio interview.
Spuds, Mr. Belding is an amazing actor. He definitely improvised many of his most memorable scenes. SBTB: The New Class was boring, for the most part. Screech tries livening things up by growing an enormous Jew-Fro so that fans of the show could tune in and have something to laugh at. Mr. Belding did his part as well, by improvising numerous belching, farting, and butt-slamming scenes with Screech. I’m quite certain that there were no scripts which called for Mr. Belding to ass-rape Screech. Instead, Mr. Belding chose to do this on his own and it worked perfectly and made people want to tune into an otherwise crappy show!
There are some good AI videos of Screech on talk shows in the new post.
Post a Comment