Screech attempted to become a stand-up comedian after the cancellation of "Saved by the Bell: The New Class." Here are some AI-generated videos of Screech performing stand-up comedy at open mic nights:
Here are videos of Screech telling jokes about his stinky b.o., bad breath, and how he is an unpaid bathroom attendant:
Here is a video of Screech doing a stand-up routine while Mr. Belding belches and farts while sitting in the audience:
Here is a video of Screech bombing during a stand-up routine. A disgruntled audience member farts loudly and then everyone starts laughing:
Here is a video of Mr. Belding performing on an open mic night. However, instead of telling jokes, Mr. Belding belches and farts to entertain everyone in the audience:
9 comments:
Screech was the worst standup comedian I’ve ever seen. Why would he come out and talk about his job as an unpaid bathroom attendant? Why would him being a giant loser be funny to a hardworking audience that paid to see him? Thankfully people like Mr. Belding, and John Arby’s provided some comic relief by heckling Screech and ripping ass or belching!
Manhole, Mr. Belding is clearly the headliner, as the crowd seemed to be incredibly entertained by listening to him belch and fart during his set! But this AI version of Screech is definitely funnier than the real Screech ever was by telling jokes about people farting in his face and about how he is now an unpaid bathroom attendant because he squandered his acting fortune.
I found this video clip of a segment from "Real People" which aired in the early 1980s. The kid in this clip claimed to hold the record for the longest belch. He definitely has some skills, but he was no match for Mr. Belding! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8osMqpf724
Hello everyone, I am an executive for Netflix. I am always looking for interesting exclusive content to add to the Netflix streaming platform. We would like to have Mr. Belding do a comedy special - he would not need to tell any jokes, but we would like him to belch and fart for an hour to entertain our subscribers. We will provide him with pizza, greasy tacos, and free refills on cups of Mountain Dew. We would like to get either Screech (if he’s still alive) or a Screech impersonator to sit in the front row of the audience - at the end of his set, Mr. Belding would take off his sweaty Hershey-stained underwear and throw it into the crowd, where it would land on the face of Screech or the Screech impersonator to make everyone laugh hysterically.
We would also like to do a reality show on Screech or a Screech impersonator. The reality show would focus on how Screech blew through his acting fortune and now works as an unpaid bathroom attendant for pocket change. The show would include video of truck drivers belching and farting in Screech’s face, and would show Screech getting down on his knees and sniffing the ass of a trucker who farts while peeing at a urinal, etc.
We also have ideas for a reality show for Corky from “Life Goes On.” We haven’t exactly fleshed out the show yet, but it will involve Corky overflowing his diaper with urine and dookie regularly, as well as his constant ‘tard rages.
Netflix Executive, it would be great if you could lure Mr. Belding out of retirement. I’m sure the offer of unlimited pizza and Mountain Dew would entice him. Maybe allow Corky to strangle Screech with a filthy diaper during Mr. B’s comedy act? They are best buddies, and I’m sure Corky would appreciate being part of things. I believe the most difficult part will be tracking down Screech. It seems he is very scared of his creditors. So scared he faked his death and moved to the woods to live with a Sasquatch family. Maybe if you paid off his creditors, then made him an indentured servant for Netflix, he would come out of hiding? I’m sure he would then do the show you mentioned, before returning to Netflix headquarters to work as an unpaid bathroom attendant for your executive team!
I always wanted to fart in Screech’s face but never had the chance. I’m wondering if there has been any word on SBF getting a pardon from Donald Trump? It must be killing SBF’s liberal parents to have to petition Trump to help their deranged kid. Especially knowing if he does get a pardon he’s planning on becoming the new Screech and living a life sniffing farts and living in a truck stop bathroom!
Curious Guy, there are many of us who wanted to fart in Screech’s face. It would be an awesome experience we’d remember for the rest of our lives. I personally would have like to have taken a dump in his dresser drawer or closet and then used his Jew fro to wipe my ass clean. Do you think SBF will let bathroom patrons do this to him for free?
Screech Fan, I think SBF is the best chance we have. I recall before he was arrested he was spending time in the Bahamas working as an unpaid bathroom attendant, and was even planning on connecting with Mr. Belding to train like Screech did. I’m sure SBF would use his business acumen to get enough money to survive, but I don’t see how he’d be able to force someone to tip him after they ripped a nice fart right in his face. Now I do see how he might require a tip to allow someone to use his ‘fro as toilet paper, which I find fair. Trump already pardoned another crypto guy, and he wasn’t even going to service the American truckers penis and ass needs like SBF will!
Curious, SBF’s Jew-fro appears to be even greasier than Screech’s, as hard as that may be to believe. Sitting on Screech’s head and ripping ass would be awesome because he annoyed the hell out of every SBTB fan. Don’t get me wrong - I’m not gay or anything like that, but I would enjoy feeling his massive hook nose or his neatly trimmed bread in the crack of my ass when I suddenly rip an enormous wet fart. The stench would hit Screech like a freight train, causing him to utter, “Zoinks!”
I suppose that I could sit on SBF’s face and drop ass, but it just wouldn’t be the same. Does SBF even know to yell “Zoinks!” when someone farts in his face? Does SBF enjoy eating feces, like Screech did? SBF has a lot of training to teach Screech’s level of unpaid bathroom attendant/rim goblin status.
Post a Comment