Sunday, October 04, 2020

Queer Posts From Another Forum - Part 5

 Here are more spank-worthy posts from another forum!

05/10/2020 08:43:27  

Screech and I 69'ed each other in a bathroom stall last summer. We also rubbed our asses against each other while farting repeatedly. We form a great team of expert rim goblins. I'm jealous that Mr. Belding got to have his fun with Screech before Screech's O-ring was blown out from rough anal, but at least we're together now! Screech loves watching me on CNN!

Brian Stelter

05/10/2020 03:30:26  

I used to be the Governor of Florida. Then President Trump stomped me in 2016 and I screamed for my Mommy. Many have wondered what I’ve been up to since. I’m happy to say that I am living at a truck stop and have run into Screech in the bathrooms many times. I’m not a loser like Screech living in my car. I have a 1982 Winnebago. I will admit I’ve hooked up with Screech a few times and he eats ass like champ. I also wanted to tell everyone that I’ll be voting for Joe Biden if I can get a ride to the polls (the Winnebago doesn’t run).

Jeb B

05/10/2020 02:37:03  

I’m sick of seeing Screech driving around Florida in that crappy Gremlin. He’s lucky in that Florida is one of the few states that doesn’t have an annual inspection, only registration. So you can drive any piece of garbage on the roads. I bet those guys he ran into were Antifa degenerates. That are all raging queers who seek out weak losers like Screech to attack. I’m also willing to bet Screech yelled at them hoping they would attack and rape him. He’s just that kind of guy. I wonder if after the attack he still got his taco bell order? I bet the drive thru people know him and defecate in his burritos.

Crotch

04/10/2020 08:49:24  

I was in line at the drive-thru at a Taco Bell Fort Myers, FL last night. It was at 7:00 PM and the line was quite long. There was a rusty red 1979 Gremlin car in front of me in line. The car was in a sad state of disrepair and the car windows each appeared to be missing glass panes and instead were wrapped in some type of Saran Wrap-type of translucent material!

I hadn't seen a car that crappy in some time, so I looked through the back window to see was driving and I saw that the driver was a white guy with a giant afro and a large hook nose. On closer inspection, I realized that it was Screech from Saved By The Bell! Other people must have recognized Screech because while I waited in my car, I saw a group of five guys run up to the car and lifted up the Saran Wrap where the car door windows were located. The guys each proceeded to drop their pants and then pressed their bare asses up to the now-open windows and each ripped loud farts into the car! They each appeared to rip several farts into the interior of Screech's car. I heard Screech utter "Zoinks!" several times and then he opened the drier's side car door and got out of his car and started yelled and that he was going to kick their asses! The guys then jumped on Screech and started beating his ass before viciously ass-raping him!!! Weird...

Steve Anus

04/10/2020 07:54:08  

Christine Beasley Ford, what you did to Brett Kavanaugh was a disgrace you lying beast of a woman. I’m sending out agents to pick you up right now so I can blast some potent Coronafarts right in your face! My agents will then toss you out the window into a dumpster. Try telling that tale to the public! Enjoy your Cornavirus, straight from your Presidents ass!

Donald Trump

04/10/2020 04:04:17  

I was in line at the drive-thru at a Carl’s Jr. a couple weeks ago and saw Screech begging first change. He’s much fatter, but still has a massive Jew fro and wears those same rainbow pants up to his nipples. A couple heroin addicts ran up to him and started beating the crap out of him - I heard them say something about Screech ruining Saved By The Bell. Then then started raping him. It turned me on for some reason and I started vigorously fingering myself during this attack. The two rapists jizzed all over Screech’s Brillo Jew-fro and then pressed their hairy asses up against Screech’s face and kept ripping wet farts in Screech’s face for several minutes until I reached the drive-thru window and drove home. I’m not sure how those burnouts were able to produce so many consecutive farts - it was impressive!

Christine Blasey Ford

03/10/2020 06:14:36  

I want to suck a coronafart from a mans ass. I haven’t had the corona yet and all my queer friends have. They make fun of me! They all played nude leapfrog and passed corona to each other months ago while I had to work. Im so sad. Can anyone help me? I would love to suck a coronafart from either Mr. Belding, Corky, or even Screech. Help,

Bobby

02/10/2020 06:34:09  

That ******* Screech is stealing a move right out of Michael “Ponce” Oliver’s playbook! The “Problem Child” has long been known for begging strangers to fart in his mouth. He and Screech should hook up!

Rok Hard

02/10/2020 04:09:31  

I stopped at a rest stop near the “alligator alley” roadway in Florida during August 2019 and encountered a weirdo clown loitering near the urinals. He said his name was “Zoinks, the clown.” I initially thought he was wearing a big poofy gray wig. However, upon closer inspection, I discovered it was just a massive Jew fro of a middle-aged man who had gray hair. I also discovered that what I initially thought was a fake clown nose was instead a massive hook nose! This clown 🤡 looked like a damn weirdo as he was wearing rainbow-colored chaps instead of baggy clown pants. His chaps were open in the back and in the front - he had a tiny baby dick in the front and his ass was exposed in the back. He said something about being hungry and needed to eat a “fart meal” and that he needed to give him liquid refreshment from my penis instead of peeing in the urinal. I was starting to get really annoyed with this guy, so I punched him in the stomach and then farted in his face. This freak loved it and yelled out, “yeah, do it just like Mr. Belding!!” At this point I realized that the clown was actually Dustin “Screech” Diamond! I felt sorry for Screech, so I pulled down my pants and gave him a nice wet fart meal and also took a dump into his mouth and then finished him off by jerking off into his face. As a Saved By The Bell fan and a normal heterosexual man, I have to say that although Screech is a no-talent ass clown, I’m glad I got to meet him!

Alan

01/10/2020 06:14:26  

Joe, you promised if I threw softball questions at you during the debate you’d send Screech over to tongue my anus and taint and he hasn’t arrived yet! I did my job and more helping distract President Trump from your Dementia ridden old ass! You better get Screech over here right away fuk face!

Chris Wallace

01/10/2020 05:44:24  

Screech, I’m gonna do every one of those things to you and I’m not paying squat you goblin! I see you’re dating Joe “Hidin” Biden! Wait until Mr. Belding finds out you’re cheating on him! I hope he rips a fart in your face that’s so powerful your head flies off!

Barkin Bill

01/10/2020 04:39:21  

Zoinks! Zoinks! Zoinks! I will be turning tricks at the welcome center at the rest stop just outside of the Everglades National Park this Saturday evening starting at 9 PM. Rim jobs for $3! I’ll receive anal sex for $3.75! You can press your bare ass up against my face and fart for $0.75!! Jerk off into my Jew-fro for $0.45! Rub my Brillo-like Jew fro over your filthy anus for $0.65!! Cum one, cum all! Zoinks! Zoinks!! Zoinks!!!

Screech Powers

30/09/2020 10:49:50  

Screech needs to leave my husband alone! Joe has been cheating on me with Screech for some time now and I’ve had enough. After changing Joe’s Depends, Screech has been licking Joe’s ass and genitals clean. The other day, Joe’s Depends diapers were very full of urine and doodoo - Screech took then off and then pampered Joe’s bottom with talcum powder before wringing our the urine from the diaper into his mouth!

Screech has also been sucking on Joe’s cock 24x7, which really says something. At Joe’s age, he practically needs a forklift to get an erection with me. However, Screech is an expert run goblin and is very skilled in tonguing Joe’s Anus while giving pleasurable reach-arounds. Someone needs to tell that Brillo-headed faggot to go screw himself!

Jill Biden

30/09/2020 09:00:53  

Hi everyone. I’m 2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate. Many people have wondered why I’ve hidden in my basement and called a “lid” on half the days of my campaign. I want to come clean. I’ve been dating Screech. We met in the bathroom of a Denny’s in Delaware. I was trying to squeeze out a tough turd and let loose a few nice farts. Screech was in there and commented how much he enjoyed my farts. He then asked if I needed help wiping and I said sure. He came bursting into my stall and gave my sore butthole the tongue bath of a lifetime, then dried me off by using his Brillo like Jew Fro on my anus. We exchanged numbers and began texting each out sweet nothings. I even sent him to Florida to assist my campaign which he’s done by loitering in bathrooms coast to coast servicing men’s penis and ass needs while telling them to “Vote Biden”! On my off days I fly him to Delaware and we snuggle and fart on each other in my basement. We watch erotic episodes of He-Man, and Mr. Belvedere also. If I win the election I’m totally dumping that old hag Jill, and bringing Screech with me to the Whitehouse to be my First Lady! Vote Biden!

Joe Biden

30/09/2020 05:26:18  

It seems Screech whoring himself out brought him about $5! It’s sad he doesn’t even have a room like a normal hooker. He doesn’t even use a back alley. That lazy degenerate just turns tricks in the parking lot! If I owned that place I would have run his ass over with my car.

Reemus

29/09/2020 08:08:54  

Screech was turning tricks at the TA truck stop in Sparks, NV a couple months ago. Sparks is just a few miles from Reno and I stopped at TA to eat dinner at the Fudruckers. I was in my Kelinworth hauling logs to Kansas City and after sitting on my butt for hours driving from Portland, OR, I needed to take a break and get a nice meal. As I ate, I looked out the window and saw Screech in the parking lot prancing around like a fairy. Screech knelt down in front of an obese trucker who pulled down his overalls and then pressed his sweaty ass against Screech’s face and ripped a smelly fart! Screech then proceeded to eat out that man’s ass whiling giving him a reach-around until he blew his load! The man then appeared to throw a $1 bill in Screech’s face. Screech proceeded to do this to several other truckers and was also on the receiving end of a rough butt-slamming from some guy who was driving a Mountain Dew truck - after the butt-slamming, that driver belched in Screech’s face and then threw a handful of loose change from his pockets at Screech! I also saw someone whip Screech in the nuts with a car antenna in exchange for a half dollar. I think Screech has his highest payday since he left Saved By The Bell!!!

Tom Jizz

28/09/2020 09:47:41  

I met Screech at a rest stop in Jacksonville Florida a few weeks ago. He asked was loitering in the men’s room and practically begged everyone to fart in his face and rub their bare asses all over him. I’m not gay, but I thought it would be pretty cool to rub my bare ass against Screech’s face while forcing out wet farts! I unleashed a particularly wet one which smelled like rotting eggs and Screech went crazy! He started licking my anus like a hungry little rim goblin! I could feel the facial stubble from his beard in the crack of my ass as he licked my sphincter like an anteater sticking its tongue down an ant hill. As a straight man, I have to admit Screech sure can give a nice anal tongue bath!

Turdburglar

28/09/2020 07:08:22  

Mitch it was horrible. Mr. Belding kept yelling “eat that coronafart you hook nosed faggot” as he pressed his ass to Screech’s nose and ripped fart after fart. It really terrorized my family. The look of pleasure on Screech’s face was just astounding. Even with the tent wall blown apart those two behaved as if no one was watching. I can’t believe anyone would purchase inferior Zubaz products in 2020. I didn’t even know that company was still around.

Bruce

28/09/2020 05:28:59  

Bruce, that’s a crazy story but it doesn’t surprise me! Screech is notorious for his love of rank farts - he probably posted on Craig’s List to ask for people to rip ass on his face and buttslam him.

And those inferior Zubaz products cannot withstand Mr. Belding’s powerful farts! I saw a “lost” episode on Peacock yesterday where Mr. Belding was eating at Taco Bell while dressed in a Zubaz brand suit which was a knockoff of a $2000 Armani suit. When Mr. Belding stood up to throw out his garbage, he ripped a wet fart which was so powerful that it ripped a hole in the seat of his suit pants!

Mitch Cumstein

28/09/2020 04:20:02  

I took my family camping about a month ago to escape our COVID lockdown. When we got the campground we got a spot next to a fruity little tent that looked like those pants weightlifters wore in the 90’s. I later found out the tent was a product of the Zubaz company. It looked ridiculously flimsy and not made of normal tent material. It looked like it was made of the same super thin cotton the pants were made of. As we are setting up our campsite I see this weirdo crawl out of the tent. I then realized it was Screech from Saved by the Bell. He looked like crap. He’s fat and has a disgusting beard thing going on. I saw his car was a 1978 Gremlin. The entire scene was just odd. I guess word got around the camp Screech was there. It seems everyone hates him. As soon as night fell I watched as people would sneak up on Screech’s tent and unzip the door and rip ass into the tent. It was pretty warm and humid out so I can’t imagine what it must have made the inside of the tent smell like ass. After each fart I would hear “Zoinks” and then some demented moaning sounds. It got worse as the night went on as dudes started ****ing and ****ting into Screech’s tent. One guy seemed to crawl into the tent and i heard a massive belch, then the guy left. My family and I tried having a wiener roast and made some s’mores but the scene next door kept getting worse and worse. An 18 wheeler pulled up in front of Screech’s tent and some obese trucker went into the tent. I heard some huge farts, then the sounds of butt-slamming. A bit later an old Volvo showed up and the guy who played Zack’s Dad got out and went into the tent. He was on a large cell phone selling computers and copiers to some school district in Australia? He then went into the tent and I again heard farts and buttslamming. The last straw was Mr. Belding showing up. It was nearly midnight. He went in a ripped a fart so powerful it blew the wall of the tent apart. That shoddy fabric couldn’t handle Mr. Belding enormous fart. When the wall blew down my family could see that poofy headed faggot getting ass slammed by Mr. Belding and yelling Zoinks over and over. Needless to say I packed up my family and we got the hell out of there. It was pretty sad in these times not even camping is safe from deranged homosexuals like Screech!

Bruce

28/09/2020 00:12:10  

It’s nice that the Peacock Network is finally releasing many of the episodes that were too rowdy for Sat morning TV and were originally aired on the Spice Network!

Vic Tayback

27/09/2020 22:53:18  

I was watching some old episodes of Saved By The Bell on the Peacock Network last night, some of which I don’t remember ever seeing before. In one of them, Screech fell asleep and had a dream sequence where he was going door-to-door selling magazine subscriptions. He knocked on a door in one particular apartment complex and walked into the Three’s Company set! Screech walked in on Jack Tripper teabagging Janet while his best friend, Larry, was having anal sex with Mrs. Roper while Mr. Furley sat on the couch while watching and jerking off! When Screech knocked on the door, he interrupted this sex orgy and everyone got really mad! Screech was then pummeled and ended up being ass-raped by Mr. Roper!!!

Mean Gene

27/09/2020 04:47:06  

Screech really is a butt goblin. He couldn’t even make it as an unpaid bathroom attendant in a pizza joint. It seems Screech doesn’t even want to truly do the attendant portion of that job. He just wants to lurk in the bathroom listening to dudes fart, spray diarrhea and take dumps. He also wants to leer at dudes taking a **** while offering to “hold their cock” which isn’t a normal part of the attendant job. He doesn’t seem to make sure the bathroom is tidy and in fact makes it filthier with all his sexual carousing. That man is a sexual deviant who sullies the bathroom attendant job for non sexual deviants. It seems he also seeks out jobs in bathrooms that will likely have patrons who will have horrid farts and diarrhea. Places like truck stops and pizza parlors. I think the FBI should put him on the most wanted list and arrest that scoundrel!

Tommy Terrific

26/09/2020 08:18:45  

I own a Chicago-style pizza restaurant in Tampa, Florida. My restaurant cooks the best deep dish pizza east of the Mississippi River. We have an average of 4.9 stars on Yelp reviews and are famous for our spicy pepperoni pizzas.

Screech came in last week to apply for a position as a bathroom attendant. I had to turn him down as the bathroom is kind of nasty - there are probably 50-60 people a day who go dookie and spray diarrhea in there. Also, the ceiling fan is busted so the air does not really vent in there, causing it to smell incredibly foul. What we really need is a janitor to mop up urine and dookie particles off the floor, toilet seats, and walls.

Screech was very persistent and eventually I agreed to hire him to work solely for tips as an unpaid bathroom attendant. However, I had to fire him after three days on the job because I heard the sound of butt-slamming for three hours yesterday and when Screech left at the end of the day, he was covered in semen, feces, and urine. Screech is one mentally-deranged homosexual!!!

John Pepperoni

26/09/2020 02:39:45  

I woak UP ARod tiday by Goin Boom BOoM in hIZ mOtHe. HE waZ Mad! He chocKed on MY doo doo. I KIcked him IN tHe Ballz. ThEn I ****ES hIZ AZZ Good! That HoW U tReaT You BiatcH! I Hate ScrETh!

Corky

25/09/2020 05:53:15  

That’s so hot that Joe Stalin wants to butt slam Screech. I always assumed the Bolsheviks were a bunch of homo’s. Their Banyas were the precursors to the modern day bathhouses!

Ralph

25/09/2020 03:10:28  

Screech is weakling. Belding is man like me. Screech reminds me of Trosky. Another hooknosed Jew who enjoyed smelling the farts of other men, and had a poofy Fro. I would like to meet up with Screech in the Bana. I would whip him with birch branches directly on his tiny cock. I would then make him eat my ass while I ripped massive farts into his mouth. After giving him some hot anal sex I’d feed him to my dogs. I hate that guy.

Josef Stalin

24/09/2020 11:05:24  

I met Screech and Mr. Belding at a nudist camp in the summer of 2019. Mr Belding really bosses Screech around, but they seem to get along well as Screech enjoys giving his undivided attention to Mr Belding. Mr. Belding has a massive penis which hangs down to his knee, whereas Screech is hung like a gnat - I think he has a micro penis or something like that. During a barbecue at the camp, Mr Belding took two hot dogs - he ate one immediately and then placed the other one on the crack of his ass! He told Screech to come eat a “chili dog” and then farted the hot dog into Screech’s mouth! He then said, “here’s some extra sauce” as he sprayed diarrhea into Screech’s face. Then he ripped a few more farts in Screech’s face as Screech eagerly inhaled them. Mr Belding proceeded to ass-rape Screech on a picnic table while everyone leered and jerked off at the sight!

Bathhouse Barry

23/09/2020 19:27:48  

A couple years ago, I stopped at a rest stop in South Dakota near Mount Rushmore. As I walked in I saw the guy who played Walt, Jr. on Breaking Bad! I think he had Down’s Syndrome or something like that. Anyhow, Walt Jr. limped only in his crutches and he was followed immediately by Screech! Apparently they are (or were) gay lovers. Screech was obviously in love and he was skipping and prancing around like a gigantic faggot! As I was peeing at a urinal, I turned my head and saw Walt Jr. smack Screech in the head with one of his crutches and then shoved Screech’s head into the urinal next to me! It was nasty as someone had gone dookie in that urinal. Screech gasped for air and uttered “Zoinks!” Then Walt Jr. pulled down Screech’s Zubaz pants and started sodomizing Screech’s anus with a crutch! Screech moaned in ecstasy as he apparently really enjoyed this! Then Walt Jr removed the crutch from Screech and started having rough unprotected anal sex with Screech! He kept beating Screech in the head with a crutch while raping him!!! Walt Jr then climaxed and pulled out and those two gay lovebirds shared a tender embrace as Screech told Walt Jr. that he loved him. Walt Jr.’s response was to belch in Screech’s face! It was one weird thing experience!!

Flapjack

23/09/2020 08:55:35  

I also enjoy the fart scene. I like to hang out at a local bathhouse. I wait for a fat guy or two to head into the sauna and I join them. Fat guys always produce the best farts. Inevitably one with rip a fart or two and the dry air, mixed with the smell of man ass gets me so turned on. Sometimes I immediately drop my towel and spray diarrhea on the hot stones really giving the sauna a manly stench. That inevitably turns the sauna into a sex hut. I’ve seen times when up to 25 dudes pack a sauna in an all out orgy of farts, diarrhea, and amazing man action!

Taco Tom

23/09/2020 06:14:02  

Fart Goblin, your story hit me right in the heart. I too like huffing farts and ripping farts on people. One time I hid under Screech’s before for almost a week waiting for the exact right moment to sit on his face and rip ass, then give him hot buttsex. It’s why I couldn’t go on that rafting trip. While that Fro head was rafting I was stocking up on snacks and hiding under his bed. I ate teriyaki beef jerky and drank Pepsi for a week. Finally the time was right and I popped out and slugged that faggot in the gut. He was jerking off while looking at the Bayside yearbook and had it turned to AC Slaters pic. He yelled “Zoinks” when he saw me. After doubling him over with a good punch I ripped a fart I’d been holding in for days. It knocked him right onto the bed. The little fruit started moaning in delight from my rank fart. I then ripped off his Zubaz pajamas and Spider-Man underoos, then gave him a mighty ass pounding. While I was doing this Hound Dog came into the room and farted right in Screech’s face, then rammed his ass onto Screech’s hook nose. I jizzed on that clowns Jew Fro, then got out of there as I had a hot date with 4 stewerdasses. It was an erotic time. I recommend you find where that gargoyle is now living (I hear it’s a Florida truck stop in his Gremlin) and give him a good sneak attack.

Rod Belding

22/09/2020 08:50:37  

I am am really into the fart scene. I was sexually confused as a child and thought I liked girls as it had been instilled in my mind at the time that boys were supposed to like girls. This all changed, in part, when I was 14 years old and watched Saved By The Bell for the first time and saw Screech. When he parades around in a swimsuit in that beauty contest episode, I immediately popped a tent as I was so intrigued by that Brillo-headed faggot! I remained sexually confused throughout high school until I stopped as a gas station on my way driving to college a couple years later and was peeing at a urinal when a random trucker walked in and sat down in a stall and started ripping ass while taking a loud and smelly dump. I immediately became sexually aroused! From that day on, I realized I was gay and was into the fart scene! I love meeting random men at public men’s rooms and farting in their faces. I would love to rip a loud and very wet fart in Screech’s face!! The idea of the noxious odors expelled from my anus floating into the nostrils on Screech’s gigantic hook nose and into his lungs and highly arousing!!!! I need to hook up with that poofy-haired faggot really soon!!!!!!!

Fart Goblin

21/09/2020 09:27:24  

I stopped at highway rest stop near the Everglades on Saturday and ran into Screech! His Jewish afro was huge and very poofy-looking. I walked over to a urinal to take a leak and Screech asked if he could hold my cock while I peed. I said “no” because I’m not gay and I think gays are sick perverts. So I relaxed while peeing and expelled a smelly fart. Screech immediately rushed over and pulled down my pants! Then he started tonguing my anus - he really went to town and cleaned my asscrack with his tongue. He nibbled in the little dingleberries in my ass hair as if he was a rat gnawing on pieces of cheese! As a straight man, I have to admit it felt surprisingly pleasurable to have Screech’s face buried in my asscrack while I ripped wet farts on him!

Ralph

No comments: