Sunday, November 27, 2005

Old posts from DustinDiamond.com (part 5)

22nd September 2003 - 03:16:09 AM
4957 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I thought of you the other day when I was in a gas station bathroom in West Hollywood getting it on with a dude I had just met? The dude had a "white man's afro" just like you - he didn't have a beard, but I still managed to wipe up my load with his chin.

By the way, when is Season 2 of Saved By The Bell coming out on DVD??? I ordered Season 1 a couple weeks ago, but it has not yet arrived - it must be on back-order. How much money are you getting from each DVD?

- Kurt Steinberg

21st September 2003 - 07:30:31 PM
4956 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, thanks for posting here. I'm looking forward to your new guestbook. However, please keep this guestbook active - your gay fans need a place to post their homosexual fantasies pertaining to you! On the other hand, feel free to purge the racist messages because there is no room for such messages in a queer guestbook.

What's the deal with your forum webpage? It's been down for a few days. You need to fix it.

- Kurt Steinberg

19th September 2003 - 12:17:27 AM
4920 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, let's get together for manly love. Come over to my place and I'll undress for you - then you can French-kiss my sphincter! I'll leave a "turtle-head" sticking out of my cornhole in case you get the munchies!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

10th September 2003 - 12:10:19 AM
4905 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond,

Have you ever heard people talk after they've inhaled helium from a helium balloon? Their voices get very high pitched and it can be quite funny.

I wonder what your voice would sound like if I farted in your mouth and you inhaled my ass gas. Come over to my place so we can find out!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

08th September 2003 - 03:34:05 AM
4903 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, where was your webpage earlier today? It was down. I came here earlier hoping to find some fine masturbation material (as I usually do), but your website was down! Luckily, however, I was able to find last week's Best Buy ad with the picture of the Saved By The Bell DVD being offered for sale - so things turned out ok!!!

From here on out, please ensure that your website stays up!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

05th September 2003 - 02:36:28 AM
4889 : Kurt Steinberg
Richie, why would anyone who posts here want to spill their man-milk all Tiffani Thiessen's fun bags? Don't you realize that everyone who posts here is queer? This guestbook was created for two reasons: (1) to allow Diamond's fans to schedule gay sex with him, and (2) to share homosexual fantasies involving Diamond.

In response to your comments about Diamond's beard, I'll bet that it does have a strong odor. I'm sure it probably smells like either Belding's of Slater's ass!!!

I personally would love to meet Diamond in the alleyway behind a gas station sometime. I'd like to sit on his head and drop ass and then blow my load all over his neatly trimmed beard. Then I'll quickly drive away, leaving by himself next to a dumpster!

- Kurt Steinberg

04th September 2003 - 11:34:02 PM
4886 : Kurt Steinberg
Gwando, thanks for posting the pics of Diamond in the forum! I've already lost numerous loads tossing off while looking at that erotic material!!! I want to rub Diamond's neatly trimmed beard all over my ball-sack!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

04th September 2003 - 01:28:48 AM
4865 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, we still need to meet up in West Hollywood. Let's meet at the gas station on Hollywood Blvd. We'll go in the back by the dumpster and I'll squirt my load in you eye and smack you int he face with my penis!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

02nd September 2003 - 11:24:35 PM
4821 : Kurt Steinberg
Gwando, did you really think that I meant that my 3 loads in 20 were the only ones I lost that day? They certainly were not - in fact, I lost 3 additional loads within the 15 minutes prior to looking at the Best Buy ad. This picture of Diamond made me lose those other loads: http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/jesturefool/game.jpg
This picture makes me wish I was under the table sucking Diamond off!!!

So I lost 6 loads in 35 minutes!

- Kurt Steinberg

02nd September 2003 - 01:31:41 AM
4810 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please come over to my place Friday night. Please don't drink anything before you arrive - you need to be thristy when you arrive on my doorstep. I will then treat you to a tall, cool glass of piss! It's straight from my own bladder!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

02nd September 2003 - 12:02:39 AM
4808 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I was elated when I saw the Saved By The Bell DVD in yesterday's Best Buy advertisement! When I saw your face smiling back at me, I whipped out my rod and started cracking one off! After about 20 minutes, I'd already lost three loads on the ad! I need to go get another ad at mt local Best Buy - it's great masturbation material!!!

- Kurt

28th August 2003 - 11:33:54 AM
4718 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I'm glad that your website administrator (message 4679) has finally decided to clean up this board! We finally have concrete proof that this board is for discussing homosexual relations with Diamond exclusively - I've been saying the same thing for months!

Sandra (messages 4682 and 4684), I'm glad that you realize that one of the purposes of this board is to schedule gay sex with Diamond. Regarding your question, one of Diamond's best features is his neatly trimmed beard - I want to rub it wll over my nutsack.

- Kurt Steinberg

27th August 2003 - 01:39:39 AM
4671 : Kurt Steinberg
Gwando (message 4662), I'll definitely make a batch of Kool-aid for you if you bring Diamond with you to my place. I could make tons of money selling my drink on the Internet, seeing as how the queer market is quite large.

However, I'm afraid I can't make you a batch with a floater. My floaters are reserved for Diamond only! I'm sorry - I hope you understand!

- Kurt Steinberg

26th August 2003 - 11:24:16 AM
4655 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, come over to my place and I'll make some Kool-Aid for you. First, I'll dump the drink mix into a pitcher of water. Then I will stir the mixture with my penis for a couple minutes. Next, I'll toss off and squirt my load into the pitcher. Finally, I'll serve you a glass of my high-protein drink - you'll find the pubic hairs in your drink to be quite tasty!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

24th August 2003 - 08:05:54 PM
4607 : Kurt Steinberg
The author of message 4606 ought to go shampoo my crotch! Listen assclown, I haven't posted since Thursday because I was on vacation - I took a weekend trip out to Key West where I met a hot Cuban immigrant who sucked me off in a gas station bathroom!

Diamond, your goatee really turns me on! Will you rub your neatly trimmed beard all over my ballsack? It'll be a blast!

- Kurt Steinberg

22nd August 2003 - 04:22:29 AM
4484 : Kurt Steinberg
Soap (message 4475), I will definitely meet you at the Tulsa Holiday Inn for hedonistic activities, provided you are male!!! We'll each lose many loads while while watching Saved By The Bell tapes!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

21st August 2003 - 02:45:27 AM
4451 : Kurt Steinberg
Ham span, I agree with you. The quality of the gay sex discussions has the potential to be much better in Diamond's fourms. Unfortunately, however, Chachi managed to find Diamond's forum and posts his anti-faggot messages (and perverted pictures) over there.

Chachi, stop posting here and on Diamond's forum page! Also, I think it's pretty pathetic that you have to post here under Ham's, my, and Amanda's names from time to time, you turd!

- Kurt Steinberg

P.S. Is anyone up for an anal boot tonight???

19th August 2003 - 02:59:46 AM
4374 : Kurt Steinberg
Amanda, kiss my queer ass! Did you read all of my posts in the forum page??? I chastised the sicko who posted that pick. Such pictures should not be posted. Diamond's forum is for gay-sex stories, NOT pictures! The forum was created to provide a means for Diamond's fans to swap homosexual fantasies and schedule manly love with Diamond!

And no, I am not Gwando! Gwando, Ham Span, and I are simply homosexual fans of Diamond! I've never met them, but I'd like to have a queer orgy with them and Diamond!

Besides, it seems obvious that you and Chachi are the same person! You both post the same type of harassing messages.

You and "Da Chach" ought to go shampoo my crotch!!!

- Kurt Steinberg

No comments: