There are many AI-generated videos of a Mr. Belding-like character. There are far too many to upload to a single post, so the videos will be posted to several different posts.
In this AI-generated post, Screech and Mr. Belding have a meeting with the Dean of California University. The Dean is incredulous when Screech says that he wants to drop out to become the unpaid assistant to Mr. Belding:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding telling Screech about his unpaid assistant duties:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding farting in Screech's face and then asking Screech whether anything about his fart smells off:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding telling Screech to clean up the bathroom because he had just sprayed diarrhea all over the seat:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding walking out of a bathroom stall and ordering Screech to clean up the dump he just took on the seat:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding and Screech riding a tandem bike through the streets of Paris. Screech keeps whining as Mr. Belding repeatedly rips huge farts in his face:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding ordering Screech to mop up barf in the Bayside hallway:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding telling Screech to go clean up a urinal in which Corky went #2:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding explaining that Corky overflowed his diaper and made a mess in a classroom, and that Screech needs to clean up the mess and change Corky's diaper:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding explaining that he has been using Screech's Member's Only jacket as a tissue:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding chewing out Screech for having a bad attitude when asked to clean up diarrhea on a toilet seat:
Here is a video of Screech complaining that other kids are using his locker as a toilet and farting on his jacket. Mr. Belding responds by ripping a loud fart:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding and Screech exchanging Christmas presents:
Here are videos of Screech and Mr. Belding in a big rig truck, where Mr. Belding keeps farting on Screech:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding convincing Screech to get his blood pressure checked and then farting in Screech's face when Screech is stuck in the blood pressure machine:
Here is a video of Screech working an internship at a nuclear reactor when Mr. Belding suddenly shows up and farts in Screech's face:
Here are videos of Mr. Belding helping elderly patients who are taking hearing tests:
33 comments:
I wonder if those last two posts show Mr. Belding in another summer job? Who knew he was a trained audiologist? I did enjoy him ripping ass to test people’s hearing, and his tools of the trade being a pepperoni pizza. I also like that he hung a poster of beloved North Korean General General Chung to make sure he stayed motivated! Mr. Belding was a true workaholic.
Crotch, it seems like Mr. Belding may have simply been a volunteer audiologist. Perhaps he did that during summers to get free pizza and soda. He’s drinking “Mountain Dee,” which looks like it could be a generic version of a soda similar to Mountain Dew?
I would bet that Mr. Belding never cleaned up diarrhea from a toilet seat before he became principal. I wonder whether Screech ever came to the realization that it was a mistake for him to drop out of college to become Mr. Belding’s unpaid assistant. Perhaps he realized this after Mr. Belding farted in his face and then butt-slammed him on his first day as Belding’s unpaid assistant?
Flapjack, local supermarkets always seem to have knockoffs of brand name sodas. I bet Mr. Belding was annoyed that place only had knockoff Mountain Dew.
I’m sure Screech eventually questioned his decision making. He spent 7 years as Mr. Beldings assistant, and never graduated from college. In that time all his former classmates graduated and moved into real careers. Screech instead, was cleaning diarrhea from toilet seats, getting farted on, and being taught “lessons” by being butt-slammed. He did this for no money, and became homeless!
Screech probably still cherishes that jar of wet farts which Mr. Belding gave him for Christmas- it was much better than the Zubaz pants which Screech gave Mr. B.!
I bet that jar of farts was Screech’s most prized possession. I heard a story from an old trucker who said he still had that jar while he was living in a Pilot truck stop outside Atlanta. This was right before the pandemic hit. My buddy told me Screech had made some kind of holder for the jar out of old Zubaz pants that one could see were clearly stained with feces and jizz.
Mr. Belding should have been a cycling fitness instructor! He clearly ripped those stinky pepperoni farts while pedaling on that tandem bike in order to motivate the lazy Screech into pedaling faster. Screech was notorious for taking shortcuts and doing as little as possible, but Mr. Belding made sure that if Screech didn’t pedal faster, he was going to inhale Mr. Belding’s rank farts!
I am in a student at Harvard Business School. Last semester, I took a marketing class where we reviewed case study about the decision of the Coca-Cola Company to change the formula of the namesake Coca-Cola soda in April 1985, only to reverse course shortly thereafter when sales plummeted. They ended up bringing back the original soda under the name “Coca-Cola Classic” in July 1985. When the Coca-Cola Classic drink was re-introduced, the company’s CEO did an apology tour during which he conducted many interviews and held an infamous press conference during which he publicly apologized to consumers. However, I only recently discovered that there is a video of the Coca-Cola CEO doing an interview in 1985 on Nightline. When host Ted Koppel asked the Coca-Cola CEO what he was thinking when he approved of the Coca-Cola formula change, the CEO simply replied, “Zoinks!” Screech suddenly walked onto the set and then the Coca-Cola CEO grabbed Screech by his Jew-fro and then sat on Screech’s head and ripped a loud fart! Ted Koppel started laughing hysterically and then Nightline quickly cut to a commercial break! I had never seen this interview before and I have to admit that the Coca-Cola CEO did a great job of humiliating Screech in order to get a news show to change the subject! However, Screech would have only been 8 years old in 1985, although he looked much older in the video I watched, so I wonder whether it could have been AI-enhanced?
MBA Student, Screech had no business being on the set of Nightline. He was probably annoying everyone and deserved to be held down and farted on. I bet he was in another studio auditioning for a TV Show and then started wandering around. Thankfully that heroic businessman took care of business and taught him a lesson!
Coca Cola would like to elaborate on this story. Some may recall that in 1986 Pepsi had instituted the “Pepsi Challenge”. Well, Screech was as one person said wandering around the set and wound up in our CEO’s dressing room before the show. He asked our CEO what he did and when he told Screech he was the CEO of Coke Screech yelled “Zoinks” I took the Pepsi Challenge and like Pepsi way more. He then started dancing around and asking our CEO if he could get him some free Pepsi. Our CEO was very cordial to Screech but Screech kept at it dancing around yelling “Zoinks” and making up some song about how Coke “tasted like farts”. By the time Nightline started out CEO had grown weary of Screech and when he saw him wander across the set in the middle of his extremely important interview he went ballistic and did what any normal person would do. He grabbed the rascal, sat on his head, and let one rip! We at Coca Cola fully supported this action and hope the young Screech learned an important lesson.
I distinctly remember that 1985 interview when Roberto Goizueta, the CEO of the Coca-Cola Company at the time, was under tremendous pressure from shareholders and the media at the time. Mr. Goizueta was evading my questions when he suddenly grabbed some dorky-looking kid, sat on the kid’s head, and then cut a loud fart. It was one of the funniest and most shocking things I had ever scene, and it caused me to completely lose it as I could not stop laughing! It was only years later that I found out that the kid was Screech from the sitcom, “Saved By The Bell.”
Ted, your 1985 interview was full of “gotcha” questions. Also, what kind of operation lets a weird kid roam around their studios unsupervised? Our CEO was harassed in his dressing room, accosted by this goblin about the 1985 “Pepsi Challenge”, then after becoming frazzled was tossed into your interview. I’ve always believed you put that annoying kid in Robert’s dressing room just to rattle him before your interview. Robert however turned the tables on you and took executive action by grabbing Screech mid-interview and ripping a monster fart on the kids head! After that interview Classic Coke grabbed control of the soda wars and never looked back!
Coca Cola Spokesman, I was an intern on Nightline back in 1985 on the day in question. Mr. Koppel does ask tough questions, but he had nothing to do with Screech being in the studio that day. As I recall, Mr. Goizueta, the Coca-Cola CEO, had brought Screech with him to the studio where we were taping. Mr. Goizueta apparently pre-planned to grab Screech and then sit on his head and drop ass during the interview when Mr. Koppel started asking tough questions. Mr. Goizueta was a brilliant and highly effective CEO and his scheme certainly worked well, as the company quickly recovered from its marketing fiasco.
Screech’s Jew-fro looks very Brillo-like in that video where Mr. Belding orders him to clean the urinal that Corky went dookie in. I bet he could have used his Jew-fro to clean toilets and make them spic and span!
Former Nightline Intern, our CEO reported seeing Screech runnng the halls as soon as he entered the building. He certainly did not bring a child with him to the set for his interview. He was lightning focused on speaking about New Coke, the mistakes that were made, and the reintroduction of the beloved Classic Coca Cola product. He didn’t need to bring some weird child to the set so he could fart on him as a distraction. I recall we were very upset Screech was there and asked for an investigation. We were later told Screech happened to be in another studio auditioning for a role in some ABC TV show about a traveling carnival. After not getting role of the kid who cleans of pig poop an angry Screech wandered the set (we were told his parents dropped him off for the audition and didn’t return for nearly 2 days). That’s when he wound up in Nightline’d green room, and began harassing our CEO. It was even rumored that Ted Koppel passed by the room, saw this happening, snickered, and moved on.
I am a former CEO of Yellow Corporation, a giant American transportation holding company which was in business for nearly 100 years until it suddenly filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in 2023. Richard Belding drove a big rig for us between 2017 and 2019 after retiring from his career as high school principal. Screech Powers would accompany him as an unpaid assistant.
Mr. Belding was a fantastic driver who always managed to make his deliveries on time. My only complaint was that the cab of the trucks he drove always reeked of the stench of sweaty anus! Now that I have seen the videos posted above, I can see why the cabs smelled so rank. He was such a talented driver that he managed to step away from the wheel while the truck was traveling down a long straight stretch of highway so that he could rip an enormous fart on Screech, who was sleeping in the back of the cab in one of the videos posted above. Screech was to blame for the stench in the interior of the cabs, as he failed in his job as a human air filter!
His anus failed miserably as an air-freshener scent, just like everything else that little cocksucker has ever tried and I hope he chokes on his own diarrhea.
That was really smart of Mr. Belding to use Screech’s jacket as a tissue when he had a runny nose. He saved the school on tissue boxes!
Yes indeed, belding is quite thrifty - he even reuses the shit-encrusted used rubbers from the night before to put back onto his shlong while receiving oral pleasure from screech on the toilet each morning.
Former Yellow Corporation CEO, it seems you over leveraged the company through massive acquisitions that saddled the company in unsustainable debt. It seems the company was poorly run, and I have to wonder if Screech played a part in the companies ultimate demise? Shortly after Mr. Belding worked for you the company took a massive $700M loan from the federal government that raised a number of eyebrows. Did either Mr. Belding or Screech push the company over the edge? It’s well known you were already struggling. But it seems more than coincidental that right after Screech and Mr. Belding stank up your fleet you needed a massive bailout that ultimately failed. We need details!
Investigative Businessman, Yellow Corporation had serious issues which existed long before I became CEO. We tried to fix the issues, but were unable to do so in time. The LTL trucking industry is cutthroat. We could have succeeded if we have more hard-working truckers like Mr. Belding and fewer incompetent and lazy ones like Screech. Mr. Belding hired Screech as his unpaid assistant, but Screech wasn’t very good. Screech’s most important duty was to inhale Mr. Belding’s farts and maintain a certain air quality standard within the cabin of his big rig, but Screech failed miserably! Screech was as bad as being an unpaid truck driver assistants as we was as being an unpaid bathroom attendant or an unpaid assistant to the principal of a high school!
Former Yellow Corporation CEO, the problems seem to have been you took on far too much debt, didn’t properly integrate to save on redundancies, and had a massive unionized workforce. I agree the company was likely doomed before you came aboard as it nearly went bankrupt a year after absorbing a company larger than yours. I would question the logic behind letting Screech travel as an unpaid attendant in Mr. Belding’s truck, and have never heard of the need for a “human filter” whose job was to suck up farts? I do recall an article that claimed when Yellow’s assets were sold off in bankruptcy many of the trucks brought below market prices because they “reeked of an anus”.
I enjoy perusing this fine board as I’m sure millions of people do. I’m a long haul trucker and an owner operator. Right now I’m furious as back in 2024 I purchased a Kenworth with low miles. The dealer was selling it at a really low price and told me it had come from the former Yellow fleet. When I checked it out I noticed a funky smell, but my wife who rides with me told me some Fabreeze would take care of it. So I bought it. Nothing removed the smell. It stank like ass. We replaced the seats and the bedding. It still reeked like a stinks anus. It somehow permeated into the plastic dashboard and all other materials in the cab. Even the steering wheel left my fingers smelling like rank farts! After a year I sold it for a loss as my wife threatened to divorce me. One other item, my wife during a cleaning find a pair of soiled Zubaz pants that had been shoved behind the sleeper berth. Removing them did diminish the stink, but not by much.
Angry Trucker, Fabreeze can only temporarily mask the stench of ass in your truck. You need a special enzymatic cleaner to decouple the dookie juice molecules from the fibers on the seats and floor mats in your truck. I am a professional dry cleaner, so I have experience in dealing with foul odors like this. There is a spray enzymatic cleaner named, “Anus-be-gone.” You can probably buy it at your local Home Depot of Lowe’s. If not, Amazon sells it. You spray a generous amount of Anus-be-gone on the seats and floor mats and give it a few hours to work its magic. This should help quite a bit, although it the stench is very strong, several applications may be necessary
Dry Cleaner, not only did we deep clean, I eventually removed the seats and bedding in the sleeper berth and burned them before replacing them. It didn’t do much. It seemed the stench permeated the vinyl and plastic components which my wife tried to clean with numerous things. I then sold the truck to some Indian guy who didn’t speak any English. We never knew who drove the truck before we bought it, but reading the posts on this fine board, along with the soiled Zubaz pants my wife found, proves that Mr. Belding and Screech used that truck before we bought it. I can only imagine the depravity that went on in that enclosed sleeper berth!
I just saw this erotic video of a fast food worker at a Popeyes adding some of his own extra fart flavoring to the chicken! I wonder if he was preparing a meal for Screech!?
https://youtu.be/JOcCdTv2ZmE?is=sfYMYsV44LYZhrt0
Angry Trucker, I am a chemist who worked on a team which formulated the “Anus-be-gone” spray enzymatic cleaner. Our product was specifically designed to remove the stench of stinky diarrhea buttholes from a variety of different materials/surfaces. It is well-known that some mentally-ill members of the gay community enjoy watching shows such as “Saved By The Bell” while sitting naked on their couches masturbating vigorously during scenes involving Screech, particularly scenes which also include Mr. Belding. Sitting naked on your couch while sweating and playing with yourself is a recipe for a couch which smells like ass. So we came up with a product to remove the anus stench and, when used as directed, has an efficacy rate of over 99%. Are you sure that you used our product as directed on the interior cabin of the truck you owned?
Chemist, I’ve never heard of your product and we didn’t use it. We wound up burning the seats and bedding but it didn’t help much. I’ve never heard of such an oddly named product and am not familiar with products designed for the smells of the deviant queer community.
Angry Trucker, you’d be amazed a what type of products there is a market for based on demand from the deviant queer community. We were once contacted from a bicycle shop owner who wanted to know how to transfer the stench of anus from bicycle seats of bicycles he rented to a rag he could keep or use as some type of trophy. I can only assume that he wanted to sniff the rag while pleasuring himself. He was a real weirdo!
Steamer, that Popeye's employee is going to be in some serious trouble! Pervs like Screech might enjoy eating food flavored with farts, but normal people won't tolerate this
I’m a bit older and was unaware the younger generation has their own hot tricks when it comes to rabid homosexual antics. The other day I was in a Wegmans, which is an upscale grocery store. When I went to leave I noticed there was a splotchy trail on the floor. Then I noticed it stank like an anus. I quickly deduced it was diarrhea, and led right to the men’s bathroom! I decided to check this out and went into their very nice and clean bathroom, and found a full on party was happening! There were already two Screech’s there being butt-slammed by a Slater, and a Mr. Belding. I wasn’t at all dressed appropriately for the scene, and told everyone I’d noticed the diarrhea trail. They told me this was the hip new way 20 something’s let other rabid queers know where to find a hot party! I told them I was down with that scene, and to show them how it’s done I took down my pants and ripped a massive fart in one of the Screech’s faces! My new friends cheered this on, and next thing I knew a Screech was tonguing my anus while a Slater took a dump on him! I have to say I’m proud to see the younger generation is keeping the traditions alive, and making some hot new ones!
Steamer, that is a truly heartwarming story about the younger generation! I occasionally see young men shopping at my neighborhood Walmart who have huge poofy Jew-fros and who wear either Zubaz or rainbow pants. I used to just assume they were socially inept dorks. However, a few weeks ago, I saw a guy with a huge poofy Jew-fro walk into the men’s room a couple minutes before me. I walked in to use a urinal and hear the conspicuous sound of loud butt-slamming and repeated utterances of “Zoinks!” emanating from one of the stalls! I later heard that there are many young men who dress in Screech outfits and frequent Walmart and Target bathrooms looking to be in the receiving end of stinky farts and butt-slamming.
There are some good AI-generated videos or Mr. Horton in the new post. I would love to see those Mr. Horton-themed tv shows and movies.
Post a Comment