Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Gay Leapfrog Game?

I found this hot story posted in another forum:
I live in Los Angeles and took my car for a drive through MacArthur Park over the weekend. That park is notorious for the homeless bums and vagrants who live there, but it is reasonably safe to drive past during the daytime. As I drove around the park, I saw two gay guys who were in the nude and were doing some type of leapfrog game where they would take turns jumping up and leaping over each other. I also realized that they would rip loud farts during this exercise and seemed to time their farts to be released at the moment they finished a leapfrog and their bare ass was right in the face of the other! It was really strange and neither of them were wearing any type of mask. After doing several leapfrogs, they both ran up to a homeless man who appeared to be trying to sleep and they each ripped ass in his face! I know that Los Angeles is gay-friendly, but this was far too extreme and dangerous in the time of the Coronavirus.

1 comment:

JewveBeenFramed said...

Those LA queers are out of control I will be investigating this immediately, although I am quiet busy at the moment down on one knee for a succession of your queer black men doing my part for fighting racism.