Friday, September 25, 2026

More AI-Generated Videos of Screech as a Bathroom Attendant

There are many AI-generated videos of Screech working for tips as an unpaid bathroom attendant.  Several holiday-themed AI-generated videos were previously posted.  More AI-generated videos of Screech as an unpaid bathroom attendant are shown below.

Here are two videos of Screech manning the men's room at a truck stop:



Here are videos of Screech being chewed out by his boss for being creepy and leering at men using the urinals:



Here is a video of Screech asking someone in a stall for a courtesy flush:


Here is a video of Screech cheering people on who are using the stalls in his men's room:

Here are several videos of Screech resting in a hammock in his men's room while random strangers are in the stalls taking dumps:





Here is a video of Corky ripping a huge fart while using a urinal and Screech complaining about the noxious odor:


Here is a video of Screech being yelled at by his boss, Corky, for doing a subpar job:


Here is a video of Screech wearing a shirt which reads "Rim Goblin" while someone in a stall sprays diarrhea all over the floor:


Here is a video of Screech asking a bathroom user for a tip, and the bathroom user rips a big fart:


Here is a video of Mr. Belding yelling at Screech to clean up the bathroom after Corky went dookie in a urinal:


53 comments:

Smelly said...

I think it would be really cool to walk into a men’s room and see Screech working as an unpaid bathroom attendant. It would be awesome to walk into a stall and then start ripping farts which are so stinky that Screech yells, “Zoinks!” and begs for a courtesy flush!

Barf said...

Screech was really phoning it in in that first video! I would have ripped ass in his face for such a shoddy performance.

Tuba Tom said...

Screech is totally deranged in the video’s where he’s living in a truck stop bathroom and sleeping in a hammock! Imagine going into a rest room and finding some weirdo laying in hammock while reading “Bathroom Attendant Monthly”!

Big Red said...

I believe I was in the bathroom when that idiot was wearing a Rim Goblin shirt. One of my fellow truckers, a guy by the name of Pig Pen, sprayed diarrhea all over the floor. It was amazing how much diarrhea he was able to spray at one time, but the guy is a class act. Screech seemed really excited he had a giant river of diarrhea to clean up.

Anus Goblin said...

Big Red, that was a ridiculous amount of diarrhea! I don’t think that was the type of diarrhea you might have after eating at Taco Bell. Pig Pen must have had some form of intestinal virus to expel that much watery feces! Did Screech end up getting sick when he cleaned it up?

SBTB Fanatic said...

I watched the episodes from the third season of Saved By The Bell: The New Class the other day. It was pretty stupid- Mr. Belding and the kids spent their vacation working for free for Screech’s grandfather, Ernie, to save Ernie’s ski resort. Pops posted a recap of this episode in a comment to the previous post. The episode was boring until the end when Mr. Belding really did sit on Screech’s head while sitting on a couch in the lobby and then ripped an enormous fart while the laugh track roared and the credits rolled.

There was another ski vacation episode during the second season, but Screech must have forgotten that his grandfather owned the ski lodge then, as he didn’t mention it. Unless, of course, the gang visited a different ski lodge in the second season which looked exactly the same as the ski lodge in the third season. Most of the students in the second season were fired and replaced with different characters on the third season. There was actually a nerd character during the second season ski lodge episode who was more annoying and seemed more gay than Screech, as hard as that may be to believe. I wonder whether Mr. Belding ever butt-slammed that other nerd?

Toilet Maestro said...

SBTB Fanatic, the writers were so lazy. They reused the Hawaiian Style idea of a grandfather whose business was failing and needed the kids as employees, while also using the bum at the mall idea, where they had a girl work at the lodge who’s father was a bum and she needed money. Of course the gang gave them their tip money and had the bum and his family for Christmas dinner. I think the writers were too busy huffing paint thinner to come up with any new ideas, so they just rehashed every old idea. Then when they were too lazy to do that they just did a “recap” episode. I bet Screech was insanely jealous of the nerd in season 2. Especially if Mr. B buttslammed him to teach him a few lessons!

SBTB Fanatic said...

Toilet Maestro, Screech almost seemed normal as compared to the other nerd character in that second season ski lodge episode!

Why were the homeless people on Saved By The Bell always dressed like normal-looking people? Why were they eating garbage out of trash cans and dumpsters like real homeless people? It would have been a better storyline if they met a homeless girl rooting through a dumpster for garbage while Screech was being butt-slammed by Mr. Belding next to an adjacent dumpster and the cool kids were watching and cheering on Mr. B!

Toilet Maestro said...

SBTB Fanatic, the bum and his family were living in a broken down car, yet looked completely normal. It would have been far better if the entire family lived in a cardboard box by the dumpers at the lodge. They would be woken up by Mr. Belding butt-slamming Screech. Screech would be yelling “Zoinks” as Mr. Belding ripped out chunks of his Jew-fro. That nerd from Season 2 would be tonguing Mr. Belding’s butthole. Mr. Belding would jizz all over Screech, and a the same time he would blast ass in the nerds face. Then they would notice the bum was rubbing one out to the hot scene, and Mr. Belding would offer the daughter a job as a waitress. Now that would have been some real writing!

SBTB Fanatic said...

Toilet Maestro, that would be a fantastic episode and a great way to introduce a bum his daughter into the storyline! That other nerd looked like he would love to nibble on Mr. Belding’s stinky anus!

Toilet Maestro said...

Screech was probably happy that unlike the original bum at the mall episode the bum at the ski lodge didn’t butt-slam, then teabag, him. The bum at the mall caught Screech in the mall bathroom and really went to town on him! I’m not certain, but I believe Zack set that up so the bum would give him permission to hook up with his daughter.

Ski Guy said...

In the second season episode Mr. Belding falls over some ski equipment at the very beginning of the episode and breaks his leg. For some reason the writers had Screech pull Mr. Belding to the top of the mountain in a sled. Screech was a complete weakling and I doubt he could have pulled the Big Bopper up a small hill, let alone a mountain. Once at the top Screech accidentally let Mr. Belding slide backwards, and we were led to believe Mr. Belding slid backwards down the mountain on a sled. Yet when we saw them in the next scene he was totally fine. This was an early example of Mr. Belding and Screech as deranged lovers. Instead of Mr. Belding resting his leg, while Screech, as the only other chaperone watched the kids, they instead go off frolicking together by themselves. They do so by Screech pulling Mr. Belding up a mountain on a sled. None of the kids joined them. I think the writers may have had brain damage.

Family Man said...

Hi guys. I was at the ski lodge with my family when Mr. Belding broke his leg. I found the entire situation absurd, and I contested the charges with American Express. First of all, I’m not sure why a group of kids would be surprised by two idiots like Mr. Belding and Screech. For most of the time they were shacked up in their room, where everyone could hear the unmistakable sounds of butt-slamming, someone screaming “Zoinks” hundreds of times, and many insanely loud farts. Secondly, what ski lodge allows a fraternity to have a party in their lobby?! My family tried to enjoy the common area of the lodge and found a bunch of idiotic frat bro’s drinking and partying with some 15-16 year old kids from Bayside High! They were getting drunk, puking all over, and one of them drove a snowmobile into a tree! The lodge did nothing about this nonsense. I happened to see Screech pulling Mr. Belding on a sled up the mountain. Mr. Belding was eating a giant pizza and was chugging a Mountain Dew. The kids were off doing who knows what while those two were going sledding! I was on a chairlift and saw Mr. Belding butt-slamming Screech in some bushes. When I yelled down at them Mr. Belding gave me the finger and told me to “mind my business”. He then let loose a torrent of diarrhea on the fresh snow. Thankfully we didn’t see a bum while we were there as we had our fill of frat guys and bayside kids, along with their chaperones who didn’t watch them at all. This was compounded by the lodge management seemingly not caring at all about the other high paying guests, and let the kids take over the place. As we were leaving Screech had pulled Mr. Belding on a sled right by our car. Mr. Belding had his pants down and was taking a massive dump right next to my car! My kids saw this and were horrified!

Ass Breath said...

Ski Guy, I just watched a time capsule episode from the second season of the New Class. It was a complete ripoff of the time capsule episode from the original series. I did notice that the sexual chemistry between Screech and Mr. Belding was off the charts in that second season! There must have been quite a bit of butt-slamming going on behind the scenes between those two gay love birds in Mr. Belding’s trailer!

Johnny Zoinks said...

My last name is “Zoinks.” When I was growing up in the 1980s, people thought it was kind of cool when Shaggy would yell “Zoinks” on the Scooby-Doo cartoon. It was actually a pretty good way to start conversations with girls I liked. Anyhow, once Screech started saying “Zoinks” as a catchphrase, the coolness of my last name quickly faded. People started associating my last name with Screech and butt-slamming!

Family Man’s story shows that Screech clearly enjoyed saying “Zoinks!” in real life whenever his lover, Mr. Belding, would have anal with him. I can just imagine Screech prancing around like a fairly on a ski hill while pulling a sled on which his obese gay lover was resting. Screech would probably be exhausted by the time they reached the top of the hill, at which point Mr. Belding would stand up, hold Screech’s face next to his ass, and then rip a fart powerful enough to cause an avalanche! Mr. Belding would then butt-slam Screech. Mr. Belding would also butt-slam Screech right out in public, in front of everyone.

Ass Breath said...

It would have been cool if The New Class had a time capsule episode in which Screech and Mr. Belding reminisced about all of the different times Mr.,Belding farted in Screech’s face or butt-slammed him! A recycled clips episode like that would have been very popular among Screech’s gay fanbase.

Barf said...

Ass Breath, I would have enjoyed it if the kids buried a time capsule, and set it to be opened in 100 years. Then they could show 100 years later, with their future ancestors opening the time capsule. Of course they would play their ancestors as the show was far too cheap to pay other actors. When they opened the capsule they would be met with a heinous stench. Screech’s relative would look just like him and be wearing Zubaz pants. When the stench hit his nose he would yell “Zoinks” and fall over and start having homosexual convulsions. They would then look in the time capsule and find a note from Mr. Belding. It would let them know he had pranked them, and removed all the items the kids put in the time capsule, then ripped a nasty fart into it before sealing it up. Mr. Belding’s relative would laugh at this, and we’d see he was chowing down on a large deep dish pizza. He would then lift his leg and rip a nice 6 second fart. Everyone else would groan and complain they had waited 100 years just to smell an old fart. Then the credits would role.

Ass Breath said...

Barf, there should have also been a video in the time capsule. Of course, most forms of digital media would either become grossly obsolete or would completely degrade over a 100 year period of time, but the SBTB producers would not concern themselves with that. In the video, Mr. Belding would be sitting at his desk, with a half-eaten deep dish pepperoni pizza sitting in a pizza box in front of him. Mr. Belding would say, “Hey, class of 2095, I would like to offer you some sage advice.” Mr. Belding would then rip a loud 15-second fart in his chair. Mr. Belding would then stand up and walk out of view of the camera. Screech would then walk into Belding’s office and would kneel on the floor in front of Belding’s chair and would start sniffing where Belding had just farted. Screech would say, “Zoinks! I’m in heaven.”

Barf said...

Ass Breath, it would have been hilarious if Kevin the Robot showed up to the time capsule opening. Then when everything was over he would announce it was time to drain his oil. He’d move towards Screech’s relative while his metal cock grew, causing the relative to yell “Zoinks” a bunch of times. Then Kevin would butt-slam Screech’s relative while everyone else cheered and laughed. Screech’s robot would be tormenting members of the Power’s family even in the future!

Barf said...

RIP Mr. Belding. Many have guessed Dennis Haskins must have been in poor health these last few years as he hasn't been heard from in quite some time.

https://www.tmz.com/2026/09/28/saved-by-the-bell-star-dennis-haskins-dead-at-75/

Flapjack said...

RIP, Mr. Belding. Other articles indicate that he had Parkinson’s disease. He must have had this for several years.

Diesel said...

I used to transport goods to a Walmart distribution center between 2008 and 2012 and would often travel through Reno, Nevada. I would often pull over and park at a rest stop near Reno in order the empty the contents of my bowels. Screech was working as a bathroom attendant several times when I stopped and he work a cheap-looking Zubaz tuxedo and bow tie. Screech would hand out towels and offer breath mints and cologne spritzes. He would also congratulate anyone taking a loud dump, farting loudly, or taking a long piss. It never happened to me, but I do recall hearing stories about Screech sitting on a chair near the urinals leering at anyone peeing. People thought he was trying to look at the cocks of men at the urinals. So the videos above of Screech being chewed out by his boss for leering and being creepy seem quite accurate. He was a real weirdo.

Jeremy Miller Love said...

RIP Dennis Haskins. Thank you for raping the D man.

Belding Fanatic said...

I am hopeful President Trump will order all US Flags to fly at half mast to allow us to mourn our fallen hero. I am one of Mr. Belding’s biggest fans and had no idea he was at an assisted living facility in Burbank the last 8 years. If I had known I would have visited him so he could regale me with stories about his antics on the rowdy SBTB set!

Gino Vanelli said...

I'm living inside myself.

Fleece Johnson said...

Gino, my man, you don't gots to be so lonely.. let me get all up in you too then...

Poncho said...

Jeremy Miller Love, that was a very touching post. I hope they put those words on Mr. Belding’s headstone. One day I hope to visit it and bring some Mountain Dew and Pizza Hut deep dish pizza to leave in his honor.

Jeremy Miller Love said...

Thanks, Poncho. A lot of my earliest sexual experiences were with Screech and Mr. B. I would be honored to be present at the funeral and take a deep dish pizza shit on the casket. I think the Big Bopper would approve, since that's what he did for Screech!

Donald J. Trump said...

Hello earthlings. Mr. Belding was a great man. Unlike that total loser Screech. Screech was a real loser and he once applied to my amazing show “Celebrity Apprentice”. I laughed in his face. Why I would I want some loser who wore weird pants and had a massive hook nose on my show? Had Mr. Belding applied I would have given him a chance in an instant. One time I was riding in my limo in NYC when we stopped at a light. There was a Sbarro’s pizza right next to the limo. All of a sudden I heard a monster belch, and when I looked over I saw Mr. Belding. I told my driver the man was a slob, but also a true American hero. For this reason I will make sure Mr. Belding is properly honored and if his family wants I will have him lie in state in the Capital Rotunda. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Anus Goblin said...

At funerals for certain high ranking officials or heads of state, it is commonplace for several armed service members holding rifles to fire off three blank rounds apiece as a gun salute. I have it on good authority that John Pepperoni has arranged a “pepperoni fart” salute for Mr. Belding’s funeral to honor his passing to the afterlife. The participants in the pepperoni fart salute are planning on gorging on deep dish “Meat Lovers” pizzas from Pizza Hut 30 minutes before Mr. Belding’s casket is lowered into its final resting place at his cemetery. During the pepperoni fart salute, John Pepperoni, Anthony Rizzo, and several others will rip ass on cue! Be forewarned, as it will stink like an anus if you stand near them during this cherished ceremony.

Toilet Clogger said...

It is too bad that Mr. Belding had Parkinson's disease back when that horrible reboot series of SBTB started airing on Peacock in 2020. It would have been nice to see him make an appearance. He could have saved that series by ripping loud farts or belches in Screech's face, or making Screech tongue his stinky butthole.

Toilet Clogger said...

I found an article about Dennis Haskins' family:
https://lifeofriley.net.au/dennis-haskins-children/

"Dennis Haskins Children: Who Is Dustin Haskins, the Son of Mr. Belding?


September 29, 2026
Calvin
News

Dennis Haskins spent more than a decade playing a principal to a school full of TV kids. But in real life, he had one child, and he kept that part of his world almost entirely to himself.

The actor, best known as Mr. Belding on Saved by the Bell, died on September 28, 2026, at the age of 75. He is survived by his son, Dustin Haskins.

Here’s what we know about Dennis Haskins’ children and the family life he guarded so carefully.
The Son He Left Behind

Dustin Haskins is the only child of Dennis Haskins and his ex-wife, Sarah Dianne Goins. He was born in 1990, while his father was in the early stages of his Saved by the Bell fame.

Unlike many children of celebrities, Dustin has lived his life almost entirely outside the public eye. He has no known social media presence, has never given interviews, and has not pursued a career in entertainment.

Reports indicate he chose a life away from acting and television, building his own path far from the cameras that followed his father.
A Private Family Life

Dennis Haskins rarely spoke about his family in interviews. His conversations with the press were almost always focused on his career, his fans, and his Saved by the Bell legacy. His son was not a topic he discussed publicly.

That boundary was intentional. Haskins understood the difference between being a public figure and having a public family. He was happy to be recognized as Mr. Belding. He was not willing to make his son part of the act.
The Marriage That Ended

Dennis Haskins was married to Sarah Dianne Goins, who was known as Dianne. She worked as an educational psychologist with the Los Angeles County Office of Education and stayed far from the entertainment industry.

The couple divorced at some point during Haskins’ career, though the exact timeline has never been made public. Dianne remained a private figure throughout their marriage and after, rarely attending entertainment events and never giving interviews.
Siblings and Extended Family

Dennis Haskins was one of three children. He had two brothers, Terrence William Haskins and Timothy Harold Haskins, according to his IMDb biography. His parents were Dennis Button Haskins IV and Veneta Marilyn Yarbrough.

But beyond Dustin, Haskins had no other children. His son was his only direct heir.
The Bottom Line

Dennis Haskins had one child: his son, Dustin Haskins. He kept that relationship private, sharing almost nothing about his family life with the public. Dustin was born in 1990, grew up away from Hollywood, and has stayed out of the spotlight ever since.

As fans mourn the loss of the man who played America’s favorite principal, the quietest grief belongs to the son who knew him as something else entirely: just Dad."

Turd Supreme said...

I cant believe they mentioned Mr. Belding’s nonexistent son Dustin, but didn’t mention Zubaz, or Zoinks?

Angie said...

Mr. Belding was a true American hero and one of my favorite guests at my legendary Motel “America’s Best Travel Inn Reno”. I have decided to rename his favorite room the “Mr. Belding Suite” and will really spice it up for the discerning guest or Mr. Belding fan. My maintenance man is hooking up some speakers that will randomly blast a Mr. Belding belch or fart. We will also have a life size cardboard cutout of Mr. Belding in the room. Just imagine it’s 2 in the morning and you’re waken up by a ridiculously loud fart, Mr. Belding style! There will be a premium price for this deluxe suite, but I’m sure his fans will find it well worth it. Also, I will be offering a discount of 5% off our normal rack rates in the month of October in honor of Mr. Belding. I hope to see you soon.

Flapjack said...

Turd Supreme, Mr. Belding always denied his paternity of Zoinks and Zubaz Diamond, the butt baby children his potent seed fathered within Screech’s anus. Perhaps that is why they were omitted from that article?

Sasquatch Enthusiast said...

Will Mr. Belding’s passing lure Screech from the woods to attend his funeral? How does Screech get news deep in the woods? Do the Sasquatch’s have a Starlink for internet access, or possibly a small radio?

Mack Truck said...

Angie, I’m glad to see that you are honoring the passing of the beloved Big Bopper! Are the TVs in the rooms hard wired in a way so that at last one channel is has content you control from your office? Perhaps you could broadcast a loop of video of Mr. Belding belching or farting in Screech’s face on that channel? I know I would like to relax in bed, drink a beer, and watch Mr. Belding grab Screech’s head and fart in his face.

Angie said...

Mack Truck, I have set up a wonderful system. We have a closed circuit channel that plays SBTB’s uncensored and highly erotic episodes in our first floor rooms. Most of these episodes originally premiered on the Spice Channel. These episodes include the final series, SBTB on the ISS. Our 2nd story rooms are family friendly and play the originally NBC broadcast episodes on a closed circuit channel. I don’t know that I’ll spend time making up a belch or fart montage, but if you watch any of the erotic episodes they are chock full of belches, farts, and butt-slamming.

Mack Truck said...

Angie, there is a bathroom in the lobby at the America’s Best Travel Inn in Reno. I think you might want to consider having an unpaid bathroom attendant work there over the next few weeks as we mourn the death of Mr. Belding. If Screech is unavailable, then perhaps you could get someone who looks a bit like Screech to work that bathroom. Make sure he has a large hook nose and is wearing Zubaz pants and a t-shirt with “Zoinks” printed on the front. He should also either have a Jew-fro hairdo or at least be wearing a Jew-fro wig. I would like to shove his hook nose into the crack of my ass and then I will rip an enormous wet fart to honor Mr. Belding, as I have no doubt that the Big Bopper did this to Screech on a daily basis in between takes on the rowdy Saved By The Bell set.

Flapjack said...

I found the online obituary for Dennis Haskins. Screech’s son, Zoinks Diamond, posted a nice comment about how his dad used to work with Dennis Haskins.

https://www.legacy.com/legacy/notable-deaths/dennis-haskins

Flash said...

Flapjack, that was a really nice comment Zoinks wrote. Im sure he’s in pain right now as his father is deceased, and his mother is hiding in the woods. I wonder why Mr. Belding never claimed paternity of Zoinks and Zubaz? I do remember them visiting him at least once while he was living with A-Rod and Corky. Has anyone checked on Corky? He must be devastated his best friend in the universe passed away?

Flapjack said...

Flash, I just checked that obituary page - Corky posted a comment. Corky must be really sad that his best buddy has passed on. If Screech was around, Corky would strangle Screech with a diaper right now

Flash said...

That was really classy of Corky to take time from his busy day of stuffing his face with junk food and watching cartoons to write a short post on Mr. B’s remembrance board. Screech is too busy being butt-slammed by a Sasquatch to bother writing. I suppose him faking his death other hinders his ability to do so.

Headstone Designer said...

Ive been tasked with designing a proper burial headstone for Mr. Belding. I have two ideas. One would have a nice picture of Mr. Belding butt-slamming Screech, the other would be a bit tamer, and would have Mr. Belding holding Screech’s face to his ass, and ripping a massive fart in his face. Which would you fans prefer?

Pubic Forest said...

Headstone Designer, your second suggestion would be really classy and would commemorate the beloved former actor. The first idea is a bit x-rated and kind of tasteless. I would definitely go with the second one

Headstone Designer said...

Pubic Forest, I agree with you. We need to keep things classy. Now one item I am looking into is adding a hidden speaker to the headstone. It would be triggered by the motion of someone being close, and in front of the headstone. The speaker would then blast one of Mr. Belding’s loud farts. I feel this would really give people a smile, and make his final resting place a nice memorial to a wonderful man.

Frankie said...

I used to hang out at Dimples in Burbank around 2013. I remember running into Mr. Belding there many times. One night he got up on stage to sing “Say You, Say Me” by Lionel Richie. He was magnificent. In the middle of the song he bent over, held the microphone to his ass, and ripped ass! I’m not sure if this was impromptu, or planned ahead of time, but I can say the place went wild for that fart. The place did stink for about an hour after that, but it was worth it. One of my finest memories!

COrKY said...

I MIsS Mr. bElDing A rOd Tried TO tOUcH MY WeINeR!} HE Iz HuGEE FaGIt!!

Larry Stench said...

I was a waiter at a pizzeria in Burbank, CA in 2001. One day, Mr. Belding and Screech walked in and I got to wait on them. Even though the run of The New Class had ended a year earlier, Screech walked in dressed like his character on the show. I don’t know if he took his character’s wardrobe on his last day, or fished them out of a dumpster after someone threw them out, but he looked like an idiot. He was wearing a bright yellow long-sleeve shirt, a purple tie, and fruity red rainbow/Zubaz pants. Screech also sported a huge poofy and greasy-looking Jew-fro. Mr. Belding, on the other hand, was dressed like a normal middle-aged man. Mr. Belding ordered a large deep dish pepperoni pizza for himself and Screech ordered a small thin crust cheese pizza. After the food was delivered to the table, I was walked over to the table to check on them. Screech was already done with his small pizza and Mr. Belding was still chowing down on his large deep dish pizza. I heard Screech ask Mr. Belding for a piece of his pizza and Mr. Belding said he couldn’t and told him he should have ordered a bigger pizza for himself. I then witnessed Screech try to grab a slice of Mr. Belding’s pizza. Mr. Belding got red in the face and smacked Screech’s hand with a napkin dispenser! Screech yelled “Zoinks!” Mr. Belding told Screech he was being a turd and then stood up from table and grabbed Screech’s Jew-fro, shoved Screech’s face up against his ass, and then ripped an enormous fart! The windows in the restaurant started shaking during that fart as they also steamed up quickly. I laughed hysterically until the stench of the fart hit me like a runaway freight train! I retreated to the kitchen and the owner opened the front door to the restaurant and ran the ac on high to blow the odor from the fart outside. Overall, Mr. Belding seemed like a great guy. Screech obviously provoked the fart, so we all blamed Screech for putting Mr. Belding in a position where he had to fart like that to teach Screech a lesson.

Bruce Belch said...

Larry, what a fond memory of Mr. Belding. He was a kind man, but no pushover! Screech should have gotten enough food for himself, not begged Mr. Belding, then tried stealing his food.

I myself ran into Screech and Mr. Belding at a go-cart track in Los Angeles. Mr. Belding barely fit in his go-cart, and it wasn’t going very fast. Screech thought he was hot stuff as he zoomed around and kept passing Mr. Belding. Well, Mr. Belding got the last laugh. Going into a hairpin turn Screech tried to take an inside path to pass Mr. Belding. Mr. Belding wasn’t having it, and turned into Screech causing Screech’s go-cart to hit the wall and get stuck. Mr. Belding then got out of his go-cart, walked over to Screech (who seemed to think Mr. Belding was going to help him) then pressed his ass to Screech’s head and ripped a massive fart. The power of the fart blew over Screech’s massive jew-fro which made all of us laugh. Mr. Belding then got back in his go-cart and zoomed away. Screech stayed stuck as no one wanted to get close to the fart! It was a good time and really made me like Mr. Belding.

Anonymous said...

Bruce Belch, Mr. Belding was a great guy. He obviously realized that Screech was being a jerk and a show-off at the go-cart track and needed to be taught a lesson. Mr. Belding also entertained everyone (except Screech) with that enormous fart. Mr. Belding truly showed he was a class act that day.

There are a bunch of Mr. Belding videos in the new post.

Dr. Doolittle said...

Anybody wanna assfuck an albino sea-donkey with me? it says it's totally into having a hot threesome...

Count Jackula said...

OK, guys, here's the deal.. I wanna ram my shit-covered cock up belding's arsehole and then run around trick or treating with my florescent-green penis hanging out to light the way for my fellow trick or treaters.. one quick question tho - how long will Mr B's ass-stank continue to emit a phosphoresent glow on my ass-reaming fuck-stick before I have to fuck him in the ass again to apply a fresh coat of the day-glo Magick to at least be enough to last until the end of the evening?..