Saturday, October 10, 2026

AI-Generated Videos of Screech's Family

Dustin "Screech" Diamond reported has two sons, Zoinks Diamond and Zubaz Diamond.  I have heard unconfirmed rumors that his children was butt-babies, and that he gave birth to them out of his anus.  I know that this sounds crazy, but I am repeating what I have read.  There are also unconfirmed rumors that Mr. Belding's potent seed fathered Screech's children.  

Here is an AI-generated video of Screech at a movie theater with Zoinks and Zubaz Diamond.  They were there to watch "Saved By The Bell: Hawaiian Style 2":

Here is an AI-generated video of Screech engaging in a belching contest with John Arby while Zoinks and Zubaz sit at a table in awe:

5 comments:

Ass Breath said...

Zoinks and Zubaz Diamond have huge Jew-fros, just like their mother, Screech! Do they to follow on their mom’s footsteps and become unpaid bathroom attendants?

Barf said...

It was really nice to see Screech with he and Mr. Belding’s kids. John Arby really nice to them as well. I wonder what those kids were doing while Screech was manning truck stop bathrooms around the country?

Ass Breath said...

Barf, do you think that Zoinks and Zubaz know that Mr. Belding is their father? If so, it must be upsetting to them because Mr. Belding has apparently only publicly acknowledged his son, Dustin Haskins.

Barf said...

Ass Breath, I strongly believe they know Mr. Belding is their father. Although there are claims he denied paternity I recall some stories where they visited him after Screech went MIA. This was while Mr. Belding was living in A-Rod’s house with his best buddy Corky.

Estate Lawyer said...

Is anyone in contact with Zoinks and Zubaz Diamond? If so, please have them reach out to me. Mr. Belding had a sizable estate. I heard that he left his assets to his son, Dustin Haskins, but perhaps I can find a loophole to ensure that his butt-baby children are cared for. Just because Zoinks and Zubaz were born out of Screech’s butt in some type of unnatural, demonic manner, doesn’t mean that the father is off the hook for supporting them!