Monday, July 06, 2026

AI-Generated Videos of Dustin Diamond Auditioning for his Role on "Saved By The Bell"

There were likely hundreds of actors who interviewed for the role of Screech on "Saved By The Bell."  Here are several AI-generated videos of Dustin Diamond interviewing for the role of Screech.

In the first two videos, Screech repeatedly yells "Zoinks!" in an incredibly annoying manner:



In this video, the show's producer gets annoyed and belches in Diamond's face during the audition:

In this video, the show's producer farts repeatedly in Diamond's face to test how Diamond responds with "Zoinks!"

 
 
*** Update ***
 
Someone posted a link to a pitch book which Dustin Diamond prepared in an attempt to secure a role as "Shaggy" in the 2002 live-action "Scooby-Doo" movie.  Here are pages from the pitch book.  I wonder how Dustin Diamond's audition went - did he say "Zoinks!" so many times that the producers got annoyed and kicked him out?
 
 



30 comments:

Edgar said...

Why would anyone seeing these auditions have ever allowed him to play Screech? My only thought is the producers wanted someone they knew would annoy all the other characters, leading to farts to the face, and many butt-slammings!

Herbert said...

Has Screech been spotted lately? After reading about his relative Scritch I want to be just like those colonial heroes and butt-slam him! I am willing to travel to do so, even if I have to head into Sasquatch territory!

Flapjack said...

I bet that Screech had multiple rounds of interviews before he secured the role of Screech. The show’s producers would stuff their faces with Taco Bell and wash that down with huge cups of Mountain Dew. They would then call Screech into a room for his audition, where they would belch and rip ass in Diamond’s face! They probably decided to cast Diamond early on in the process, but kept having him come back just to belch and fart on him more times!

Bob Buttocks said...

I wonder if Screech ever auditioned for any big movie roles. It would be pretty funny if there were recordings of him auditioning for a character like Jack Sparrow, or for the lead in the movie “Titanic”.

Flapjack said...

Bob, I remember reading that Screech auditioned for a role as Shaggy in the live action Scoobie-Doo movie which came out in 2002. Screech was upset that he didn’t get the role which went to Matthew Lillard. I bet that Screech got butt-slammed and ate farts and feces during multiple rounds of auditions, only to lose the role to a better actor.

Flapjack said...

Here is an interesting find! Screech actually prepared a pitch booklet for himself to try to secure a role in the 2002 Scooby-Doo movie!

See https://x.com/wallywingert/status/1383224523663691783

Flapjack said...

That pitch book includes a line which reads, “Dustin Diamond possesses a huge legion of fans from all over the world!”

Bob Buttocks said...

Scooby-Doo was a pretty high profile movie with a bunch of young stars in it. Why the hell would Screech think he’d get the role because he yelled “Zoinks” a bunch of times while being butt-slammed by a middle aged principal on a Saturday morning TV Show? His legions of fans consisted of a bunch of rabidly homosexual dudes who wanted to schedule times to meet up in a dumpster where they desired to take a dump in his mouth! Matthew Lillard had been in a number of high profile movies. I wonder if Screech even got an invitation to audition for “Shaggy”? If so I’d love to see his audition footage. I bet he just stood there yelling “Zoinks” just like in the above AI films!

Bob Buttocks said...

I was able to find a Twitter link to a person who claimed to have done the writing for that pitch.

https://x.com/wallywingert/status/1383224523663691783?s=46&t=yBJQjAmkkoslSBnU33nUfg

He claims this was done well before the live action movie was being done. Did Screech think a studio would build a movie around him?!

Sluggo said...

The only role I wanna see that cock-goblin in is one where he gets gang-banged in the ass by 10 well-hung black dudes and then drains the steaming nut-juice out of every last one of them, catching every last drop of their pungent loads and then spitting it back in the faces of the demasi bros. when they show up for band practice! Rah-Roh!!...

Bob Buttocks said...

If Screech had any brains he would have played Shaggy in some hardcore gay parody of Scooby-Doo. Now that would have been a blockbuster!

Anonymous said...

Someone made a YouTube short about Screech’s attempt to gain a role in the movie: https://youtube.com/shorts/-q3C95byuMU?si=aVYzPh5_kWd5-h9U

Larry Dong said...

Screech even claimed that Casey Kasem, the original voice of Shaggy on the cartoon, taught him to do the voice. But we all know how lazy Screech was - he probably talked with Casey Kasem for five minutes and then claimed that he taught him the voice during that short conversation. Casey Kasem was a guest on that dance competition episode of Saved By The Bell - perhaps that is where Screech spoke to Casey Kasem and allegedly learned the voice.

Bob Buttocks said...

Larry, Screech made up all kinds of stuff. Who knows if Casey taught him anything. It’s more likely he annoyed Casey while he was taking a dump on the set of SBTB and to get rid of him told him he did a good “Shaggy” voice.

Pepe said...

I wish they had offered Screech the role of Shaggy in the live action movie. Then when he showed up the first day they could have told him they rethought things and hired Matthew Lillard instead. Screech would have been all sad, but would have perked up when they told him he could be an unpaid bathroom attendant for the crews port-o-potty.

Urine Stench said...

Pepe, I have never seen the movie, so I don’t know what the plot is. However, I think that they should have had a scene where they stop at a gas station to fill up the tank in the Mystery-mobile. While the preppy blonde guy with the white sweater (I don’t know his name) fills up the gas tank, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy walk into the men’s room and are disgusted because it is filthy and looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in the past decade. Suddenly, Screech emerges from a stall and says he is an unpaid bathroom attendant here to serve their needs. Shaggy says “Zoinks! I need you to service my penis and ass needs, you hook-nosed rim goblin!” Shaggy proceeds to slug Screech in the gut, causing Scooby-Doo to laugh hysterically. Shaggy yanks off Screech’s Zubaz pants and starts butt-slamming him! Meanwhile, Scooby-Doo walks into front of Screech and rips a wet fart in Screech’s face! I think it would have been a funny scene and a great addition to the movie.

Pepe said...

Urine Stench, that scene would have made me want to see the movie! I never saw it myself, but if I knew Screech was in it ,and got butt-slammed by Shaggy, I would have gone! Scooby-Doo could have offered Screech a “Scooby Snack” then when Screech accepted he could have given him a nice Scooby turd! Screech should have kept those bathrooms clean during his downtime. Instead he normally laid in a hammock and fondled himself while looking at an old Bayside High yearbook!

Urine Stench said...

Stan Lee has recurring roles in Marvel movies where he made an appearance for a few seconds. Screech should have also had recurring roles for a few seconds in comedy movies. I know I would laugh if Screech appeared in a scene for a couple seconds and then someone suddenly belched or farted in his face, causing Screech to yell “Zoinks!”

Pepe said...

Urine Stench, Stan Lee was someone everyone liked, and he’d actually created the characters for the movies he was in. Screech created nothing, and was almost universally disliked. I remember he had a cameo in that David Spade movie Dickie Roberts. I wish Danny Bonaduce had ripped ass in his face, while Greg Brady belched food particles into his Jew-fro. As they didn’t go that route, and just had Screech sitting there talking, it was completely unfunny. I do recall Screech had a cameo in some Vince Vaughn movie. I never saw the full movie, but saw the clip Screech was in. The Vince Vaughn character was furious Screech got into some nightclub before he did. That’s not bad, but it would have been far better if Vince had grabbed Screech, held his face to his ass, and ripped a nice fart.

Pepe said...

Here is a link to the clip. If only Vince had grabbed Screech and farted in him, eliciting a “Zoinks” this would have been perfect. As it is it’s not bad as they are clearly making fun of Screech.

https://youtu.be/R4oZxkTCBqI?is=yer5PnsPvUutWA-m

Urine Stench said...

Pepe, that scene was funny, but why was there a hot girl with Screech? It would have been more realistic if a 300lb woman holding a bag of fast food had been with him. It would have been better if Mr. Belding had been with Screech and had ripped a loud fart during the scene. Screech didn’t even say “Zoinks!”

General Chung said...

Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is having the great filmmakers from North Korea film a movie starring Screech. In it, Screech plays an unpaid bathroom attendant who is annoying and a big screw up. Screech ends up being disrespecting an esteemed general and gets slapped and knocked into a puddle of urine on the bathroom floor. Screech also ends up being butt-slammed by a high-ranking General. By the end of the movie, Screech realizes how lucky he is to live in North Korea and becomes a great unpaid bathroom attendant. This movie works on many levels - Screech represents the moral decay of western civilization, before he is saved by the great Generals of North Korea.

TV Critic said...

The budget for the 2002 Scooby Doo movie was $84 million. There’s simply no way in hell that the movie’s producers ever seriously considered casting Screech in a movie with that much money on the line! I could maybe have envisioned Screech playing Shaggy in a low-budget made for TV movie. A TV movie like that could have been a success for a lower tier channel at the time, such as the WB or UPN. They could have aired a commercial of Screech dressed up as Shaggy while talking to Scooby Doo when other characters in the movie fart and belch in Screech’s face! I know that I would have tuned in just to watch other characters fart on Screech.

Bob Buttocks said...

Urine Stench, I noticed Screech had a hot girl with him. That nearly ruined the movie. He should have either had an obese hog eating a giant Beef N Cheddar, or Mr. Belding eating a massive slice of pepperoni pizza.

TV Critic, Matthew Lillard was a well known actor who had been in a number of hit movies such as “Scream”. He was tall and lanky and didn’t have a giant hook nose, which made him a superior “Shaggy” in every way to Screech. I also agree, when a studio is spending that much money they don’t want a weirdo who had never had a major role in any feature film, and whose acting career was limited to playing a ridiculous character on a kids Saturday morning TV show.

General Chung Fanatic said...

I recall seeing a documentary about a few Americans who defected to North Korea in the 1950’s. They were put in your dear leaders movies and always portrayed evil American characters. I recall James Dresnock, who was a big fat guy, was the star of a few of said movies. You should have used him to release pepperoni farts to show your citizens how even our farts are quite deadly! Did you ever consider doing a live action “Scooby Doo”. Would you have cheaped out a let Screech play “Shaggy”? If you do please send me a copy.

General Chung said...

General Chung Fanatic, we are having Screech act in many movies so show the immorality of the United States. We filmed a movie where Screech sniffs a General’s ass and eats his feces out of the toilet. The crazy thing is that Screech did not even know we were filming him and these actions were not in a script - Screech did them on his own! He’s a real freak

General Chung Fanatic said...

General Chung, I believe you are a very honorable man, and I apologize for the miscreant you inherited from my country. Screech is a deviant that many people have tried teaching lessons to over many years. They have all failed. Screech remains as annoying and repugnant as ever. I’m sure seeing him sniff one of your comrades asses, then eat his feces, was very upsetting. Have you thought about potentially using Screech for your space program? Instead of sending one of your countrymen into outer space I’d recommend you send Screech! Maybe even send him to Mars! Just think how proud all North Koreans would be to send that loser to another planet!

General Chung said...

Screech was a terrible unpaid bathroom attendant when he first arrived in North Korea. He would slack at his job and there were always pubic hairs and some urine on the floor below the urinals. His job performance was unacceptable. So I dropped my pants, pressed my bare ass against his face, and ripped a stinky fart in order to punish him. However, I think he enjoyed it, as he started moaning and flopping around in the floor like he was in ecstasy! I think I even felt his tongue in the crack of my ass when I farted! He is a real sicko

Anonymous said...

Screech really ended up on the receiving end of some massive belches and farts in the new post!

Robby said...

Yes he did, and one time I even scrubbed some of my shit into his jew-fro, giving it a lustrous shine & manageability that it was lacking before.