Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Post From Dustin Diamond at Dustindiamond.com?

Here is a post I found over in the guestbook at dustindiamond.com. I wonder whether this is an actual post from the real Dustin Diamond...

01st June 2007 - 10:05:34 PM
82295 : The REAL Dustin Diamond, no bullshit
Hey guys. Listen, I'm going to lay it right on the line for ya: I need my asshole filled and I need it filled NOW. No questions asked. Yeah that's right, the D-man is a straight-up cock craver.

So, if you are studly guy with 10 inches plus and you are in the Port Washington area, stop by my house any time (all the locals know which house is mine, just ask someone), knock on the door 3 TIMES and shout the magic word ZOINKS through the mail slot. Then insert your erect penis into the mail slot so that I may gauge your length and girth. If it is agreeable I shall gently lick the head, at which point you may withdraw and then wait for 5 minutes to give me a chance to change into my assless zubaz and to create the right atmos. Then I'll let you in.

I am willing to pay precisely 20 DOLLARS for this service, no more. Any takers?

Trust the dust,

~D

No comments: