Saturday, January 28, 2017

More Posts From the "Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum" (December 4, 2016 - January 29, 2017)

Here are comments from the Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum between December 4, 2016 and January 29, 2017:








Anonymous  (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 06:39:56 GMT
What in the hell are you people below referring to? Are the people from those Twitter messages posting here in this forum? I do not understand...

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 05:36:55 GMT
I was wondering the same thing. The weird part is that nobody else has forums like this where they encourage this kind of behavior. I agree with you. It is pretty #Sad!! =(

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 05:24:14 GMT
My question is do they do this on other forums as well, or is it exclusively here because they have such a deep connection to Mr. Rizzo? SAD!! =(

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 04:44:14 GMT
If it doesn't stop, I'll post them on twitter too. I don't care at this point. Go focus on something productive instead of this.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 04:36:19 GMT
Ditto. I have some as well. I started documenting them when the N word started showing up on here & in podcasts at the same time, as it became obvious what was going on. I was never going to post them but it's getting out of hand. Let me know if you want me to share. I think this should be sufficient enough for now though.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 04:24:17 GMT
Yeah i have a few of these too. I would just stop now instead of using twitter and an online forum to terrorize people.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 04:19:18 GMT
First image/time stamp highlihts how long its been going on, and the second image shows the tweet and forum posted at the exact same time today. Should I post the connections to the Nigger entries, or no??

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:25:15 GMT
I heard that Anthony and Kris Bryant have been hooking up lately. I have a buddy who saw them in the bathroom of a Wendy's. They didn't even eat, just went into the bathroom together. My friend could hear moaning, farting, and the obvious sounds of one man taking a shit in another mans mouth!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:25:15 GMT
Anthony I bought a box of your cereal and it was full of rat droppings! I demand you come to my home and lick my anus clean to make this right!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:39:45 GMT
Anthony, I am going to eat lunch at the Taco Bell near Wrigley Field today around 1PM CST. Please meet me in the men's room at around 1:30PM so that I can go diarrhea into your mouth 👄!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2017 04:59:29 GMT
Those Obama stories are so hot!! I wish I could have seen Obama take a nice wet fart to the face. I'm certain he is a homosexual so I bet it aroused him!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:08:42 GMT
Hey gang, I saw Anthony and Kris Bryant at the Berlin gay bar in Lakeview a couple weeks ago. They were heavily making out and grabbing each other's asses on the dance floor for several minutes before I saw both leave the dance floor and walk into the bathroom together.
I had to use the bathroom myself about 10 minutes later. I walked in the men's room and heard a commotion coming from one of the bathroom stalls. More specifically, I heard a loud fart and then some moaning coming from the stall. I later saw Anthony and Kris walk out of the bathroom maybe 15 minutes later looking disheveled and very sweaty. I cannot say for sure what they did in the bathroom stall, although I do have my suspicions...

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:38:53 GMT
Reply-to:She was there. In dexter fowlers instagram videos you can see her. Shes sitting all by herself over to the left. Shes not sitting next to any of the other wives or girlfriends.
Did you see where all the wives and gilfriends were all the time? Where they all sitting alone, as if that means something, which it doesn't, or where you just fishing for shit and wanting to be petty and jealous?
She's there all the time because they are a couple. That's what couples do!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:28:56 GMT
Reply-to:He tweeted a photo of the two of them, with the caption At the White House with my first lady. Ugh. Makes me want to vomit.
Why? Wouldn't you want your boyfriend to say the same thing. You're just jealous.
This narrative around here is that she is always around him -  THAT'S WHAT COUPLES DO AND ARE! That you knock her for being there is jealousy on your part.
Anthony Rizzo isn't stupid, he doesn't need a loser always there, he can have anyone he wants. Quit being jealous idiots and let him live his life, and more importantly let her as well! He picked her for a reason! Get over it!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:10:41 GMT
Reply-to:***This forum has been referred to the proper authorities for monitoring. IP addresses for all future participants will be extracted and submitted for investigation. Please be advised that this statement acts as formal notice to cease and desist from all future use of this forum.***
I offer myself up!! F*cking joke!
Whoever you are why are so afraid of people talking about him?
Do please come after me!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 01:23:36 GMT
Aww how cute. There Was no activity on here so you had to come on & stir some up because deep down you thrive on it. Its not a Tuesday night without writing dirty novels on a player forum!! Grab the homies & have at it yo!!! GOOD TIMES!!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 25 Jan 2017 00:55:14 GMT
Hey, don't shoot the messenger for reporting what happened at that Taco Bell. I admit that I am jealous that Anthony Rizzo got to fart in Obama's face - I wanted to do that many times during the prior 8 years as a form of protest

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:48:13 GMT
You know what's funny!! Anthony was too busy meeting Obama to come on another mans girlfriend forum & write paragraphs of dirty stories!! Gee wiz life's funny like that!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:54:47 GMT
I went to the Taco Bell near Wrigley on Saturday and saw Barack Obama! He was berating the staff because the soda machine had three flavors of Mountain Dew but none of his beloved grape soda! Anthony Rizzo came out from an office to try to diffuse the situation, as he apparently works there during the offseason. He offered Obama a free order of Cinnamon Twists, which Obama declined. Anthony started to get irritated, so he grabbed Obama's head and then ripped a smelly pepperoni fart right in his face. It was so potent that Obama passed out and the entire restaurant had to be evacuated for 24 hours until a hazmat team could properly disinfect the Taco Bell! It was a surreal experience...

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 24 Jan 2017 06:39:01 GMT
I want to fart in Anthony's mouth.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 22 Jan 2017 09:02:08 GMT
Damn that is a hot story!! Anthony seems out of control!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 22 Jan 2017 07:19:49 GMT
I went to the Taco Bell on Addison, across from Wrigley Field yesterday and saw Anthony Rizzo eating! He was eating several of the Dorito tacos and had a tube of uncooked pepperoni - he was placing pieces of the pepperoni on his tacos. He was also drinking Mountain Dew Baja Blast from three large cups! I saw him get one cup when he ordered and then he retrieved two other cups from a garbage can. He is a great guy and took selfies with fans for awhile. I think the uncooked pepperoni started affecting him, as I heard him unleash an epic belch as well as several rank farts which stunk up the entire restaurant! He must not have felt well, as he dropped his pants and farted on the head of a guy sitting at a table behind him. The guy turned around startled and then Anthony sprayed diarrhea right in his face, which made me and several others burst out laughing! Anthony then went into the men's room with a couple gay guys in the restaurant who were on a date. I could hear loud moans from the bathroom from where I was sitting at my table! Anthony emerged from the bathroom 10 minutes later and he looked really sweaty. He then belched and a mouthful of semen flew out of his mouth and landed on the table next to me! Anthony is a great guy, but he's into some freaky stuff!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 21 Jan 2017 03:01:21 GMT
I want to jerk off in Anthony's hair and give him a nice greaser look.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 21 Jan 2017 03:00:46 GMT
I have solid info that Anthony has ballooned to over 300 pounds and can barely swing a bat. He swears this extra weight increases the potency of his pepperoni farts which is the only thing he's concerned about.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 18 Jan 2017 03:37:37 GMT
Hey Rookie, I think it would be hot if you ate a turd right out of my ass-crack

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 23:49:46 GMT
***This forum has been referred to the proper authorities for monitoring. IP addresses for all future participants will be extracted and submitted for investigation. Please be advised that this statement acts as formal notice to cease and desist from all future use of this forum.***

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 23:49:29 GMT
***This forum has been referred to the proper authorities for monitoring. IP addresses for all future participants will be extracted and submitted for investigation. Please be advised that this statement acts as formal notice to cease and desist from all future use of this forum.***

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 23:04:57 GMT
what does wop and goomba mean?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:31:23 GMT
I liked the suit. Also liked the blue one he wore recently. I think it was in a resaurant or convention photo. I love the hair, too. Keep the curly locks Rizzo! This anonymous fan says so! LOL

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 18:58:03 GMT
I can't decide if I like or hate the burgundy jacket. I think he looks good in the color. He certainly stood out among the rest of the dark suits. I hope he keeps his hair grown out a little bit, I like it.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 09:35:43 GMT
I think I would instantly cream my pants if I saw Anthony Rizzo licking doodoo out of Kris Bryant's butthole!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 03:37:58 GMT
Anthony is a total man ho. He was caught at the Whitehouse with his ex boyfriend Kris Bryant having sex in a bathroom! Anthony was licking doo doo from Kris's butthole while Kris jerked off and prepared to fire his seed into Anthony's greasy hair. Hopefully TMZ doesn't get a hold of this story!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2017 01:32:48 GMT
I did not see David Ross's wife at all. There not there, that does not prove a quality serious relationship. Some guys just bring arm candy. We don't have the full picture and probably never will. I don't think they really care to tell us, especially us. Just being straight.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:56:34 GMT
I saw her on tv a few times. She was sitting behind Ryne Sandburg so when the President was addressing him you could see her. She didn't seem to be sitting with anyone I recognize. They may have had assigned seating.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:32:08 GMT
He tweeted a photo of the two of them, with the caption At the White House with my first lady. Ugh. Makes me want to vomit.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:43:17 GMT
She was there. In dexter fowlers instagram videos you can see her. She's sitting all by herself over to the left. She's not sitting next to any of the other wives or girlfriends.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:14:10 GMT
I just felt like his parents were more deserving.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:38:30 GMT
All the other gfs and wives are there, why wouldn't she be there? Whatever. I hope she realizes she is lucky.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:14:50 GMT
He's got his head so far up her a** it's not even funny.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:13:34 GMT
That last tweet really pisses me off. I'm not surprised she's there but it should be his parents, not her.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 17:24:26 GMT
Oh Rizzo. You go to the White House and that's what you wear? Ugh.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:55:00 GMT
Lots of live insta stories and snaps happening now. Rizzo did one also. No sign of his gf or his parents. I have to believe they are there, though.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 15:59:49 GMT
Someone really needs to step in and help our boy. He looks nice BUT... the two-toned thing again... just like at the convention. YOU ARE MEETING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! WEAR A SUIT!!! And, come on, burgundy? Is it the 70's?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:01:45 GMT
Anthony is a total beefcastle! I'm shocked he's dating Steve Bartman who is a total nerd. I bet Anthony really gives it to him in the ass before pressing his bare ass to Steve's face and ripping a nice wet pepperoni fart! Man that's hot!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 03:55:51 GMT
He's more than cute. He's downright handsome! When he sticks to casual... jeans, everyday stuff he looks great. It's when he steps outside his comfort zone (dressing up) he tends to miss the mark. Love him anyway.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 03:42:11 GMT
He never really dressed appropriately but that's where his gf should step up and help out. But then again, she doesn't know how to dress either. He's so dam cute, it's unfortunate

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 02:51:16 GMT
I don't think that he has great style. But I think he is Hot enough that it doesn't matter.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:53:07 GMT
He is cute! I like the way he dresses. If you think you look hot wear it. He can wear whatever he wants.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:27:50 GMT
Yeah, it was Lester. What bothered me more was the "suit" he wore last night when he did the talk show with Bryant and Dempster. It was a gray jacket and blue pants. I wouldn't have let him leave the house.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:13:38 GMT
He received boots from a teammate. I forget which one, maybe Lester?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:27:14 GMT
Cowboy boots and Levi's ....guess who's dressing Anthony! Guess he forgot he's Italian and from Florida/Chicago ha

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 22:23:42 GMT
shenjust follows him around....I kinda feel sorry for her. Wonder when she'll wake up and realize she has nothing

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 20:27:56 GMT
I saw Anthony with Steve Bartman last night. They were holding hands and at one point Anthony jammed his finger into Steve's asshole. They look like a lovely couple!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 13:34:04 GMT
Speaking of awkward bathroom moments. A guy tweeted last night that he peed in a urinal next to Anthony. He said it was the best moment of his year. LOL!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 03:24:45 GMT
Meeting someone in the bathroom, Awkward? No! *sarcastic* LOL

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2017 01:55:00 GMT
A girl posted a pic of her and Emily, they met in the bathroom at the convention. She said it was awkward.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:14:48 GMT
Taking advantage is certainly a good way to describe it.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:23:45 GMT
I ordered one of Anthony's "Fart in a Jar", as a gift for someone for Christmas but have not received it yet. Can anyone help me? Have you received yours. Thanks for the help.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 06:34:57 GMT
She is not a kid, she is an adult, as is he. Maturity is a different story and we do not have the full picture. She is taking advantage of an opportunity he has offered her. Get over it.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 04:52:30 GMT
Obviously that's what he wants....a clingy child that has no determination for a future other than following his butt around

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 02:26:57 GMT
Not everything can be a public fan event.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 13 Jan 2017 00:43:33 GMT
It is probably just for sponsors. No GA tickets probably.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 20:07:29 GMT
She's everywhere. Never more than a few steps away #needymuch

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:42:17 GMT
It's really odd.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:26:29 GMT
But it's today

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:18:24 GMT
It may only be for sponsors or they are just teasing and will give info at the convention. LOL

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 18:59:16 GMT
Did I miss something? Don't they normally advertise the heck out of the Laugh Off For Cancer? They are having one but have barely mentioned it.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:23:36 GMT
I hope someone told her that when he's announced at the convention tomorrow night she isn't allowed to walk up the runway behind him. I wouldn't want her to embarrass herself.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 17:04:58 GMT
I saw a video posted by Laurie Childens hospital showing his visit yesterday. You can see her in it... walking right behind him and other times she is standing just 5 feet to the side of him. She's just holding her purse and watching him. Saw Abbey and the interns but not his mom. I understand supporting him but she really has no other life. He apparently goes absolutely nowhere without her. It's really sort of pathetic and sad.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:14:17 GMT
Anthony needs to eat a mouth-watering turd right out of my ass!! 💩

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 06:26:16 GMT
What I don't understand is why she isn't doing anything for herself? Does she really plan on just following him around everywhere? It's almost like she's got him and now she's gotta make sure he doesn't get away.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:33:17 GMT
Good lord, can he really not go anywhere at all without her? Talk about a Stage 5 Clinger...

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:15:19 GMT
I wonder if Anthony will have man love with some of his Cubs teammates and Obama while at the White House!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 12 Jan 2017 03:14:14 GMT
Anyone on the party circuit knows that you need to watch for fart juice after a powerful wet fart! That twink deserved that fart to his face. I bet he liked it too!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 11 Jan 2017 04:47:58 GMT
Rizzo likes DePaul folks

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 11 Jan 2017 04:47:51 GMT
I hope he's not planning on taking her to the White House. Spouses and gf"s don't get to go do they?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:53:02 GMT
I met Anthony on a nude cruise cruise out of Navy Pier last summer. Anthony wore his Cubs hat and nothing else. He was so nice - he had the event catered with deep dish pepperoni pizzas from Lou Malnatti's! He also provided about 50 2-liters of Mountain Dew and Pepsi for the guests and staff. An hour into the cruise the dance floor was kicking! The Macarena song started played and Anthony got really into it and ripped a ridiculously loud and smelly wet fart while dancing which coated the floor with his shit juice. A little twink slipped on the juice and sprained his ankle. Anthony walked over to the young man, asked how he was, and before the man could answer, Anthony pressed his bare ass again the twink's face and ripped another wet fart to teach him a lesson! A lot of gay Cubs fans then started having sex on the dance floor. By the end of the cruise, the dance floor was coated in a layer of shit, semen, and piss! It was so homo-erotic!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:41:46 GMT

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 07:27:26 GMT
I have a home in Scottsdale. I'm hoping Anthony can swing by and he and I can sit in my jacuzzi. I'll take a nice dump which will then bob around the surface of the water. I bet this will excited Anthony and he will add some of his own bubbles with his legendary pepperoni farts. We will then move on to more amorous activities I will share next time.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 03:28:58 GMT
When it's time to leave Arizona and begin the grind all over again will she want to go?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 03:20:58 GMT
Her friend Haley posted an old pic of them for her bday. I would bet that"s Anthony"s keyboard and his cowboy boots in that pic. Sounds like she is VERY happy to be heading back to Arizona. Maybe she should consider staying there.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 10 Jan 2017 01:00:01 GMT
Love ? Come on.....he can't be serious she's just a kid. What is he thinking

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:51:16 GMT
Looks like she's getting an insta post for her birthday instead of a ring. Must be an old picture... taken in Chicago and people have shorts on.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:14:55 GMT
One of the wives posted a pic and she was in the background at a table behind them. There were people across from her but no one sitting on either side.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 19:00:17 GMT
Emily as you call her is a raging tranny. He is known in the gay community as a baseball groupie and has been connected to both Anthony and Kris.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:27:46 GMT
Where did you see that pic?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 14:13:35 GMT
Saw a pic of Emily at the wedding. She's sitting at a table and appears to be alone. No one is speaking to her. She is looking down... probably at her phone. What is the deal? What is it that he sees so differently than everyone else around her?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 06:50:55 GMT
Kris Bryant got married to a woman this past weekend. Is Kris Bryant going to continue hooking up with Anthony for sweaty unprotected butt sex? If not, Anthony is going to need to find a new gay lover. I personally think that Anthony and Alex Rodriguez would make a cute couple! I bet that they would '69 each other several times a day!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 06:47:07 GMT
I would pay good money to watch Steve Bartman service the deviant penis and ass needs of Anthony Rizzo

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 05:19:19 GMT
You ho's are no help at all. I need that picture of Anthony and Kris shitting all over each other. I believe Kris is eating a bowl of Rizz-O's cereal out of Jason Heyward's buttcrack as well. Help me find this highly erotic pic!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:15:23 GMT
I was at a gay bar called the "Torn Anus" yesterday and they had little bowls of Pepperoni Fart flavored Rizzo-O's on the bar! I took a handful into the men's room and ate them while some random dude sucked me off

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 05 Jan 2017 11:15:16 GMT
Rookie, your rant about cyber stalking us turning me on! Let's have sex soon. I will go diarrhea into your mouth and then you can toss my salad until my anus is squeaky clean! After that we can have protected butt sex so I can fill you with my seed. You must be so turned on reading about this tremendous opportunity - let's hook up soon!!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:47:39  GMT
lol @ the moron below. cyper stalking? stalking who shit head? this is a sucks forum. grow up and piss off

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 03 Jan 2017 09:22:31 GMT reply
I wonder if Anthony will weigh over 300 pounds by Spring training? It would be cool if they let him eat pizza in the dugout so he could rip heinous pepperoni farts. If they allow this I bet this will whip his teammates into a sexual frenzy and the dugout will stink like ass and be full of dudes jerking off!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 03 Jan 2017 04:07:50 GMT reply
There are a few new culprits on this forum & I have a very strong suspicion as to their public identities. Wouldn't be a good look to admit that this is the activity that you commit your time between your full time job of being a certified sociopath. Careful. Cyber stalking is a legitimate offense.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 03 Jan 2017 02:05:59 GMT reply
I was in town for Anthony's fiesta and it was definitely a good time. I did see Heyward later on in the evening at a dumpster behind a Taco Bell. He belched in my face while I was buttslamming a dude dressed as Mike Piazza.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 02 Jan 2017 19:34:40 GMT reply
heheh, i bet Vet is only weaned on chipolata sausage, whereas me and you (rookie 16:02) know where to get the 22" franks and how to handle them! heheh

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 02 Jan 2017 16:02:06 GMT reply
Hey vet, that sounds erotic, but did you not go to the YMCA centre opposite the 'cockpit' bar you were in at Boystown?
There was a no holds barred 'Dawson's Creek' and 'Teen Angel' themed party starring Pujols, Heyward and Mike Napoli!
This was where Rizzo and A Rod went for the pre party accompanied by some feral males!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 01 Jan 2017 11:58:16 GMT reply
I was at the hottest party ever tonight! I was at a gay bar in Boystown which is in downtown Chicago. I knew Anthony Rizzo would be there but A Rod was also there! Anthony started the night off right by letting loose many of his patented pepperoni farts which really got the crowd going. I saw A Rod and Anthony making out for awhile and A Rod grabbed his ass. I think Anthony farted on his hand as A Rod then put his hand to his nose and breathed deeply. He then had a look of ecstasy on his face! During the countdown to the new year A Rod got up on a ilittle stage and dropped his pants. He then aimed his ass at the cheering crowd. At the stroke of midnight A Rod's butthole let loose an amazing torrent of diarrhea! At the same time Anthony Rizzo rung in the new year by releasing a ridiculously loud pepperoni fart! The place stank like ass and that's when the hot man action really kicked off. I just got home and just had to file this report before going to bed. What a night!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 01 Jan 2017 08:33:22 GMT reply
My wife and I partied in the New Year at Joe's in Lincoln Park on Saturday night. There was an 80s cover band which rocked. However, there were also a bunch of queers there. I smelled two ripe farts throughout the night, which were obviously expelled by gay guys trying to attract other guys for anal sex. I also saw a couple queers making out, which was nasty. If Anthony had been there, he would have cleared the room with one of his trademark pepperoni farts!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 31 Dec 2016 21:12:55 GMT reply
I saw Anthony at Giordano's eating three large deep dish stuffed crust pepperoni pizzas for lunch today! I said hi and asked what he was doing tonight. He replied that he was going to the Cubby Bear and then to Boystown. He ripped a ridiculously loud fart while he spoke to me, yet didn't alter his facial expression!!! He also said he'd finish the night at the Lakeview Taco Bell to celebrate with Cubs fans in the filthiest Taco Bell in Chicago!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 31 Dec 2016 07:34:42 GMT reply
Anthony is a fantastic dude. I've heard that on cold Chicago nights he heads downtown to rip horrible pepperoni farts to warm up the homeless. He even eats an ass or two to bring some pleasure to the down and out!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 29 Dec 2016 04:57:43 GMT reply
Anthony munched on my butthole on Christmas Day. It was the best gift ever!!! He even let me rip farts in his face!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 26 Dec 2016 05:57:16 GMT reply
Anthony had a great Christmas! He heated up a frozen Lou Malnati's pizza, then had a few homeless men come over to suck pepperoni farts from his butthole! He played Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis" on a loop, making this a truly festive occasion!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 24 Dec 2016 05:00:04 GMT reply
Stupid autocorrect! I meant to write "dookie," not "rookie"!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 24 Dec 2016 04:58:42 GMT reply
Anthony has a stinky diarrhea butthole. It reeks and will make you feel nauseous if you attempt to lick it. Those of you who want to eat out his ass need to plan ahead and clog their noses to avoid getting a whiff!
I heard he rarely wipes after going rookie and that he wears righty-whitey undies which are coated with dark skid mark shit stains!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 21 Dec 2016 01:06:41 GMT reply
How dare Kris make such a rude request! I for one hope Anthony never washes his filthy ass! His pepperoni farts are magic.


Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:32:45 GMT reply
Kris Bryant bought Anthony Rizzo a bidet and asked him to use it to "clean his smelly butthole" a week ago. Anthony was outraged at Kris Bryant's rude request and kicked Kris in the junk and then ripped an ultra-wet pepperoni fart right in Kris's face! Anthony really taught Kris an important lesson!


Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 20 Dec 2016 06:49:21 GMT reply
There are many wealthy gay men who pay top dollar to have a young stud like Anthony rip pepperoni farts in their faces! I think he should focus on baseball for awhile and then become a professional "pepperoni farter" after he retires. I bet he could charge $500/hour and there would be a line of demented queers eager to hire him!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 20 Dec 2016 02:16:46 GMT reply
Anthony is considering leaving baseball to focus solely on his pepperoni farts!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:42:15 GMT reply
I found this website that Anthony Rizzo apparently created to let us know what his pepperoni farts sound like! I think he adjusted the volume so each of the sample farts is about 1% as loud as Anthony's real-life pepperoni farts!
http://www.pepperonifarts.com/

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:36:22 GMT reply
He went to Second City on Saturday and ripped an insanely loud pepperoni fart during one of the sketches! It was hilarious and everyone laughed at first, although most people started feeling nauseous minutes later. The smell reported hit the cast members like a freight train, causing several to break character.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 19 Dec 2016 06:07:05 GMT reply
I want to squirt some ass juice into Anthony's mouth.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 18 Dec 2016 21:08:31 GMT reply
i want to sniff his butthole

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2016 07:33:56 GMT reply
Hey really need to change that to "boyfriend" forum as most MLB players are raging homosexuals. This might stop pathetic women from posting falsehoods about players like Anthony. I was once with Anthony in Boystown and he told me he thought girls stank worse then his patented pepperoni farts! He then proceeded to rip a few, luring in a squadron of studs who wet to town on Anthony! Next thing I knew three dudes were tonguing my anus!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:10:05 GMT reply
I read in the "Girlfriend Forum" that Anthony is at Kris Bryant's bachelor party this weekend in Newport Beach. I heard that Anthony and Kris had a "fart-off" at a bar named "Q's" on Wilshire in west Los Angeles. Apparently Anthony ripped an insanely smelly pepperoni fart and then half of the bar started jerking off and sodomizing each other with pool cues!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 13 Dec 2016 10:06:31 GMT reply
Hey buddy, I agree 100%! My lover and I would love to sniff Anthony's soiled underwear while having unprotected anal sex!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 13 Dec 2016 08:15:14 GMT reply
Anthony please begin selling off your shit stained underwear. I have heard that a pair only lasts you one or two wears before your monster pepperoni farts blow out the ass. I believe this a goldmine and I for one would love to own and sniff a pair or two! Your queer fan base demands you sell these to us!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:07:55 GMT reply
I want to head to one of those indoor water parks wth Anthony. We will frolick in the water and Anthony will fart and shit in the water so lots of love float around. I will also grunt out a few turds for everyone to enjoy. Anthony and I will then ride down a water slide nude and I will lay on top of him. We will have hot man action while going down the slide until Anthony rips a giant fart causing the slide to fall apart. After crashing to the ground we will continue making love while the other patrons cheer and jerk off. I believe this will be the greatest day of my life.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 11 Dec 2016 23:42:01 GMT reply
I have solid info that Anthony is in talks to entertain at this years Super Bowl by appearing Lady Gaga and ripping loud pepperoni farts while she sings. The crowd would go insane for this and the entire stadium would stink like ass! Make it happen Anthony!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 11 Dec 2016 09:35:31 GMT reply
Anthony, I am a registered patent attorney and a big fan. You really need to file a patent application to protect your "pepperoni fart" move that everyone has been talking about. You could license this move to gay bars all over the world! A large percentage of the gay community is into kinky sex which involves farting, pissing, and shitting on each other, so you could make a ton of cash on your pepperoni farts! Legendary singer Chuck Berry will definitely sign up for a license as he's a big pepperoni fart-a-holic!!!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 10 Dec 2016 09:28:33 GMT reply
Yeah, Lou Malnatti chefs also piss into the oven while the pizza is cooking to add a special flavoring!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 09 Dec 2016 23:05:39 GMT reply
Can anyone confirm that Lou Malnati's has a special "Rizzo" pie that they make by dunking their balls in sauce and rubbing it all over the pie to give it a special flavor?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 09 Dec 2016 07:01:25 GMT reply
It's cold tonight and I'm longing to cuddle with Anthony. He could keep us both warm with his enormous pepperoni farts. I bet my sheets would be shit brown by morning!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:19:22 GMT reply
I want to cuddle with Anthony on a cold winter night. I will back my ass up to him and rip wet farts until the sheets are nice and shit stained. Just like Anthony likes them! Anthony let's hook up!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 06 Dec 2016 23:20:53 GMT reply
Anything is 100 percent gay and it's an amazing thing. He is so wonderful for the gay community in Chicago!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 06 Dec 2016 09:19:39 GMT reply
Is Anthony really gay or are you guys just joking? I was searching on the Internet for gay porn the other day when I found another forum where someone posted a story about meeting Anthony at a bar and that they farted on each other. It sounded absurd, but now I'm not sure as there seems to be an inordinate number of stories about him

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 21:55:57 GMT reply
Damn Steve Anus, you are truly a living legend! I've been hearing tales about your exploits on the dumpster scene for years now!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 20:45:00 GMT reply
Hey everybody, my name is Steve Anus and I am a baseball groupie. I have hooked up with many ballplayers over the years and recently had the good fortune of hooking up with Anthony Rizzo! My buddy was working as a bartender at Sluggers and he got me a job as a part-time bathroom attendant. I was working on night back in August and Anthony Rizzo came in to use the toilet. He quickly went into a stall and I heard some insanely loud farts and grunting as he apparently sprayed diarrhea all of the bowl. He finished up and then washed his hands and I gave him a paper towel. He ate one of my mints and then started telling me that I had the best job in the world and that he wished was a bathroom attendant. He said that being a baseball player was his current job, but that his dream was to be a bathroom attendant after he retires from the game. He said he enjoys being in close proximity to random strangers taking dumps, farting, and pissing. He enjoys the smells and sounds common to a men's room. He then asked me to meet him in the alley by the dumpsters 30 minutes later. I showed up and met Anthony and we had a cock swordfight and then he ate out my ass. He's a great guy!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 07:56:00 GMT reply
I spent a long weekend last winter ice fishing with Anthony. We had a tiny cabin out on a lake which was quite cozy. We would snuggle for warmth while we watched over our fishing rods. Anthony had brought along a case of pepperoni pizza's as well as about 10 two liters of Mountain Dew. The first night in our hut was magical as we rubbed knobs and snuggled. After Anthony began eating pizza after pizza and guzzling Mountain Dew things went south as he began ripping enormous farts and releasing heinous smelling burps. On the third day he continued gobbling down pizza's and left so many fart he melted the ice causing our hut to collapse through the ice! We barely made it out alive. I was told that the entire lake was condemned after that as Anthony's farts had killed all the fish and polluted the lake so badly it won't be able to sustain any life for hundreds of years. It was still a fun trip and I look back at it fondly. Hopefully we can hook up again this year.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:15:16 GMT reply
Anthony must stink like shit. From him eating dozens of deep dish pepperoni pizza's, combined with tons of ass eating, his diet is atrocious! I wonder if any of his teeth have fallen out?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 04 Dec 2016 09:16:43 GMT reply
Anthony reportedly has awful breath from his hobby of munching on buttholes. He likes licking diarrhea buttholes!





No comments: