Tuesday, May 07, 2019

More Posts From the "Alex Rodriguez Sucks Forum" (January 2019)

Here are comments from the Alex Rodriguez Sucks Forum from January 2019:



Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:42:52 GMT
This is Professor Blaine Smith again. Legend was a pleasure to have in the class. However, I do have to say that the other students thought he was a bit of a kiss-ass, and I do mean that literally! He licked the anus of every other student in the class at least a couple times. He also went to town on a big fat guy's anus during his final exam! Legend is as gay as the day is long and is a true asset to the gay community

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:11:27 GMT
17:19 get a job fat slob

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:10:50 GMT
17:19 went ass to mouth with a goat

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:40:24 GMT
Sophomore, did you add all those pics in the photo section? They are disgusting!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:19:51 GMT
Blaine, was legend popular with the ladies and fellow classmates?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:29:40 GMT
07:29 get a job

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:59:38 GMT
Legend, please confirm this interesting tidbit of your life immediately! Is it true you had a stellar academic career prior to pitching up in Troy?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:52:24 GMT
Typical fags from Troy that town is gay like Dayton

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 09:51:25 GMT
07:29 went ass to mouth on Michael Obama

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 07:29:58 GMT
This is Blaine Smith - I am a tenured professor at the University of Toledo. Last semester Legend got an A+ in my class, “Introduction to Butthole Pleasures.” Legend is a hard worker and went the extra mile to excel in the course. He quickly became an expert at tonguing anuses, although it seems pretty obvious that he was already experienced in this field... Legend applied to be my understudy this semester and I’ve put him to work - he really went to town on my butthole last night like the greedy rim goblin he is...

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 07:05:07 GMT
Chief phelps. This is chuck bumrah, head of the Troy volunteer fire service. You damn well know that under our MoU the police service is required to notify the fire service to be on standby in the event of top importance red band crimes that legend has reported! As 87% of all men aged 18 -96 in Troy have volunteered then I demand we be given the green light to investigate all municipal buildings and man the cubicles! Goddamn sir we live in a volatile age and my
Boys are getting rambunctious at the thought
Of what happened to legend!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:17:35 GMT
Legend!!! Help me!! I was having hot man action by the Pizza Hut and because of the artic temperature my anus froze to the dumpster! I need you to come tounge my anus so I can break free! Also, please give me a nice reach around!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2019 01:05:32 GMT
Legend, Chief Phelps here. Thanks for meeting with us last night and for bringing that bag of Arby’s Feces Burgers! They were delicious. After you sucked both myself and Assplunderer off then tounged our assholes clean we knew you were 100 percent Troy Ohio queer! I’m here to tell everyone on this fine board that Legend gets a little grouchy at times and posts hateful comments. But in reality he is a good guy who tounged anus like a pro! We consider this case closed. Please resume posting hot spank material and I look forward to everyone joining us for the Troy Queer Winter Festival this weekend!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 05:47:13 GMT
Legend, this is once again Troy Chief of Police Phelps. I’m here with the Assplunderer and he’s been showing me some quite vile and hateful posts of yours. Many of them homophobic! We have decided to charge you with a hate crime for your violent threats and constant hate crimes on this loving board. Please come down the station where we will address this matter by first having hot man action with you. Assplunderer will plunder your anus while I rip enormous beefy farts in your face! You are one vile bastard and you are in a world of trouble!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 02:54:53 GMT
Legend, I would love to use your lips as a toilet seat and take a dump into your mouth! I think it would be really cool if Greg Goldberg took some photos of this for all of us to jerk off to later

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 01:01:12 GMT
Legend, this is Chief Phelps. I have received your complaint and am handling this case myself. I cannot imagine a more important crime then someone posting hot spank material on this website. I would like to meet you for an interview tonight behind the Taco Bell in the dumpster. Together we will have hot man action and solve this caper!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 00:34:11 GMT
Shut up a to z bitch

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 00:33:41 GMT
Laugh it up I emailed your comments to the police

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:23:55 GMT
Hello, this is the IT guy for the Troy police department. I am known as “Assplunderer” around the station. Legend, thank you for bringing this forum to our attention - three police officers have masturbated to the hot posts within just the past hour! Legend, I’ll see you for breakfast at the IHOP

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 29 Jan 2019 04:22:06 GMT
Legend!! Good to see you buddy! I was concerned after reading the report you were in the hospital! I’m coming in this weekend for the queer Troy Winter Festival and really need you to tongue my anus! Can you pencil me in for 8:15 in the 2nd stall or the roller rink bathroom buddy ? Can’t wait!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:18:36 GMT
23:16 so you can have all the free gay sex you want

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:16:41 GMT
I'm going to the cops screenshot all your comments so keep posting your going to prison for harassment

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 23:11:19 GMT
Legend is on the hospital right now! Mongo was strangling Legend with a dirty diaper during rough anal sex when Legend passes out! When Legend came too, he was covered in semen, blood, and urine and Mongo was spraying diarrhea into his face! Legend then passed out again from the stench and later woke up in a hospital with a ruptured anus! Mongo informed the hospital staff that Legend was ill and had done this to himself!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:37:53 GMT
Legend, the polar vortex crossing the Midwest will reach Troy, OH this Wednesday when the high temp is forecast to be 0 degrees Fahrenheit and the low is forecast to be -5 degrees. It will certainly be a cold day, but things will surely be hot with you! You will bring us some pizza from Little Caesar’s and when you walk into your apartment from outside in the cold, you will find me bare-assed with my pants down around my ankles! I will then unleash a couple powerful wet farts in your face to warm you up! Then I will warm up your anus with my erect penis. I will then make you lick clean my asshole, which I know you enjoy doing! You will pay me $50 for services rendered and then I will leave so you can cuddle with a homeless bum for warmth

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 07:38:00 GMT
Rook 00.55. I understand that under today’s PC orthodoxy, corkys idea of a coal car is being vigorously lobbied by the left and key decision makers in the democrat party. Being a yard gives him a high place in the intersectionality ratings and I for one can’t wait to get
My hands on one of these motors...in toilet brown of course!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 06:40:25 GMT
Guys, I will be arriving early Friday for the Troy Winter Festival. Thankfully after seeing Pig Pen’s message I contacted the Motel 6 and was able to reserve the last spa room! I understand Legend and Greg Goldberg will be hosting the first event of the weekend at the Troy Roller Rink. Everyone is encouraged to wear their favorite costumes. There will also be a lot of piss, and scat play on the main floor of the roller rink as well as non stop action in the bathrooms. Can’t wait to see everyone Friday night!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 28 Jan 2019 00:55:01 GMT
I have heard on good authority that after the success of Corky diapers Corky wishes to expand his empire and is designing a Corky brand car. Corky feels that electric cars are stupid and he loves when cars make a lot of noise and belch smoke. So he is creating a car that will run on gasoline and coal. It will not use any emissions equipment and will belch black smoke into the air. Corky feels the public demands this car and plans on using his ‘tard status to seek pollution exemptions for his automobile. He is tinkering with other ideas such a toilet seats built into each passenger seat that would allow one to take a dump while driving or riding in the car, then pull a lever which would open a trap door that would drop the turd out of the car and directly onto the road. Corky told A Rod about this idea and A Rod told him no one wanted any of those features. This of course sent Corky into a ‘’tard rage and he karate chopped A Rod in the throat, then had rough anal sex with him. After he jizzed all over A Rod he made A Rod transfer millions of dollars into Corky’s account so he could produce a prototype of his car! I love Corky!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:27:25 GMT
Rookie, I’m not sure whether the turd was fresh. It’s not my thing, so I was actually a bit grossed out by it. However, I did see a fat 300-lb black guy back in the kitchen eating a bucket of chicken from KFC while drinking a large cup of grape soda and later heard some loud farts...

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 19:02:45 GMT
Sophomore did you happen to get a look at the feces burger? Im extremely interested in if it’s a fresh turd, or if it’s baked in some kind of way! I wonder if Legend uses any of those Arby’s sauces on his feces burger? I bet he was truly in paradise eating that sandwich while random dudes all jumped over him then ripped ass in his face. Hopefully Legend drops by shortly to give us some of his brilliant commentary!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 09:01:10 GMT
I ate a tasty dinner at the Arby’s over on Main Street in Troy last night and saw Legend gobble down a feces sandwich with curly fries and a large Coke. During his meal, 7 different random dudes leapfrogged over him, landing with their asses right in his face before ripping heinous farts! What a great time for Legend- he must have blown a couple loads inhaling those smelly farts!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:30:56 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:26:44 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:19:32 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:13:41 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 06:10:51 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 05:58:12 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 05:57:27 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 05:55:38 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:31:04 GMT
.....uhm... are those crapped pants for sale? They are for, ahem, a Japanese friend. I’m willing to pay 100 bucks!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:43:24 GMT
This is Greg Goldberg. Legend and I have been hooking up in the men's room at the Troy roller rink lately. I pranked him by ripping a smelly fart in his face while he was licking my butthole. Much to my surprise, he fell over and started convulsing while simultaneously jizzing and crapping his pants in ecstasy! We have a hot date scheduled for 7 PM at the Arby's tonight - we'll get busy in the men's room stall at around 7:30PM!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 09:37:31 GMT
Goldberg, you were a douche when I knew you back in the late 90,s and you still are now. I remember when you used to wear the horrid long pants and shiny polyester vests to go to limp bizkit concerts. Remember when you went to the sbtb new class wrap up party? Remember when there were only a few people there because the series sucked? Remember how you weren’t bothered by this and went up to the big bopper to ask for his autograph and he flew into a rage? Remember when he muttered darkly about how he ‘hated twinks’ And flung you into a coal scut where you met a skeletal screech? Remember how you thought this was the best day of your life to be imprisoned with your hero, until he ripped off your pants and began to sodomise you? Remember how hurt you were and embarrassed that screech was higher in the pecking order? Boy did that affect your confidence for the next 10 years!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:37:04 GMT
Hi, this is infrequent poster Goldberg here - I kinda look like Rodrigo alves. Could anyone kindly advise On the plural for anus, or the collective noun For a group of them? I am loathe to type with such bad English skills

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:20:56 GMT
Buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrpppppppp! Pig Pen here boys! I received a call from Legend today with some awesome news. Next weekend Troy will be having a very queer winter festival. All kinds of gay winter activities are to take place such as nude sledding, nude snowball fights, and a a fart contest for warmth! It should be amazing! The Super Bowl will take place that Sunday and the Motel Six will be having a massive Super Bowl fiesta with a new episode of “Tards in Troy” to be shown at halftime!! Hope to see everyone there!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 05:47:19 GMT
Legend, when we met over Christmas I believed your rancid shit breath was due to your eating hundreds of filthy male assholes. Now I’m wondering if it was so disgusting because you had gobbled up a few Arby’s feces burgers! Can you please comment on this pressing mystery!!??

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 02:55:06 GMT


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 25 Jan 2019 01:12:29 GMT
Soph 19:01 that is amazing! When I visited Troy over Christmas I didn’t hit up the Arby’s. I am aware that restaurants like that will cater their menus to the locales they are in. For instance McDonalds has very different items in Japan or India. I guess Arby’s recognized the demand for a human shit on a roll in the city of Troy!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 19:01:10 GMT
Legend, when I was at the Arby’s in Troy I noticed that they list a “Feces Burger” on their menu between the chicken sandwich and the Beef ‘n Cheddar. I’ve never seen that item offered anywhere else. Is that item only available in Troy, OH? There must be enormous demand from the enormous gay community...

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:07:01 GMT
08:59 you need your ass beat

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:06:29 GMT
Reply-to:Legend, a couple of my employees were servicing my penis and ass needs when I posted about the Troy Arby’s - one young man sucked my cock while another ate out my smelly anus! Please do contact my employees as this will turn them on! By the way, I am so turned on by the hot new fad sweeping through Troy lately! Remember the parkour and planking fads? I love the new “Leapfrog” fad! It is where someone leapfrogs over you and then rips ass in your face! I saw this happen several times while eating a “Meat Lovers” pizza at the Pizza Hut at 1480 W Main and also at the Burger King at 1829 W Main! In both cases it appeared to be random strangers doing the Leapfrogging!!!! So you can Google fukk you sambo POS

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:05:13 GMT
08:59 has Crabs

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:59:01 GMT
I heard that A-Rod recently got a tattoo on his lower back at Corky’s request. The stamp tramp tattoo is of Corky shitting into A-Rod’s mouth!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 06:33:28 GMT


Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 05:11:57 GMT
Legend, a couple of my employees were servicing my penis and ass needs when I posted about the Troy Arby’s - one young man sucked my cock while another ate out my smelly anus! Please do contact my employees as this will turn them on! By the way, I am so turned on by the hot new fad sweeping through Troy lately! Remember the parkour and planking fads? I love the new “Leapfrog” fad! It is where someone leapfrogs over you and then rips ass in your face! I saw this happen several times while eating a “Meat Lovers” pizza at the Pizza Hut at 1480 W Main and also at the Burger King at 1829 W Main! In both cases it appeared to be random strangers doing the Leapfrogging!!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 03:17:07 GMT
Vet 2:10 what employee would not want to see their boss posting super hot spanktastic offers on one of the most popular gay websites in the world? The only thing that might happen is they become super jealous and demand some rank Arby’s farts in their faces! Vet, please meet me behind the Edward Jones in Troy this evening at exactly 1:17am so we can discuss this while you tounge my anus!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 02:10:40 GMT
17:09 I can show your comments to your employees

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:42:59 GMT
you talking 'bout butt someliers? read this: https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Sommelier-Tasting-Chuck-Tingle-ebook/dp/B00T3TRKR0/

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:37:44 GMT
Vet, good choice. You are a true butt sommelier to be using roast beef as part of your ass recipe!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 20:36:51 GMT
Legend, I recently moved to Troy and have been taking adult night classes in history at Troy public library. We are studying the history of Troy and boy is there a lot of queer history! The lands were once owned by a native american tribe led by Big Chief Anus Bird and they were so rambunctious with the white settlers that it became a men only retreat! Is it true that your great grandfather is 'Billy the Skid', notorious for thrusting soiled dungarees into foes faces and related to this tribe? Is it true that his son, your grandfather had a coterie of gay 'tards he uses to treat like cattle and would lasso them for sex? Is it true that your father had two bothers called the 'DeMasi twins' who just disappeared one day in the 70's? Is it true that the queer statue of three men dropping trou and tounging outside the town hall are of your father and brothers? You sure have some fruity relatives to talk about?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 17:09:35 GMT
Legend, let’s meet up at the Arby’s located at 903 W Main in Troy. I will eat one of their nasty roast beef sandwiches and will then leap over our table until my ass is positioned mere inches from your face at which point I will rip a smelly fart!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 08:59:40 GMT
Fukk you gay POS

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:11:50 GMT
Don't live in Troy Noah

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:11:26 GMT
Get a job faggot liberal POS

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:31:15 GMT
Legend, my anus is itchy- I think I need a rim job from you to get it squeaky clean! I ate a deep dish sausage and pepperoni pizza and have had serious gas for hours and have taken three dumps already. But my butthole hurts from all of the wiping - is prefer it if you licked clean my asscrack! I know from “Tards in Troy” that you enjoy servicing the anal needs of random strangers! Cum over here and clean out my butt crack, you cock goblin!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:29:46 GMT
06:21 I'm close to hunting you down and bringing you end for rapping that little boy

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:29:03 GMT
That's a lie mongo is not even a real person you sir are a burger blow employee in piqua Ohio you smell and is fat

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:21:08 GMT
Legend! Good to see you buddy. I’ve really enjoyed the promos for ‘Tards in Troy’! You can really take some ripe farts to your face! It was funny when Mongo beat you up for having a 1.5 inch cock!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:20:59 GMT
Fukk you a to z bitch

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:20:39 GMT
Gay sophomore fukked nookie and mongo and Jamal came in and beat his black jungle dick in their mouths

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:10:32 GMT
The nasty gay vet aka Billy fukked the nookie in his mouth while Jamal sucked his ass and ate his dingle Barry's

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 23 Jan 2019 01:23:03 GMT
Gentleman I just saw the premier episode of ‘Garbage Patrol’! The Spice Channel strikes again!! I liked that Garbage Patrol kept the names Jamie and Reggie from ‘Small Wonder’ and I guess this could be a continuation from that show. Both are now washed up losers who are in their 40’s and live in a shitty little apartment in the Castro District in San Francisco. They are also raging queers and together have a Garbage route in the Castro. Not only are we treated to Jamie and Reggie constantly farting on each other, we then have them out picking up garbage and constantly running into raging queers who always seem to have a special pickup that involves hot anal sex! In the first episode Reggie and Jamie wind up having hot man love with a deranged homeless person who dangles his nutsack at them! Later on they are barely halfway down the same block when Reggie meets a raging queer who says he has some trash in his butt. Reggie goes to town licking his asshole and the guy lets loose a torrent of shit! Jamie then jumps out of the cab and comes back to check on things. He is then spitroasted by Reggie and the raging queer. Super erotic show that gave me a massive boned. I can’t wait for the next episode. In the previews they find a gay robot and have sex with it!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 19:59:58 GMT
Your diapers??? Corky, for how much? Lol... Excuse me, lollipop, I have a few questions for you... Are you in Miami with your kids? The one that you call pretty? That's what I'm hoping. I also want to know, what does your "twin love" tells you when you ask him about me?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 05:16:49 GMT
I just saw the season premiere of “Turds Around the World” starring Corky and A-Rod. In each episode, those two gay lovebirds travel to a different country and local residents use A-Rod’s face as a toilet seat and shit into his mouth and fart in his face! In the first episode, they traveled to Mexico City where a large man named Pablo ate a greasy burrito which going diarrhea onto A-Rod’s head as he screamed in pain while Corky viciously ass-slammed him with his enormous ‘tard cock! In the preview for the next episode, they go to India where a smelly Indian eats spicy chicken before dropping a huge turd onto A-Rod’s tongue!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 04:57:31 GMT
That “Love in Bayside” episode deserves to win an Emmy! I jerked off twice while watching it! Screech’s jew-fro looks coarse and is probably quite useful for cleaning toilets and scrubbing pots and pans!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 04:03:51 GMT
I just finished watching the latest episode of “Love in Bayside”. In it Mr. Belding became to lazy to flush the toilet and began leaving his enormous shits floating in the toilet as gifts for Screcch. After this happened a few times Screech complained that Mr. Beldings giant shits were stinking up the house and also caused the toilet to overflow. Mr. Belding showed true concern to the toilet over flowing and asked Screech to join him in the bathroom to check the toilet. When Screech got there he saw Mr. Belding had recently taken a monster shit that almost reached above the bowl! Before Screech could say anything Mr. Belding punched him in the face then told Screech the toilet needed to be deep cleaned so it wouldn’t overflow. Mr. B then grabbed Screech by the Jew fro and shoved him face first into the toilet. Mr. Belding then grabbed Screech’s legs and maneuvered Screech’s head like a plunger! One could hear gurgling and a “Zoinks”! Mr. B told Screech he better deep clean the toilet properly and gobble up the monster turd. He then began bashing Screech’s head against her toilet as he tried to push Screech down the toilet! At some point Mr. Belding ripped off Screech’s Zubaz pants and began ass raping him while yelling at Screech for doing a terrible job cleaning the toilet. He eventually jizzed all over Screech then flushed the toilet. He left Screech laying on the bathroom floor, his Jew fro caked in shit. Mr. B then went to get some Doritos and watch gay porn! This was my favorite episode so far!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 21 Jan 2019 01:23:20 GMT
Damn, the Spice Channel did the same thing for the Patriots/Chiefs game. This time they went into the Patriots lockeroom at halftime and found Bill Belichick eating out the asshole of Rob Gronkowski. Gronk then left a nice shit log in Belichick’s hungry mouth! At the same time Tom Brady was getting buttslammed by Julian Edelman while the rest of the team jerked each other off! Who knew so much mega queer activity went on at halftime in the NFL! I would have thought that hot man action was saved for post game shower fun! Nice job Spice Channel!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 22:26:44 GMT
I’m currently watching the Rams/Saints game and was thrilled when I saw the Spice Channel was going to have some special halftime locker room coverage! I tuned in and was treated to the Saints locker room where all kinds of queer antics went on! Coach Sean Payton was laying on a bench receiving a lovely teabagging from members of the offensive line! The defensive line was pressing their bare asses to Drew Brees head and ripping monster farts! They then panned over and one could see the rest of the team was engaged in some hardcore anal sex! What a halftime show!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 20 Jan 2019 18:52:51 GMT
Anyone got a picture of the spice channel poster that shows corky gaping arsehole dripping with yellowish diarrhoea and arod looking on longingly in the background?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 14 Jan 2019 00:17:54 GMT
I just saw an erotic episode of “Mama’s Family”. Corky guest starred and within seconds pulled down his diaper and shit in the corner of the living room. When “Mama” yelled at him he became enraged and belted her in the face, then set the house on fire. He was last scene raping the family dog while the fire department put out the fire. It was extremely erratic. I love the Spice Channel for playing these old shows!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 13 Jan 2019 22:21:22 GMT
Buuuuuuuurrrrrrppppppppp! Kenneth if you are at a truck stop and all you can seem to attract are a couple of paki taxi drivers you are out of your element. Go practice pushing your little turd in and out of your ass at a nice rest area where you can hook up with plenty of dudes wearing Dockers pants. I’m certain that will be much more your style. If I recall you drive a minivan? You’ll be right at home at a rest area. Leave the truck stops to the pros.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 13 Jan 2019 21:25:42 GMT
Pig pen, I thought you were not like other men? I guess you just have your brain in your pants - you sure don’t deserve me at my worst or my best. In fact, I was at a truck stop in Sam Francisco where I kept pushing a parcel of excrement out of my anus and clenching it in my cheeks. Two taxi drivers who were taking a piss went as far as complementing me on my stench. Jealous much?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 13 Jan 2019 10:08:15 GMT
fukkin gay site full on incels and quack-ass fruits fukk u and fukk wot US has become die all of u on here

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:23:39 GMT
Buuurrrrppppppp! Kenneth you fruit! There is no way your pansy ass will ever fit in at a truck stop! If you can’t figure out a way to stink like a true man on your own you can’t be helped! Ugghhhh! I just lost a load when a contestant on ‘Anus or No Anus’ won the game and had multiple dudes blast ass in his face!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 20:23:12 GMT
and can you invite me back to that rest stop next time? It might take time for your gang to accept me, but you did promise..

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 20:22:24 GMT
Hi Pigpen, this is Kenneth. Do you remember meeting at Santa's grotto in Reno? Reminder, I was the vanilla straight guy that got to 2nd base with you.
Anyway since then, I have accepted I am gay (thank you!) and I am looking to date men. However, I am unable to attract a mate, and could you advise me on one thing that you said was crucial; how do i get a smelly anus that can be smelled from 10 yards or more? No matter how i try, my ass essence rarely slips out of my briefs and pants. Yours in anticipation! K xxx

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 12 Jan 2019 03:21:27 GMT
Buuuuurrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppp!!! Fellow raging queer, Pig Pen here! I’m currently relaxing at the world famous Reno truck stop. The recent refurbished men’s room theater is incredible. Last night a chant for the Spice Channel began and got so rowdy management tossed everyone out! To our surprise when they reopened today big screen TV’s had been put up all over with the Spice Channel playing non stop! Now I can relax in an easy chair, listen to dudes go diarrhea, watch a dude piss at the urinal, and watch my favorite new shows ‘Anus or No Anus’ and ‘Love in Bayside’. I enjoy that Lex Luther has been in here and has made the wise decision to try and hire Mongo and Legend. I saw a preview for ‘ Baseball Buckaroos’ today and in it Steve Bartman was being farted on by Cubs players Anthony Rizzo and Jason Heyward. Rizzo fell to the ground in ecstasy then Heyward chugged an entire bottle of grape soda then let loose the biggest belch I’ve ever heard right in Bartman face. The entire truck stop bathroom went wild cheering and jerking off to this amazing promo!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:57:44 GMT
This is lex Luther. Rookie, you sure are impatient! But as this board has previously served as an excellent and lucrative focus group, I am willing to reveal that the 9pm soft core programme will be called ‘baseball buckaroos’ and will centre around a group of young baseball players being coached by someone that looks like Steve bartman. It will feature numerous topless men and simulated dumpster scenes. I hope this satisfies you.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 19:36:00 GMT
...what cums immediately before and immediately after love in bayside for example?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 19:35:24 GMT
Wow rook, you are whetting my appetite! I have been living life a s a monk for years but that spanktastic post certainly put steam in my sails! LEX LUTHER! I demand you reveal to me the friday night line up; names of titles and brief bio immediately!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 10 Jan 2019 02:00:38 GMT
I just saw the new episode of ‘Love in Bayside’! Damn the Spice Channel has a massive hit!! In this episode Screech is shown back at Bayside High where after 20 years he is still working as an unpaid bathroom attendant! He comes home after a hard day manning the bathrooms and find Mr. Belding cheating on him with Corky! They are 69’ing on the bed and when Screech sees this he yells “Double Zoinks”. This annoys both Corky and Mr. B. Then the best part happens. Corky is on top and without looking back lifts his ass a little and let’s loose a massive shit that flies across the room and smacks Screech right in the face! Fellow queers I lost a load right then and there! Screech beging crying and whining while Corky and Mr. B keep 69’ing before the get up so they can jizz in Screech’s Jew fro! Corky then noticed A Rod peering in the window and gets enraged and runs outside with no pants on! The next shot is of Corky pummeling A Rod, then having hardcore anal sex with him! Then the show went a little downhill as some Mexican guy named “Slotter” came by to smoke crack with Mr. Belding. He was an obvious rip off of AC Slater. I did like when they told Screech he stank like shit and pissed all over him. “Slotter” and Mr. Belding then headed to the bedroom for some hot sex while Screech listened in the living room and cried like a girl. Very erotic and well done episode!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 09 Jan 2019 23:45:57 GMT
Build the wall throw the gays over

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:54:52 GMT
...put on that tight baseball jacket one more time baby for your big daddy....let me be your diaper! A rod eez no good for you Chico!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:53:48 GMT
Lex, I knew you would behere you scoundrel! I am dr de masi of your rival ‘mongo bongo’ channel and you well know we specialise in hardcore downs on baseball cum sitcom star programming. Don’t listen mongo! You and your uncle must come over to my stable without delay! We will give you a nice cage with all the hot dogs you can eat! Plus, we will let you sing with us, just meet me one more time baby, let daddy make it right!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 09 Jan 2019 06:03:29 GMT
Soph, 10:43. Lex Luther here. As others have reported we at the Spice Network have engaged in promoting our network with Corky and A Rod. I cannot say much but rest assured Corky and A Rod will soon be seen on the Spice Network in their own show. I’m yet to hear back from Legend regarding the offer I made. Hopefully he gets back to me soon or he and Mongo’s chance at superstardom will pass.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:43:27 GMT
Mr. Luther, people do want to watch Mongo whip Legend in the balls with a car antenna. However, I think it would be even better if you could arrange for Corky himself to whip Legend's balls! A-Rod also needs to be involved in some way - maybe Corky is having hot anal sex with A-Rod while beating Legend's ball bag??

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 05:06:31 GMT
Fellow anal intruders. I was catching tonight’s college football championship when I spotted Corky and A Rod on the Alabama sidelines. Corky was wearing a clean “Spice Channel” T-shirt and was eating a hot dog. A Rod was knelt down behind him and was eating a turd out of Corky’s asshole! Many members of the Alabama team including coach Nick Saben were watching, cheering, and jerking off wildly. I now firmly believe the Spice Channel is being this hot action. Mr. Luther can you confirm this?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 08 Jan 2019 01:39:10 GMT
This is Lex Luther, President and CEO of the Spice Network. My IT department found that the largest reason for the runaway success of our new shows ‘Anus or No Anus’, and ‘Love in Bayside’ can be tracked to traffic from this website. I have spent the last hour reading these fine comments while jerking off all over my office. I am especially intrigued by Legend and Mongo as well as the city of Troy Ohio. Is it true that Troy is over 99 percent queer? I want to make an offer to Mongo and Legend. We at the Spice Channel would like to film a reality show about their tawdry love affair. We believe the entire world wants to see Mongo whip Legends testicles, and take shits on him. We believe the world wants to see dozens of men fart in Legends face and we are willing to pay Legend $25 per episode and Mongo $10,000 an episode. Please get back to us promptly Legend. This deal cannot be held for long. Ughhhh!! I just blew a load thinking about that hot show!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 07:37:47 GMT
Vet, that is so hot! Mongo is such a catch. I’ve heard that Legend gets angry because Mongo keeps taking the car antenna from his 1978 Gremlin so he can whip Legends balls. This upsets Legend because he then must try and save up money to get another and until he does the radio in the Gremlin doesn’t work! This last time Legend had saved up all year to get that $10 antenna and the day he put it on Mongo broke it off and whipped his nuts with it!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 07:10:05 GMT
Mongo whipped Legend in the nuts with a car antenna the other day. Legend fell to the ground in pain and then Mongo pulled down a flap in his diaper and a pile of dookie came cascading down onto Legend’s head! Legend quickly gobbled down the feces! Apparently Legend is really into S&M!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 03:46:11 GMT
Legend my case against you continues to build. For this infraction I’m going to steal Mongo from you.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:56:08 GMT
Fukk you poop pushing queer

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:47:01 GMT
Legend your last post is a hate crime and unfortunately I have been forced to report you to the FBI. Now please answer my question regarding the Butthole Festival tickets!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:11:27 GMT
02:04 shut the fukk up faggot fags don't get to tell people what to do your a bottom feeding bitch

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 02:04:33 GMT
Legend when you come in here pretending to be “Paco Hernandez”, then listing various animals you enjoy having sex with please post everything in one post. When I come in here I like being able to instantly find hot posts to jerk off to. Your posts make this more difficult. Sometimes causing me a few seconds delay in finding hot new spank material! Also, where can I purchase discounted tickets for the Troy “Butthole Festival” another poster spoke of?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:10:39 GMT
Wacko

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:10:19 GMT
Pig sex

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:10:09 GMT
Goat sex

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 07 Jan 2019 01:09:39 GMT
Paco Hernandez here any of you faggots like Mexican cock

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 23:13:15 GMT
Fellow raging faggots I can barely believe my eyes! I am currently watching the Eagles/Bears game and just saw Corky on the Bears sidelines. He was wearing the exact same “Spice Channel” t shirt, the only difference was the shirt now had a large mustard stain on it. Corky was again eating a hotdog and A Rod this time was tounging Corky’s anus! I wonder if this is the NFL’s attempt at luring in the queer fans? Or maybe this is paid promotion by the Spice Channel? All I know is it was very erotic and I’m sure the fans in the stands must be jerking off wildly to such a hot spectacle!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 21:30:37 GMT
Fellow deranged queers. I was just watching the Chargers/Ravens game and noticed that Corky was on the Ravens sidelines. He was eating a hot dog and A Rod was sucking him off! What’s up with that? Corky was wearing a “Spice Channel” shirt.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 09:14:33 GMT
You idiots need to move to Canada

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 06 Jan 2019 05:55:17 GMT
Soph 09:42 I believe you only saw the first part of the episode. A Rod was trying to spy on Corky from the roof as he correctly throught Corky was having an affair with Mr. Belding. He then fell off the roof and was immediately pummeled by Corky who was furious he was jerking off while spying on him! Mr. Tuttle was unrelated to A Rod and seemed to be up to his old tricks where he would hide like a chameleon so he could spy and leer at some beating and ass raping Screech was to receive. Unfortunately as usual his heft caused the ceiling to give way causing him to fall to the ground with his pants around his ankles and his cock in his hand. What an awesome way to start the show!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 05 Jan 2019 21:45:11 GMT
Rook 19:47 I’ve seen those shows and think A Rod stinks. How they haven’t yet introduced a Corky is ridiculous. If another competing diaper came in to make a pitch, and Corky ran in in a violent ‘tard rage, I would get a msssive boner. Corky would obliterate the people from the diaper company, destroy their display, then pummel them. He would then turn his attention to A Rod who he would treat like a rag doll while bouncing him on his monster ‘tard dong! At the very end, after he had completely destroyed the set and left A Rod beaten and covered in diarrhea and jizz he would turn to the camera and say “Buy my Diapers”.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sat, 05 Jan 2019 19:47:05 GMT
Has anyone else been watching A-Rod on Shark Tank recently? He’s obviously just on there as a gimmick because he has a lot of money and the producers want to draw in the ‘tard viewership. He seems out of his element so far and nobody seems interested in taking a deal with him. I’m hoping that a diaper company makes a pitch and then Corky makes an appearance and starts having rough anal sex with A-Rod in front of a furiously masturbating Mark Cuban while Barbara Corcoran leers and fingers herself!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sat, 05 Jan 2019 09:42:48 GMT
Rook 22.53, there were two episodes, but i only managed one before my spectacles steamed up, and in that first episodes, i am sure it was A-Rod and not Mr. Tuttle? or were they both working in tandem? I was on the floor losing my load at that point, so I am not a reliable witness..
______________________________________________________________
And Soph 23.19 - i agree! I want a gameshow where there is a pit in the middle of the studio and every time Rizzo, Bryant, or Aaron Judge get a fruity question wrong (nominally about fast food, grape juice and mountain dew) then bartman gets lowered further into a pit of wild and rabid horny dudes with violent bowel issues. Imagine the live audience reaction to that, especially as i finally get ripped from his platform and set up on by frenzied, swivel eyed dong worshippers!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sat, 05 Jan 2019 06:33:24 GMT
I just saw an advertisement for the 2019 Troy “Butthole Fest”!!! Tickets will be half price ($5) if you buy before March 1st for the mid-April event! I heard Legend and Greg Goldberg will each man booths were they eat out some stinky buttholes! I’m really looking forward to it!!!!’

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 23:19:02 GMT
The Spice Channel really needs a show about Cubs superfan Steve Bartman having hot sex with the entire Cubs team. The mere thought of Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant pressing their bare asses in Bartman's face and ripping ass and then Anthony Rizzo shoving Bartman's face in between Kris Bryant's sweaty ass cheeks while plowing Bartman's anus really turns me on !!!!!!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 22:53:30 GMT
Soph 21:33 were you as surprised as I was by the amazing cameo by Mr. Tuttle? I loved when Mr. B and Corky were pummeling Screech and the ceiling vent began to rumble. Seconds later Mr. Tuttle fell through the ceiling and landed on the glass coffee table. One could see he was vigorously masturbating and even though he was badly cut up continued jerking off until he jizzed all over the place, then passed out from blood loss! What a total surprise! I can’t wait for next weeks episode!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:44:54 GMT
21:33 is a pile of donkey shit

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 21:33:03 GMT
Well, the figures are in and The Spice Channel new line up is averaging a viewership of 75 million per episode! The flagship 'Love in Bayside' drew in over 150 million U.S. viewers, and peaked as Belding and Corky smacked Screech about as they reached for their crack pipes. There were also some high rated reviews in the L.A. times, mostly about the A-Rod cameo. I lost my load as soon as he came tumbling off the roof whilst masturbating furiously!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 20:15:48 GMT
You faggots are anyoying

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 20:15:14 GMT
18:08 is a wacko

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 12:49:23 GMT
Legend has done so much for the gay community and the city of Troy! He and Mongo are such s cute couple and their romps within Motel 6 spas and bathtubs are legendary by now! I heard that Legend enjoys playing some type of homosexual game called “Battleturd” in spas with Mongo where they both go dookie in the water and then gobble down the floaters as quickly as possible!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 07:22:19 GMT
Buuuuurrrrrrrrpppp! Pig Pen here boys. Rook 03:41 I agree that Legend is the most deviant queer in a city of deviant queers. But I like him! His lover Mongo is also a true gentleman. One time I was hanging out in the spa tub of a fellow queer at the Motel 6. There were dozens of floaters bobbing around the water and Legend gobbled them all up before Mongo could have any. Mongo drug Legend out of the tub and gave him a pile driver, then proceeded to have romantic anal sex with an unconcious Legend. The rest of us furiously jerked off to this hot sight! Later that same night I saw Legend fart in his hand and smell it before falling to the ground and jizzing his pants. Damn, I already miss Troy.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 03:41:53 GMT
Hello fellow queers. I got to spend some time with Legend over the holidays. Many are aware of his proclivity to orgasm when farted on. But he also enjoys cupping his hand to his ass, farting in it, then immediately smelling it. I saw him do this twice and both times he then fell to the floor and began convulsing before jizzing his pants. Legend is one sick dude!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:41:33 GMT
Though the name Wanda Barzee may be meaningless to you, Elizabeth Smart is probably not and with reason-she's an incredibly brave survivor. Unfortunately, though, being outspoken about her kidnapping was not enough to keep one of her perpetrators behind bars.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 09:12:00 GMT
06:21 is a fat gay slob Noah is it's name

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 07:04:00 GMT
I saw Howie Mandel’s interview in Entertainment Tonight last night. He discussed the revival of “Deal Or No Deal” and the premiere of his new queer spinoff show, “Anus Or No Anus.” He mentioned that he received a rim job from A-Rod during the series premiere while Corky viciously butt-slammed A-Rod! Apparently A-Rod and Corky each held one of the 25 cases during the episode and Corky went berserk during the episode because he forgot to drink juice and his blood sugar was too low! Corky also viciously beat A-Rod with his case during the show, leaving A-Rod a bloody mess on the floor! It sounds like one super-hot homoerotic game show!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 06:21:12 GMT
Legend, thanks for taking care of my dingleberries! I loved how you gobbled them up then begged me to fart in your mouth! Did you like when I set my fart on fire and it burned off your eyebrows? That was so hot! Remember when Mongo saw you and pointed at you laughing, then bent you over and fired his ‘tard seed up your ass? Good times at the Motel 6 Legend. Why are you now in here denying your queerness and posting as some body inspector? No one is buying it buddy.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 03 Jan 2019 00:44:51 GMT
17:16 sucked off a big sambo for some crack

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 17:16:30 GMT
I love the new year Spice Channel lineup! I saw a promo for a new show called “Love in Bayside”. It stars Saved by the Bell characters Mr. Belding and Screech. Mr. Belding is now a washed up former principal and Screech is still a Zubaz wearing, poofy headed faggot. They live together in a small apartment and it seems to be a take off the ‘Odd Couple’. But one where the roommates are lovers and one constantly ass rapes the other. In the promo I saw Screech complained that Mr. Belding had left out the milk causing it to go bad. Mr. Belding then waddled over and raped Screch for annoying him. I can’t wait for the first episode! I have heard rumors that Corky May guest star in an early episode!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 13:57:37 GMT
Yes. My name is Noel Bum-Munds and I am the florid presenter of this hot new show! The basic premise is to have a number of random dudes stading around bum shaped boxes and fair to say, there is a lot of hot man on man on action, even before the game starts! I won't spoil the surprise, so make sure you tune in for tomorrow's first episode! You must have seen the pilot?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 12:18:23 GMT
Has anyone seen the new game show on the Spice Channel entitled “Anus or No Anus”? Apparently it is some type of queer ripoff of “Deal or No Deal.” I’ve never seen this new game show, although I’ve heard that Corky and A-Rod are supposed to be on Thursday night’s episode!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 09:00:42 GMT
04:30 stuffs Ken dolls up his ass

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 07:38:34 GMT
04:30 is a fat gay old creep

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 07:32:51 GMT
04:30 blah blah blah blah same old fake stories that have never happened fukking nasty gay POS

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 02 Jan 2019 04:30:44 GMT
Buuuurrrrrp! Pig Pen here boys! I just loaded up my big rig, and locked up my apartment. It’s tough to leave the queer paradise that Troy truly is. Legend was an amazing host, and although he’s always on this board posting hateful comments in real life he tounges anus and eats feces like a champ. Over the last two weeks I’ve had the best holiday of my life. Thousands of horny truckers celebrated the holidays the gay Troy way by spreading cheer, and buttholes! Many dumpsters were used for parties and that Edward Jones employee even signed up a few new clients, while also taking dozens of loads in his ass! Every restaurant and other service in Troy caters only to gay people and the Taco Bell even has a new Anus Burrito that contains diarrhea straight from an HIV+ dudes ass! I’ll be back soon Troy. If not sooner I will most definitely be here for Valentines Day! Legend, I can’t wait until you suck another fart from my asshole while Mongo grunts and pounds your asshole! Last night was super special as queer baseball player Anthony Rizzo and his lover Steve Bartman showed up and fed the queer crowd deep dish pizzas and farts! Legend then took thousands of pepperoni fueled farts right to the face as we counted down the new year! Thanks Legend and thank you Troy!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 22:14:07 GMT
Gays like to fukk little boys and goats

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 22:13:39 GMT
19:45 fukk you fukk face POS

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 22:12:43 GMT
Where do you faggots come up with this shit

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 19:45:03 GMT
Soph, don’t stick up for vet. What we have is personal between me and his fat trucker bum hole. I’m his uncle, and good god do I believe he needs hauling over my knee, with his juicy breetches hoiked down and my firm back hand rasping on flesh!
Who are you anyway soph? His lover? I’m related to Corky and have met A-rod when he came to my wedding, so don’t think I do not have standing here!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 01 Jan 2019 17:30:50 GMT
Who is the “fat a$$” referenced by Rookie below? Is Rookie actually Legend again? You really shouldn’t judge the queers who post here. I’m sure there are many types of queers who frequent this fine forum looking for stories about A-Rod and Corky to read while masturbating. The gay men who come here include those who are fat, thin, ‘tards, non-‘tards, midgets, men of regular height, low-T SJWs, janitors, white collar professionals, gas station attendants, etc. ...

No comments: