Thursday, April 09, 2020

Dustin Diamond Took a Job at NBC Studios Last Year

Dustin Diamond was notoriously excluded from the upcoming reboot of Saved By The Bell, the show on which he starred for more than a decade back in the late 1980s-90s.  However, I have it on good authority that he has taken a job with NBC Studios again, his first full-time job in 20 years!  This is an account which I discovered posted in another forum:

I visited the NBC Studios in Burbank, California last year and toured the old Saved By The Bell set!  I got to walk through The Max, down the halls of Bayside, and peeked into Mr. Belding's office.  I actually sat in the three-wheeled golf cart where the SBTB gang learned to drive in Driver's Ed, and I ventured into the boy's locker room where Mr. Belding used to lift weights right in front of adolescent boys changing during gym class.  It was a fun time reminiscing about one of my favorite TV shows from long ago.

After the tour, our guide took us to the food court.  It was the most unusual food court I've ever seen as they only offered pizza for sale and the only option was deep dish pepperoni pizza!  And if that wasn't strange enough the only liquid refreshment available was large cups of Mountain Dew - they didn't even have a water fountain!  I was famished so I purchased a slice of the pizza and the Mountain Dew and then found a table where I gobbled down the food and watched an old Saved By The Bell episode which was airing on TVs in the cafeteria - they were playing the "Miss Bayside" episode where Screech won a beauty contest.

About 5 minutes after eating, I felt a rumbling in my belly and realized that I needed to find a men's room where I could go #2.  Fortunately, there was a men's room nearby although when I walked in there were only two stalls and both were occupied.  There was also a line of five men in front of me.  There was a bathroom attendant who looked like a weirdo - he was standing near the sink and had a small display of breath mints, cologne, and paper towels.  He also was also a fat white guy who had a big poofy curly 'fro.  

While I was standing in line, a man in front of me ripped a heinous pepperoni fart and it stunk up the men's room!  The bathroom attendant walked up to the man and then knelt down and started sniffing his ass before saying, 'Well played!" and offering him a mint.  The attendant was so gay and enamored by the men's fart that it was very creepy.  A minute later after struggling to hold in my own fart, I unleashed a nasty fart of my mine and it smelled awful!  The bathroom attendant looked over at me with a strange smile and then asked if I wanted a mint before telling me he enjoyed my fart!

I looked over at the bathroom attendant and was shocked to discover that it was Dustin "Screech" Diamond himself!  I asked why he was a bathroom attendant and he replied that his official title was "Unpaid Bathroom Attendant" and that NBC made it clear that he was not an employee, although he was allowed to work for tips.   I then turned so that my ass was facing him and ripped another smelly fart.  He got an enormous smile on his face and then fell over convulsing while jizzing his pants!  

He's a strange guy but I'm glad he finally has a sustainable career since acting hasn't worked out for him since Saved By The Bell was cancelled 20 years ago!

No comments: