AI platforms have been used to generate many commercial parodies. Several of them are posted below.
Here are commercials for limited time McDonald's menu items, such as the McAnus sandwich and the McTurd dessert:
Here is a commercial for "Stale Farts Flavor Pepsi":
Here is a commercial for "Mountain Dew: Baja Blast":
Here is a commercial for Zubaz pants:
Here is an infomercial for Zubaz pants:
Here is a commercial for a late 1990s video of outtakes of Mr. Belding belching and farting in Screech's face during the filming of "Saved By The Bell: The New Class":
Here is a commercial for a rest stop oasis in Reno, NV:
27 comments:
I could see Mr. Belding scarfing down several of those McTurd desserts at a time and then belching partially chewed food particles into Screech’s face and Jew-fro!
I owned a copy of that “best of” tape. It was hysterical. Nothing but 90 minutes of Mr. Belding ripping ass and belching in Screech’s face. I lost it when I moved a few years ago and wish I could find another copy!
If I remember correctly that Mountain Dew Baja Blast commercial was shown during the Super Bowl in 2005. I found it odd as SBTB had been over for a number of years at that pound, and Mr. Belding belching in Screech’s face was a strange way to promote a fairly new product. But I guess it worked as Baja Blast is still going strong over 20 years later!
I cannot believe that the Zubaz company actually hired Screech to film that commercial or the infomercial. Was he able to convince anyone to buy Zubaz products???
Pube, that “Best of Belding’s Blasts” video was a huge hit in the late 90s. I remember seeing the commercials for it when late at night when I would watch the Conan O’Brien show. As I recall, that 90 minute video only included Mr. Belding’s belches and farts in Screech’s face from the fifth season. There must have been many more hours of outtakes from the other season of the New Class. I wonder if there is a tape of outtakes of Mr. Belding teaching Screech lessons by butt-slamming him?
Urine Stench, I think Screech’s Zubaz commercials led to the sudden decline of Zubaz. Once weightlifters, and NFL fans realized a nerd like Screech was wearing them, and touting their ability to let people easily huff one’s farts, most people wanted nothing to do with them. I remember an article from the London.School of economics that called those advertisements one of the biggest corporate blunders of all times!
I like that in the commercial Screech did for that Reno truck stop there was a sitting in a urinal going dookie! I bet Screech being there attracted all kids of fruity people.
Screech was the worst. I used to enjoy wearing Zubaz pants everywhere. They really let my ass breathe. I remember when Joey Buttafuoco wore them during his trial and on David Letterman. He also did some cool commercials where he drove around soliciting hookers while wearing Zubaz pants and showing off a nice bulge in his pants. That made millions of dudes want to wear them. Then that loser Screech starts wearing them and even does an advertisement for them. I tossed mine in the trash as did many of my Zubaz wearing friends. It wasn’t until they become cool to wear for football fans that I bought a new pair a few years ago. By that time Screech had mostly disappeared and whispers had him manning truck stops bathrooms as a degenerate weirdo.
Zubaz Fanatic, in the commercial, it looks like Screech farted and then his pants inflated, like a balloon, instead of allowing the fart to pass through the fabric like other materials would. Is that typical for Zubaz pants? Do they really trap/retain all of the farts from someone wearing them? If so they must reek of the stench of anus if someone wears them while eating fart-inducing foods such as Taco Bell!
Feces Eater, Zubaz pants were very thin cloth and easily let a fart escape. I believe Screech’s was pulling on the fabric to make himself seem bigger, as he was a scrawny weakling. Zubaz pants were made for beefcakes like Joey Buttafuoco and weightlifters. Not nerdy string beans who lacked an ounce of muscle!
Robby, I stopped that that Reno Truck Oasis in 2017 and Screech was working there that day. There were several truck drivers taking dumps in urinals and on the floor. Screech was going around handing out popcorn and bottles of Mountain Dew while cheering everyone on. Screech also mopped up some of the mess, but his mop head was so dirty that he was essentially just spreading feces all over the floor. He had a small toner out and I tipped him a shiny dime. He seemed really creepy and appeared to be leering at truckers going to the bathroom. He was a real weirdo!
In that Zubaz infomercial, Screech mentioned that the Zubaz bikini briefs were engineered to withstand 100 psi of fart pressure. The huge tires on big rig trucks are typically inflated to 100-120 psi of air pressure! So if that 100 psi claim is true, those Zubaz bikini briefs are rated to withstand one hell of a fart! However, I remember reading somewhere that Screech gave Mr. Belding a pair of either Zubaz pants or Zubaz underwear that which disintegrated when Mr. Belding ripped one of his stereotypical wet farts. Were Mr. Belding’s farts powerful enough to destroy a 100 psi fart barrier, or did Screech give Mr. Belding an item of a cheaper and lower quality line of Zubaz clothing that time???
That commercial for the Stale Farts Flavor Pepsi reminds me of stories I read about Screech using a cologne which smells like an anus. I bet Screech also used breath mints or mouthwash which made his breath smell like ass!
I would have liked to have seen an AI-generated commercial for Ex-Lax. In the commercial, Mr. Belding would gobble down Ex-Lax like it is candy bars and would then pull down his pants, point his ass in the direction of Screech, who is sitting on a couch watching a baseball game. Mr. Belding would then spray a torrent of diarrhea all over Screech, causing Screech to yell, “Zoinks!” Mr. Belding would start laughing and then turn toward the camera and say, “Ex-Lax really cleans me out!” I think that a commercial like this could cause sales of Ex-Lax to skyrocket!
Marketing Whiz, I think it would be great if Mr. Belding started by chowing down on a deep dish pizza and a bunch of wings. Then he’d groan and say he ate too much and his stomach hurt. Then he’d down a box of Ex-Lax. A few minutes later he’d groan and rip his pants down before spraying diarrhea all over Screech. Enormous machine gun like farts would accompany the diarrhea and Mr. Belding would moan in relief. A piece of undigested chicken would hit Screech in the eye causing him to fall off his chair. This would provide some comic relief while showing how quickly Ex-Lax relieved Mr. Belding’s symptoms.
That’s the type of idea for a memorable commercial to air during the Super Bowl! Mr. Belding could also say, “When watching the Super Bowl, I like to take a Super Bowel Movement! Thanks, Ex-Lax!”
Marketing Whiz, you should quickly trademark the term “Super Bowel” before someone else does! I believe you’ve struck gold with that!!
Stupid fuckholes..
I just saw a hot new channel on YouTube TV! I’m not sure if they are curating to my deranged tastes, but today I was offered a 7 day free trial to the “Anus” channel! I immediately accepted and found a plethora of hot clips from a number of shows. Most of them were SBTB related and had Mr. Belding ripping ass in Screech’s face, or butt-slamming him. Other categories had the entire catalog of farting competitions going back to the 1970’s. Another category was “Booty Bandits” and they had many of the “very special” episodes, with an entire series dedicated to Mr. Horton! They also had a series hosted by the “booty warrior” Fleece Johnson, who introduced a number of episodes of Lockup, and prison movies that had hot booty action. So far I’ve just scratched the surface of this fine channel and can’t wait to watch more!
Scrappy, that must be a brand new channel, as I have never heard of it. They should have a documentary show where Mr. Belding is interviewed for half an hour in each episode and discusses different times when he tricked Screech into putting himself in a position to have he or someone else rip ass in Screech’s face. For example, in the episode where a pregnant Mrs. Belding got stuck in an elevator with Zack at Bayside and ending giving birth in the elevator, perhaps during a break in filming, Mr. Belding tricked Screech into walking into the elevator. After Screech walked into the elevator, Mr. Belding walked partially into the elevator and then ripped an enormous fart into the interior of the elevator before quickly exciting and then shutting the elevator door and manually locking the door from the outside while Screech begged to be let out of the elevator to breathe fresh air!
I just saw an episode of the New Class where Mr. Belding was in his office chowing down on an enormous meat lovers deep dish pizza, and washing it down with a 3 liter of Mountain Dew. Screech was there setting up a new fax machine and whined to Mr. Belding that he hadn’t eaten in two days because he was unpaid and had no money. Mr. Belding made an annoyed face at this and belched loudly, then asked if that had filled Screech up. Screech yelled “Zoinks” then said it hadn’t and his stomach was rumbling. Mr. B then said he’d help Screech, got up and grabbed another piece of pizza. Screech got all excited thinking Mr. Belding was going to give him a slice from his enormous pizza. Instead Mr. Belding waddled over, karate chopped Screech in the throat, then when Screech fell to the floor squatted over his face and dropped his size 52 pants. As Screech yelled “Zoinks” repeatedly Mr. Belding grunted out a long, snake like, turd. It landed in Screech’s mouth. During this Mr. Belding continued chowing down on his pizza as the laugh track roared. Mr. Belding then wiped his ass with Screech’s Jew-fro and told him there was no need to thank him. The big bopper then stood up and went back to his desk and began making prank phone calls as Screech lay on the floor trying to choke down Mr. Belding’s massive turd. Screech really learned not to complain in that episode!
Barf, that was an uber-hot episode of Saved By The Bell! Mr. Belding certainly taught Screech some valuable lessons, particularly about the importance of managing/controlling his own expectations. Did Screech really believe that Mr. Belding was going to hand him a slice of his beloved pizza? Why couldn’t Screech have planned ahead and gotten his own pizza. Couldn’t Screech have worked a second job in order to pay for the pizza instead of being presumptuous and expecting Mr. Belding to simply give him one?
When SBTB was popular in its heyday, the owners of the rights to the show should have sold Mr. Belding-themed clothing. Tie-dye shirts were in style in the early 1990s. Someone should have sold replicas of Mr. Belding’s “white” underwear briefs which had dark yellow pee stains in the front and dark brown doodoo stains in the back. These could have been marketed as an alternative to tie-dye and the size and color of the pee stain in from and the doodoo stain in the back could vary in packs of the underwear. I think these could have been a huge hit if marketed correctly!
I watched an episode probably from the same season as above.
In it, Screech was shown in Belding’s office whining about the fact it was his birthday the next day and no one cared. Belding groaned, finished his monster bag of Doritos then let out a huge belch onto Screech coating him in Doritos Debris, at which Screech uttered “Zoinks” while Belding laughed uncontrollably.
Screech then began crying, and Belding suddenly got a concerned look on his face. He patted Screech on the Jewfro and told him everything would be OK and he had a surprise for him the next day. At this, Screech grinned and started dancing around the Big Boppers office. Belding let rip a loud 9 second fart, at which Screech started flopping around on the floor in Ecstasy while jizzing his pants.
The next day, the Bayside parking lot is shown with picnic benches setup and all of the Bayside faculty and cool kids on that season are shown drinking soda. Screech is shown wearing his best Zubaz suit with a huge grin on his face at the effort everyone has gone to.
Mr B tells screech the BBQ is nearly ready, and to prepare for a big feast. At this, Screech begins gurning and exclaiming how hungry he is, and that all he had for dinner last night was a near-empty can of Cheese-whizz he found in a dumpster.
Belding waddles over to the picnic table moments later holding a massive silver platter with a lid. Belding then says “Screech, I hope you like hot-DOGS!” while doing his trademark high pitched laugh, and upon lifting the lid we can see Belding has yet again cooked and served Hound Dog.
At this, all of the faculty and students begin hysterically laughing, while Screech exclaims “Zoinks! Hound Dog!” and begins crying.
Mrs Powers is then seen shouting at Screech to show some damn respect, while eating a leg of Hound Dog. At this, Belding becomes mad at Screech’s lack of appreciation, drops trou and unleashes a diarrhoea tsunami of epic proportions, immediately forcing Screech to the floor and knocking him old cold. The students and faculty then form an orderly line and take turns farting and Belching on Screech, spreading dookie particles everywhere, before proceeding to feast on the Hound Dog BBQ.
The continuity as always sucks on SBTB - Hound Dog was seen in the line waiting to barf on Screech, and then Mrs Powers asked Screech where was Hound Dog the following morning, failing to believe him when he explained his principal was responsible! This then resulted in Mrs Powers putting on a strap on and yet again teaching Screech a valuable lesson.
Zain, that was a fantastic episode recap. The continuity was definitely terrible on Saved By The Bell. How many times did Mr. Belding rip out chunks of Screech’s Jew-fro while butt-slamming Screech during the first part of an episode only for Screech to have a full Jew-fro a few minutes later in the same episode? Also, if Hound Dog was barbecued, how could his carcass as possibly be large enough to feed the entire school??? Are we supposed to believe that Mr. Belding performed a miracle like Jesus and somehow turned a single pet hound dog into enough food to feed hundreds of kids??
The continuity was awful. Hound Dog was cooked at least a dozen times over the years. Belding cooked him for thanksgiving every season. A few episodes later he’d appear trying to bite Screech for annoying him. I remember one season Mr. Belding cooked him for Thanksgiving, then two episodes later it was the Christmas episode and Hound Dog appeared to piss all over Screech’s presents.
Mylo puts Screech in his place in the videos in the new post!
Post a Comment