Thursday, December 19, 2019

Negative Forum Comments About Dustin Diamond

I recently discovered these negative comments about Dustin Diamond from another forum. Some of these are quite funny and illustrate that he's always been an annoying dork notwithstanding his status as an icon among mentally-deranged homosexuals who love him!

"I love SBTB - I watch it everyday. I'll be curious to see what Screech says about the behind-the-scenes stories about the cast members. That said, Dustin Diamond has shown his true colors these last few years. He's just a desperate, money-starved, washed-up actor that is looking for attention. I'll be taking his memoir with a grain of salt and not believe everything in print."
"He used know him from back in my band days. He was the singer of a shitty band called Much! First time I met him he was hitting a 4 foot bong. He liked his shrooms back then too. This was back in 1992. He was a dorky ass with a huge head even back then.  
...
He was such a moron that after hanging out with him 15 minutes, groupies even wouldnt want to hang around him. If he is claiming he banged some fellow cast members, he is full of shit. He was a joke."

"I so agree! He's on my list of celebs who should just die and go away along with Andy Dick. Back in 1999 when I worked at Disneyland a Guest Servicies person who was assigned to Dustin for the day while at the park said he was a total ahole and full of himself. "

"Dustin is such a creepy, scum sucking bottom feeder !! I wouldn't read this book if you gave it to me gratis !! He has shown what a flaming asshole he is to the entire world !"

"Ugh, he's just like herpes. Can't someone run him over and be done with it?? Perhaps he and Corey Feldman can take a Thelma and Louise-like ride to the closest cliff."

"that dude is a creepy crying sack of doo doo.. dustin the douche diamond needs to grow up.. celebrity fit clubbed annoyed the crap out of me for bringing him back after all the crap.."

"Ugh. Dustin Diamond is an ugly disgusting ass."

"Diamond probably eats feces too..."

"He is extremely annoying. And that is a compliment. He had an ensemble part on a very popular Saturday morning TV show 15 or so years ago. So what. He needs to go away, the faster the better."

"He is such a douchebag, which is a shame cuz I used to like Screech and Saved By The Bell...I still like that show, but he's such a disgusting freak now...and so washed up."

"Another act of desperation from another has been that nobody could give two shits about. Let's see....sex tape, Celebrity Fit Club, fighting the dude who played Horshack on Welcome Back Kotter. Seriously, this guy just needs to disappear. " 
"What are your thoughts on this loser?"
"I'm surprised he isn't dead yet..."

"I've never liked him. Even as Screech on Saved By The Bell. Screech always screwed things up. I don't like people like that."

"I have seen him on Celebrity Fit Club and he was an ass on there, and the sad part is I don't think he was acting."

"He was always annoying on the show. Then later I saw him on a "Where Are They Now" type program and he was doing stand up comedy (not very well I might add) and was selling t-shirts to try to save his house and wanted people to donate money. Yeah right - the economy is in the toliet but let me help someone who squandered his money. He's a douchebag."

"I believe in another interview I saw they used an old cast picture for this People cover and he was quite pissed off because he was Photoshopped out" 

"He grosses me out." 

"I watched him on Celebrity Fit Club and couldn't believe how rude he was to his castmates and the judges. I so wanted the drill sargeant to kick his snotty ass. If anyone deserves to have their ass handed to him it is Dustin Diamond"

"I loved the show but Screech -didn't care too much for him. Now all grown up, it's even worse, lol"

"He needs to take the short bus to Duchetonia with Jon Gosselin. he thinks he's so cool and funny with the whole Dirty Sanchez thing when he makes himslef look even more like a moron. God he sucks!"

"I had seen somewhere that he was doing some sex related show somewhere and claimed he had "4 feet of Screech in my pants." His words, not mine. Prolly more like 4 centimeters. Sorry, it must be Thursday, excuse me while I get my sarcasm warmed up."
"There was an episode of Law and Order or one of the spin offs where they knocked off a washed up has been annoying as hell child star an awful lot like Dustin Diamond. That made me very much happy "
"Looks better without him on there...can't stand Dustin the Prick Diamond!"
"He's a complete freakazoid LOSER!"
"He is a total freakin' loser.What an asshole." 
"He's a shitload of other things too."
"heres another pic from the People story

 And again, that picture looks great WITHOUT the douchebag."

No comments: