Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diamond Has a Sex Groupie?

I recently discovered a website containing an article written by a woman claiming to have had some type of long-term relationship with Diamond. Although she does not explicitly mention that the relationship is sexual, she does strongly imply that it is! Here are some pictures of Diamond and the groupie. (This woman looks like the type of woman I would expect to see with Diamond.) I'm actually disappointed that the groupie isn't a dude as the gay community would like to see Diamond come out of the closet and admit to having gay lovers!

She writes:
Here’s where the story really begins: When I first moved to SLC about ten years ago, I found out that Dustin Diamond (Screech Powers himself) would be performing stand-up at a local club. How could I stay away?

I convinced my friend to go with me after work one night. Honestly, it was an innocent adventure – I thought we’d have a fun night out and that would be the end of that. I had no way of knowing that watching Dustin perform “blue” comedy would somehow make me wildly attracted to him. How could one anticipate such a thing? It’s ridiculous. So much so that I remember sitting in the audience feeling attracted to him and thinking, “I can never tell anyone about this. Am I really attracted to Screech?!? Gah!”

To illustrate how not into this night I was initially, I didn’t even bring a camera. Anyone who knows me will be shocked, but it’s true. I attended a celebrity event without a camera. As I quickly regretted that decision, after chatting with Dustin a bit after the show (where he seemed to talk right to me and ignored the rest of the line), I went to a local gas station and bought two things – a disposable camera and a cherry pie. Yes, you heard that correctly. I then proceeded (because, obviously I’m SUPER classy) to write my phone number on the cherry pie and give it to Dustin when we went back. Yikes. Ballsy. When I got back to the club, the security guy assigned to Dustin said he’d been asking about me and where I went. Good sign, right? So, we took the picture, I gave him his, er, dessert, and….well, now, see, as I mentioned before, I’m going to have to leave the rest to your imagination.





1 comment:

DEBORAH HARDWICK said...

I NOW BELIEVE IN MIRACLES

I am so grateful to Dr Amber for his miraculous work in my life. I requested for a spell to win the lottery and Dr Amber casted a spell for me and gave me the numbers to play the lottery of which I played and I was declared the winner of Ten Million Dollars. If you need to win the lottery, you can get in touch with him for he's a GOD sent to us all that seeks for solutions to our problems. You can reach out to him via text or call with +1 (808) 481-5132 or you visit his website: amberlottotemple.com or E-mail: { amberlottotemple@yahoo.com }.