Friday, May 15, 2020

Queer Posts From the How to be Punk Forum - Part 2

I found more hot spank-worthy posts in the How to be Punk forum:

Carbon Fiber said May 15, 2020 @ 12:39 am
Today I was speaking with a gym coach at a local high school, and he informed me his locker room had been broken into and the only thing they took were used jock straps. It seems there is an epidemic where deranged gay men are taking advantage of regulations regarding wearing face masks. These deranged weirdos are wearing used jock straps to derive sexual pleasure! I’ve seen dozens of weirdos doing this and I believe it’s disgusting. Hopefully president Trump passes a law to throw these degenerates into prison!

Gary said May 14, 2020 @ 3:50 am
Anonymous, how dare you attack Andrew! He’s doing the Lord’s work by operating this fine website for fans of punk music. If you were a true fan of punk music, you would appreciate that an eclectic group of people follow the genre. There was a time where fans of punk music often had spiky hair or colored streaks in their hair. But times change and the fans of punk music have also evolved. The country has changed in recent years and now there are many mentally deranged homosexuals who love the music. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing as someone needs to purchase tickets so that punk bands can survive. But it does mean that more and more people who attend punk concerts are going to be the type of guys who loiter in men’s rooms trying to catch a glimpse of random strangers pissing at urinals or who loco themselves in a stall so they can pleasure themselves to the sounds and smells of someone in an adjacent stall taking a loud and smelly dump. You should really try to be more open and accepting of this alternative lifestyle.

Anonymous said May 13, 2020 @ 1:15 pm
Holy fucking shit, this is freakin’ horrible! WTF is going on here? Why is there SO MUCH gay bullshit?? Andrew!! Get the FUCK over here, and explain why this is happening??
If this site is gonna be like this...then I can’t visit anymore. It’s disgusting - polluted by gay retards. And I used to actually LIKE this site. Andrew, if you want punks to visit your site, you’d better get the fuck moving. Otherwise you’re gay LOL

TrumpSuckz said May 13, 2020 @ 12:59 pm
Hey Carbon Fiber! Did you know that you are a sad little fucker? Trump is an idiot. Fuck off.

Gary said May 13, 2020 @ 7:14 am
When I was in college I did some freelance work for the school's student newspaper. One time I was assigned to go to a club downtown and write a review of a performance by a queercore band called "Pansy Division." I had never heard of that band or queercore before, so it was totally new to me. When I showed up I discovered that I appeared to be the only heterosexual in the club, so I positioned myself so that I was standing with my back to a wall in order to protect my ass from any deviants. During the show, the lead singer pranced around the stage while he sang various dance songs. There was a makeshift mosh pit where people in the audience would jump up against each other - they appeared to be trying to jump so that their asses would hit someone in the chest while ripping ass. I thought it was nasty, but the guys in the mosh pit were really into it. I only stayed at the concert for about 45 minutes because the entire club started to smell like an anus from all of the heinous farts being released in the mosh pit.

Bob Buttocks said May 12, 2020 @ 11:09 pm
My favorite punk rock band was DD and the Dicksmokers. Their bass player was Dustin Diamond from “Saved by the Bell”. They would whip the crowd into a homoerotic frenzy with hits like “rim goblin”. I lost many a load at their shows!

British Bulldog said May 12, 2020 @ 11:41 am
No, he's dead you stupid bitch. :)

Chrissy said May 12, 2020 @ 11:40 am
My favorite punk rock band ever is Linkin Park and I think that their singer, Chester Bennington, is totally gorgeous - does anybody in here know if he's married?

Brian said May 11, 2020 @ 1:49 am
I went to see a Ramones cover band a few years ago when I visited Chicago. The cover band was pretty decent. During a brief intermission, I went to the men’s room to take a piss and there was someone in one of the bathroom stalls who must have had Irritable Bowel Syndrome or some type of stomach virus - that guy was moaning like he was in pain and was loudly spraying diarrhea. The bathroom smelled quite foul but I otherwise didn’t give this much thought until recently when I read that farting and flushing toilets can aerosolize droplets of Coronavirus. When the lockdowns end and punk bands resume having shows, we all need to be watchful for these types of incidents to keep ourselves healthy.

John said May 10, 2020 @ 5:29 am
I went for a 5-mile run today, my first run outside in months. After about 1.5 miles, I started running on a high school’s track and encountered a group of several young men who appeared to be of college age. They were sitting in one of the long jump pits and at first I thought they were wearing face masks. However when I got closer to them I realized they were actually wearing jock straps on their faces. It appeared as though they were sweaty jock straps which had been stolen from the high school’s football team! Then one of the young men pulled down his shorts and unleashed a monstrously loud fart in the face of another guy while he said, “Take that Coronavirus Fart, you BITCH!!” Several others also stood up and ripped ass on each other before sucking each other off and tonguing each other’s anuses! If any of those demented queers thought that wearing a sweaty jock strap on their faces would protect them from catching the Coronavirus, I think they were dead wrong.


Todd said May 9, 2020 @ 9:04 am
Gary, our world has turned quite strange with gay men everywhere taking what was once hidden away in homes and the dumpsters in back alleys into the open! I think it’s a total disgrace. Today I stopped at a gas station and while I was filling up my car two deviants at the next pump over were having hot man action. Then one stuck the gas pump up the others asshole and began pumping gas into his asshole. I got in my car and got the hell out of there. Who knows what happened next!

Gary said May 9, 2020 @ 6:32 am
I went to pick up groceries at a Ralph's grocery store this evening. On my way home, I drove past the Los Angeles National Cemetery when I looked over and saw that a bunch of guys were engaging in a homosexual orgy. I did see that a few of those dudes appeared to be taking their temperature, presumably to test for Coronavirus infections. I saw a couple guys taking their temperatures rectally with thermometers in their asses - they pulled them out and then looked at the readings. They must have been happy because they high-fived each other and then had a cock swordfight! However, they also passed their thermometers to a couple other dudes who put the thermometers in their mouths even though they had just been in some other dude's rectum! They both appeared to find exquisite pleasure in having the rectal thermometers in their mouths! They each proceeded to take the thermometers out of their mouths, read the thermometers, and then ripped ass in each other's face! Even though mentally-deranged degenerated are taking over America's parks and cemeteries during the nationwide lockdowns, at least some of them are checking themselves for symptoms of the Coronavirus!

Howard said May 8, 2020 @ 4:23 am
I went to McDonalds today. Only the Drive-thru is open and when I pulled up to menu board to place my order I heard grunting and a bunch of farts coming from behind it. I was able to back up to a position to where I could see behind the board and saw an obese older man pounding away at the ass of some younger poofy headed guy. The old guy was eating what I think were two Big Mac’s combined into one giant sandwich. When I finally placed my order and got to the window to get my food I reported this. The person at the window shrugged and reached down his pants and began fondling himself. I got the hell out of there!

Ralph said May 8, 2020 @ 4:00 am
Gary and Todd, it seems that during this epidemic the gay population of this country has used the quarantine to take over much of the country! I’m beginning to wonder if this pandemic was started by the homosexual population, as they are already full of various viruses and diseases and seem to be immune to the coronavirus! Either that or the Chinese hope to turn the mighty US into a bunch of limp wrists, ass eating, degenerates! Then they will attack and take over the world! We may have stumbled upon the greatest plot of all times!

Gary said May 8, 2020 @ 3:51 am
I grabbed Chipotle for dinner yesterday. After paying and walking out the door with my order to go, I heard a commotion in the alley to the side of the restaurant. I assumed that it was some type of wild animal, such as a raccoon or rat, but when I peered around the corner, I saw that it was a few dudes who were congregating next to a dumpster filled with rotting garbage. Those guys were wearing shirt and shoes, but none of them were wearing any pants. I saw one dork-looking white guy with a poofy afro and a big hook nose who was sitting on his knees while four other guys had their bare asses pressed up against his face and were unleashing Coronavirus farts in his face! Then three of them turned around and jerked off into his face while the guy in the middle uttered "Zoinks!" None of these weirdos were wearing masks or taking any efforts to protect themselves from spreading the Coronavirus or HIV. Then I saw a fat older man kick the guy in the stomach, causing the guy to double over in pain! The fat older guy then sprayed diarrhea onto the dork's guy's chest until it was covered in a thick layer of feces! The older man then pissed his name into the feces canvas on the dork's chest!!!

Todd said May 8, 2020 @ 12:19 am
Today I went to Whole Foods and found something odd. As I got close to aisle 6 I could hear music and there was a foul smell coming from it. When I got there there were orange cones blocking the entrance to the aisle and a sign that read “queers only”. When I looked down the aisle I could see about 15 guys in various forms of undress dancing to a boom box that was on a shelf. Someone had also hung one of those dance balls up and lights were hitting it. A few of the guys were totally nude and were bent over, while this obese guy with a Jew fro crawled behind them and belched into their assholes. One of the guys released a shit after receiving the ass belch and the fat guy gobbled it up! A few others were having hard core sex! Right there in aisle 6! Is this a normal activity to see happen at a Whole Foods? It was frustrating as a I needed a few things in that aisle and couldn’t get them!

1 comment:

Da Wknd said...

I just popped a load and shit my pants.