Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Additional posts from Dustindiamond.com

Here's some additional posts from the queer Dustindiamond.com guestbook:

04th August 2003 - 03:25:06 AM
3846 : Kurt Steinberg
Nathan, I was on Saved By The Bell. In the famous (actually, it's "infamous") lost episode from the 2nd season, I was the student involved in the shower scene with diamond - he kept soaping my nutsack! Ha ha, just kidding!

Actually, I'm merely a contributor to this fine message board. Ham Span and I help keep this board as queer as possible!

- Kurt Steinberg
03rd August 2003 - 03:52:41 AM
3834 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I am gay and I do want to play "hide the salami" with you. However, I did not post message 4224! Chachi, quit posting under my name, you donkey-raper!!!

Diamond, let's get together for queer sex in the bathroom of the "Blue Oyster"!!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
02nd August 2003 - 11:27:09 PM
3804 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I will keep it queer! Is it true that you stopped paying your water bill and the water company subsequently shut off the water to your apartment? If so, you must smell like ass right now! Why don't you come over to my place - I'll clean you up. You can get naked and I'll give you a "golden shower" and then I will fart in your face, two inches from your grotesquely large nose!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
02nd August 2003 - 07:08:57 PM
3776 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, take your neo-nazi rants to another forum!!! You are a pathetic loser.

Are you really the tranny in the picture linked below? If so, did Diamond suck you off? What about the guy behind you with the sunglasses?

- Kurt Steinberg
02nd August 2003 - 02:47:52 AM
3765 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, let's get together for manly love!!! You need to dress up in your "leather-boy" outfit and I'll wear my crotchless pants! Go can go over to one of my favorite bars, the "Blue Oyster"!!! There's a sausage party there every night!

- Kurt Steinberg
01st August 2003 - 11:39:56 AM
3747 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, leave this message board NOW!!!

You certainly did not scare me from this board. I didn't post yesterday because I was out at a local gay bar all night - I was sucked off by three guys in the bathroom! One of the guys looked kind of like Diamond. Diamond, were you at "The Manhole" last night???

- Kurt Steinberg
31st July 2003 - 11:04:43 AM
3704 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, why are you posting links about gay marriage? I don't want to get married to another guy, and neither do most of the homosexuals who post here. Instead, I only want to indiscriminately lose my loads all over dudes I meet in gas station and rest area bathrooms across the country! I don't even care whether I know their names!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
30th July 2003 - 02:54:44 AM
3621 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please join my swing club! The swing club consists of 4 other dudes and myself. I met 3 of the four guys at gas station bathrooms in Nevada. I met the fourth next to the dumpster behind a gas station in Key West.

I will sit on your face and drop ass while Rob sits on your crotch. Meanwhile, the other 3 guys will blow their loads all over your chunky, out-of-shape, body! I'm gonna have some fun!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
29th July 2003 - 02:09:39 AM
3593 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, let's get together. We can go out and eat dinner at Medieval Times. Then we go back to my place, get naked and have our own "swordfight"!!!! You can chomp on my blade!!!

- Kurt steinberg

29th July 2003 - 02:02:27 AM
3592 : Kurt Steinberg
Bostah, welcome to the Dustin Diamond webpage! I'm quite pleased that you've already discovered that this is a faggots-only forum with the express purpose of arranging gay sex with Diamond.

Ham Span and I figured this out immediately (the neon green and pink colors are a dead giveaway!!!), but Chachi hasn't gotten this through his thick skull! Maybe he'll leave if I take a dump on his head - that's what I'd like to do to Diamond. I'd also like to squirt my load into Diamond's grotesquely large nose!

- Kurt Steinberg
28th July 2003 - 02:32:13 AM
3564 : Kurt Steinberg
This message board has become a cesspool of humanity!!! What once was a fanatastic homosexual guestbook has become a forum of libel!!!

I am the real Kurt Steinberg! I certainly did not post messages 3717, 3718, or 3721 - I do not, nor have I ever, had sex with my parents or Chachi. I am a flaming queer, not an incestuous monster! Yes, it is true that I want to play "hide the salami" with Diamond and make him drink my loads. However, I have the utmost respect for my parents and would never have sex with them!

My fans on this message board know that I would never post anything incestuous! Also, unlike the turd who posted messages 3717, 3718, or 3721, I know how to spell my own name and use proper grammar!

If you don't want to toss Diamond's salad, you shouldn't post to Diamond's guestbook!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
27th July 2003 - 12:04:27 AM
3554 : Kurt Steinberg
This is a post from the real Kurt Steinberg - message 3704 was posted by an imposter! Chachi, or whomever posted message 3704, you didn't fool anyone. Everyone who peruses this guestbook knows that Kurt Steinberg writes intelligent posts concerning homosexual fantasies involving Diamond. Message 3704, on the other hand, appears to have been written by an illiterate retard!!! Moreover, message 3704 contain the English spellings of "behavior" and "offense," which the real Kurt Steinberg would never use.

The real Kurt Steinberg is gay and would like to play "prison with Diamond"!!! Diamond, please drop the soap!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
25th July 2003 - 01:16:52 AM
3531 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, stop posting here!!!!

It's bad enough that you have to post under the name "Chachi." Why do you also feel the need to post under the names "Fart," "Bryan Adams," Heavy A," "Scott Baio," etc.? It's really quite pathetic!

Apparently Chachi gets off on posting under many different names on Diamond's guestbook - do you masturbate while posting here??? I crack one off when I watch Diamond in episodes of Saved By The Bell, but not when I post here!!! Get a life you loser!!! Go post on a heterosexual Dustin Diamond webpage, not on this queer webpage!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
24th July 2003 - 02:55:13 AM
3479 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I was just in my bathroom cracking one off while thinking about your toned buttocks - I wiped myself up with my Saved By The Bell handtowels! You need to delete the off-topic posts in your guestbook - you should start by deleting Chachi's posts. I don't understand why that moron keeps posting here. He doesn't seem to realize that this guestbook was originally intended for homosexuals to post their queer fantasies about you!

Chachi, you need to come clean and admit that you want to toss Diamond's salad!!! If you don't, then you should go post on the Happy Days board.

- Kurt Steinberg
23rd July 2003 - 01:24:18 AM
3426 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi = Richard Speck!!!

Chachi, your posts are not welcome in Diamond's guestbook. Please leave and post to the "Jonie Loves Chachi" guestbook.

You need to stop forcing your heterosexual views on the rest of us! Only faggots should post here! Don't hate me just because I want to use Diamond's mouth as my own personal toilet!

If you don't want to schedule gay sex with Diamond, then you should leave! Diamond, speaking of schedules, please pen me in for 10:45 tomorrow night next to the dumpster behind the gas station over in West Hollywood - I'll feed you my hot load!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
19th July 2003 - 11:19:08 PM
3392 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi, please stop posting here - your posts add nothing to this guestbook.


If Diamond isn't queer, then why did he pick neon green and pink as the colors for his guestbook? It's obvious to Han Spam, me, and most of the other posters that this guestbook is for homosexuals to post their gay fantasies about Diamond. Don't hate me just because I want to get naked, sit on Diamond's grotesquely large nose, and spin myself around like a top!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
18th July 2003 - 01:45:49 AM
3357 : Kurt Steinberg
Chachi = Jeffrey Dahmer!

Please stop posting here. Your comments are not helpful. Why do you feel the need to attack me on these boards? As I have said many times before, this is a queers-only board, and there are only 2 reasons why one should post here:
1. To tell Diamond how much he sucks; and
2. To schedule gay sex with Diamond.

Your posts meet neither of these criteria - you posted that I eat farts. I have never eaten a fart. However, I would like to sit on your head and drop ass!!! Diamond can take pictures and post them on his guestbook!

- Kurt Steinberg
17th July 2003 - 11:20:43 AM
3349 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond,

I was reading about the Tour De France when I saw a picture that reminded me of you! This is what you may look after I do you in the cornhole!!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=1058200067.tour_de_france_tdf131&prov=ap
17th July 2003 - 02:56:00 AM
3338 : Kurt Steinberg
Ham, let me know if you do decide to go to Key West. Did you ever see the 1993 movie "True Lies" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger? Once the scenes takes place along a bridge connecting the Keys - part of the bridge was blown up in the movie. Anyway, one time back in '96 when I was visiting Key West, I met some dude in the bathroom of a local gas station. I butt-slammed and then took him to a spot beneath that bridge where he proceeded to suck me off, Diamond-style!!! I'm sure that if you go, you'll also hook up with some dudes in a gas station bathroom - that's the best way to meet other homosexuals in the Florida Keys!!!

- Kurt Steinberg
16th July 2003 - 03:10:46 AM
3331 : Kurt Steinberg
Ham Span, if you're looking for cities overrun with faggots, look no further than Key West, Florida or San Francisco, California. I've personally lost many loads in Key West - usually to some dude I just met in a gas station bathroom!!! I've also heard that Madison, Wisconsin has a huge queer population. Isn't that where Diamond supposedly live now? No surprise there.

I really want Diamond to call me. I'd like to use his face as my personal rocking chair. I'll eat some Taco Bell and then sit on his face and drop some nasty ass, just the way he likes it. Then he can play "chef" and toss my salad - he needs to add his own personal ranch dressing.

- Kurt Steinberg
13th July 2003 - 10:28:04 PM
3265 : Kurt Steinberg
Ham span, this is still a good website. I routinely laugh my ass off at half of the messages I read here.

Moreover, this guestbook still fulfills its primary purpose - lots of queers always post here, hoping to set up homosexual encounters with Diamond. Most of the non-queers post here simply to tell Diamond how much he sucks.

I still want to squirt my load in Diamond's eye, toss his salad, and take a dump on his head!

- Kurt

No comments: