Monday, February 13, 2017

More Posts From the "Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum" (January 29, 2017 - February 3, 2017)

Here are comments from the Anthony Rizzo Sucks Forum between January 29, 2017 and February 3, 2017:
 





Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 03 Feb 2017 00:16:28 GMT reply
Its seems like you're kind of obsessed with her too be honest, but she's taken so step back.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Fri, 03 Feb 2017 00:13:56 GMT reply
This is "the girls" boyfriend. Im watching every single one of you and I have been throughout this entire situation. I have an army too, but we don't use it to write garbage to harass women. I challenge every single one of you to step forward, but I know you won't because because passive aggressively harassing women who have bruised your ego is more your thing. I'm from Chicago. Is the Cubs organization proud of this? Anthony Rizzo, are you proud of this? Go back to wasting you're days away with this ridiculousness, but leave her out of it. I know that you're beyond desperate from her attention, but we're too busy enjoying our dinner to continue participating by going back and forth on an online forum. We'll handle it in the real word moving forward.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Fri, 03 Feb 2017 00:01:17 GMT reply
anthony, i operate a chain of spas in the northern Chicago suburbs, with a number located in Boystown. these spas are for for mens only!! we charge patrons $50 apiece to come in and sit in one of our huge spas. usually we fit about 10 guys in one spa. then we roll out a TV and play video of game 7 of the 2016 World Series. by the time the 6th inning is completed, the spa water is very cloudy and jizz and shit are floating near the top of the water level!! also the men all look really tired by the end. thankx for the pleasure. my business is up 10-fold since your Cubs went on its 2016 playoff run!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:30:33 GMT
I saw Rizzo spanking a guy called 'rawhide' on a Taco Bell stoop back in 2011.
Once I had picked m jaw up from the pavement, I realized he was in a muzzle, scratching it around in a huge pile of dog dirt.
Did this happen, or does anyone think I was just lucid dreaming?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:30:33 GMT reply
I saw Rizzo spanking a guy called 'rawhide' on a Taco Bell stoop back in 2011.
Once I had picked m jaw up from the pavement, I realized he was in a muzzle, scratching it around in a huge pile of dog dirt.
Did this happen, or does anyone think I was just lucid dreaming?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:07:53 GMT
Saw Anthony at the gym today. He joined me in the spa. All of a sudden I realized a turd was bobbing up and down in the water and Anthony was looking at me with lust! I stood up and he began tounging my anus. I then released a Shit spray on him which made him moan in delight. By the time we finished that water was covered in jizz, shit, and farts.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:05:22 GMT
These Uber hot stories are engorging my member like nobodies business! Damn! I would love to meet up with you Sophmore and hook up with Anthony. We could start by shoving a small dog, like a terrier up his ass, then move onto rodents and other creatures. I would force feed Anthony my wiener until he gagged and puked, then I would rip some tasty farts in his face! Let's make this happen!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 23:00:32 GMT
Just saw the pic he posted of them st the gym. I hope he's taking this seriously because she doesn't seem to be. She should go play somewhere else while the grownups work.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 21:56:05 GMT
So I met Anthony Rizzo at the Cubby Bear, and he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke. I told him I could probably hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a nice stiff drink, which he slammed down. I called up a guy that I hook up with and told him that Anthony Rizzo needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Anthony downed a few more drinks. During that whole time Anthony and I got to talking about baseball and the Cubs' 2016 World Series, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if I would have a problem if he smoked some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little cloth bag that had a glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He kind off smiled when he saw that I noticed the penis pipe. He lit up and smoked and offered me some. I refused so he smoked more. After a while he sat by me and started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck me off. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a rusty trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, than I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We had sex all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Kris Bryant outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his stomach. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit – it turns me on just thinking about it. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was free. I’m sure he says that to all the guys, but even if he doesn’t return, at least we had that one beautiful night of homo erotic pleasure that gets me hard and dripping every time I think of it.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 16:38:29 GMT
Yea. Get help. You know when you're child draws a picture & it makes you realize they're a serial killer or psychopath? Those are some serial killer/psychopathic words. Yikes. It must suck to have enough time on your hands to think up stories that intricately psychopathic.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 16:23:28 GMT
Reread what you just wrote. Get mental help.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 11:07:07 GMT
Is any one up for acrobatic animal games? I have an erotic menagerie of small burrowing rodents, claws and teeth removed and perfectly at home in small, dark, smelly holes. I also have a collection of "larger" beasts for the more experienced gentleman. I would love to ram a small collection of assorted beasts up Anthony Rizzo's colon, and retrieve them one by one with my tongue, pulling them out as they scramble desperately, attempting to lodge themselves in their new home, their jaws and tiny paws rapidly exciting him to climax, and as his sphincter suddenly relaxes they will spill forth in a brown wriggling torrent onto his Cubs bedsheets!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 07:25:43 GMT
Oh no. Someone's trying to make Rizzo look gay just like the Trayce Thompson forum.😠

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 06:01:41 GMT
I've had enough of the posts about that girl. I don't know who she is, I don't follow her on Twitter or even know her Twitter name, I have not harassed her or even written anything about her, and I did not even know she existed until some people started blaming Anthony's gay fans for harassing her.
Do you people really not understand that it is possible for gay men to come here to post and read gay fantasies about Anthony without also wanting to harass that girl in some way? I am a gay man and I enjoy reading the gay fantasies posted here while sitting in the nude on my chair. I suggest that someone add a new forum named "Anthony's Queer Fans" or something like that for us since we are being harassed for posting on the "Sucks" forum.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:45:34 GMT
Yes sir. Like that person sitting home changing the photo on here every 2 minutes. Grow up. To me, that is an accurate depiction of what you are. What happened, she tweeted about baseball? Who gives AF. As soon as she came around we started winning lmao. That was the urban legend and it was true. Chic is not a threat, she's a threat to homies massive ego.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:44:14 GMT
I have good info that Anthony and Kris Bryant are trying to have a butt baby. Anthony is trying to impregnant Kris's asshole with his potent seed. Should be interesting to see if it works. I'm on aware of this actually happening two times, both with the same couple.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:40:32 GMT
This is all total nonsense. I come here to discuss Anthony having sex in dumpsters, rest area, truck stops, and Taco Bell rest rooms! I come here to mull over Anthony eating some of his cereal from my ass crack. These are reasons we come to this board.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:13:17 GMT
I wasn't going to involve myself, but I really liked her and everything everyone is saying on here is true. Dude hates her and wants to make sure everyone in the twitterverse does too. I'm from Chicago. When she tweeted that article right before Christmas, I gained a lot of respect for her because it made me realize her appreciation for the history of the sport. People try to make her out as a slutty groupie and that bothers me. I don't find that to be the case. I noticed too that very shortly after she tweeted that, things started appearing on twitter directing me to this board. After it was apparent someone was mimicking her tweets, I watched her try to stay calm for a while. The calmer she stayed, the worse it got. This was the goal all along. Connect her to this board & make her snap. Its f'd up. I don't like it.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:38:37 GMT
That's why I believe her too. I'm not saying a psychotic reaction like this is normal, but this has been going on a long time. Someone said it best. This is the tipping point. Not the head. He has been systematically harassing her with stuff like this for over a year.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:27:38 GMT
This girl is harmless, but he knows how to trigger her, and when he does, its bad. She goes off the deep end. But from what I've observed, its only with him. I think its because its being going on so long. He loathes her, so he watches everything she does. If anyone is kind to her or even acknowledges her in the slightest way, he does some side shit exactly like this to make them hate her.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:17:53 GMT
I believe her because I've watched this kid. If she likes a tweet, references anyone, so forth and so on, he instantly follows, blogs or slams them. Its crazy.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:11:10 GMT
The player was African American. She tweeted about listen to Christmas music, jokes about Christmas music started showing up on here. The list goes on and on.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:09:03 GMT
She posted an article about him on her twitter. Im going not going to mention the players name, but the day she retweeted him, the N word starting showing up all over here. The next day he dropped a podcast saying that its not a big deal to use the word.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 04:00:48 GMT
What Theo article are you people referring to? I don't remember seeing one posted here

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 03:57:30 GMT
So Rizzo is gay? And into shit-eating?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:55:55 GMT
I liked her too. Crazy, yes. But she owned it. That's what I liked about her. Good hearted.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:54:40 GMT
Yup. That's what I'm saying. She's probably sitting in a corner shaking while he's having a beer lol. Nobody with outside knowledge would get it, but he wasn't going to stop until something like this happened. It was just a matter of when and where. I thought she was nuts until today when she mentioned the Theo article. Then it all became clear.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:39:02 GMT
He was not having it. And her assessment of him is spot on. If he doesn't like you, he'll stay on top of you until you're dead in the water.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:36:52 GMT
The f***ed up part is that I actually liked her hahaha. She fought the good fight tho. I watched her haha. But now she's gone & that guy is likely grinning ear to ear, not realizing that karma's a bitch.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 01:03:51 GMT
Thank you guys! You understand what I'm saying. I feel bad for her. I was trying to appeal to people senses of reason, but we all know that society lacks a lot of that. Some people need Jesus.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:24:12 GMT
I agree. This was being flashed around twitter all month. I watched this entire thing go down and as someone from Boston who knows the back story, I 100% believe her. You can't poke the bear and then cry when they bit back. That's not how it works.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:08:11 GMT
I'm going to jump in here. Long time stoolie. Live & die a stoolie. But this situation has been circulating around twitter for weeks. I agree with the person below. This girl is not in the right frame of mind right now & it seems wrong to keep further breaking her down when it obvious she is having some form of breakdown. Is this girl crazy? Yes. But what's the end game here.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:58:32 GMT
I don't even know what the hell you are referring to. What girl deleted her account? I have never tweeted about this forum or harassed any girl from here. You people complaining are either lying or you are out of your minds.
I have visited this forum for one reason - to read hardcore gay fantasies/stories about my favorite baseball player, Anthony Rizzo! Are you seriously suggesting that these gay tales caused some random girl to have a mental breakdown?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:30:03 GMT
And to the person that just posted that, you're exactly what's wrong with society. She should have never been on here. Nobody should be. But it looks like you're spending far more time trying to get her back on here so you can keep feeding the fire, so what kind of man or woman would do that? You're on here, right? How can you say that when this is what you are doing.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:23:42 GMT
Do not let these people get to you! This is the classic definition of cyber bullying and they don't deserve the energy you're feeding them. They're dying for it! Recognize that & put it behind you.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:15:22 GMT
Today I jerked off in a bathroom stall at work while gazing at Anthony's picture on my phone and taking a horrible smelling dump. I bet Anthony wishes he could have been there to eat my brown treasure directly from my ass!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 23:13:56 GMT
What girl are we talking about? I'm not sure why any female would waste any time on what is clearly a queer for Anthony board!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:31:11 GMT
We have no affiliation to her but have been aware of her account for some time now. Although we do know if these specific assertions are true, we have been watching this kid strategically harass her for quiet a long time. This is the tipping point, not the head. Leave her alone & let her go find the peace of mind she's trying to regain.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:23:39 GMT
You are all grownups and youre collectively participating in this. See it for what it is. This girl needs help right now. Not for you to all to be pushing her even further gone then she is at the moment.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:22:36 GMT
You all are horrible. This girl deleted her account & is clearly having a mental breakdown. Why are you finding joy in continuing to provoke her.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:41:20 GMT
I no longer understand anything on this page.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 21:27:34 GMT
I fantasize about Anthony Rizzo jerking me off until I jizz into Manager Joe Maddon's mouth. As I do this, Bill Murray, Kris Bryant, and Ryne Sandberg will leer and sing "Go Cubs, Go." Jason Heyward will also be ripping several wet farts in Anthony's face!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:28:03 GMT
Excuse me. Salivate. But that's just what you do. Salivate over causing chaos & dissension.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:26:26 GMT
Excuse me, salivate. Because that's just exactly what you do. Salivate over causing chaos & dissension.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:23:12 GMT
Such odd parallels combined with the evidence below. But its all in my Head as you'll claim when you drop that hit pod that you've been salvaging over the entire time you've been doing this waiting for me to break.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 20:12:35 GMT
And let's be real. It was this specific forum because I posted that Theo article, right?!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:47:52 GMT
One more time for the encore!! Blear it loud and proud!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:45:45 GMT
Real men take to online forums to smear the word nigger when people they hate like a black persons tweet then simultaneously podcast about it. I can tell you, everyone seems pretty darn happy until you get involved. Anytime theres a scandal, my goodness there you are!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:38:53 GMT
I can almost guarantee thats how everyone else who doesn't spend their day & night blowing up an online player forum out of insecurity and sweet sweet vengeance is going too... Gee golly wiz life is real funny like that!!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:26:22 GMT
Thats how my day is going. You should try it!!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:23:35 GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:22:52 GMT
Woooow you guys are REALLY mad, huh?!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:17:10 GMT
I made the mistake of thinking this was a fan page, too. People can be so nasty. I tried to stop the gossip and nasty talk but should have just stop posting. I feel guilty for even checking this page. Bye Anthony Rizzo girlfriend page forever! No fun. Boo to those that love to trash others. I shouldn't feel guilty, you should.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 16:45:25 GMT
I wish I knew what was going on here. Wait, maybe I don't. I just want a fan page. I chose this o e over the ones on Facebook because I was tired of looking a pics of peoples kids and pets in Rizzo shirts. This used to be an ok place now it's just strange. And btw, all these graphic posts, are getting posted to other Talk Sports sites also. I saw some on Jason Hayward'spage.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 16:33:03 GMT
Wow. Sounds like quite the conspiracy! I have no idea who you are or what tweets you've been sending. This is a bit too far. I doubt if your messages are directed at me or someone else on this site but the last time I checked, I don't have a "crew". At least not one that monitors what you do.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:36:51 GMT
My favorite though was when you wrote something nasty, then quoted it pretending to be someone arguing against it. That was pretty intense. But the fact that you are so invested in this & keeping it going says everything about you to be honest. Have at it because we just think its funny at this point. You're just proving everything we claimed was true.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:10:01 GMT
And still to this day, with all of the fabulous things going on around you, you have nothing better to do then come on here & keep it going. I'm happier then I ever could be at this moment & I did something yesterday that you will NEVER understand. Be the bigger person. So let it go. Or don't. Its your choice. But I certainly am.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:04:01 GMT
That's what you would do, isn't it? Come on here, write something mocking my tweets, then simultaneously tweet that you were on here making fun of my tweets to encourage everyone else to read it & join in? Again someone from your own crew alerted me to it because as much as you want everyone to hate me, they don't. And when it got shut down, yes by me, you were at such a loss for it that you came & reignited it because you have nothing better to do. I think the evidence posted below proves thats exactly what was going on.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 13:54:18 GMT
Was I coming on here to monitor posts about gay messages, or was I coming on here because you were watching everything I tweeted and instructed everyone around you to take to this forum to make fun of everything
I was tweeting. Someone from your own crew alerted me to it, so relax & stop trying to spin it. You're just mad because you thought I say anything. You come on here day after day, night after night. Maybe you're the one who should get help. You're legit angry that I shut down a player Post because you were taking to it to mock every single thing I tweeted? Again, someone credible alerted me to it so relax. And if you read the things on here & other forums, it looks like you're the grown men going on other forums to right dirty novels, just like you do on a nightly basis here.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:23:35 GMT
Anthony Rizzo

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:53:00 GMT
Anthony I would like to meet up behind the Taco Bell by Wrigley Field tomorrow night at 11:33pm. I will let you know its me by ripping a hot, wet, fart in your face. You should respond by taking down my Cubs branded Zubaz pants and tounging my anus. From there we will get into the dumpster and party all night. Can't wait to see you buddy!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 07:50:32 GMT
I for one only come to this board for the erotic tales of Anthony's gay adventures. No one wants to hear some bitch complain about them. Anthony is a hero in the LGBT community, even though he is a deviant bastard.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 04:53:29 GMT
The deluded psychopath two messages down is most likely the one who posted some bogus laughable warning message all over this board. What she doesn't realize is that she appears to be more unstable than whoever is writing the obscene stories. Take your threats elsewhere, you're making a fool of yourself

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 04:11:51 GMT
This is getting weird. This site is run by Talk Sports which has many many similar sites for all sorts of professional athletes from all types of professional sports. That's where it started. I e been aware of this site for at least three years. Are you trying to claim that you have monitored every user of this site since its inception? Why are you trying to intimidate people into not using what is simply a fan website? Are you the one behind that bogus threatening message?

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 03:34:26 GMT
is this forum going to be shut down? not sure why that is. i think most of us come here to read gay stories about anthony, not to read about people whining about those stories

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:35:21 GMT
There is an overwhelming sense of peace right now. Go enjoy it instead of wasting your time on an online forum that was shut down which you came back to reignite for attention. I certainly will be enjoying it. You should to.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:14:34 GMT
Has anyone here ever gotten it on with Anthony in the men's room at Wrigley Field? I heard a rumor that he loiters in the bathrooms trying to watch random dudes piss at the urinals and occasionally opens occupied stalls to share the seat with other dudes

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:14:34 GMT
Yo quiero Taco Bell

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:10:28 GMT
And by I, I mean we.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:09:43 GMT
Lets be clear. This isn't running, this is being the bigger person. I know everyone's involvement on here, I know when it started, I know why it started, I have ample direct evidence to all of the above and I will fire that baby back up in a heartbeat & expose it all if it doesn't die right here, right now.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:07:07 GMT
And by I, I mean us.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 02:04:24 GMT
Let's be clear. This isn't running, this is being the bigger person. I know everyone's involvement on here, I know when it started, I know why it started, I have ample direct evidence to all of the above and I will fire that baby back up in a heartbeat & expose it all if it doesn't die right here, right now.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:42:59 GMT
What the hell is even going on here? People telling homosexual stories about a baseball player, and some stupid teenage girl getting angry about it? Obviously teenage because she's over using hashtags and no self respecting adult does that. This is hilarious. What's with those stories anyways?

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:25:22 GMT
I bet that was Anthony leaving his mark!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:34:44 GMT
I visited the Taco Bell across from Wrigley the other day and was shocked at how much fecal matter is in the men's room! There was feces on the seat, in the sink, in the urinal, on the walls, and even on the soap dispenser! Someone had written a big "W" on the wall in feces. It seemed kind of unsanitary

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:15:42 GMT
I mean "doozie," not "rookie "

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:15:04 GMT
Even though Anthony and I would experience orgasmic bliss, I would probably later feel badly for the next person who walks into the stall and finds rookie on the seat and floor

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:13:20 GMT
I can only imagine how hot it would be to share a toilet seat with Anthony- you are so lucky!! I envision that we are making out at the exact moment we simultaneously expel the contents of our bowels! I assume we'd make a mess and one or both of us would accidentally shit on the seat. We would then jerk each other off to mutual orgasm and then wipe each other's asses clean!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:32:34 GMT
Everyone look away from the online forum!!! You will be just fine without it!!! #Promise #Yawn

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:29:26 GMT
Quote** No tweets here. #SAD!! =)

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 09:27:49 GMT
If you come on a forum, write something nasty, then quote tweet it pretending to be someone arguing against the forum & say "you're in trouble"... How certifiable are you??

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:59:00 GMT
this forum is easy to masturbate to

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:06:36 GMT
Reply-to:I want to drop a nice rope Ike shit into Anthonys mouth while Kris Bryant lurks behind a door and jerks off.
You're just looking for attention so this will be the last time I respond to you.
Go get help - your posts are not only offensive but really REALLY dumb. You're stupid. Go get help - hell go do something other then this - seriously, go find a postivie outlet. You're in trouble.


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:42:11 GMT
https://the-cauldron.com/how-barstool-sports-uses-social-media-as-a-weapon-7d440ab5f9e5

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:10:10 GMT
I want to drop a nice rope Ike shit into Anthony's mouth while Kris Bryant lurks behind a door and jerks off.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:09:16 GMT
I went to Taco Bell for lunch today and ran into Anthony in the bathroom. He asked if I wanted to share a stall with him and I said yes. Next thing I knew I was pounding his ass while he drank water from the toilet. It was very erotic!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Tue, 31 Jan 2017 06:28:23 GMT
Reply-to:The funniest part is that literally nobody posted anything on here for 5 days. It was shut down. But you guys literally have no other lives then doing stuff like this so you had to make sure it started up Again?!?!? Haha says it all right there!!!
This site hasn't and wasn't shut down at all. What the hell are you talking about?


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 19:22:15 GMT
This forum has become very homophobic! I don't know whether the stories posted here are true or false. However, there's nothing wrong with posting queer fantasies about Anthony! His gay fan base wants to read them

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:13:20 GMT
And by "you" I mean your whole trashy crew thats clearly on here.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:11:01 GMT
And you WOULD love that because half the reason you came on here was because you probably wanted to drag him into a scandal because this is just what you do... Torture people.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 08:08:04 GMT
No. it wouldn't. Let. It. Go!!! Don't you get it?!? JUST. STOP. You Sociopathic losers.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:59:24 GMT
This forum is on fire now with all of the updates!!! It would be great if the real Anthony Rizzo chimed in.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:24:01 GMT
Exactly. And to all of you onlookers that saw how escalated this was getting and gathered their posses to use it as entertainment instead of shutting it down the day after posting fake hashtags about compassion and mental illness are even worse, TBH. #DONE

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:11:04 GMT
Exactly. And to all of you onlookers that saw the toll this was taking & gathered more people around it instead of shuttin it down the day after you posted fake hashtags & mental illness are just as bad, if not worse

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:01:39 GMT
Grow up Jared. Its beyond obvious why you came on here, even though the onlookers using this as entertainment may not see it, and you truly should assess you life and how you treat people.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:53:57 GMT
If everyone around you wont make that person their enemy as well, they become your enemy. Your game is divide and conquer.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:50:36 GMT
Yes, exactly. Now that its clear that youre on here reading this, Im going to say to you exactly what you need to hear and everyone is afraid to tell you... You sit behind a screen plotting and planing how to make somebody feel bad about themselves on a daily basis... When someone has something you want, MAINLY HAPPINESS BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BITTER, you make it your lifes mission to try and hurt them. When you cant get to them, it festers in your tiny little brain and you find way after way after way to passively aggressively poke at them.. Not enough so its clear to the naked eye, but JUST enough so that person knows that you are doing and are able to mentally torture them....

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:46:05 GMT
This is hilarious! So what is the punishment?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:33:44 GMT
The person who I'm posing that question knows exactly, what I'm referring to, we know exactly why he came on here, and it just highlights what a complete & utter loser he is. And thankfully now everyone else is seeing it too!! #BYEEE

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:18:49 GMT
Haha exactly.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:18:35 GMT
Hey, hey, hey ... what is going on here?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:14:35 GMT
What is your motivation for this? Are you desperate for attention, insecure, just a bad human being?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:11:17 GMT
The funniest part is that literally nobody posted anything on here for 5 days. It was shut down. But you guys literally have no other lives then doing stuff like this so you had to make sure it started up Again?!?!? Haha says it all right there!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:55:53 GMT
The funniest part is that literally nobody posted anything on here for 5 days. It was shut down. But you guys literally have no other lives then doing stuff like this so you had to make sure it started up Again?!?!? Haha says it all right there!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:49:53 GMT
#SAD!!!! =(

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:42:13 GMT
But thanks for doing this tonight though because there were a couple of important people that were on the fence about what was transpiring on here & you just proved us right to ALL of them!! Thank you!!!

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:39:02 GMT
You guys are truly POSs. We have so much more evidence connecting Jared to this forum than you're even aware of, which is being shared in our own city with the correct people. I truly hope all of your wives & daughters are proud of you for this behavior. Scumbag status 101 for sure.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:21:11 GMT
Do any of the queers who post here have contact information for Hank Lockwood, Jimmy Bimbles, or Jared Carrabis? If so, please invite them to the Addison Street Taco Bell across from Wrigley next Friday night- Anthony will be manning the glory hole in the men's room and will be dishing out free blow jobs, rim jobs, and hand jobs! All queers are welcome!!!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:05:49 GMT
Rook I can't help if I keep running into Anthony and Kris hooking up. They are raging, demented, queers and this is well known in the LGTB community. I met a friend for brunch earlier today who saw them in a dumpster with 4 or 5 homeless men just last night!

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:01:31 GMT
Damn Sophmore that is hot! I went to Taco Bell yesterday near my home. I went to get a chalupa, some cinnamon twists, and a handjob. After getting my food I headed into the bathroom as I like to eat on the toilet. There were already at least 30 dudes in there and the first thing I saw was a fat guy pressing his bare ass on some guy with a massive jewfro. He ripped a massive fart. I then saw dudes were shitting and pissing on each other and some were tounging others anus's. It was highly erotic. I went into a stall and ate my food then joined in the fun! I wish I had run into Anthony as he seems to really like both Taco Bell, and jerking off random dudes!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:17:06 GMT
Hey everybody, I had lunch at the Taco Bell across from Wrigley yesterday and it was off the hook! Construction crews have been working on renovating Wrigley since the season ended and were on lunch break when I arrived at the Taco Bell. There was a line for the bathroom and I saw several overweight Mexican men walk out of the men's room. They were smiling, looked sweaty, and were hi-fiving each other, which seemed odd. When I finally got into the men's room, it smelled like ass - I looked over and quickly realized why. Anthony was really giving it to a construction worker while some random twink late his ass! A few seconds later, Anthony bellowed like a hippopotamus as he climaxed. Then Anthony laid on the floor an asked me to teabag him, which I did. I needed to check my work email, as I was awaiting an important email, and Anthony was kind enough to let me connect to a hotspot on his phone while I dunked my nuts in his mouth! I stood up, sprayed diarrhea onto Anthony's chest, and then pissed my name onto the diarrhea canvas on Anthony's chest. I then thanked Anthony and left to a chorus of applause. It was a great time!!!!

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:45:15 GMT
Read the posts using the n word, go to his podcast page & listen to the teaser about the N word. They were done a day apart. Do people usually tweet eachother about giving hand jobs at taco bell? No. But there are many posts talking about giving hand jobs at taco bell on here. Also, those two individuals are friends. They do stuff like this constantly. To everyone. Its entertainment to them. Ask around. 9 out of 10 people have experienced something like this with them. I know it sounds crazy, but if you knew them, it would make sense.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:34:24 GMT
Hopefully you are correct, but I still don't see why that sportswriter guy would be posting here. Simply because he responded to a Tweet where the other guy mentioned Taco Bell ? Or has he posted other stuff about Taco Bell?

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:31:08 GMT
This is the type of stuff they do for fun. They do it to everyone. They legitimately enjoy this kind of thing. We've seen a lot of people be hurt by it & we didn't want to get out of hand.

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:25:01 GMT
The goal was for them to see it when they come on here again, which they will, & stop. But now that we've shed light to it we're not even looking anymore. What they chose to do from here is on them.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:19:18 GMT
I had never heard of him, but Jared Carrabis is apparently a sportswriter who has been on tv. Why would he be posting here? I don't know about the other two

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:15:00 GMT
It was brought to our attention about a month ago & we noticed it was escalating so we posted the tweets hoping it would make it stop. That's all we're saying & we're not even looking anymore. We just wanted people to be aware of it because it's only going to get worse.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 09:08:37 GMT
Read some of the previous posts and read the tweets. Pretty strong correlation. Especially when the tweet tonight was posted at the same exact time as the forum post. Not saying its solely them, but they most certainly have some involvement. How many times has taco bell been mentioned on here? A lot. Also go back and read the posts using the N word. The very next day one of them released a podcast saying that people are too sensitive about using the N word.

Anonymous (Veteran) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:37:18 GMT
What have these people been posting? The gay posts or something else? I must have missed something

Anonymous (Sophomore) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:56:05 GMT
Reply-to:***This forum has been referred to the proper authorities for monitoring. IP addresses for all future participants will be extracted and submitted for investigation. Please be advised that this statement acts as formal notice to cease and desist from all future use of this forum.***
Donald Trump is that you?? ;)
Still waiting for you to "come after" me!


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:54:22 GMT
Reply-to:I heard that Anthony and Kris Bryant have been hooking up lately. I have a buddy who saw them in the bathroom of a Wendys. They didnt even eat, just went into the bathroom together. My friend could hear moaning, farting, and the obvious sounds of one man taking a shit in another mans mouth!
You've been posting this shit forever. It was dumb on day one even more dumb all these days later - go get help.


Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:52:30 GMT
We don't know anything about the Jimmy account, but we have tons of proof that the other two have been.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:49:11 GMT
There is a lot more proof & evidence where that came from. Just be aware of it & be careful.

Anonymous (Rookie) wrote on Sun, 29 Jan 2017 07:45:16 GMT
Yes they have been posting on here for a month that we are aware of, possibly more for that matter.

No comments: