Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Hot Homoerotic Posts From Dustindiamond.com

Here are more incredibly hot queer postings from the guestbook at Dustindiamond.com:


15th August 2004 - 01:57:01 PM
9701 : Patrick
Dustin I wish I could take an HIV+ shit on your head. Then I would piss on the mountain top of diseased feces and watch as my dark shit-piss mix washed down your face and chest. Then you would roll in it and I would whip you with my belt giving you severe lacerations which I would massage, insuring that my HIV+ shit and piss enters your bloodstream. Then I would finger you from behind and donkey punch you just for the hell of it and then ejaculate my HIV+ spunk in your eye! Does being infected with the deadly AIDS virus turn you on as much as it does me?

05th December 2003 - 09:19:16 AM
5866 : Beer
What Steinberg says is important and true- i think whoever made this site 'in now way affiliated with Dustin Diamond' is a pussy!!!
There is no reason why you should have done this, and have obviously been bullied into it by some representative of Diamond. Even if you were in the worng- what is that peniless nerd Diamond going to do about it? sue you?
Whoever wrote the post titled 'RIP', you are very disrespectful and not welcome on a gay board.

12th November 2003 - 05:34:27 PM
5696 : whata
Whoever made this site 'in no way affiliated with Dustin Diamond' is a sell out. Please put it back to how it was. Wasn't it funny when people thought it was his real site?

18th July 2003 - 05:43:09 PM
3365 : Ham Span
hey chachi, i dont have a problem with you loving diamond in a non-sexual way, but you should respect the rights of others to express gay feelings for Dustin.
Respecting Dustin for his slim, toned body and sexy curly hair is no different to respecting him for his acting, chess or comedy 'skills'.
Just because i want to lose my load up dustin's brownpipe and then milk him dry into a Saved By the Bell mug and make him drink it does not mean i dont respect him, i do!

23rd April 2003 - 09:25:35 AM
2985 : Ham Span
any one up for acrobatic animal games, i have an erotic menagerie of small burrowing rodents, claws and teeth removed and perfectly at home in small, dark, smelly holes.
I also have a collection of 'larger' beasts for the more expeienced gentleman. Dustin i would love to ram a small collection of assorted beasts up ur colon, and retrieve them one by one with my tongue, pulling them out as they scramble desperately, attempting to lodge themselves in their new home, their jaws and tiny paws rapidly exciting you to climax, and as your sphincter suddenly relaxes they will spill forth in a brown wrigling torrent onto your saved by the bell bedsheets!

No comments: