Screech attempted to become a stand-up comedian after the cancellation of "Saved by the Bell: The New Class." Here are some AI-generated videos of Screech performing stand-up comedy at open mic nights:
Here are videos of Screech telling jokes about his stinky b.o., bad breath, and how he is an unpaid bathroom attendant:
Here is a video of Screech doing a stand-up routine while Mr. Belding belches and farts while sitting in the audience:
Here is a video of Screech bombing during a stand-up routine. A disgruntled audience member farts loudly and then everyone starts laughing:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding performing on an open mic night. However, instead of telling jokes, Mr. Belding belches and farts to entertain everyone in the audience:
22 comments:
Screech was the worst standup comedian I’ve ever seen. Why would he come out and talk about his job as an unpaid bathroom attendant? Why would him being a giant loser be funny to a hardworking audience that paid to see him? Thankfully people like Mr. Belding, and John Arby’s provided some comic relief by heckling Screech and ripping ass or belching!
Manhole, Mr. Belding is clearly the headliner, as the crowd seemed to be incredibly entertained by listening to him belch and fart during his set! But this AI version of Screech is definitely funnier than the real Screech ever was by telling jokes about people farting in his face and about how he is now an unpaid bathroom attendant because he squandered his acting fortune.
I found this video clip of a segment from "Real People" which aired in the early 1980s. The kid in this clip claimed to hold the record for the longest belch. He definitely has some skills, but he was no match for Mr. Belding! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8osMqpf724
Hello everyone, I am an executive for Netflix. I am always looking for interesting exclusive content to add to the Netflix streaming platform. We would like to have Mr. Belding do a comedy special - he would not need to tell any jokes, but we would like him to belch and fart for an hour to entertain our subscribers. We will provide him with pizza, greasy tacos, and free refills on cups of Mountain Dew. We would like to get either Screech (if he’s still alive) or a Screech impersonator to sit in the front row of the audience - at the end of his set, Mr. Belding would take off his sweaty Hershey-stained underwear and throw it into the crowd, where it would land on the face of Screech or the Screech impersonator to make everyone laugh hysterically.
We would also like to do a reality show on Screech or a Screech impersonator. The reality show would focus on how Screech blew through his acting fortune and now works as an unpaid bathroom attendant for pocket change. The show would include video of truck drivers belching and farting in Screech’s face, and would show Screech getting down on his knees and sniffing the ass of a trucker who farts while peeing at a urinal, etc.
We also have ideas for a reality show for Corky from “Life Goes On.” We haven’t exactly fleshed out the show yet, but it will involve Corky overflowing his diaper with urine and dookie regularly, as well as his constant ‘tard rages.
Netflix Executive, it would be great if you could lure Mr. Belding out of retirement. I’m sure the offer of unlimited pizza and Mountain Dew would entice him. Maybe allow Corky to strangle Screech with a filthy diaper during Mr. B’s comedy act? They are best buddies, and I’m sure Corky would appreciate being part of things. I believe the most difficult part will be tracking down Screech. It seems he is very scared of his creditors. So scared he faked his death and moved to the woods to live with a Sasquatch family. Maybe if you paid off his creditors, then made him an indentured servant for Netflix, he would come out of hiding? I’m sure he would then do the show you mentioned, before returning to Netflix headquarters to work as an unpaid bathroom attendant for your executive team!
I always wanted to fart in Screech’s face but never had the chance. I’m wondering if there has been any word on SBF getting a pardon from Donald Trump? It must be killing SBF’s liberal parents to have to petition Trump to help their deranged kid. Especially knowing if he does get a pardon he’s planning on becoming the new Screech and living a life sniffing farts and living in a truck stop bathroom!
Curious Guy, there are many of us who wanted to fart in Screech’s face. It would be an awesome experience we’d remember for the rest of our lives. I personally would have like to have taken a dump in his dresser drawer or closet and then used his Jew fro to wipe my ass clean. Do you think SBF will let bathroom patrons do this to him for free?
Screech Fan, I think SBF is the best chance we have. I recall before he was arrested he was spending time in the Bahamas working as an unpaid bathroom attendant, and was even planning on connecting with Mr. Belding to train like Screech did. I’m sure SBF would use his business acumen to get enough money to survive, but I don’t see how he’d be able to force someone to tip him after they ripped a nice fart right in his face. Now I do see how he might require a tip to allow someone to use his ‘fro as toilet paper, which I find fair. Trump already pardoned another crypto guy, and he wasn’t even going to service the American truckers penis and ass needs like SBF will!
Curious, SBF’s Jew-fro appears to be even greasier than Screech’s, as hard as that may be to believe. Sitting on Screech’s head and ripping ass would be awesome because he annoyed the hell out of every SBTB fan. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not gay or anything like that, but I would enjoy feeling his massive hook nose or his neatly trimmed bread in the crack of my ass when I suddenly rip an enormous wet fart. The stench would hit Screech like a freight train, causing him to utter, “Zoinks!”
I suppose that I could sit on SBF’s face and drop ass, but it just wouldn’t be the same. Does SBF even know to yell “Zoinks!” when someone farts in his face? Does SBF enjoy eating feces, like Screech did? SBF has a lot of training to teach Screech’s level of unpaid bathroom attendant/rim goblin status.
Screech Fan, I hope SBF has been training while in prison. Hopefully it’s not a ruse that he’s using to garner support for a pardon from the massive gay for Screech fanbase! SBF may be our last hope if Screech is truly gone. I personally wouldn’t mind downing a bag of Taco Bell, then sitting on SBF’s face, and ripping fart after fart. He better yell “Zoinks” each time I fart or there could be trouble! If I recall his parents have posted on this fine board and told us he was practicing being an unpaid bathroom attendant, and also was regularly yelling “Zoinks”. I’m not sure he enjoys gobbling feces, but I bet after these years eating prison food he may be ready to gobble up some turds!
I just went to check on the status of SBF’s pardon and found this article.
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/5971943-senate-rejects-bankman-fried-pardon/
It seems the entire Senate is against a pardon for SBF. The Senate has always hated the gay for Screech community, and I feel this is aimed at us! They must know we were counting on SBF to replace Screech and service our P&A needs! What a total disgrace.
Curious Guy, for the sake of Screech’s queer fanbase, I hope SBF is pardoned soon so that he can start working as an unpaid bathroom attendant. I have an idea he could use to make some extra cash! I think it would be cool if SBF were to stand in the middle of a cage which is enclosed on all sides, except for an open top. He could sell tickets to bathroom patrons for a chance to throw a pair of Mr. Belding’s skidmark-encrusted underwear over the walls of the cage, trying to nail SBF in the face! It would be like a human “Ring Toss” game. There’s something about nailing SBF in the face with a pair of Mr. Belding’s dirty, stinky underwear which is really exciting!
Screech Ran and Curious Guy, I am currently SBF’s cellmate. He is a very strange guy, but he is training to be an unpaid bathroom attendant. The second I have to use our toilet he jumps up and welcomes me to the toilet. He then watches over me as I do my business, and encourages farts and dookie sprays. He tends to breathe deeply if I rip farts, and when I’m done he offers me a mint. He used to man the showers doing all kinds of weird things, like offering to wash other inmates cocks, but this caused a lot of trouble and he got sent to solitary. So now he just trains in our cell. Every day he watches SBTB over and over again, and then tries to mimic Screech who he calls “his hero”. He calls me “Mr. Belding” which I find strange, but I only have 9 months left here and am keeping my head down to stay out of trouble. Recently he’s been talking a lot about getting a pardon and how he will man a truck stop bathroom for the rest of his life. As I said he’s a weird guy, and not someone I’d want to be around outside prison.
SBF’s Cellmate, have you ever caught SBF trying to sniff your dirty underwear? He seems like a real weirdo.
Pee Stain, SBF’s world revolves around farts and feces. He’s been caught numerous times stealing soiled underwear that was headed out to the laundry. He initially had a job in the laundry, but that lasted less than an hour when all he did was huff the stink from random inmates boxers. When caught he yelled “Zoinks” then said it was a misunderstanding and he was trying to learn about his job by closely examining the dookie stains. He’s a total weirdo.
SBF’s Cellmate, has SBF ever tried to share your toilet seat while you were sitting on it while using the toilet? I have read stories about former professional baseball players Albert Pujols and Mike Napoli asking strangers to share their toilet seats when all of the other stalls were being used. Touching legs and bare asses with some other guy who is spraying diarrhea, wouldn’t be my thing, but some demented weirdos are into that sort of thing. I don’t recall whether Screech ever did anything like that, although it wouldn’t surprise me if he did.
Pee Stain, I would never tolerate nonsense like that. Even a low security prison one must maintain their cred. If he ever tried that I’d have to give him a beatdown. SBF is very lucky he’s now in a low security prison where most are trying to do their time and get out. I don’t think his antics would be tolerated in a higher security prison. One time one of the guards ripped a really loud fart while patrolling the tier and SBF began clapping and yelled “I need some of that”. The guard threatened to transfer him to ADX Florence where he could bunk up with El Chapo!
SBF’s Cellmate, does SBF have a huge hook nose like Screech? Screech’s nose was so large and hook-shaped and it slipped right into the crack of a truck driver’s ass with ease. However, in the photos I have seen of SBF, he does not appear to have a large hook nose. Perhaps you can provide insight on this issue, since you see him every day.
Anus Goblin, SBF definitely doesn’t have the massive hook nose like Screech, but he says he’s working on it. His nose is kind of pointy and a bit larger than a normal nose. He’s built a contraption he calls a “nose stretcher” that he wears at night, much like one would wear a retainer as a kid. It seems to be working a bit as his nose is getting bigger. He claims by the time he gets out his nose will be bigger than Screech’s. There are a couple of fruity inmates that come by now and then to fart in his face. During this SBF will press his nose between their buttcheeks and breathe deeply while also yelling “Zoinks”. I had to put a stop to him doing this in our cell as it made it stink like crap. He know heads out to the day room or to their cell. He’s a real freakazoid!
SBF’s Roommate, at least SBF is trying to address his nose issue. Screech is a hard act to follow, as he truly perfected the “gargoyle” look which is so unpleasant and repulsive that most people instinctively want to rip ass in his face. But it seems like SBF is working on this. Has SBF mentioned wanted to build his own “Kevin” robot to butt-slam him periodically?
John Arby is a true man of the people in the new post
Screeches "comedy" routine was about as funny as a death-rattle, and about as tasteful as a puddle of light tan-colored liquid diarrhea-shit being deposited onto your dinner plate by some goddammned hindoo ass-child..
Post a Comment