Wednesday, July 22, 2026

AI-Generated Videos of John Arby - Part 1

There are many AI-generated video clips of Screech meeting John Arby, who is apparently the founder of the Arby's restaurant chain. Some videos of John Arby and his wife, Ginger, have been previously posted.  

John Arby is the life of the party and enjoys ripped enormous farts and belching loudly. Some AI-generated videos of John Arby are shown below. 

Here are videos of Screech meeting John Arby for the first time at a book signing.  The first video has been posted previously.  The second video is an alternative AI video of the encounter.  



Here is a video of John Arby belching loudly while being interviewed for a financial news TV show:


Here is a video of John Arby receiving a business award and then belching loudly:


Here is a video of John Arby belching on Screech when Screech tries to order a Mountain Dew at an Arby's:


Here is a video of John Arby and Screech sitting in the stands at a baseball game when a bird suddenly craps into Screech's 'fro:


Here are two videos of John Arby eating a meal, possibly for Thanksgiving, with Screech.  In the first video, John Arby expels a massive belch while eating.  In the second video, John Arby expels a massive belch and then rips an enormous fart:



Here is a video of John Arby celebrating Christmas with Screech.  John Arby expels a belch so powerful that he knocks Screech into a huge Christmas tree:


Here is a video of John Arby yelling at Screech for driving too slow on the highway:


Here is a video of John Arby being interviewed by Larry King on CNN:


Here are some videos of John Arby belching loudly while eating dinner at a fancy restaurant:




Here is a video of John Arby and Mr. Belding visiting Screech at his dorm room.  John Arby and Mr. Belding quickly fill Screech's dorm room with farts:

 Here is a video of John Arby belching in Mark Cuban's face are seeing Mark Cuban eating lunch at a Burger King instead of at an Arby's:


28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin's buns & anus were parted upon pretty hard on that night and the poo was flinging quite vigorously -

Dong Fondler said...

John Arby certainly knows how to be the life of the party and keep everyone entertained, usually by belching or farting! Screech deserved to be belched and farted on by him.

Barf said...

I love that even high society folks find John Arby charming. He can be at a black tie dinner and belch and fart and people just laugh! I loved when he belched so powerfully he knocked Screech into his Christmas tree. I just wonder why John had Screech at his house?

Dong Fondler said...

Barf, John Arby loves to entertain everyone. I like how he brought Arby’s to a Thanksgiving dinner with Screech and belched loudly before leaning to the side of his chair and ripping an enormous fart. He had a big smile on his face, so you know he enjoyed doing that!

Advertising Executive said...

John Arby is a tremendous ambassador for the Arby’s brand! He always brings a drink with the Arby’s logo on it when he is giving an interview on TV. He belches loudly during the interviews to ensure that clips of his interviews go viral. When people get on social media or YouTube and see short clips of him belching during his interviews, they also see the Arby’s logo on his cup of soda and think of Arby’s the next time they are hungry. It is really a genuine form of “guerrilla advertising”!

Skippy said...

And speaking of gorillas, I think that you should make an animated ai sequence where that famous gorilla who went viral for eating his own shit manhandles screech, pulling him into his pen and violently force-feeding him the dookie as screech repeatedly yells zoinks in between gasping for air while john arby and mr. belding point & laugh hysterically! You could call it "A Trip to the Zoo (with screechie-poo..)"

Butt Breath said...

I remember seeing that Christmas scene as a commercial for Arby’s. It was in December of 2025 and I was watching the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer special and they played that commercial a couple of times. I have to say it did get me in the mood for a Beef N Cheddar!

SBTB: Hawaiian Style said...

I just watched a great episode of Saved By The Bell which I didn’t remember ever seeing before. As you might remember, Zack had two biological fathers and one mother. When he lived in Indianapolis, his father was the divorced Peter Morris who was constantly hooking up with Miss Bliss. After he moved to Los Angeles to attend Bayside High School, he told everyone that his father was Derek Morris, a computer salesman. Obviously Zack Morris was the victim of some type of sex trafficking ring. In any event, Screech went to Zack’s house to play video games. When he got there, Zack’s mom said that Zack was at the park but would be back soon. Peter Morris then walked out of the first floor bathroom with a towel around his waist and then let the towel drop to the floor. Peter Morris said, “Oops, my towel fell. Screech, what are you going to do about it?” Screech yelled “Zoinks!” and was about tot turn around when he was suddenly punched in the back. Screech turned around and saw that Derek Morris had hit him. Derek Morris then pulled down his pants. Peter Morris grabbed Screech by the Jew-fro and shoved his face near Derek Morris’s ass and then Derek Morris ripped an enormous fart in Screech’s face! Peter Morris and Derek Morris proceeded to spit-roast Screech. A couple minutes later, a key hit the front door and Zack walked in. Zack’s dads said hello to him and Zack started laughing when he saw what they were doing to Screech. Zack then pulled down his pants and started rubbing one out. Zack’s mom walked up to Screech and farted in his face and then went into the kitchen to start making dinner. It was a pretty good episode where Screech learned some valuable lessons!

Sasquatch Fanatic said...

SBTB: Hawaiian Style, that was one hell of an erotic episode! I recall that episode and found it strange that Screech fell for that phone call inviting him over to play video games. It was obvious it wasn’t Zack, as the person had a deep voice. When Screech asked why Zack was inviting him for the first time ever, when they’d lived next to each other for years, Derek Morris (as Zack) just said “Are you coming over or not you hooknosed goblin?”. For some reason Screech fell for this and agreed to come over. For this alone Screech deserved to be farted on and butt-slammed!

Larry Dong said...

I like how John Arby smiles and/or laughs every time he unleashes an enormous belch or rips a loud fart. It’s like he’s proud of his belches and farts!

SBTB: Hawaiian Style said...

I just saw a funny episode of Saved By The Bell: The New Class. It was “prank day” at the school. The high school kids pranked Mr. Belding by giving him a fake can of nuts which had a plastic snake tied to a spring, so that the snake popped out when the can was opened. They pranked Screech by duct taping his to a desk in a small room on “Taco Day” at the school. Several of the kids got serious gas after eating lunch and ripped stink farts. They set up some desk fans so that whenever one of them farted, it would blow into Screech’s face. Screech yelled “Zoinks!” after each stinky fart he inhaled. After a few minutes, Nr. Belding walked in the room and said, “Hey, hey, hey. What is going on here?” Screech smiled because he assumed that Belding was going to free him from the desk. Instead, Mr. Belding stood by one of the fans and ripped an enormous fart which steamed up and rattled the windows in the room! After farting, Mr. Belding and the high school kids laughed hysterically while Screech begged for fresh air! Eventually, Mr. Belding freed Screech from the desk and then suddenly yanked off Screech’s Zubaz pants and viciously butt-slammed him while the Hugh school kids laughed uncontrollably! It was a good episode.

Auctioneer said...

John Arby is one smooth operator, that's for sure, cross the north and south to key largo - love for sale, specifically, screech's ass, going at bargain-basement prices.. gimme one gimme twenty, thirty, forty, lick my shorty, and we have a winner, winner chicken dinner, pour a shot and roll a pinner!!..

Papa John said...

Many people might not know that for a few days Screech was a delivery driver for one of my pizza locations. He was the worst delivery driver ever. He had an old 1976 Gremlin that broke down 6 times over the 3 days he worked for us. Customers complained of their pizza having bites taken out of it, and of the pizza being late. I’m not talking a few minutes late. One time an order was placed at 1pm and Screech delivered it at 9pm! When the store manager confronted him he told him he was delayed because Mr. Belding texted him for an emergency booty call! Needless to say he was quickly terminated which caused him to yell “Zoinks”. He was a terrible employee.

Pubic Forest said...

Papa John, Screech clearly works better in unpaid roles than he does in salaried ones. He also enjoys being humiliated/demeaned in whatever unpaid role he has. A lot of guys enjoys rubbing their stink anuses against Screech and ripping ass in his face, but then they feel a little guilty afterwards and throw Screech a dime or quarter into his tip cup.

Mo Cheeks said...

Papa John, if someone delivered my pizza 8 hours after I ordered it, and told me the reason it was late was so they could go have some repulsive homosexual “booty call” I’d have pummeled him right there on my front porch! I can only imagine the reaction to people he did deliver the pizza to. Seeing a shitty gremlin drive up, then Screech gets out and delivers your pizza. The thing is if he had done a good job him formerly being on SBTB would likely have gotten him some decent tips. I suppose he was best in unpaid roles such as lurking around a truck stop bathroom where it seems he rarely provided any needed service, but instead annoyed everyone he came in contact with, causing them to fart, belch, or buttslam him!

Steve Bartman said...

Papa John, Screech was a terrible pizza delivery driver! I can hop into my rusty 1993 Geo Metro and get pizzas delivered quickly enough to get some nookie with my lover, Anthony Rizzo. I deliver for Uber Eats and DoorDash for people who are lazy to drive and get their own pizza and fast food. I recently delivered orders from both McDonald’s and Domino’s and finished with time to spare. There is a gas station near the Domino’s which has a filthy men’s room which is almost always empty, so Anthony and I go there to get quickies - I can service his penis and ass needs during my down times without delaying any good deliveries, unlike Screech!

Papa John said...

Steve Bartman, it sounds like you are at the top of the delivery game. I have however heard some stories that give me pause. I’d like to invite you to become a full time Papa John’s driver, but we do not allow our drivers to have passengers while delivering. I have heard stories of you delivering food, while Anthony Rizzo was in your car. Some of the stories seem quite unsafe, such as Anthony pressing his ass to your head and farting on it while you were behind the wheel. This caused your Geo Metro to cross lanes of traffic out of control! Also, I recall a story where you and Anthony had sex in the driveway of a customer! If you’ve stopped these activities let me know as I’d love to make you an offer to drive for Papa John’s full time. I could even offer you health benefits, and a 401k!

Flapjack said...

Why wasn’t John Arby featured in TV commercials like the Wendy’s founder was?? Commercials with John Arby eating food from Arby’s and then benching or farting in Screech’s face would have caused sales from Arby’s restaurants to skyrocket!

Barf said...

Flapjack, I believe the video of Screech flying into the Christmas tree as a commercial. I recall seeing it myself while watching the NFL. John Arby did a great job saying, “nothing says Christmas like a beef n cheddar on a cold night”. He then proudly held up a large soda showing the Arby’s logo, then took a large swig, before belching so powerfully it tossed that goblin Screech right into the Christmas tree. I recall seeing that commercial and immediately wanting some Arby’s!

Weirdo said...

Papa John, I would happily pay extra if my pizza was delivered by Anthony and Steve. I would tip extra if I could leer out my window and watch them have hot man action while I chowed down on some of your delicious pizza!

John Arby Fanatic said...

John Arby is my hero. He is a superior businessman who knows it’s funny to belch and fart. He also recognized that Screech was an annoying goblin and belched or farted on him whenever possible. I’m currently a student at Harvard Business School and am writing my thesis on John Arby and his amazing business acumen, combined with his ability to stay true to himself by promoting his company wherever he goes, belching and farting at high society events, and tormenting goblins like Screech.

Danny Noonan said...

One time I was caddying a golf event at Bushwood Country Club. I had to take a wicked dump and went to a porta potty that was meant for caddies. (We weren’t allowed to use the members facilities). I found this poofy headed Screech guy outside the porta potty and he bowed to me and opened the door. I went in and took a massive dump and this guy cheered me on and clapped whenever I farted. When I came out he offered me a breath mint or a spritz of Drakkar Noir! I pushed him away and got back to caddying. Later that night I saw this guy DeNunzio butt-slamming him by the tennis courts!

Pubic Forest said...

John Arby Fanatic, John Arby truly cares deeply about his namesake Arby’s restaurant chain! I liked how he belched loudly in Screech’s face after Screech tried to order a Mountain Dew when Arby’s only carried Coca-cola products. Screech deserved it for being a moron, as John Arby was a stickler for details!

Gary McAnus said...

I want to eat roast beef and curly fries from Arby’s. It will make me feel queasy and then I will pull down my shorts and underwear and spray diarrhea into Screech’s face. I’m sure that is what the Bigfoots living with Screech do now!

Baby Yoda said...

I want screech to lick my pee-pee and fuck my ass.

Sasquatch Fanatic said...

I would also like to blast ass right in Screech’s face. He’s a goblin and doesn’t belong hanging around beloved Sasquatch’s. I hope someone finds him soon so he can be removed from the presence of Sasquatch’s. I think Screech should then be forced to be part of a traveling carnival where people could pay a dollar or two to be able to sit on his face and rip ass!

Angry Guy said...

Hi everyone. Back in 2011 that Screech guy knocked on my door and asked if he could clean up after my dog. I didn’t want to do it as I have no problem scooping a few dog turds, but my wife remembered him from SBTB and talked me into it. Next thing I know I see this poofy headed weirdo in my backyard. He’s on all fours following my dog around and gobbling up turds as my dog released them! It really upset my dog who kept barking. Needless to say I went out and shoed Screech up the ass, then fired him. He was totally deranged.

Butt Stench said...

Angry Guy, that’s classic Screech behavior! He really enjoyed creeping everyone out and eating feces.

He’s homeless in the AI videos in the new post. I bet he had to eat feces go survive!