Here are some AI-generated videos of Screech driving a vehicle while listening to the radio in his car when he becomes mentally disturbed after hearing someone belch or fart.
In these first two videos, Screech is driving in his car when the radio station DJ belches loudly:
In this video, Screech is driving his car when the radio station DJ farts loudly:
In this video, Screech is driving a semi-truck while talking on a CB radio when he hears someone belch loudly and then almost loses control of the semi-truck:
15 comments:
Screech really was a total idiot. I wonder what kind of radio station he’d listen to that would have a DJ belching and farting. At the same time I’m not sure why he’d overreact just because someone burped or farted and he heard it on his radio? The same with his CB. First, who would let that idiot drive a giant truck? Second, why would someone belching cause him to lose control of the truck? I did like that when the DJ ripped ass his crappy radio seemed to release some fumes into the car!
Bob, I’m surprised that Screech would be startled by the guy on the radio belching and farting. One would think that Screech would tune in just to hear that!
Guys, when I’m hauling a big load across the country I tune in to many different radio stations. Many times I’ve heard someone belch or fart into the radio, and I just took that as a sign of down home hospitality. Screech was a total idiot for his reactions. Especially when he was driving an 18 wheeler, and acted like a fool just because of a nice belch. He nearly flipped his rig over, and was more worried about yelling “Zoinks” than he was about the load he was hauling!
I have been a long-haul trucker for the past 25 years. I question who the hell would hire Screech to drive a big rig. Also, does the idiot really have the Class A CDL license required to drive a big rig truck???
We truck drivers get bored during long 13-15 hour days (or longer) hauling goods across this great land. To liven things up, we often get on our CBs and have belching contests! Screech should have known that this was likely to happen, as there are questions relating to this during the Class A CDL driving test.
I was in my Kenworth hauling merchandise for a big box store about ten years ago when I got near “Bed Bug Ville” - that is our CB nickname for Reno, Nevada. I turned on my CB to see if there was any warnings about police or speed traps, but it was just random people ripping ass over the CB radio! I guess that was just trucker humor!
Diesel, 20 years ago the CB was a real tool for the long haul trucker. We’d get traffic info and speed trap info, now with cell phones the CB has deteriorated into a farting contest! It’s mainly a bunch of dudes belching and farting to see who has the loudest/longest fart or belch. One time I was headed towards the Donner pass in winter and hit up the CB to check on road conditions. All I got back was a loud belch followed by what had to have been a 15 second fart!
I flipped to channel 35 on my CB when I was driving near Oklahoma City back in 2007. I heard what sounded like a slapping sound followed by someone yelling “Zoinks!” periodically. I later discovered that Screech was working as an unpaid bathroom attendant at a rest stop on the I-40. Ever since I discovered this, I have wondered whether the slapping sound I heard was instead butt-slamming, possibly by Screech. There was a lot of static on that channel, so it was hard to tell…
There was a special type of radio invented in the mid-90s which produced a fart odor in response to certain cues. It was not very popular, except as gag gifts. However, it is nice to see that Screech had one in his car on the video posted of the radio announcer ripping a fart and then a visible fart appeared to come out of his car radio. The “fart radio” included a small tank into which a fart juice chemical was loaded. In response to a particular cue, a mist of the fart juice sprayed out, in a manner similar to how home air fresheners work. However, instead of spraying a floral scent, a fart radio sprays a stench which smells like a stinky anus! I bet Screech loved that fart radio!
Radio expert, that’s one of the gayest sounding products of all times. In my day we used to CB to check traffic, weather conditions, and what the lot lizards were up to. Now it’s farting and belching contests, and radios that emit fart smells! Back in maybe 2008 I remember that Screech guy on the CB soliciting people to come to his Halloween themed truck stop bathroom where he was an unpaid attendant. I believe this was somewhere in Texas. I could hear people farting and belching on him and he kept yelling “Zoinks” before the line went dead.
Big Rig, there are also credible reports about Screech using a cologne which had an anus-flavored scent. There was an AI video posted about a month ago of Screech trying to purchase a “pepperoni fart” cologne at a department store! It would not surprise me if Screech also used mouthwash which smelled like diarrhea stinky buttholes as well! Screech really enjoyed the smell of anuses, so my probably had more than one fart radio - perhaps his bedroom alarm clock had a fart radio in it?
It seemed that Screech’s entire life revolved around farts and belches, with farts being primary. He was infatuated with smelling like, and smelling buttholes. Does anyone know if he ever sought out psychiatric help? I for one hope he is found living in the woods and brought to a government research facility. I think studying him could really help us understand the deviant mind.
Screech was obsessed with all kinds of stuff that made no sense. Why would he drive a Yugo, or a Gremlin? Two of the worst cars ever made? Why did he buy Zubaz brand items that cost more, and were inferior to every other product on the market. He seemed to think that was his identity. Then while most men were buying Polo, Drakkar Noir, and other colognes, he was buying ones that smelled like an anus?! Then, when things went south, and he couldn’t get work, instead of just getting normal job he became an unpaid bathroom attendant where he made a few hundred dollars a year. Somehow he saw that as a career where he could still hang around dudes, leer at them, and sniff farts. Now he lives in the woods with a family of Sasquatch’s!
Barf, Screech certainly did have a fascination with sniffing anuses and smelling farts. I heard that he enjoyed felling the warm mist hitting his skin from a wet fart ripped in his face. It isn’t my cup of tea, but it apparently brought exquisite pleasure to Screech!
Bob, I always assumed that Screech drove a Yugo and a Gremlin for the same reason for why people willing stay at crappy 1-star motels overrun with bed bugs - to save a few bucks. Were Zubaz more expensive than sweatpants or jeans? I never shopped for hem myself, so I don’t remember what they cost, but if Screech paid a premium for those pants, then I don’t understand what his motivation was for wearing them…
Dong Fondler, the Zubaz brand pants were one of the most normal things Screech purchased. He also purchased many other Zubaz brand items that cost much more than normal brands, and were far inferior. He bought a Zubaz brand car if I recall! It had Saran Wrap for windows! He also purchased a Zubaz brand plane, and many other Zubaz brand items that immediately fell apart. He frittered away his entire SBTB checks on Zubaz brand merchandise thinking it would make him cool.
Bob, didn’t Screech buy Mr. Belding a pair of Zubaz underwear or possibly Zubaz pants which disintegrated when Mr. Belding ripped a powerful fart? I remember reading about something like this happening at some point. Or maybe it was when Corky wore a Zubaz brand diaper? I also seem to recall an episode where Screech was a drug mule who ingested cocaine or something like that was stored in inferior Zubaz brand baggies, but the baggies tore and Screech ended up in the hospital when the drugs got into his system.
Screech is funnier in the AI videos in the new post than he ever was in real life doing standup comedy.
Post a Comment