Friday, May 09, 2014

Gay Rest Stop Sex

It is common knowledge that highway rest stops are a great place to meet gay men for unprotected sex.  Salon.com actually posted a nice article about this a couple years ago.  There are many relevant comments to the article.  Here's a nice comment:
Kurt75
Monday, Apr 23, 2012 03:25 AM CST

Several years ago I was driving to Las Vegas and stopped at a rest stop in the Reno, NV area to relieve myself. As I was using a urinal I noticed that some weirdo seemed was standing near the urinal on the opposite end of where I was standing and was staring at me pee. He quickly looked away when he saw me notice him and I stepped in closer to the urinal. After I finished and flushed the urinal, he started clapping and congratulated me on "taking a tremendous piss." I was really freaked out that I quickly got my hands wet at the sink but didn't use soap and hustled out of there to my car and continued toward Vegas. Needless to say, it was an unpleasant experience. I'll forget this experience because that weirdo looked a lot like the guy who played Screech on Saved By The Bell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey it's dner. where is the queersite congregating?

Kurt Steinberg said...

Hi dner, I literally just noticed your comment. Rocco and I are on Twitter. I don't know of any new queer sites.

We still have this forum, although nobody uses it anymore:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Dustin_Diamond_Love/index.php?

Kurt Steinberg said...

I can give you a dedicated post on this blog where you can post "Remember When" gay fantasies if you would like.