Sunday, September 20, 2026

AI-Generated Videos of a Homeless Screech Hanging out with Wild Animals

Here are some AI-generated videos of a homeless Screech hanging out with wild and diseased animals.

In this video, Screech is eating pizza inside of an igloo where he apparently lives.  Screech is eating from a pizza box he found in a dumpster when a small rat runs into the igloo and steals on of the slices of pizza.  After he finishes eating, Screech lies down to sleep on a huge rat he is using as a makeshift pillow.

Here is a a video of Screech sleeping on the ground on a snow-covered public park in the middle of winter.  Screech is again using a huge rat as a pillow when Mr. Belding suddenly shows up and rips a fart in Screech's face, scaring the rat away.


Here is a video of Screech sitting in a sewer pipe talking to a group of rats about his former life as a child actor.  Screech and the rats are eating french fries which fell down from the street above through a sewer grate:


Here is a video of Screech taking a nap under the bleachers at Bayside High School while curled up with a raccoon in his arms and while using an opossum as a pillow.  Mr. Belding finds Screech sleeping, farts in his face, and yells at him for being lazy:


28 comments:

Flapjack said...

Screech looks so happy in that first video as he lies down to sleep in his igloo with his head resting on that huge dirty and diseased rat!

Bathroom Goblin said...

Screech was so annoying that even those sewer rats farted in his face when he was telling them the story of his life as a former child actor!

Screech Hater said...

I live in NYC and recall seeing that goblin Screech living in sewers, on sidewalks , and in various parks. At one point I remember a family of birds made a nest in his huge Jew-fro. He was really disliked by everyone and some people I know would go out of their way just to fart on him. He considered rats, raccoons, and opossums, his best friends.

Ass Breath said...

Screech Hater, Screech’s Jew-fro must have been filled with animal feces when you saw him! There had to have been several pounds of bird shit, rat turds, raccoon and opossum turds, etc., weighing down his Jew-fro.

SBTB: Hawaiian Style said...

I think that most of the fans of this blog would love to sit on Screech’s face and then rip ass in his face. The mere thought of expelling a stinky fart into Screech’s face and watching his hook nose crinkle from the stench is something I would enjoy doing and watching. However, if Screech is either deceased or living off the grid with a family of Bigfoot, then this obviously won’t be possible. In lieu of doing this to Screech, should I do this to Steve Bartman or SBF? I’m not gay or anything, but I have to say that SBF is really repulsive-looking. Although SBF has a huge Jew-fro which looks like it would absorb quite a bit of semen, urine, and dookie juice, everything else about him is unattractive. At least Bartman is wearing a Cubs hat. I’d like to wipe my ass with his Cubs hat and his green turtleneck and then make him sit in the stands with my dookie stains on his clothes during a Cubs game. I would take great pleasure watching the game on TV and seeing the brown stains! Perhaps the TV announcers would recognize him and say something during a live broadcast about him wearing dookie-stained clothes??

Fart Machine said...

SBTB: Hawaiian Style, SBF has made it very difficult for us to consider him as a proper Screech replacement when he got himself tossed in prison for the next decade+. If my belly is rumbling after eating a bag of taco bell I can’t ask it to wait 15 years! I need someone to spray my diarrhea on right away! I had hoped President Trump would take my buttholes needs into consideration and pardoned SBF as he is the closest “Screech” we have to the original. Im still holding out hope Screech is found living with a family of Sasquatch, as nothing would make me happier. Bartman is a poor excuse for a Screech replacement. Maybe he could try and grow a ‘fro under that Cubs hat, or even a crappy goatee like Screech had for a bit. I need something to spray torrents of diarrhea on, then something like a poofy jew-fro, or a hideous goatee to wipe my anus with. My preference would be an all out military operation to find Screech. If he can’t be located, then pardon SBF. My last choice would be for Steve Bartman to grow a ‘fro, or wear a wig, while also wearing that magnificent Cubs game outfit.

SBF Fanatic said...

Fart Machine, SBF’s current release date is 2044. I’m a huge fan of his, but I do understand it’s impossible for one to hold their bowels for nearly 20 years. I have created a pillowcase with SBF’s face on it, and attached a wig to it for the proper look. I don’t spray diarrhea on it, as that would ruin it. But I regularly fart on it. I have placed a motion detector on it so whenever my ass moves in front of its face it yells “Zoinks”. For now this is the best I can come up with. I got the “Zoinks” from Screech on the New Class as I didn’t have any recordings of SBF yelling “Zoinks”. Maybe I can write to him in prison and we can set up a phone call for him to yell “Zoinks” for his fans?

Ass Breath said...

Fart Machine, I wonder whether the prison could put a phone in SBF’s cell so that the gay community can call him and then rip ass into the phone when he picks up his phone receiver? That would be better than nothing

Fart Machine said...

Ass Breath, if I recall SBF figured out a way to do an unauthorized interview with Tucker Carlson. I’m sure he could get a cell phone, likely from a guard who would bring it in their anus. Then his fans could call him 24/7 and rip ass into his ear!

TV Executive said...

“Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” is a popular tv series in which comedian Jerry Seinfeld drives around with a different comedian in every episode and then they go somewhere to drink coffee while telling jokes and other stories.

We have an idea for a TV show with a similar structure, but which would be starring Screech. If Screech is still alive and faked his death to evade creditors, this show could bail him out of all of his financial troubles. The name of the show would be “Truckers Talking to Screech at Rest Stops.” It would involve Screech sitting on a chair in a crowded restaurant stop men’s room talking to a different long-haul trucker who is sitting in a toilet in one of the stalls. Each episode’s guest would be telling Screech stories about his life while loudly farting, spraying diarrhea, and flushing the toilet. There would be other random men in other stalls also farting, taking loud dumps, peeing, flushing toilets, washing their hands, and using hand dryers. Whenever someone rips an extremely loud fart, Screech would yell, “Zoinks!” Screech would also tell stories about his acting career and in some episodes, Mr. Belding, Zack, or Slater would sneak up and fart next to Screech’s head to provide additional entertainment. We also envision a Thanksgiving-themed episode where Mr. Belding shows up and eats dinner with a mystery meat at a table with men’s room and after they finish eating, Mr. Belding reveals that the mystery meat was Screech’s pet Hound Dog. We think this series would be a huge streaming hit!

Fart Machine said...

TV Executive, could there be a running gag where the truck stop bathroom runs out of toilet paper, causing the truckers to wipe their asses on Screech’s jew-fro? It would be funny if Screech never washed his jew-fro and over the course of the series his jew-fro would become caked with dried feces!

TV Executive said...

Fart Machine, having people wipe their asses clean with Screech’s Jew-fro would definitely spice things up and draw extra viewers!

Sparky said...

I wonder why Screech was sleeping under the bleachers at Bayside, when he could have just gone home and had a nice warm bed? Did he have a falling out with Mrs. Powers? Even in the New Class he had some crappy apartment, instead of saving money and living at home.

Double Dog Fanatic said...

I can feel it in my nether regions the Double Dog is still amongst us! I prayed to the good Book of Zubaz to give me a sign, and it did! Screech is alive and well, living in the Pacific Northwest with a family of Sasquatch’s (and Steve Bartman). Last night I had a dream of Screech getting butt-slammed by an enormous Sasquatch. He yelled “Zoinks” over and over. Then, another Sasquatch who was eating a burrito from a dumpster, came by and ripped a nasty fart in his face. This elicited another “Zoinks”. A jealous Steve Bartman was sitting on a log watching while listening to the Cubs game on his walkman. Bartman was irate as the Cubs eventually lost to the Marlins and began punching himself in the balls! Now that I know Screech is still with us I am excited for his return! I just know if they did a “New Class” reboot he’d come out if hiding and team up once again with good ole Mr. Belding!

El Stinkmeister said...

Sparky, maybe Mrs. Powers kicked Screech out of her house because he was an adult and she didn’t want to enable his sloth? She must have thought this would light a fire under him to cause him to work harder and make more money. Instead, he started sleeping outside on the ground, using wild and diseased animals as pillows and blankets.

Barf said...

I’d think Mrs. Powers was probably humiliated by Screech. First he dropped out of Cal U to take a ridiculous job as Mr. Beldings assistant. This was supposedly some kind of internship, which made no sense as Screech wasn’t an education major, and was only a sophomore. 6 years later he was still Mr. Belding’s assistant, and was more known for eating fart's than anything else. Just imagine Mrs. Powers running into the parents of any of his classmates. Their kids would have graduated from college years earlier, and began their careers. Her son Screech, who had been the class valedictorian, had dropped out of college, now dated Mr. Belding, and ate farts as meals. She probably never left her house.

Princeton Review said...

Barf, I think there is little doubt that Mrs. Powers was embarrassed by Screech. After Screech built Kevin the Robot as a freshman in high school and later graduated as valedictorian, she probably thought he was on a pathway to major success. Instead, Screech dropped out of the prestigious California University to work as Mr. Belding’s unpaid assistant. Instead of conquering the world, Screech ended up cleaning toilets, mopping up barf, eating farts, and tonguing buttholes. Screech must have an incredibly stinky breath after eating farts and licking buttholes all day, so that could be another reason why Mrs. Powers kicked him to the curb.

Pops said...

I just saw an episode of the New Class that was utterly absurd. Earlier in the season they went to ski resort, Mr. Belding hurt his leg, the kids went to a party and some got drunk, and Screech was a garden gnome looking freak. Fast forward a few episodes and they are back at the same resort, but now its the week of Christmas, and Screech’s grandfather owns the place. He looks nothing like Screech at all. We are led to believe the kids parents don’t care their kids aren’t going to be home for Christmas, and instead let them go on a school trip with Mr. Belding and Screech. Mr. Belding whines he misses Mrs. Belding and little Zack, so Screech arranges for them to come up by bus (because i guess they were at home without a car). In the meantime Mr. Belding decides he’s going home by bus as well, and the kids and Screech have to keep tricking Mr. Belding so he misses the bus over and over. Screech doesn’t mention his parents at all, even though his “grandfather” is there. In the end Mr. Belding gets on a bus, and it’s the wrong one, so he winds up back at the resort where Mrs. Belding and Little Zack are waiting. Its obvious they barely know him and are never seen before or after that episode. Also, they regurgitate the “homless girl” theme and a homeless girl works there, the kids find out, and invite her homeless family for Christmas dinner, then give them all their tip money. I cant be positive, but i believe i saw Gem Diamond lurking behind a beam, and I’m pretty sure there was some monkey business going on. At the end all is well and Mr. Belding sits on Screech’s face, tells him Mrs. Powers told him to send Screech a Christmas greeting, then rips an insanely loud fart. The laugh track roars as the credits role.

Flapjack said...

Pops, I cannot believe that what you posted is a real episode! I guess I haven’t seen them all. But a simple internet search reveals that there are several episodes from the third season of The New Class in which the gang goes to a ski lodge owned by Screech’s grandfather, Ernie. I need to watch this episode myself. I have no doubt that the best scene is the one you described in which Mr. Belding sits on Screech’s face and rips an enormous fart while the laugh track roars!

Pops said...

Flapjack, here is the episode I reviewed.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0695340/?ref_=tt_epspo_ep_25

Pops said...

Flapjack, here is an episode from the season before, that was at the exact same ski lodge, but didn’t mention Screech’s “grandfather”. During the New Class the kids were barely in school.

Pops said...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0695287/?ref_=tt_epspo_ep_20

SBTB Fanatic said...

Pops, this is the episode. I would recommend watching this on a computer which has a pop up blocker https://tmovie.co/series/watch/saved-by-the-bell-the-new-class-531

Diane said...

I was a caterer on the Saved By The Bell: The New Class set in the mid-1990s. Mr. Belding would eat so much food during breaks between takes - it was crazy. One time I asked him why he would eat so much deep dish pizza and he said that it was because he needed it to fuel his farts. He explained that the quality of writing on the New Class was really bad, so the writers asked him to fart and belch on Screech in order to salvage a few laughs. I thought he was joking until he showed me a script for an episode - on one page near the end of the script for an episode, it read, “Screech is holding a ladder for Mr. Belding to climb up. When Mr. Belding reaches the third rung on the ladder, he rips a loud fart in Screech’s face.” I couldn’t believe it! However, I saw them film that scene later in the day and Mr. Belding really nailed it. I heard that Mr. Belding would wear thin pants without any underwear in order to maximize the amount of his stinky farts would were expelled in Screech’s face. Mr. Belding also didn’t want his farts to be muffled by underwear - he wanted them to be as loud as possible. Mr. Belding truly was a master character actor!

Spuds said...

Diane, Mr. Belding should have become one of Hollywood’s greatest actors post Saved by the Bell. There are so many movies and TV Shows that would have been far better with Mr. Belding. One that I think of a lot is “Breaking Bad”. Now Bryan Cranston did a decent job as Walter White. But, Mr. Belding would have been far better. Mr. Belding could have added a bunch of belches and farts that would have made things much spicier. Especially when he was dealing with various Cartel members.

Flapjack said...

Spuds, Mr. Belding would have been fantastic on Breaking Bad. I think that Corky would have been a fantastic Tuco Salamanca. Corky would have knocked it out of the park, using his ‘tard rage to viciously beat anyone who crossed him!

Spuds said...

Flapjack, seeing lovable Corky strangle his enemies with a full diaper, while Mr. Belding would continuously use his catchphrase “hey hey hey, what’s going on here” would have been magical. The show would have been much better with Corky and Mr. Belding in leading roles.

Anonymous said...

There are some nice videos of Screech as an unpaid bathroom attendant in the new post