Friday, July 10, 2026

AI-Generated Videos of Random People Belching and Farting on Screech - Part 2

As discussed in a previous post (see Part 1), here are many AI-generated videos of random people belching and farting on Screech.  Here are some of those videos.

Here is a video of Screech ordering food at a fast food restaurant when the cashier suddenly releases an epic belch in Screech's face:


Here is a video of Screech eating pizza at a restaurant when a customer standing behind him starts farting loudly:


Here are videos of Screech reading a newspaper in a library when a random stranger walking behind him while carrying a slice of pizza rips a loud fart, resulting in Screech yelling, "Zoinks!"



Here is a video of Screech ordering a slice of pizza at a restaurant when the employee farts on Screech's slice and tells him he owes an extra dollar because of the "extra flavor":


Here is a video of Screech walking the streets of New York City, annoying everyone until a random stranger belches loudly in his face:

Here are videos of Screech sitting on a train while someone standing in front of him keeps ripping loud, stinky farts in his face:



Here is a video of Screech eating Thanksgiving dinner in a men's room at a highway rest stop, complaining about how pathetic his life has become:

Here is a video of Screech standing in a room in the 1700s while the Founding Fathers of the United States are eating Thanksgiving dinner.  After Screech complains that everyone else is eating except him, Ben Franklin farts in Screech's face:


Here are videos of Screech sitting at tables while everyone else is eating Thanksgiving dinner.  When Screech whines about not having a plate of food, other people belch or fart in his face:



Here are videos of Screech sitting in a movie theater while kids behind him throw popcorn and gum into his Jew-fro, causing Screech to utter, "Zoinks!"



Here is a video of a young Screech hosting a request show on MTV.  All of the calls to the show are of people belching or farting:


Here are videos of Screech sitting in a booth at a diner when his waitress belches in his face:



Here are videos of Screech sitting in a booth at a diner when his waitress farts in his face: 



Here are videos of Screech's college roommate farting on his pillow:



Here is a video of Screech being thrown off a pirate ship after being caught sniffing a pirate's skidmark-encrusted underwear:


Here is a video of serial killer Ted Bundy belching in Screech's face:

34 comments:

Belch Master said...

The fast food worker in the first video released a monster belch in Screech’s face! Screech deserved it for being so annoying!!

Choppers said...

Screech was so annoying everyone in came in contact with either farted or belched on him. I think Screech liked it, as he could then yell his trademark “Zoinks” that he stole from Scooby-Doo. He couldn’t even come up with an original catch phrase!

Larry Dong said...

I like how Screech apparently managed to find the only library in the world where you are allowed to eat pepperoni pizza, and a guy holding a slice just happened to rip an enormous fart while walking past Screech! Screech deserved to be kicked out of the library for disturbing everyone by yelling “Zoinks!” when that guy farted in his face.

Barf said...

Larry, Screech was probably reading that newspaper to try and find some deranged weirdo in the classified ads. He was too cheap or poor to spend a quarter to buy the paper so he went to the
Library. I was so happy that guy who ate pizza ripped a nice fart or two on Screech, and Screech got blamed for making noise and was tossed out of the library. Even a guy eating a slice of pizza in a library saw Screech as a huge loser!

Larry Dong said...

Screech seemed very happy when that pizza shop guy farted on his pizza, as he was clearly looking forward to devouring it. It was only after the pizza shop guy said that the fart cost an extra dollar that Screech got annoyed and upset!

Barf said...

Larry, Screech should know toppings cost extra. He’s lucky a special topping like that was only an extra $1.00! It’s obvious that professional pizza maker recognized a deviant weirdo and knew exactly what kind of topping Screech truly desired!

Larry Dong said...

I like those videos of random kids throwing popcorn and gum into Screech’s Jew-fro. I bet that happened constantly. When he wasn’t being farted or belched on, people would pelt him with food! If Screech had been sitting in the lower deck at a baseball game, I bet that someone drinking a large cup of soda in the upper deck would wait for the opportune time to “accidentally” drop their soda onto Screech’s head!

Smiddy said...

I don’t blame those kids at all! If I saw Screech sitting in front of me in a movie theater and he was blocking the movie screen with his enormous Jew-fro, I would also want to throw food and garbage into it!

Big Rig said...

I really like that many times Screech would be at a dinner and no one would bother giving him any food. When he would complain someone would fart, then tell him that was his meal. I really liked the historical accuracy when Benjamin Franklin farted and told Screech that was his meal!

Toilet Clogger said...

An AI video of John Hancock signing the Declaration of Independence while sitting on Screech’s face and ripping ass is something which I would like to see!

Big Rig said...

It’s a shame Sora shut down just when some fine videos of our founding fathers dealing with Scritch and Screech were being made. I enjoyed that Benjamin Franklin called Screech a nerd, as I was unaware that was part of colonial lexicon. I too would love to have seen John Hancock signing the Declaration of Independence while ripping ass on Screech, causing Screech to yell out the obligatory “Zoinks”.

Doogie said...

I remember watching that episode of MTV Requests when Screech hosted it. He thought he was really cool because he was on SBTB, but then realized no one else agreed when every single request was just someone belching or farting into the phone. Screech yelled “Zoinks” every single time until a producer finally cut the show short and brought in another host to finish the show.

Iowa 80 Manager said...

We recently had our annual Truck Stop Jamboree and Screech came up. Although he was a lousy unpaid bathroom attendant, many of our older truckers enjoyed ripping ass on his hook nose, and butt-slamming him. I was thinking of putting up a little plaque for him in recognition of his contributions to the trucking industry. Ownership won’t spend a penny on this so I was thinking of putting up a go fund me. Would anyone contribute to this idea? Let me know and keep the rubber to the road.

Barf said...

I just saw a funny episode of SBTB: The New Class. In it Screech was working as an unpaid bathroom attendant. One time Mr. Belding dropped by to take a nice dump, and while spraying diarrhea told Screech he was going to open up a CDL school at Bayside so the students could get their CDL license and become truck drivers. Screech said “Zoinks” at this and asked why he wasn’t more worried about the kids going to college. Mr. Belding replied the kids were stupid and college was for losers. He then pointed at Screech and said “You went to college, and now you are an unpaid bathroom attendant”. Screech then dejectedly hung his head as Mr. Belding sprayed more diarrhea and said that he was appointing Corky as the head of the trucking school, that a Big Rig had been ordered and classes started the very next day. Screech protested that he should have been the teacher, and he wasn’t sure Corky even had a regular license, let alone a CDL. Then we fast forward to the next day where Corky is behind the wheel of a big truck, that says “Bayside Truck School” on the side. Corky is revving the engine and trying to force it into gear which makes an awful grinding sound. Once in gear he floors it and the truck immediately smashes into Screech’s Gremlin, and complete destroys it. Screech yells “Zoinks!” once again and begins complaining to Mr. Belding. Mr. Belding laughs as he cheers on Corky. Mr. Belding says thankfully the truck didn’t even get a scratch as only Screech’s car was destroyed. When Screech mentions the school’s insurance should pay for the damages Mr. Belding punched Screech in the face and told Screech he was an idiot for parking near the truck, and he wasn’t going to lose his bonus filing some insurance claim when it was Screech’s fault. By this time Corky had parked the truck and came over. Mr. Belding ripped off Screech’s Zubaz pants and told Corky they needed to teach Screech a lesson about insurance fraud. They both then spitroast Screech, before Corky strangled him with his overflowing diaper. The kids all watched this scene and cheered before Screech was left in a heap and everyone else went in for lunch.

David Dookie said...

Barf, that was a great episode recap! Screech deserved to have his crappy car totaled. I always enjoyed the episodes where Mr. Belding would have conversations with Screech while he was spraying diarrhea! It must have reeked in that bathroom.

Mack Truck said...

I stayed at the “America’s Best Travel Inn” in Reno, Nevada a few years ago. Screech happened to be staying there at the same time. When I checked in at the front desk, I was greeted by Angie, the motel manager. She informed me that Screech was staying in a room on the first floor. Mr. Belding was also hanging out in the lobby while eating from a large box of Dominos pizza. Mr. Belding said that the window in Screech’s room facing the outer hallway was broken and was open a few inches. Mr. Belding said that I should go eat some dinner, preferably Mexican food or pizza, and then show up in front of Screech’s room at 10 PM to help prank Screech. Anyhow, I dropped off my luggage in my room and then ate dinner at a cheap Mexican restaurant down the road. When I got back, I noticed a line of people loitering outside of Screech’s room. People were taking turns pressing their butts up against the gap where the window to Screech’s room wouldn’t close and then ripping ass into the room! Every time someone farted into Screech’s room, he would yell, “Zoinks!” This when on for at least 30 minutes. I saw Angie stand up against the window and then she ripped the loudest fart I’ve ever heard from a woman - it rattled the window! Screech yelled out his biggest “Zoinks!” yet. Mr. Belding and Angie then started making out while Screech banged against the door of his room begging to be let out to breath fresh air - Screech was trapped inside because someone placed a heavy desk in front of his door to prevent him from leaving. A good time was had by all except Screech!

Anonymous said...

Screech is clearly laughing in the video after Ben Franklin farted on him!

Chapped Ass said...

Mack Truck, that is one erotic story! Many hotels try and keep the privacy of their patrons at the forefront. I love how Angie just offered up the exact room Screech was staying in, then Mr. Belding filled you in on all the fun times to be had. I can only imagine what Screech’s room must have smelled like after 30 minutes of non-stop farts! I bet everyone staying there participated and had a great time trapping Screech in a fart chamber!

Butch said...

I want to spray fart into a room Screech is trapped in just like Mack Truck got to do! It’s been a life long dream of mine, ever since I saw Screech in the episode “The Sprang” and found him to be the most annoying person to walk the earth. Since that day I’ve wanted nothing more than to trap him in an enclosed space, then rip nasty farts over and over until he begs for fresh air. I wonder if anyone sprayed diarrhea into his room?

John Pube said...

Butch, if Screech had been smart, he would have rented out a room and charged admission fee to let people fart into a room where he was located. He could have also set up a love webcam/video feed to air 24x7 video of the scene, with one video camera located outside of his room to show the people farting into the room, and another video camera located inside of the room to show his reaction to the farts! He could have also set up some fart sensors to measure changes in the temperature or humidity in the room. Perhaps there is also a sensor which could measure a change in smell, or possibly a methane monitor? Or maybe an acoustic sensor to measure how loud the farts were? The sensor measurements could have been superimposed on the bottom of the video feeds. In any event, this could have been a lucrative money-making scheme to generate far more money than his t-shirt scam ever did. For someone as famous, lazy, and disliked as Screech, this would have been a goldmine of profits!

Barf said...

John, I would have paid handsomely to be able to rip ass into a room Screech was trapped in. Then I would have paid to watch the live feed of Screech yelling “Zoinks” while others ripped ass or took dumps through the window into his room!

Flapjack said...

There should have been a reality show which ripped off “Taxicab Confessions.” It could have been called “Toilet Confessions,” and would have involved random strangers sitting in stalls in a public men’s room talking to unpaid bathroom attendant Screech. The random strangers would be farting and spraying diarrhea while talking to Screech. I think this show would have been a huge hit!

Crab Man said...

Flapjack, it would have been funny to watch a show where Screech regaled people with tales of his amazing Hollywood success stories as they sprayed diarrhea and ripped loud farts. I’m sure Mr. Belding would have been a regular on the show and would have degraded Screech as he clogged another toilet!

Butthole. Bob said...

I once ran into Screech at a rest stop in Phoenix, Arizona. I was driving from Tucson to Las Vegas and pulled over to take a break. It was well over 100 degrees out, and my balls and ass stank like something fierce! I hit up the rest room and found Screech was there. I said hello to him and he yelled “Zoinks” then told me most people didn’t say hello, they just farted in his face, or belched on him. I laughed and said I wasn’t that kind of guy. Then I took a nice piss. While doing so I caught Screech leering at me from a few feet away. Like a snake striking out I quickly grabbed that goblin by his Jew-fro, then pressed his hook nose into my bare ass. I then ripped a nasty fart. The next thing I knew I felt some tongue action in my butthole as Screech began going to town!! I’m no homo, but I will say he was a professional. To thank him I ripped a few wet farts that caused him to fall to the floor in extreme pleasure and flop around like a fish out of water. I then finished up and got out of there. I was going to tip him a quarter, but I wanted to hit up the snack and soda machines, so I didn’t.

Dong Fondler said...

Butthole Bob, there is something about your story which I don’t understand. Were your pants completely down around your ankles while you were pissing at the urinal? If not, how else could you have pressed your bare ass against Screech’s face to rip ass while you were standing at the urinal? Screech has an extraordinary sense of smell as a result of his enormous hook nose, so he was probably eyeballing your sweaty and stink ass like the way Mr. Belding eyeballs a plate of cake! You didn’t need to tip Screech money - your wet farts were a gift which I’m sure he loved.

Butthole Bob said...

Don’t Fondler, as I’d mentioned I had a horrible case of swamp ass going on after all that driving and heat. So I had dropped by pants and boxers about half way down to air everything out. It must have attracted that rim goblin.

Deranged Weirdo said...

Hello fellow degenerates. I live in San Francisco and the rage is currently trying to contract cyclosporiasis! I normally eat at Taco Bell regularly as it gives me gas and occasionally diarrhea. But with the outbreak, and possible Taco Bell link, I’ve been eating there three or four times a day! So far I’ve gotten sick twice and man o man I was a diarrhea spraying fountain. I headed right to the bathhouse and hosed down some dudes who were farting on each other! Then I sprayed down some dudes in a hot tub. It’s nearly unlimited diarrhea and it’s the best thing that’s happened to the queer community since AIDS! I highly recommend it if you can find a good source. Taco Bell seems to be the best place to start.

Dong Fondler said...

Deranged Weirdo, there were actually news articles out today reporting that Taco Bell has voluntarily removed some fresh produce items from its menu in an effort to stop the spread of cyclosporiasis! But is that really going to make a difference? The taco meat alone is enough to cause me to spray diarrhea, even if I didn’t have any lettuce or anything else on them.

Deranged Weirdo said...

Dong Fondler, I saw that some Taco Bell’s are removing lettuce, cilantro, and some other ingredients. Thankfully here in progressive San Francisco our health board has listened to the deranged queer community and is forcing Taco Bell to continue providing those ingredients. They understand that Taco Bell should not infringe on our right to eat their food, then get uncontrollable diarrhea for a few days, which allows us to spray diarrhea all over each other. It may be a health hazard, but our deranged lifestyle demands it! Today I ate at Taco Bell 5 times and demanded extra lettuce and cilantro each time. My belly is currently rumbling and I’m ready to head to the bathhouse a few blocks away to spray some lucky dudes with diarrhea.

Dong Fondler said...

Deranged Weirdo, any Health Board official in San Francisco should know that imposing any regulations which would reduce the amount of diarrhea being sprayed in San Francisco is going to cause an uproar! They did the right thing by forcing Taco Bell to continue providing ingredients know to cause diarrhea, in order to keep the local community happy.

Turd Burglar said...

It certainly looked like Screech enjoyed sitting near the man who was farting in his face on the train in the videos above. I bet he had a spank session when he got home after getting off the train

Hot Tub Floater Fan said...

I want to know why Screech was going around yelling “Watchu talkin’ bout Willis” in random people’s faces? Was he trying out another stolen catchphrase? He’s lucky he didn’t get punched, and instead got belched on by that intelligent man. Maybe Screech was trying to get someone to punch him because he was desperate for cash and was looking to sue someone?

Rim Goblin said...

Hot Tub Floater Fan, Screech must have been an uber-fan of “Diff’rent Strokes” to go around annoying people with that catch-phrase. I bet that Mr. Horton was his favorite character!

Rim Goblin said...

Screech sure is a wimp in the videos in the new post. Why is he so mentally disturbed by listening to belches and farts on the radio while driving?